Dark Seduction Ch. 04

Story Info
Just when things get darker, she finds a ray of hope.
4.6k words
4.55
32.6k
7

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The loud ringing of her phone woke her up. It was 4 am. She looked around; she realized she had been sleeping in her bedroom, all naked. He must have left after she fell asleep. She answered the call. It was her younger sister. She was surprised to receive a call from home at such odd hours.

"Palak, is everything ok?" Pankhudi asked.

"I am afraid its not Pankh" Palak spoke in a worried tone.

"Why what happened?" Pankhudi asked.

"Mom has not been keeping well. She has been ill for a few days now, and a while ago, her condition suddenly deteriorated and we had to take her to the hospital." Palak said.

"Is she alright now?" Pankh asked.

"No she isn't. She is in the ICU now. We need you Pankh, and we also need some money"

Pankhudi could sense great helplessness in Palak's voice as she spoke.

"I'll come over as soon as I can, please take care of mom till then. And how much money do we need?" Pankhudi asked.

"Around 25K INR for now." Palak said.

"Fine, I'll get the money and come as soon as I can." Pankhudi assured her.

Soon after she hung up the call her mind began to race thinking about how she is going to arrange for the money and leave. She hardly had any savings. She wished she had got health insurance cover for her mother, but she never had enough financial stability. With her salary she could barely make both ends meet. 10 days were left for the month to end, she was hoping she could talk to her boss about getting her salary in advance.

She went to her office at the usual time and requested a meeting with her boss, Mr. Vishal Tyagi. When she was called in, she explained her problem to him and requested her salary in advance and a leave for a few days. To her disappointment, he denied both.

"Please Sir" she begged, "I've worked here for about a year now. I really need the money, please try to understand"

"I am sorry to know about your problems Pankhudi, but as per company's policy we cannot give any employee their salary in advance. And I can grant you 2 days leave at the most."

"Just 2 days? It will take 2 days just to reach my hometown! I need to be there for my sick mother...please Sir..." she said.

"As per company's policy, I can't I am sorry...but maybe I could help you on a personal level if you are willing to do what it takes..." he said with a nasty smile.

"What do you mean?" Pankhudi asked suspiciously.

"Come on Pankhudi. You are not a kid, and you very well know what I mean." He then got up from his chair and walked up to her. He rubbed her shoulders made a firm eye contact and said, "I need you to do me some 'personal favours'."

Pankhudi pushed him away and said, "I respect you so much Sir, please don't treat me like this."

"Respect doesn't pay the bills Pankh" he said coldly, "If you want my help, I'd say loud and clear, I want you to sleep with me. And if a dumb village cunt like you doesn't understand that, let me be clearer, I want to fuck you."

Pankhudi started crying hearing that, "I am not a whore" she said in a firm voice.

"Not yet" he said with a wicked smile, "But you might want to consider becoming one. Situation is such, poor you. Here's my card, call me if you are willing to sell me your cunt. I'll pay you a good price. And regarding the leave, you stay away for more than 2 days and you risk losing the job." Then he boldly groped her breasts and said looking into her eyes, "Of course I will reconsider that if you please me."

Pankhudi was very angry. He was a charming middle aged man but all she felt was disgust for him. She wanted to slap that man, spit on his face and quit the job. But she just picked up the card and walked out of his cabin.

'All men are the same' she thought 'sick sadistic bastards! All they really care about is fucking.'

In the evening she came home rather disappointed. She opened her safe and took out the two golden bangles she treasured a lot. No matter how much the financial crisis, she always held on to those bangles because they were her mother's gift to her. Her mom wanted her to wear those on her wedding day. If she sold those, maybe she could raise money and she wouldn't have to sleep with her boss. But then she needed the leave as well. She couldn't risk losing her job.

She took out the card and dialled his number.

"I knew you would call" he said.

"How much will you pay me?" she asked with her eyes tightly shut. She had never imagined that she would ever have sex for money.

"Depends on how well you fuck" he said, "Btw, I am just curious, how many men have fucked you before me?"

"That is none of your business" Pankhudi said firmly.

"Of course it is. I need to know how tight or loose your cunt is, and whether I am going to enjoy fucking you."

