Dark Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Nomes, I see that you're attracting some attention already. Just look at that smoking hot body. You're rocking that sexy dress girl." She says as she is ogling her curves like those guys.

"Stop it. He was just being polite."

"You stop it. You are gorgeous hunny. I just might have to take you home myself!"

Naomi pussy clenched with Megan's words. They had played around some in high school, working on perfecting their moves. It had been fun and something that Naomi thought about from time to time when she read in some of the books about women having sex together. She had brought herself to climax more than a few times thinking about it, and Megan had been the girl in her fantasies when she fingered herself. She shook her head to get the thought out of her mind, just as Megan leaned over and kissed her affectionately on the cheek. Naomi returned the kiss to Megan's cheek. They were both smiling at each other when the bartender came over to get their order. Megan got another "Crown and Coke" while Naomi ordered a "Seven and Seven." She caught the bartender looking down her dress.

She had worn a new simple black dress. It was low cut and showed off her ample cleavage. It was also very short and it accentuated her shapely legs. She had always thought that they were too big but Bubba had always complimented her on them. But tonight wasn't about Bubba, she needed something. She didn't know what yet, but Naomi was hoping Megan could help her find out. When the bartender brought their drinks and went on about his work, Megan put her hand on Naomi's leg and leaned in.

"He could fill that empty spot of yours. His cock is as thick as that glass you're drinking from." She said with an evil smile.

Naomi coughed into her glass with hearing Megan's crude words. "Don't pick on me Meg, I'm hurting here. I don't know what to do." A small tear formed in the corner of her eye. She fought it back.

"I'm sorry Nomes. I'm just teasing you. You know that." Megan pulled her face to hers with her soft hand.

Megan's soft fingers stroking her face sending a warm shiver through her body. God I've got to get a hold of myself. "I know you're teasing me but that's all I'm getting from Bubba these days and I am aching for something more."

"What's going on? You've never been like this before. You guys are always fucking like bunnies." She says with a laugh.

"Not recently. I haven't had sex with Bubba in over a month. He's always working and when he comes home he's too tired to do anything. Last night he came home and I gave him a great blowjob but he fell asleep before I could get off. And this morning I fixed him breakfast in bed and we were just starting to play around when the phone rang and off he went to work again. I don't know what to do. I've got to stop reading those steamy novels. They get me all warmed up and then I have no one to get me off. "Naomi was fighting back tears again.

"Oh sugar. I'm sorry. What kind of stories are you reading?"

She hesitated a moment then told Megan about the Dom and his submissive. Naomi wasn't sure how Megan would take all of this kinky stuff. They'd never talked about anything like this before. She wasn't sure how Megan would react but Naomi was at a point of no return. She had to get some kind of relief from her misery and Megan was her closest friend. Naomi took a deep breath. She took a long drink from her glass, still thinking about the bartender's cock being that thick. She knew deep down inside that Megan knew firsthand what his cock was like.

"The book I'm reading now is about a Dominant and how he is training a new submissive. I've read some stuff like that before but this time, I don't know, it's gotten into my head." She couldn't make eye contact with Megan and she held her breath for her reply.

Megan touched her face again. "Boy have I got a secret to tell you. You know that guy I've been seeing for the past few months? Marcus?"

"The one you never introduced me to and have been hiding for some reason? Yeah I remember." Naomi said with some anger in her voice.

"Well." Megan hesitated too. "He's a Dom at a local club in next town. He's been training me to be a Domme." The smile on her face is evident that she has the answer to Naomi's problem. "I bet that I could talk him into to taking you on as a trainee. What do you think Nomes?"

"What? You've been to a kinky club? Why am I just finding this out?" Naomi takes a deep breath, clearing her thoughts. "I don't know if I could do that. I'm married Megan. I don't want to cheat on Bubba. He's not meeting my needs but he doesn't deserve me being unfaithful."

"Come on Nomes, you're not being unfaithful. He's my boyfriend. Think of it as an exercise class you'd be taking. Just think about it OK?"

"I don't know. It doesn't sound right to me." Naomi shakes her head.

"Come on, let's go play a game of pool while you mull it over in that pretty little head of yours."

