Dark Redemption Ch. 11

Story Info
He parades her naked in the sex shop.
4.7k words
4.27
32.8k
2
0

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers

Peter picked up the end of my leash and tugged gently on it. Turning away from me, he pulled me along behind. A few people in shop looked over at me, and I flushed. The collar was visible despite the heaviness of my coat, and Peter kept the chain taut. Though conscious of the stares, my pussy dampened. My heart raced as I wondered what people must think of me. This was definitely an act of dominance, but my willingness to submit made us partners in the game. I began to feel wild and dirty, as though I wore the symbol of my sexual courage around my neck. I imagined these people beating off that night in their beds, thinking of fucking me while Peter held me still with the chain.

We approached a door at the back of the shop. Peter placed the two tokens in the small meter on the entrance and it clicked open. I walked in behind him, my leash tight between us.

The room was dimly lit. The fluorescent lights in the ceiling had been painted blue and it gave everything a bruising tone and a dark concealing energy. As my eyes adjusted I saw rows of chairs, about ten deep with two lots of chairs in each row, facing toward a large old television screen. The television was playing hard-core porn and the blue grey room was filled with the sounds of women cumming.

To our right I noticed a series of booths with closed doors, small secret rooms hiding I did not know what. No doubt their wicked little job was too conceal. To our left were a series of open rooms, no door, and just little benches with a padded vinyl over the top.

There were men in the room, watching the porn. Probably eight or ten. They had their backs to us, and no one turned to look when we came in. Many of them had busy arms, their hands which I could not see working ferociously in their laps.

Peter pulled me forward, and then undid the buttons of my coat. When it was free, he walked behind me and slid my coat off my shoulders. I was naked except for my black lace suspender belt, my seamed stockings and my black heels. And of course, the velvet collar around my neck and my leash, which hung loose between my breasts down to my thighs.

Picking up the leash from in front of me again, Peter walked forward with me behind him. As we walked across the back of the room no one noticed anything, their eyes glued to the screen, the gasping women in their ears. But as Peter walked me down toward the front of the room, men from the back rows forward turned their lustful gaze toward me. One man, as soon as he saw me, leapt up and ran out of the room.

By the time we'd made half way down the room, the men had turned their full attention on me. I was acting on instinct. I had no idea what was going to happen. I wondered how much of this had been set up by Peter. I presumed most of it. Peter had told me to trust him. One thing I knew was that I would never have a chance like this again. If I wanted this experience, now was the time.

I was still wet from being in the sex shop, but the shock of what had happened in walking into the blue room had almost dried me up. In the corner, with the porn going next to us, Peter turned my back to the men who were gathering around us, looking.

"Spread your legs." Peter commanded. I noticed he did not use my name and I assumed it was for my safety. I spread my legs.

"Now show these hungry men your pussy. No one here is allowed to fuck you or touch you, but they want to cum. You have to help them with that little problem."

Peter bent me forward at the waist so that my backside was soon very high in the air. I leaned forward on to a chair that was placed in front of me to give me balance. I felt so wild with my genitals exposed like that to these dirty sleazy men who wanted to get off. A few of them were mumbling and I could hear appreciation.

"Gentlemen," said Peter. "Take a good long hard look at this vagina,' and he stood next to me and placed his hands on my buttock. "Let me spread the lips for you, so she is properly exposed for your eyes. See the wetness glistening? She must be getting off, on showing you her pussy at such close range. And what do you make of her tight little hole up here? Watch it quiver when I touch it."

Peter took his middle finger and pumped it into my vagina.

"Oh yeah man, do her." Said one man

"Give her what she needs," goaded another.

I felt so hot. I thought I might cum if he kept this up. In my ears were porn sounds as well as the noises the men where making beating off to my naked, exposed pussy.

"Let's really make her cum, for your viewing pleasure gentlemen." Peter announced.

He pulled his fingers our and turned and placed two in my mouth. I sucked and sucked my own wet juice off them. Then he turned back and stuck both fingers into my vagina. Separating the fingers slightly he exposed the damp pink wetness deep inside me.

