Dark Redemption Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers

After I put some food out for us, I looked down at Peter who was so happily asleep that I almost thought I could hear him snoring. It was one-thirty in the afternoon and we would have to catch the three o'clock ferry. I would have to wake him up to have something to eat, and then perhaps he can have another little rest as I pack away but then we would have to go. His swimming costume was almost dry the air was so hot, and I glanced down at the bulge in the front of his trunks.

Sliding over to the far side of him, I got down on my elbow, so that my face was level with his penis. He was fast asleep still. Leaning over his swimming suit, I bit very softly at the material covered penis. It started to thicken under my ministrations, even though Peter was still asleep. Rather than pull them down, a movement I felt might wake him up, I moved the right leg hole over the top of his penis and his testicles exposing them to my view. His penis had started to harden and stretch itself out of its foreskin.

Getting comfortable, I gently took his penis in my hand, and pointed the end of it toward my mouth. Leaning in, I flicked my tongue over the tip of it, and slid it into the foreskin to the eye of his penis. I licked at the small amount of pre cum that was oozing from the top.

Peter grunted and moved slightly in his sleep, but did not roll away from me, so my work could continue uninterrupted. Using just my tongue, I peeled his foreskin back down his penis, and watched as it grew to its full length, with a lazy gentle kind of hardness.

"I'm awake you know, you bad bad girl." Peter said suddenly. "Couldn't help yourself huh? Had to have a taste while you thought I was not looking?"

I lifted my head but my mouth was too full of his penis for me to say anything.

Peter gently pulled his penis out of my mouth. "You know, naughty girls that do not ask permission need to be punished." My eyes grew round and I felt a slight tingling in between my legs. "I think you will need a spanking. Out here, under the tree, where anyone could come past and see you being punished for being naughty."

With that, he sat upright, and pulled me by the hand across his lap. I could not believe he was serious. Here in a public park, he was going to spank me.

He ran his hands sensuously over my bikini-clad bottom. "I will need you to count. I think twenty is a good number in a public place for what you have done. If you lose count, I will start again."

Then there was a sharp sting and a large 'smack' as he slapped the right cheek of my bottom.

"One" I said.

'Smack smack' in exactly the same spot. It started to sting.

"Two, three" I said with a slight tremble in my voice. I was genuinely worried that someone might come up the hill, but at the same time I was thrilled to think that we could get caught doing this.

"Four five six." I said as three more stinging slaps hit me in the same spot. Peter then rubbed the flat of his hand over my hot tingling buttock. He moved his hand between my legs and cupped my vagina.

"You will need to spread your legs more, wicked girl. Such a naughty girl who likes to suck my cock while I am sleeping." He slipped the material away from my vagina and stroked his finger up and down my hot slit. "Spread your legs so we can all see how bad you really are."

I spread my legs further, and Peter slapped me three times hard on the other cheek of my ass.

"Seven, eight nine." I said, my voice starting to get choked with lust. Peter rubbed the cheek he had just slapped with the flat of his hand, and then slapped hard another three times.

"Ten, eleven twelve."

Peter tugged at the bow at the side of my bikini and it came undone easily. He pulled the material back from my bottom so that it was completely exposed now. He took his middle finger and plunged it deep into my wetness, and pulled it out then plunged it back in again. "The whole world can see your naughty girl little bottom now, and how much you love being taught such a nasty lesson."

Then he slapped hard four times in a row, one on each cheek, but without the comfort of the material between his hand and my flesh. It really stung that time and I jumped.

"Thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen."

Peter slid his hand between my legs cupping my vagina. He massaged my clitoris at the top. It was so exciting I thought that I was going to cum. I could feel his penis as hard as iron pressing against my belly.

Then he hit my backside hard four more times. He was panting heavily now and I knew he was deeply aroused.

"Seventeen, eighteen nineteen twenty." I said breathless with lust.

Peter lifted me off his knees, and pulled his penis out of the top of his swimming costume. It was harder than I could ever remember it being.

He pulled me on to his lap again, and I sat on him hard, spreading my legs either side, as I felt his penis slide up into me. I clamped down hard on it and rocked back and forth wild with my own desire.

"God. Yes... make me cum my beautiful Anna" yelled Peter and I started to cum on him, milking him, my vaginal sucking and sucking on his hard rod. He cried out and then I felt it spurting up inside of me, all the time Peter bucking and pushing to try to get it harder into me.

BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers
12