They both rise from their barstool, stopping by to get refills on their drinks from the studly bartender, then head over to the tables. There is one in the front that is open and they start to play. After several games, Naomi is studying her next shot, when she looks up and sees that Megan is looking off into the crowd. Naomi follows her friend's eyes and sees a group of guys checking out her ass as she bends over for the next shot. She wiggles a little more for their enjoyment and looks up to Megan and gives her a knowing wink. When she makes her next shot she moves around on the other side of the table. The shot she is lining up is not the best play but she bends over it and lets the top of her skimpy dress open and gives the guys a good look at her hanging breasts. Her bra can barely contain them as she takes an extra minute lining up the shot. She hears the groans from the admiring crowd. A jolt of electricity moves down her spine and straight to her pussy. Before she knows it, Megan is right behind her and gives her a playful swat.

Naomi misses her shot and turns to Megan. "That's not fair. You made me miss." She says pouting.

"You're such a tease. Those guys are drooling and rooting for more room in their crotches by all of your teasing. You're being a slut Nomes. And I intend to punish you for it later!"

Naomi's nipples perk to Megan's threat, exciting her. Maybe she does need some training. Maybe this is what she needs. She moves over to Megan as she lines up for her shot. Naomi presses her breasts against Megan's back and reaches around to cup her smallish breasts. Naomi finds that they are unfettered by a bra and she playfully tweaks Megan's nipple. Megan misses her shot as well and turns sharply.

"Oh that's it Nomes. Pay our tab. I'm taking you home and teaching you a lesson in manners!"

A rush of juices floods Naomi's pussy. Her nipples are as hard as diamonds and threaten to poke their way through her dress. She obediently pays their bar tabs, giving the flirtatious wink the sexy bartender as she heads to meet Megan who's waiting at the door.

Chapter Four - Naomi

She gets into her truck and follows Megan's car the short distance to where Megan lives. When she gets out of the vehicle she notices Megan is on her cell phone. She waits beside her, listening to Megan's side of the conversation.

"So she's my best friend from high school. Yeah, she's gorgeous and she really needs your help. Will you do it for me? Please, I will be your slave on your next weekend off." Megan jumps up and down with excitement and then hands the phone to Naomi. "He wants to talk with you."

"What? No." She takes it anyway and holds it to her ear. "H..hello?"

"Naomi is it?" Naomi nods silently. "My name is Marcus and I hear that you're wanting to be trained as a submissive? Is that correct?" His voice is as deep and smooth as the drinks that are making her feel warm and fuzzy now. Her body is tingling with desire from his rich baritone voice just dripping with sexiness.

"Yes Sir." Oh God, I'm already submitting to him. She thinks as her face flushes with embarrassment.

"Well, we will have to meet face to face before we make this an official arrangement but for the next 24 hours, I want you to follow everything that Megan tells you to do. If you can do that, then tomorrow night I want you to come to the club and we will negotiate an agreement. Does that sound like something you can do?"

Naomi nods silently with the phone to her ear. "I need your words Naomi. I can tell that you're nodding but I want to hear your words."

Blood rushes again to her face. "Y...yes Sir. I will see you tomorrow." She hesitates at first then says. "Thank you Sir."

"That's music to my ears Princess. I look forward to meeting you. Goodnight"

"Goodnight..." But the line has already gone dead.

Megan was waiting with breathless anticipation. "What did he say?"

"He told me to do whatever you say for the next 24 hours, and that he wanted us to meet him tomorrow at the club to negotiate an agreement."

They were still standing outside near the car when Megan spoke in an authoritative voice. "Strip!"

"What? Right here?" Naomi asked while she looked around. It was a quiet neighborhood but still people could be outside in the dark somewhere.

"Now!" Megan said sternly. "You don't want to get any more punishment added to what you own me already. Now strip!"

Naomi reached for the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head. Megan held out her hand and took the garment from her. When she stood there waiting for the rest, Naomi reached behind and unsnapped her bra and handed it to Megan. She rubbed the lines that cut into her skin from the bra. Megan was still waiting for the rest. Naomi hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slipped them down and stepped out of them. She handed them shyly over to her friend. Megan pulled them to her face and inhaled deeply.