Pankhudi was finding this conversation very embarrassing. She knew he was deliberately asking her such obscene questions.

"None" she said, "I am a virgin"

"Is it? Oh then your pussy must be really aching for cock. How big are your tits Pankh?"

"Just shut up!" she shouted.

"You are in no position to talk to me like that bitch." He growled, "And within a few hours you are going to be naked before me with your legs spread open and you are going to beg me to fuck you for money. This is just a conversation. So please answer my questions."

"36C" she replied.

"How often do you masturbate?"

"Twice a week" she said as she broke down into tears.

"Holy fuck! You are one horny chick! Don't worry, I'll fuck you more than just twice a week...wow, I can barely wait...how exactly do you masturbate? Where do you touch yourself?" he asked.

"Please sir..." she said as she was crying out loud.

"I asked you a question Pankh" he said firmly.

"I rub my breasts and clit till I cum" her face was burning in shame as she spoke.

"Ok" Vishal said, "When you come over, in which of your holes would you take my cock first?"

"I don't know"

"You really want the money don't you?" he said in a firm voice, "If I don't get a straight answer to any of my questions, I won't give you a penny. Then you can go and sell you cunt to any random guy like a street whore. I think that is what you want, to be fucked by cheap dirty men."

"I'll take it in my pussy first" Pankhudi forced words out of her mouth.

"Great!" he said, "You are a good slut, and am sure all your holes are aching to be filled with cocks. I'll get some friends along. We will make a fuck sandwich of you. I am sure you would love that!"

Pankhudi felt very degraded. She didn't speak a word.

"Come to Hotel Marriott at 10 pm, and shave your privates before leaving home. I'll pay you 10,000 INR and 10,000 more if you take it up your ass too. And each of my friend will pay you another 5k. Be prepared to be fucked all night long."

"Ok, I'll be there" she said.

It was a very tough thing for her but she didn't seem to have much choice. She went for a bath and shaved her pussy. She got dressed and ready to lose her virginity and her shame. She held the golden bangles in her hand and kissed them. "I love you mom" she said looking fondly at them.

She left her bedroom enter the living room to find an uninvited guest sitting on the couch. The same mysterious stalker who had total control over her body and mind. His presence in her house was no longer shocking for her, but still unwelcome and disturbing. He was sitting so comfortably in her house, like he owned it. To her horror, he was viewing her personal photo album that contained pictures of her family and friends, which she kept for the sake of memories when she felt lonely. His brow was furrowed in concentration as he seemed to be observing the pictures carefully. She felt all the more crushed. Her heart sank and she stood quietly frozen with fear. When he acknowledged her presence, he lifted his gaze.

"Going somewhere, cupcake?" he asked casually with a smile that she was not very fond of.

"Please go away." she cried.

"Your voice is barely audible sunshine, come closer." he said, signalling her with his index finger.

She shuddered when he ordered her to do that. Instead of walking towards him, she nervously started taking small steps backwards.

"You want me to come there?" he asked with a confident smile.

She suddenly stopped moving backwards. She trembled like a scared little kitten. His eyes were fixed on her and his gaze was scorching. With every tiny trembling step she took towards him, her feet seemed to get heavier and she had to gather all her strength to put them forwards. When she reached close enough he grabbed her hand.

"Come, sit on my lap" he said as he gently tugged on her hand. His grip however was firm.

Pankhudi hesitated, so he pulled her hand harder. She had to battle her will to obey him. But she finally did. She felt his arms embrace her and his legs lock hers between them. She couldn't move now unless he wanted her too. Pankhudi had small delicate wrists, like those of a baby. He grabbed both her wrists in one hand, and his other hand was free to exploit her helplessness.

"You didn't answer me cupcake" he whispered in her ear as he nibbled it, "Going somewhere?"

"Just seeing a friend." she said in a voice breaking in fear. She was so scared to be so helplessly locked in his grip. The anticipation of what he was going to do to her made her blood run cold.

"A friend, I see" he said, "Nice to know that you have friends who ask you in which hole would you take his cock first."

Pankhudi was shocked to realise how well he knows what is going on in her life.

"How much are you selling your cunt for? I might want to take up the offer as well." He teased her.

"I never wanted to do this" Pankhudi said with a painful expression on her face.