I could hear the men groaning now, and grunting as Peter pumped his fingers in and out of me. Then he moved his other hand to my clitoris and began strumming it. I knew what was coming. This had become a favorite trick of Peters and it worked well every time. As he worked me more and more into frenzy her pulled the two fingers out and plunged one back into my vagina and one directly into my ass.

This made me cry out in lust, my face pressed into the chair, drooling, as I pumped hard back on to his fingers. I was cumming hard and groaning loudly into the chair. I could hear the men saying, "fuck! She's cumming." Or "Oh yeah, give her what she needs" or "spill out of that hot slit baby" as I writhed and squirmed in to Peters fingers, all the while being pumped harder and harder into me. The men in the room started to cum and I could hear moans and cries of "oh yeah" or "baby, you made me cum too' as spurts and splashes landed on the floor next to my feet.

An offering to the goddess.

Peter stood me up and wrapped me in my coat, and sat me in the chair. One by one the men came up and thanked me and told me how beautiful and desirable I was. I was half crazed with lust, but that was when I knew for sure Peter must have set it all up. I didn't know of many porn shops where men behaved like that.

Soon all the men had left and we were alone in the blue room with the film still playing loudly.

"I want you." Peter said simply.

He stood me up and sat down facing the screen. He undid his fly and his large erect penis jumped out, grateful for release.

"Come here" he said.

My coat fell away and he pulled it off and let it fall on the ground. I spread my legs, the cum connecting my thighs like slivery spider webs, and sat on his penis facing him, my legs wrapped around the back of that dirty little chair in that sleazy place. I rocked to and fro on his penis, feeling the throws of orgasm rising in me again.

"Just us" said Peter as he bucked his hips into me. "It's just us. Our love for each other can even make this place beautiful. This sleazy ugly place has been consecrated by your beautiful juices and our unholy love."

Crying into him and bucking wildly on his penis, his words started to make me cum.

"Oh yes my princess. Cum all over me" he cried as he could feel my vagina clutching and sucking on his penis. I could tell by his breathing he was starting to cum. Soon his penis spasmed and shot up deep inside of me.

And then we were spent. Me half naked. Peter dressed. Both of us kissing deep long wet loving kisses ion the sleaziest place in the world, made beautiful by our love.

Peter dressed me into my coat again and took some time to wipe clean my face. He put his suit back into place, and except for what we had both just been through and what was going on between us, we looked almost like any other couple. My collar was removed and Peter folded it up carefully and placed it back in his suit breast pocket. He kissed me and looking down into my eyes said "I want to take you home and bath you. I want to rub oil into your body and worship you just a little. You were so brave and so exciting tonight. I want to savor you."

We walked out of the blue room, and thankfully the sex shop seemed to be empty. We walked past the man at the counter who did not look at up and went down the stairs and out into the street again. We walked to where I had parked the car, Peter had cleverly made his way in a taxi, so that he could then drive me home.

Once we had gotten back to the cottage, I was feeling very sleepy. Peter opened my side of the car for me, and held my hand, walking me to the front door. Inside there were fresh Lilly's in vases all over the cottage. It looked like a beautiful garden and smelt strongly of the flowers. Peter sat me in a chair and poured me a glass of white wine from the fridge. Then he went to the bathroom, as he had before and ran me a hot deep bath.

When I came into the bathroom, it was full of candles and smelled like the Lilly's. He slipped the coat off me. It was a relief to get it off. It was heavy and so hot in the mid summer night. I slumped slightly in my shoulders, I was so tired and felt emotionally exhausted as well. What had happened to me was draining. I had come up against the darkest part of me, and I had made it out the other side, still beautiful. I took the underwear off while Peter tended the bath, then I stepped in, and sunk myself deep into it.

Peter brought me my wine and then ordered us Mexican Tapas from an excellent little restaurant up the road. He stepped out twenty minutes later to get our takeaway order. While he was gone I completed my bath, and stepped out, drying myself in the huge white fluffy towel that Peter had laid out for me.

When Peter returned, he put our food on a slow warmer, and took me to the bedroom. He lay me on my belly and rubbed some smooth oil into my back and legs. It smelt like the Lilly's as well.