"I can smell your wet cunt from here. I just wanted to make sure just how much. These things are soaking wet Nomes. You've already wet your panties just from hearing Marcus's voice. Just wait 'till you see him, but you won't be wearing panties then. Your juices will just have to be running down your thighs. Now follow me slut. We have a long night ahead of us."

Naomi followed obediently, her hips swaying as much as her naked breasts, as they walked to the front door. When they entered the foyer, Megan turned.

"Kneel and crawl behind me. Sluts crawl, submissives have to earn walking."

Naomi knelt as she was told and slowly crawled behind her friend. Megan led her into the great room of the house. She had her kneel upright and showed her the presentation position. Megan showed her to place her arms behind her head, thrusting her breasts out, so that they were on display. Her knees were spread wide, almost uncomfortably so. This had her pussy exposed. With her legs so wide, Naomi felt the swollen lips of her labia open. Her newly shaven pussy throbbed with need. She wanted to reach down and touch herself but she knew that this was forbidden from her reading. Megan started a fire in the fireplace as Naomi held her position. In the short time it took to get the fire going her body was already trembling from the newfound position of her submission. She tried to adjust her body to relieve the tension but nothing seemed to help.

When Megan finished, she left her displayed and disappeared into the bedroom. When she reappeared she was wearing a black leather corset that cinched in her waist and held up her smallish breasts. She was not wearing any panties and Naomi noticed that Megan's pussy was shaved smooth as well. Megan's pussy was red and swollen, her nipples laid pert and reddened as they were perched on the upslope of her breasts. Naomi licked her lips at the sight that was before her. She'd seen Megan naked many times before, but something was different this time. This time there was an overt lust in her gaze. Naomi wanted to kiss every inch of her friend's body. Megan had always been the one to push their previous play time but now Naomi was the one who wanted to play, to feel Megan's soft body against hers, to taste her friend's pussy, to have her taste her own juices too.

"Get that look off your face. You are going to have to earn what you're thinking about in that kinky head of yours. Now arch your back. I'm going to inspect your body. A good Dom will look over your body to make sure you don't have any previous marks or wounds that need to be addressed."

Megan moved behind her and pulled Naomi's long brown hair off her back and laid it over her shoulders and out of the way. Her fingers softly moved up and down her back. When she was done, she pushed her friend over and positioned her with her head down on the soft rug. She spread her legs and pressed down on the small of her back. This position had her ass up and her pussy spread wide. Megan's soft hands rubbed Naomi's ass. A soft moan escaped her lips. When Megan fingers teased her open pussy, it sent a jolt of arousal through her.

"I see that my slut is soaking wet like a whore. Tell how much you love this." Naomi couldn't speak. She was luxuriating on the soft touch of her friend. When her hand came down on her upturned ass with a hard...SMACK!

"I asked you a questions slut. Answer me." Megan's voice commanding.

"Ouch. Yes Megs, I am excited and aroused OK?"

SMACK!

"It's Mistress." Her fingers pushed into Naomi's pussy. They slipped in easily with the wetness that was the evidence of her aroused state.

"Yes Mistress." Naomi was pushing back against the invading fingers of her friend...her Mistress.

SMACK!

"Stop fucking my fingers. I'm just testing your readiness."

"Ouch. Yes, Mistress."

With that Megan removed her fingers and instructed Naomi to return to the display position. She whimpered but was quickly back in place. Megan came around in front. Naomi looked up into her face. When their eyes met, Megan told her to keep her eyes averted. Naomi looked down as her Mistress presented her fingers, still wet from her own juices. Instinctively, her lips parted and accepted the offering. Naomi thought back to last night when she had cleaned her juices off her own fingers for her imaginary Dom. A fresh flood of juices dripped from her lower lips. It seemed as though they were starting to leak down her thighs. Her attention was regained when Megan hefted up one of her breasts. She groaned with pleasure as her Mistress squeezed and toyed with them. When she took both of her hard nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, her head flew back and she arched her back, thrusting her breasts towards her Mistress. Megan took that as a sign that Naomi wanted more and she pulled them even more. A whimper of arousal escaped Naomi's lips. When she had pulled them as far away from Naomi's body as possible, Megan let them go and Naomi's breasts swayed slowly to a stop.