He moved his hand through her silky black hair as he smiled to watch her shudder every time he touched her. He was only caressing her gently, but the poor girl was so afraid of him. He brushed his hand lightly across her face staring. He then started gently rubbing her back. She was only beginning to feel comforted when he slipped his hand under her top and began to stroke her bare skin. His touch on her bare skin made her feel a familiar tingle between her legs. She wanted it to stop. She began to struggle hopelessly. He was delighted to see that. He continued stroking her bare skin, and unhooked her bra. The elastic recoiled away and he could feel her smooth back.

"Why are you so nervous? This is not the first time I am touching you, is it?" he said.

Pankhudi began to cry as she recalled how he had molested her earlier.

He then took his hand out and grabbed her hair. "Did you forget..." he said as he licked her neck, "How 'romantic' it has been?"

Pankhudi could do nothing but cry and squirm helplessly in his grip.

"Let me remind you." He said and relaxed his grip over her. He intended to make her lie down on the couch but she escaped his grip and stood trembling at a distance away from him. She was too scared to even try to run from him. She was not going to get anywhere even if she did. She knew that very well.

"For God sake stop all this!" She shouted, "Why are you doing this to me? Please, I am in a lot of trouble already...please stop harassing me like this...I'll lose whatever is left of my sanity.."

He got up calmly and walked towards the table and picked up her medical file that was lying there. She had put it there carelessly after her visit to the psychiatrist.

"Well," he said as he opened to read it, "If you lose your sanity, maybe your shrink can fix you. Hmm let's see..Masochistic Personality Disorder...patient gives history of childhood abuse and self harm. Really, snowflake?" He suddenly looked at her.

She didn't respond. He began to walk towards her and she took steps backward as he came closer till her back touched the wall. He stood right in front of her and smiled. He placed both his palms on the wall and trapped her. Her unhooked bra was bugging her already, but she was too embarrassed to hook it in front of him.

He stepped even closer and said, "Self harm? Seriously? Am I not hurting you enough? What a shame! You, my darling, have a very complicated life."

She turned her head to one side not wanting to face him. He kissed her cheek. She flinched and suddenly pushed his right hand away and got away from him. She again stood at a distance from him, indecisive as to what she should really do. He was simply amused to see her reactions. She was trying to get away from him, yet she wasn't trying to get out of the confines of the small room in which they were standing.

He walked towards her trying to contain his delight at her subtle submission. She heard his footsteps approaching her from behind. Perhaps out of despair, she didn't move. He slowly slipped his hands from behind tracing the curves if her waist and grabbed her tight enough to cause her discomfort. She was wincing in his grip.

"You know something cupcake" he whispered in her ear, "This will only hurt you as long as you keep fighting it."

He reached the button of her jeans and opened it, and unzipped and lowered her jeans just enough for his hand to pass between her legs. He began to rub her pussy through her panty. He could feel the smoothness of her freshly shaved pussy and her soft pussy lips, through the fabric. He pressed his chin on her shoulder. She was struggling but the intensity of the struggle was negligible. She could feel her lust take over her will again. She arched her neck and moaned softly. She never realised when she parted her legs slightly to allow him better access. She could feel his body against her back, every small amount of friction was arousing her more. He rubbed her long enough to have a wet spot on her panty. He took his hand out and pinched her ass and said, "You are wet for a reason."

She pushed him away, out of a sudden emotional outburst. Then she broke down and fell to her knees and said, "Why are you doing this to me? Just tell me what you want...take it from me, whatever that it is you are after. What do you want huh? You want to fuck me! Fine fuck me! Right now! Just do it! Or just kill me if that pleases you...Just stop playing your cruel games. You all men are the same. All you care about is fucking! Then what are you waiting for? I am right here, and see I am so wet and horny, I am a cock hungry slut. I am a whore who fucks for money. First I'll fuck you, then I'll go and open my legs for that bastard waiting for me that the hotel...That what I deserve! To be fucked all day in all my holes...I have no right to dignity....." she began to cry loudly after she said that.

He didn't say anything for a while. He just stood there enjoying her broken condition.

"Alright then, lets fuck." he said smiling at the girl helplessly kneeling before him.

