Dark Seduction Ch. 07

Story Info
Used and Abused.
5.6k words
3.8
39.8k
6

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pankhudi was in doubt for a long time. She didn't even know who this man was. Of course he said he worked for him, but her instincts were telling her to trust her Master. After all, she couldn't believe a stranger more than her Master.

She was totally disoriented and had lost track of time. She no longer knew the date and time and there was no way she could find out. There was no one who would let her know. She felt totally lost and mind-fucked. She was feeling hungry too. She had no idea how much time had passed since she had her last meal. There was a glass of water placed nearby. She drank water from it and tried to sleep. That was the only way she could relieve her anxiety and hunger. She never realized when she fell asleep.

She felt a kiss on her lips and she opened her eyes to find her Master smiling at her. "Wake up, cupcake" he said.

"Alright now, cupcake, let's begin." He said as he got up and pulled her to her feet by the leash. He made her lie down on the bed. He grabbed her wrists and secured them within the cuffs attached to the corners of the bed. He restrained her ankles in a similar way. She was now restrained on the bed in a vulnerable spread eagle position.

"It is time we get rid of this" he said as he cut of her practically useless lingerie that was only handing loosely from her body. She was completely naked before him, restrained and helpless.

He slid a blindfold over her eyes. She felt all the more helpless. Next she felt a cane touching her bare skin. She shuddered. He raised the cane and gave a sharp blow over her left breast. The impact not only made her scream but also left a linear welt.

"You are so beautiful!" he said as he ran his fingers across her face, brushing past her neck and circling her naked breast. He was monitoring her reactions very carefully. She had a submissive expression on her face, she was still in pain but she was also enjoying his touch. He was expert at what he was doing. He knew exactly how to make his submissive feel both pain and pleasure at the same time. She started moaning faintly. He grabbed her soft breasts in both his hands and stroked her nipples with his thumb. Her faint moans grew louder. He gave her another blow with the cane.

He bent over and kissed her lips. She was drowning in ecstasy, she wanted to hug him, hold him close to her body showing him how badly she wanted him, but her restraints prevented her from doing so. Perhaps, her Master had restrained her to show her that she had no control over anything, that she was merely his toy and he could use her as he feels like. He was skilfully interrupting her pleasure with pain with repeated blows from the cane.

"Your nipples give you much pleasure, cupcake" he whispered softly in her ears, as she moaned when he was gently stroking her nipples.

He continued touching her helpless naked body. He moved his hands across her belly, tracing the curves of her waist. Pankhudi felt wetness gather between her forced apart legs. He could already smell her arousal. He started stroking her thighs upwards. She could feel her sexual desires building, as she moaned louder. He suddenly pinched her nipples, making her writhe in pain.

Then he put a finger between her pussy lips; that made her shudder. She could feel unbearable tension build up in her sex that so badly needed release. He bent over and gave her a passionate kiss, and continued playing with her body. No matter how much pain he caused her, but the absolute lack of control was turning her on. She was totally primed for a blissful hard fuck. She wanted it so badly but was too ashamed to ask for it. He sensed her hesitation and smiled like a devil. Finally she spoke her mind.

"Fuck me! Please fuck me Sir!"

"What a slut shameless!" he said.

"Please Sir, I can't take it anymore."

"I will fuck you when I want to fuck you, in whichever hole I feel like, do you understand? So mind your place." he said denying her request.

Denial was driving her crazy. Her sex was so badly aching for an intercourse. But she there was nothing she could do about it.

He freed her from the restrains and pulled her out of the bed by the leash. He dragged her up to the chair, sat down on it and asked her to kneel. He pressed her hands against his crotch. She could feel his erection. "Take it out and suck." he ordered.

Pankhudi was a quick learner. Besides she was fully aroused by now. She hesitated less this time, but she still wasn't totally shameless. She took out his dick and held it gently in her tender fingers. She put her mouth on it and started sucking.

"I want you to take learn to take it deep throat now" he said pressing her head against his dick causing her much discomfort. Her stomach was totally empty so he knew she was not going to throw up. She began to choke, but he had no mercy. Knowing her situation, she continued sucking obediently, till he was on the verge of orgasm.