"Anna, do you know why I have Lilly's tonight?"

"No" I had replied.

"Because we are celebrating the death of an old Anna, and the birth of a beautiful new woman. You crossed a line tonight my love." He ran his hands hard over my back, kneading and relaxing my taught muscle. "You have gone into the darkest place in your could and you have come out of it the other side. You are Innocent now. Can you feel it? You are pure. You have embraced your darkness and that makes you a sublime perfection."

I knew what he meant. I felt as though I had done something very dirty, but I also felt liberated from guilt or self-loathing. I had no shame about what I had done tonight. It was there inside me anyway. I had fallen in love with that Anna tonight, and I wanted to have her with me always.

"I love you. There will never be another woman for me Anna. Never. You are grace and beauty and darkness combined and am enthralled by you. You are everything I have ever dreamed of."

*****

The bell ringing woke me from my daydream. I was very wet between my legs. That time with Peter never failed to arouse me. He was the sexiest, most exciting man I had ever known.

I saw my children walking across the playground together holding hands, and I had my overwhelming experience of love. I always had it when I saw them. My little angels; another example of Peter and my love.

My heart ached. It hurt so much. There they were and their father was out betraying all of us. I still couldn't believe it. I could not believe Peter; my Peter would do this to me. After all that we'd been through together. After all that we'd done together. Despair sat over my mind like a heavy cloud and I felt wracked with misery.

I jumped out of the car and ran over to my kids. They brightened up and ran towards me.

"Mummy, Mummy" they both cried.

I remembered the promise I had made to myself and I was very happy and thrilled to see them. This was still only a problem between Peter and I. It was not their problem.

We made the trip home and once in our drive I noticed Peter was back from his "lunch" and in the office. Again my heart fell and I wondered how he could do this to me. To the two of us. To the four of us?

I bundled the children upstairs and got hem started on their homework. Peter would be home in a couple of hours and I had to begin my plan to seduce him back.

While the children worked, I lit candles. I lit lots all over the house so that it smelt of musk and sandalwood. I took a nice bath and rubbed scented oil into my body. I kept my face make up free, did my hair long, free and beautiful, and slipped a pretty cotton sun dress over my naked body. I got the kids bathed and organized a nice lasagna for dinner.

I was ready. I was going to woo Peter back to me and then I was going to see him suffer.

It took all my energy to forget where Peter had been that afternoon, but I was determined. I had everything ready by six thirty, the house looked warm and sensuous. The musky aromas combined with the dusk had made the children drowsy. They were in their pajamas, looking through books quietly. I had smooth jazz on in the background. The entire atmosphere was one of warmth and delight. Peter would work till six-thirty tonight and we were ready for him, but it was not till I heard the familiar thump of his footsteps on the stairs from his office that my heart started to race.

"He is not in control," I thought. "I am."

Then I heard the familiar sound of the door opening to the lounge and the children jumped up.

"Daddy! Daddy!"

Peter picked each up in their turn and gave them kisses. I emerged from my safe place, ready for battle. To my observations he looked pale and worn. Perhaps it is taking its toll on him, I thought hopefully.

I moved toward him. He had set the children down and was looking around him at the beauty of our home.

"Wow! It looks like you guys have been having a party."

"Mummy did candles without needing a birthday" explained Thomas.

I walked over to Peter as casually as I could and gave him a kiss.

"We have lasagna for tea!" Shouted Jane.

"Well, I'd better freshen up then." Peter said smiling at me. He was definitely nervous. He looked terribly uncomfortable.

Peter headed off to the bathroom and soon I heard the shower running. Keeping my focus, I told the kids to get ready for dinner.

"Will you be long darling?" I shouted at the door of the bathroom.

"Nope! Start sitting up. I'll be right there."

I got the kids organized to set up at the table, then brought the meal I had prepared and set it down to be shared out by all of us. It was a beautiful dinner table and a wonderful diner. Not Peter's favorite -- that would have been overkill -- but it was a meal that we all loved.

Peter emerged from the bedroom to minutes later clearly looking distressed. I guess the room and his children and our life was incompatible with his affair. It was nice to see his discomfort.

