Dark Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella flicked her appreciative eyes up her best friend's body and then slowly back down again, taking in every detail. Her multi coloured tube top clung to her body tighter than a lovers embrace, complemented by the short black skirt and thigh length black boots.

Dani looked hot, but then, she always looked hot to Ella.

The two women had become occasional lovers soon after she had moved to Brighton and it was only then that Ella had discovered the wonderfully wicked and delightfully raw, dirty, sexy imagination that lay underneath the Oriental woman's cute exterior.

But more than that, Dani was also a good friend, and Ella had called around to her apartment to talk to her about what had happened with Keisha. Dani always seemed to instinctively know the right thing to do.

The problem was that she was getting ready to meet a couple of girlfriends in town and didn't have much time to chat.

That was so disappointing, Ella pouted to herself, especially with her friend looking so hot. A wonderful tingle slowly made its way down her spine. Just looking at Dani had her feeling the need again.

It was said that sex was the best cure for a headache, wasn't it? And right now Ella definitely needed a cure. Her head had felt like it was about to explode ever since she had awoken this morning, the result of mixing high strength weed with all that alcohol.

But there had been an upside...

The drugs and booze had heightened her feelings during her encounter in the bathroom stall with Keisha. Even the softest teasing touch from the woman had left her panting for more.

The recollections instantly flooded back. Normally after a night out, Ella was unable to remember much after ten o'clock but this morning her memories were as clear as a crisp, bright Autumn's day.

Keisha had been hot even before she had revealed her hidden talents. That slender body, those amazing breasts, the sassy, controlling attitude had pressed every one of Ella's buttons.

But then she had exposed herself. Holy fuck!

Lust flooded through her as she crept up behind Dani. If she wanted to take her mind off Keisha, what better way than this? She reached underneath her Oriental friend's arms to cup her perky breasts, kneading them through the multi coloured tube top.

Dani shrieked in surprise and then laughed as she spun away and ran a hand through her dark hair. Her face was a little flushed.

"Ella, you are wicked..."

"Of course I am," the younger girl grinned, biting her lip coyly. The need was clear in her eyes and she gave Dani one of those looks.

Yes, she had wanted to talk to her friend about her thoughts, get a second opinion, but right now her mind had moved on. Keisha was a bit too out there, even for her. Sure, she had always been open-minded, but no matter how hot Keisha was, she should put this behind her.

She nodded to herself as she made up her mind, but when she turned back to smile provocatively at Dani, it was too late. Her friend had reached for her keys and taken her by the arm.

"You know I love you, baby..." she murmured.

She propelled Ella towards the door and as her friend petulantly pouted, she laughed playfully and kissed her on the nose.

"But I can't, not now, even for you. I really have to go, babe..."

*

A million thoughts flowed through Ella's mind as she sauntered slowly along the street. She wasn't sure where she was going, she was just trying to keep her mind off sex until she got home.

She whimpered to herself as she walked. Her body felt sensitive, on edge. The need was burning deeper than ever inside her hot tight body. As soon as she got back to her place she'd be using her favourite vibe. She had to get rid of this burning frustration.

Visiting Dani hadn't been a good idea after all. They hadn't had the opportunity to talk about the feelings Keisha had engendered in her and just the sight of her friend had left her even hornier than ever.

A voice out of nowhere broke up her daydreams as she floated down the quiet street.

"Get in."

Ella started with surprise. She had been so lost in her thoughts that she hadn't even realised the car had drawn level with her. When she recognized the dark eyes staring at her through the open driver's window her arousal levels suddenly took off into the stratosphere.

"Get in, I said..."

It was an order, not a request, and there was no denying the goosebumps that broke out across Ella's body.

Ella stood transfixed, momentarily confused, yet even as she returned the stare her legs began to carry her towards the car. When Keisha pushed the passenger door open, she obediently slid inside. The small car smoothly accelerated away before she had time to fasten the seatbelt and it snaked around two corners before Keisha spoke again.

"Been missing me?"

Her eyes remained fixed on the road, with not even the courtesy of a second glance at Ella as she spoke.

It wasn't a question, it was a statement, and Ella couldn't draw her eyes away from the ebony skinned woman. Her breasts were bursting out of the top of her blouse, almost begging to be released. Her shorts were so tight they could have been sprayed on.

And, yes, it was there ... yes it was ... that provocative bulge...

