Dark Serenity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson stops walking for a second to look at the boy full on, for his age of thirteen he still had that young innocent look in his eyes.

"I swiped his memory before I dropped him off."

"Wow that's cool. I really hope one day I am able to kill demons, like the one you just killed. That would be so awesome." Squeaked the teenager not to long ago he just hit puberty and he still had some of that child like voice within him that need to be let out.

"Jackson I need to talk to you, now." Jackson's attention was broken off the boy when he heard Nigel The League's leader calling him from his office door.

"OH man I really wanted to finish this adventure you had Jack. You are always get all the action while I am stuck here cleaning behind everybody. Oh well I catch you later." The boy ran off with the other youngsters to finish up their chores.

"So you what's up boss? What is so important that you couldn't wait til I was finish talking to a future hunter? You know that boy really looks up at me."

"Oh hush Mr. Narcissist, stop blowing your own fucking head up with your own ego inflator. Now I wanted to thank you on a job well done today. Not only did you kill a fifth level demon but you manage to do it without any witness while doing your secondary job."

"OH shucks boss you are making me blush and feel all fuzzy inside. Should we hug it out next?"

"Shut up and listen again. There have been reports of vampire attacks going on the north side of the city. Some people have gone missing and others come back zombiefied. I need you and Tony to go in and handle the situation with care. This means when you make the kill do it quietly with no messy clean up. I except you report back to me with the results I am looking for. You are dismissed."

"Sure thang captain. Should I wrap up the vampires in a pretty big bow as well?"

"Don't push it Jack."

"Spoil sport."

"Immature asshole."

"Yeah, and you wouldn't want any other way. See you later with wonderful results boss. See ya." With that Jackson left with a big smile on his face.

This was the first time the boss gave him a compliment on a hunt he has done. For the all years of hard work he has done. Now he was appreciated, and not only that but he now got a shot of adrenaline running through his veins to go and hunt some vampires.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Umm should I go with Mexican or Japanese? They are both my favorites, but which one to pick?" Eliza said out loud to no one but herself. She ditched her car at the bake shop in order to do a proper hunting.

She walked a couple of blocks until she finally reached a sushi bar and knew her decision had been made.

She enters the bar with such poise and grace that made everyone in the bar turn to look her way. She sat down right on front of the sushi bar looking dead on at one of the chefs.

"Hi." She said.

"OH....ugh....ummmm..... hi." It was so cute how the sushi chef stuttered. He was clearly nervous talking to her but, he was aroused at the same time.

She leaned in closer to let her essence overwhelm him. "Take a ten minute break and meet me out back ok sweet thing." She hoped off the bar stool with no other words and headed towards the back.

She was leaning against the wall in the alley when she heard the footsteps of her dinner coming towards her. She could see that he wore a big smile on his face as he came near. Just out of curiosity she slipped in on his thoughts.

"OH wow I can't believe I am getting some hot sex, from a hot black girl. I can't wait to tell my brothers and friends."

"So I have a condom here, let me just put it on." He said as he was letting down his pants.

"There's no need sweetie." She grabbed by his shirt, and pushed him against the wall, and began feeding.

The moment she bite down on his neck, and started sucking the euphoria filled her senses, and the hunger slowly went away. She loved the Japanese, and she wanted to continue but the man's heartbeat was slowing down, and she had to stop.

She released her dinner, and looked him straight in the eyes. "Don't back go to work. Go straight home and relax yourself, build your energy back up. Ok"

"What about my father he will be upset if I don't finish work."

"Let me handle that ok. Now go home and lay down."

"OK" with no other words the chef left the alley got into his car and went home for the evening.

Eliza was about go back into the bar, until she smelt the familiar snitch of rot and sulfur assaulting her nostrils. Panic began to rise in throat as she knew something was out there was trying to kill her.

She tried the back door but it was locked. She finally resorted to the front entrance, but she only took a few steps before she was ambush.

Whoever this demon, it was strong and smelled god awful. "You will pay for what you did bitch, you no good slut. A weakling like you should not live after the murder of Matthias."

"He was a sick fuck that deserves to die, you fucking cronnie. You fuckers don't deserve anything but death, but than again that's too good for ya."

"HAHAHAHAHA." she heard the demon laugh at her remark. Tears began to fall from her eyes. When she saw the demon was going to attack again, she prayed for a miracle to happen or a hero would come to her rescue. She did her best to fend off this demon, even tried using the vial that Sage gave her. But this demon was bigger, stronger, and quicker.

The demon pulled Eliza head back with full force biting into her neck just like she did the sushi chef. But this was different. Eliza fed because she was hungry, and she always left her dinners alive. But this demon is trying to kill her by drainage, and he was doing a great job at it.

She felt herself getting weaker and weaker as each passing moment as the demon fed from her. His teeth were much larger than a female vampire fangs or any vampire for that matter and more brutal. She slumped back against the wall as she realize she was about to take her last undead breath. Her life was slowly being taken away from her again as the demon drained her.

Her thoughts were shattered as she heard an arrow searing through the air, and pierced straight through the demon's head.

There was a gushing sound as blood gushed out of his skull. Eliza could smell the toxic waste of the fourth levels demon blood poured out of his head. She also noticed that a second arrow was shot through the air as well hitting the demon in its mid section.

The demon let out an awful scream before blowing up into little pieces, and he was gone.

She looked up to see her knight in shining armor and was shocked at the realization of who it was. Jackson Smith jumped off the building landing right in front of her. She just couldn't believe the night she had.

"Are you ok ma'am?" He asked. She didn't respond she was shook to do anything but stare at him.

First she as attack by a demon, then that said demon was going to kill her draining her dry, and now she was rescued by the same man that was responsible for the murder of her parents. The newfound shock was overwhelming as she stared up at the face of Jackson Smith.

From her being almost drained by a demon and now being rescued by the man she would rather never see alive again was all too much for her. She did the only thing any other woman would do in her situation.

She fainted.

12