He pulled her hair to get his dick out of her mouth just before his orgasm, and shot his cum over her face and breasts.

"There!" he said smiling at her tearful cum covered face, "You look much prettier now."

He dragged her by the leash and attached it to the bed. "There's a woman here, her name Dahlia. She will come here in a while, bring you food and bathe you, as prepare your ass for another fuck. Till then, stay right there." he said.

Pankhudi drew her hands and legs closer, and began to cry. He had used her again, and she was still yearning for pleasure. She had been ruthlessly fucked in her every hole, how dirtier could it get? He wanted her to break completely, lose her shame and beg to be fucked like a slut. She knew it, and she knew she was breaking, but could do nothing about it.

Pankhudi has lost a greater part of her shame already. Her arousal was still making her pussy ache. She badly needed to cum. Who would know if she disobeyed her Master? She began to wonder if anyone was really watching. But her need was too great to care even if anyone was. She was tempted to pleasure herself. She gave in to the temptation. She dipped a finger in her dripping wet pussy.

She was so much aroused already, her index finger rubbing over her clit was sending waves of pleasure through her body. She was yet to reach climax, she continued touching herself sensually, just the way she used to even before she knew what a man's touch feels like.

She lightly touched her neck and brought her hand down to her breasts, stroking her nipple. Her other hand started stroking the other nipple. She arched her neck and back as she let her body enjoy the blissful feeling she was experiencing. She moved one hand downwards touching the inner side of her thighs stroking them lightly and then touching her already wet and shaved pussy lips. She slipped the finger in between and began to feel her swollen and throbbing clitoris. She rubbed first lightly, then harder and harder. She was unaware how loud her moans were, she was lost in ecstasy, she was hardly aware of anything other than her body and the pleasure that she was experiencing.

She felt the tension rise to a summit. Just before the heavenly release, she let herself fall onto the bed resting her back against the soft satin sheet and spreading her legs wide in ecstasy. Everything around her faded into the background as waves of ecstasy surged through her body and she convulsed in orgasmic bliss.

She opened her eyes after she got her much needed release. She just lay calm on her bed waiting for Dahlia.

After some time, a woman entered her room after knocking the door. Pankhudi was surprised to see her etiquette. She didn't expect someone to treat her with that much respect under captivity. The woman was a middle aged woman, and had a kind expression on her face. She led Pankhudi to the bathroom.

Dahlia prepared a warm water bath for her. She then gave Pankhudi a quick enema and shaved her pussy to make it very smooth again. Pankhudi had experienced it before so she was more cooperative this time. And it was indeed good for her health, considering that she was going to be put through.

Dahlia added some fragrant bath oils to the tub. She asked Pankhudi to lie down in the bathtub. Dahlia had a hand held shower in her hand which she used to soak Pankhudi's hair. She used a fragrant shampoo to wash her hair, and began to scrub the rest of her body clean. Pankhudi was just lying calmly in the tub, enjoying the pampering. The fragrant bath oils coating her skin making it even softer and the lovely aroma was soothing and relaxing her. She didn't think of anything else at the moment.

After the bath, Dahlia offered her a soft towel to dry herself and brought her out of the bathroom. She told her to relax on the bed till she brought her food. The food was amazingly tasty, something she wasn't expecting. Or perhaps it was her hunger that was the best sauce.

Dahlia left her alone to have her food and returned only later to collect the plates. Pankhudi felt really good after the refreshing treatment she was just given. She was naked, but now she was more or less used to it. She had nothing to do other than wait for her Master. At the back of her mind, she as still thinking about the other man who had entered her room before and the warning he gave. That left her mentally disturbed, but there was nothing she could do about it. When no one entered the room for a long time, she fell asleep.

She woke up by a man's touch. It was probably her Master, but she needed to be sure. She could see nothing because she was already blindfolded. She wanted to feel him, but she found herself restrained.

"Relax cupcake" he said. She recognised his voice and calmed down. She sensed something sensual about the ambience - some sort of a gentle fragrance in the room.