Then he bent over and grabbed her arm and pulled her to her feet. He gently led her to the bedroom. He ushered her into the bedroom of her own and then closed the door behind him.

He turned off all the lights of the room except for that beautiful table lamp beside the bed scattering its subtle golden light around the room. The ambience of the humble room was sensual, but Pankhudi was feeling totally defeated and broken.

"We don't need much light for now" he said as she sat down on the edge of the bed, anticipating the inevitable.

"Strip for daddy, cupcake" he said mischievously.

Pankhudi had calmed down after her emotional outburst. She knew what she had to do. There was no point fighting it now. Besides he had seen every inch of her skin last night. But her fear had number her senses then, right now she was fully conscious. Her jeans were already halfway down her thighs. Without looking at him, she gently slipped it down. Her exposed skin glowed beautifully in the dim yellow light. Then she struggled with her own mind to pull down her already wet panty. His eyes growled in pleasure as he got a sneak peek at her trimmed pussy. As she pulled down it up to mid thigh, she suddenly became very conscious of her nakedness and she pulled the bed sheet across her thighs to cover up. She expected him to be angry, but he found her shyness rather adorable. He was only smiling. She removed her panty and now was completely naked below her waist. She pulled the bed sheet again and covered up even more.

She began to raise her top, and her already unhooked bra wasn't doing its job anymore. He could easily see her full breasts, each and every curve of them, and then of course her sensitive nipples as she raise her hands above her head to remove the top. She then let to bra strap slide down her shoulder. She covered her breasts with her hand as she took off the bra. Her skin was burning in shame. She pulled the sheet up across her breasts to cover herself as much as possible.

He smiled to see her so badly try to cover herself. He stood in front of her, she trembled anticipating his touch. He brushed his hand across her hair and rubbed the side of her arms so tightly clinging to the sheet.

He sat on the bed and made himself comfortable by resting his back against the headboard. She was still sitting on the edge of the bed. She had covered herself from front with the bed sheet but her back was still exposed. He could see the glow of her clear skin, and of a part of her ass crack.

"Come here" he said to her signalling her to sit on his lap.

She didn't hesitate much now. She crawled towards him. With every little movement she made, she consciously held on to the sheet, trying to cover up any exposed parts. He helped her sit comfortably on his lap, held her in his arms and kissed her forehead. She was quivering with anticipation.

"Calm down kitten" he said gently running his hand through her hair, "We need to talk."

"If I wanted to 'fuck' you" he said, "I would have done it long back. This isn't about fucking, cupcake."

Pankhudi didn't say anything. She had nothing to say.

"I understand that you fear me. You have your reasons. But trust me, I am not so bad." He said softly in her ears.

"Do you realize how vulnerable you are sweetheart? Right now, I have absolute control over your life. That is a fact. I could destroy you and everything that is dear to you if I wanted. I could turn you into something you would have never imagined in your worst nightmare. And believe me there is nothing you could have done to stop me. All you could do is helplessly watch your world burn, or beg for death to end your suffering at the most." He spoke in an amazingly gentle tone.

Pankhudi shuddered as he spoke. She was crying out of helplessness.

"But...I don't want to destroy you." he said.

He pulled her closer, making firm contact with her body, and resting her head on his shoulder.

She felt the warmth of his body, and his masculine scent. As she rested against his chest, she could feel his chest rise and fall with every breath and his heartbeat. His cold words made her freeze. The warmth in his tone of speech didn't make her feel any better.

"Pankhudi look at me..." he said as he lifted her chin to make her look at him, "You are too lovely to be destroyed". He finished his sentence with a brief loving kiss on her lips.

She pulled her arms and legs closer and curled into foetal position. She closed her eyes and flexed her neck again as he let go of her chin.

"You are such a wonderful woman" he said and he held her firmly and took a deep breath, "It feels so good to hold you in my arms."

"I am just an ordinary girl trying to survive in this world...I love my family. I am living for them. Please don't hurt me" she begged softly.

"I know" he replied, "I know your family means everything to you, and you mean everything to them and I don't wish to disrupt your life. You must learn to trust me."

"I want to save my dying mother" she said, "I don't know if this is the worst phase of life or is it going to get worse. I am forced to sell my body today, perhaps someday I'll be forced to sell my soul."

12