"Well, this looks good." He claimed as he took his place at the other end of the table from me. "Lasagna huh? One of our favorites. Can I serve vegies while Mummy does the Lasagna?"

The kids cheered a yes, and I stood to serve my family the Lasagna. Peter looked up at me and I smiled a warm smile back. He smiled at me, but looked away at Thomas abruptly, and questioned him about his day.

The meal went forward fairly uneventful after that. We ate a leisurely long dinner together. It was seven thirty by the time it was over. I asked the kids to take their plates in, then while we were alone, thanked Peter for looking after me so well today. I told him that I felt much better. He grinned and claimed he was happy to help; in a robust way, but I could see he was avoiding intimacy with me. I had no idea Peter would be this bad at being unfaithful to me. It made him look like a fool.

We did the washing up while the kids drew in their books at the table. The evening was flawless. I could not have planned it better in any way. While we washed up I chatted about my day, about the massage and the tension I had in my back. I told him about my idea to take a day a week off for a while. He was overenthusiastic about that and that hurt, but I took a brief moment to go to the bedroom. I took deep breaths and remembered I was going to win this game.

Once the washing up was done, Peter took the kids into Thomas' bedroom to read to them. I went into our bedroom with a book. A new book to contribute to my plan. It was a biography about a woman's wildest sexual years of her youth.

Peter came in to tell me the kids were ready for bed and needed our goodnights. I went with him to kiss them and felt him freeze when I put my arm around him. I didn't realize how little we did this kind of thing anymore. I didn't know the intimacy had left our life. How long had it been since we had made love, that was not automated, or perfunctory? It took seeing him giving it to someone else for me to realize I didn't have it anymore.

Instinct told me he'd had enough tonight. If I used my book as an excuse and tried to get close to him tonight in a sexual way, I think it would be too much. I wanted to seduce Peter. I wanted him to choose me over her. Not just out of obligation. Out of love and lust.

By the time the kids were asleep, it was nine and I told Peter I wanted to go to bed and read. He said he had some things to do, some paperwork and some reading and that he would not be in bed for a while.

I trusted the wheels I had set in motion. I took comfort in the looks on his face early in the night. I knew that, knowing when to leave it be, would be a crucial part of this plan working.

I missed Peter terribly. I was lying in our marital bed wanting his arms around me. I could not work out exactly where it had happened but somewhere alone the way we'd lost touch with each other. I had not even noticed it. I guess Peter had and had some kind of a longing deep inside of him. For some reason he felt he couldn't come to me to talk about it but instead went to the arms of another woman to find it.

I lay there, holding the book in front of me, but not reading. Instead I was remembering.

*****

Just a few days after the incident in the sex shop, Peter took me out for dinner to a fancy restaurant. The last couple of days had been a dream. I was filled with ecstasy. Peter was wild with desire. We were making love all the time. Everything was colliding for us.

I wore a very backless rather sheer evening dress out that night with no underwear. Peter had threatened to stop on our way home and take me in a public toilet. I was at my most beautiful and he looked at me with love and kind of greedy lust.

Our dinner was superb. We'd spared no expense and enjoyed an excellent bottle of wine. We'd been flirting and playing all evening. It was exciting knowing you could flirt like that with someone then go home and spend night in bed together. Peter wore black and with his dark hair and blue eyes, he looked breathtaking.

We were talking together about the night at the porn store, in hushed tones of course. This was our secret life and not to be shared with waitresses in fancy restaurants.

"Peter, is there any way we can observe others together rather than me being used experimentally each time we include the observation of the other?"

"What do you mean?" Peter's eyes sparkled. We both loved our sex talk together.

"Well, you've used me twice now, in an extreme way. You told me this was to wake my inner wild woman. You see the demon in my eye now just as I see the demon in yours. What if we were, together, able to direct our gaze outward?"

"You mean watch others? I'm not sure Anna. Other people don't interest me at all. I need to include you for it to be stimulating."

"We are both very aroused tonight. We are in an excellent restaurant near the red light district. It would be very easy to find something we both find stimulating. As for including me, I'd like to take control. Choose a scenario, direct it myself, and invite you to watch it with me."

BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers
12