She felt him crawl on top of her. She realized he was naked. She got aroused instantly as he was lying on top of her rubbing his body against her, with loving kisses and caresses. He ran his fingers through her freshly washed hair. It had a soft silky feel, and they still had the fragrance of the shampoo. He locked lips with her, and Pankhudi responded more passionately than ever. When their tongues met, she felt a familiar tingle in her pussy, just that it was much stronger now.

She felt him kiss her neck and she was moaning faintly. His hands grabbed her breasts, and squeezed them hard. She felt his tongue on her nipple. She moaned even louder. He was licking her nipples. He was being so loving. No pain, only pleasure, just pure heavenly pleasure! He was actually making love to her this time, just like the first time.

Pankhudi was melting in the heat of her own desires. There was a puddle of her nectar between her pussy lips. No one would tell which fragrance was stronger, the one of the perfumed candles burning nearby or the scent of her arousal. He stroked her curves so sensually; she couldn't help but shudder and moan at his touch. He was highly aroused so see her so responsive. And he seriously was in no mood of hurting her at the moment. He wanted to give her the pleasure she had been craving for.

"You are so beautiful Pankhudi" he whispered in her ears, "You hair, eyes, body...your fragrance, everything about you is simply divine."

Pankhudi had given in to the temptation. When she heard him say that, she surrendered her soul as well. She was restrained in a spread eagle position, she was lying all exposed and vulnerable for him to relish. For the first time, she was enjoying her vulnerability.

Soon she felt the tip of his manhood pressing against the orifice of her pussy. She shamelessly opened her legs wider in anticipation. She wanted him inside very badly.

"Do you want my cock?" he asked.

"Yes Sir" she replied desperately, struggling with the restraints to show her eagerness.

"Then beg for it." he said calmly.

"Please fuck me Sir! Please fuck me!" she said without any shame.

"And why should I fuck you?" he teased her.

"Because I want you...I love you" she said.

He chuckled when he heard the word 'love'. "That, my dear, is a ridiculous reason. Tell me the real reason why you want my cock in your pussy." he said rubbing his hard penis between her pussy lips, making her quiver in desperation.

"I don't know Sir" she cried, "I just need it! Please!"

"I am neither your husband nor your boyfriend. What kind of a girl begs a random man to fuck her?" he said as he continued teasing her throbbing pussy.

Pankhudi felt humiliated. She knew the answer but didn't want to say. But she couldn't control her desires either.

"You are not going to get what you are begging for until I get my answer" he said.

Pankhudi was struggling with herself now. She wanted to be fucked very badly, but how could she use a degrading word for herself? She was fighting a losing battle as every time she felt his cock pressing her clit, she lost her shame more. What was the big deal about one dirty word? - she thought. Her need was far greater.

"A slut" she replied softly.

"Is that what you are?" he asked playing with her nipple.

"Yes" she said in a barely audible voice.

"I can barely hear you. Say it louder, and complete sentence please." He said.

"I am a slut Sir. Please fuck me!" she begged out of shame.

He suddenly pinched her nipple causing her pain, "When I said I want you to be loud, I mean it. Say that as loudly as you can. I don't care if people outside hear it. There is no need to hide the truth from anyone."

"I am a slut. Please fuck me Sir" she said loudly, and tears of humiliation started wetting the blindfold.

"That is not the best you can do." he said coldly, "louder please."

"I AM A SLUT, PLEASE FUCK ME SIR!" she shouted at the top of her voice, and then started crying loudly.

He kissed her lips and helped her calm down. He began stroking her gently again to help her recover from the mental trauma of humiliation he just put her through, and to get her back in the state of arousal. Pankhudi began to melt and moan again. She realized how truly helpless she was. He had so much control over her that he could practically manipulate even her mood.

He suddenly rammed his penis inside her. She jerked at this invasion, she was not expecting it to be so sudden. Overwhelming waves of pleasure were flowing through her body. He started fucking her slowing, making her moan from the depth of her throat with every stroke. She had never imagined that a bondage fuck could be such a pleasurable experience. She had surrendered completely to this man now, he had invaded every hole in her body; she had nothing to hide from him now. She was the enjoying the blissful feeling as she felt his cock move in and out of her.