Megan's hands slowly went down Naomi's tummy. Ripples of need rushed over her as she slipped over her hip bone and towards her pussy. When her hand reached her shaven mound, Megan stopped. "Since when did you start shaving down there?"

"Since this morning."

SMACK!

Megan slapped Naomi's breasts and sent them swaying again. "Since this morning who?"

"Since this morning Mistress."

"You'd better learn your manners before you meet Marcus. He will have you over his knee and tan your hid raw slut."

A pulse of desire ran through her. Was she really going to submit to a Dom? The flood of her juices seemed to answer her unspoken question. Megan's hand returned to her shaven mound and further down between her thighs. Megan's fingers worked into her friend's pussy again and pulled the wetness up and onto her erect clit. Naomi's body shuddered with this intimate play. Megan's fingers worked her nub over until she was gasping for breath and racked with need. Just when Naomi was about to beg for permission to cum, Megan stopped again.

"Follow me slut."

Naomi started to rise but cut herself short and crawled behind her Mistress. She could feel the wetness of her lips as her hips moved in this submissive position. Her heavy breasts swayed seductively below her. All of this only heightened her arousal. Her face and chest was flush with the rush of blood from being called these names and treated this way. Somewhere deep inside, this was what she had been seeking. She could only hope that Marcus would be the Dom she needed. But she had to survive tonight and from the looks of it, Megan had a clear plan of what she was going to do to her.

Chapter Five - Megan

Megan had known her friend for a long time. She knew that their playful times with each other in their youth, was more of her thing not Naomi's but now she felt that something had awakened in her friend. Something that she needed to meet out of her. As she watched Naomi crawling naked behind her, watching her gorgeous breasts swaying so seductively, that there was a true submissive inside there. Oh sure, Nomes was a push over. She did everything for Bubba. They had a great marriage but something had gotten under her skin and now she was looking for something more. She didn't want her friend to go out and have some overnight fling to slake her desires, she knew that Marcus could help her and not be a true threat to Bubba and their marriage. Megan planned to push Naomi's limits tonight and see if this is something she truly wanted.

When they entered the bedroom Megan had her return the inspection position but this time in front of her floor to ceiling mirror. She stood behind Naomi and watched as her friend took in the sight of her naked body in the reflection. Megan pulled her own training collar that Marcus had given her months ago and had Naomi lift her hair and placed it around her neck. She stepped back again and watched. Naomi hands came up to test the leather collar. Her finger's traced the stitching and then the large D-ring in front. When Megan barked "position" she quietly smiled as Naomi snapped back into presentation position. She waited a few minutes then their eyes met. Naomi dropped her eyes quickly as she had been instructed to earlier. Megan smiled again thinking to herself. Good girl.

"You make a beautiful submissive Nomes. Marcus will be so impressed. Now. I want you to continue to look at your reflection and explore your submissive body."

Naomi hesitated only slightly then brought her hands around and touched her body. One hand cupped a breast while the other slipped down between her splayed thighs. She watched herself playing. Her breathing started to become ragged. She was already on edge from Megan's - Mistress's teasing hands. She felt the first spasm start to slowly grip her. She slapped her pussy to abate it. When she looked up and saw the lust in her friend's eyes, her closed and reveled in her newfound freedom. This being a submissive had freed her from embarrassment and let her just feel. She had felt her body awaken from the moment that Megan had suggested that she begin training. She slapped her pussy again. Then she pinched her nipples, first one then the other. Her fingers worked her erect clit over. When Megan told her to finger herself, she did it without hesitation.

Megan couldn't believe what she was seeing. Here her straight-laced friend was naked and presenting her submissive body in front of her. Her own need was rising fast. She could tell that Naomi was nearing her own climax so she barked another order. Naomi turned on her knees to face her Mistress. Megan moved towards her slowly. There was a little extra sway in her own hips. When she was directly in front of her submissive, the sub's hands locked behind her, Megan grabbed her by the hair and pulled her into her own wet pussy. The sub instinctively started lapping at Megan's sopping folds. Naomi's wet tongue licked haphazardly at her Mistress's pussy. When Megan reached down and splayed her own lips, Naomi licked her erect clitty. Megan moaned with this obedience and pulled her head even closer, pressing her face deep into her pussy. Naomi never wavered and lapped like a dog to water.