Within a few minutes, she felt that she was nearing her orgasm. She was breathing heavily and had lost herself completely, she never realised when she began to move her hips to meet his thrusts in want of pleasure. She felt so helpless before the overwhelming desire of her body. And soon she experiences the heavenly orgasmic wave, much more intense that she ever felt before by a clit rub. She felt her pussy muscles contract over his manhood, which was still going in and out of her, like there was nothing that could stop him. He was using her relentlessly, and there she was lying in front of him with wide open legs, begging him to fuck her, like she rightly called herself - slut.

Within a few minutes, she heard him moan in orgasm, and she felt hot semen exploding in the depth of her womb. He had ejaculated inside her wet, willing but unprotected pussy, and exposed her to the risk of an unwanted pregnancy. But he seems to be least concerned about it. All he wanted to do was to use her for his pleasure; he didn't care what happened to her after that. After his orgasm, he collapsed on top of her. A final moan escaped her lips as he withdrew his shaft from within her. She could feel the heat of his body, and the perspiration due to his effort.

There was silence for a few minutes till their breathing slowed down to normal. Then he began to kiss and cuddle her again. A sensual after play is something a woman wants the most after sex. Pankhudi was enjoying the pampering. She naively felt loved.

"Do you think I don't know about the little mischief you indulged in with yourself?" he whispered in her ears. Her heart skipped a beat when she heard that. She began to tremble in nervousness.

"I promised you, I won't harm you as long as you obey, and quite unfortunately you didn't." He said as he continued kissing and cuddling her, "You are not going to like your punishment, snowflake. So wait for it."

He left after making that cold statement, leaving her restrained, blindfolded and a disturbing anticipation of her scheduled punishment.

Pankhudi had no idea for how long she was restrained. After some time, she heard someone enter the room. Her heart started beating faster as the footsteps were heavy. Her blindfold was removed and she saw her Master standing before her with a devilish smile of his lips. He stood there watching her restrained helpless naked body, and how she was responding to his scorching gaze by struggling with the cuffs. She so badly wanted to cover herself, but she was lying all spread and exposed before him. After tormenting her with his lustful gaze for some time, he bent over and released her restraints.

She tried to get up, but he pinned her down almost immediately and got on top of her. She could barely move under him, as he was kissing and licking her face.

"Sir.." she said, "Please tell me what's the date and time...I am feeling very confused"

"I want you to feel that way" he said, groping her roughly and still kissing and licking her.

"I need to know" she said in a firm voice. "I want to know!"

"What you want doesn't matter anymore." he stated plainly.

"What day is it? How long have I been here? I want to talk to my family...How is mom's health? Is she OK?" she asked

"You've got too many questions." he sighed.

"You promised you'd take care of my family" she protested.

"Of course, your family is fine" he said.

"They why don't you let me talk to them?" she said, "It's been an eternity since I have been here."

He didn't answer and continued kissing and groping her. She just wanted him to stop. Being locked up in a room and used as a fuck toy had made her lose her mental balance to some extent. She struggled to push him off her but failed. So she scratched his neck in a desperate attempt to free herself from his grip. He winced in pain and slapped her as a reaction.

"You are lying. Something bad has happened to them. What have you done to them?" she screamed, "I want to talk to my mom, right now!"

"You still haven't learned you place, have you? I didn't want to do this, but you keep forcing me to. Why do you always like to learn the harder way?" he said in a sad tone and got up.

He made a phone call and said, "Two of you come in"

She panicked and tried to drag herself away from him. He grabbed her and cuffed her hands behind her back. She heard a knock on the door of the room.

"Yes, Come in." He Master said, and two men entered the room.

He then grabbed her hair and dragged her towards them. "This whore thinks, I am not good enough for her. Get a good feel of her" he said handing her over to them.

Pankhudi was shocked as she didn't expect anything like this. The two men instantly grabbed her and she felt four male hands moving all over her naked body. She cried and screamed and struggled but the men seem to be enjoying it. Her Master walked away and sat down on the chair enjoying her plight.

"Such lovely tits" one of them said, "and her nipples are really sensitive" he said as all of them delightfully watched her moan amongst her struggle as he was playing with her nipples.

"And this firm ass...I wonder what it would feel like to fuck her there" said the other one replied as he roughly squeezed her ass.

12