Keisha's hand drifted down to her lap as Ella watched. Even without looking she was well aware of the direction of the younger girl's gaze and she teased the outline of her bulge with her fingernail she drove.

Ella shifted uncomfortably in her seat and tried to draw her eyes away. She couldn't. The bulge was growing bigger. She tried to put on a confident air but her voice quivered as she spoke.

"Where are we going...?"

"Somewhere quiet," Keisha murmured, her lips curling in a wicked grin. "I'm gonna give ya what you've been dreamin' about ever since we met..."

Ella fell quiet, stunned. Only the steady thrum of the engine cut through the growing fog of arousal inside her confused head. Keisha's words reverberated around her mind but she couldn't think straight.

When she turned to look at the woman beside her again, Keisha's grin widened even further. She was enjoying Ella's bemused reaction.

"Ya know, I'm very selective," she murmured, instinctively knowing which buttons to press. "Ya should be proud of yaself. Something or someone has to really peak my interest for me to want to domme 'em."

Domme? Ella's goosebumps turned into a hot sweat. She bit down on her bottom lip, pouting like an unhappy schoolgirl.

"I ... I'm not really a proper sub..." she protested, looking up wide eyed out of the tops of her eyes.

She should be remonstrating with this woman, letting her know she couldn't be pushed around. But however confident she tried to sound, she could hear the weakness in her tone.

"I just enjoy it sometimes..." she lamely finished, defensively crossing her arms over her chest.

Keisha laughed harshly, ignoring Ella's inadequate protest. It was as if she could see right through the younger girl.

"So I could tell from the other night," she rasped, reaching across with one hand and playing with a loose strand of dark hair. "I've had some good cocksuckers in my time but ya up there with the best, hun."

Ella shuddered. She'd been brought up in London in the midst of strong—really strong—black women. Women who were the bosses of their families, their streets, sometimes even whole estates.

Ella loved that forcefulness. It was hot. It was sexy.

Those women were tough, they took no shit, and they got what they wanted when they wanted it. She bit her lip again at the recollection. Keisha would have fitted in perfectly.

The fingers playing with her hair suddenly tightened in her locks. As usual, Keisha was reading the signs perfectly again. She casually rested one hand on the steering wheel as they hit a quiet bit of road and used the other to turn Ella's face towards her.

"The moment I saw ya in that club, I wanted ya in every single way I could get ya," she said, a soft yet knowing smile on her face. "And look at ya now. I just love the way ya look in that lil pink outfit..."

She nonchalantly slid the hand in Ella's hair downwards and cupped her pert breast through the fabric of her thin top. She manipulated it, flicking the hard nipple with her thumb, as if daring Ella to resist. Instead, the younger girl moaned softly.

"I love the way ya always up for it, too, hun," Keisha continued. Her hand left Ella's breast and dropped to her lap. "I can love ya and fuck ya all day long when ya look like that. Ya'd love that too, huh?"

She began to tug the hem of the pink dress upwards. Ella didn't resist. The woman's powerful way of talking reminded her of her upbringing and made her want to obey, to do anything that firm tone asked of her.

"Why don't we pull up that dress and lemme see ya in just those cute little panties? I wanna see my lil toy's cameltoe staring at me."

Ella felt faint. It was as if Keisha's voice was the only thing cutting through the pink fog of lust filling her brain. It was intoxicating.

She looked down slowly as the dark hand dragged the hem of her dress up her smooth thighs, exposing her pink lace thong. It was as if she was mesmerized. Keisha took her thong between her fingers and yanked the material, letting out a playful laugh as it moved between Ella's lips.

"Mmm now that's more like it," she murmured. There was still some amusement in her voice but there was also something else now, a definite hint of arousal.

The feel of the fabric pressing against Ella's already overly sensitive pussy was almost too much. Her eyes rolled and her body squirmed as the woman worked the thong slowly back and forth against her.

"Look at that thing!" Keisha almost purred.

They both stared downwards, hypnotically watching the material bunch up. Ella's pussy lips bulged down either side of the thong and she moaned out loud. All rational thoughts were being pushed out of her mind as the surges of pleasure coursed through her.

This woman knew exactly how to exert control over her.

"God," she heard Keisha mutter. "I'm going to enjoy this body so fuckin' much."

Ella arched her body. Her head fell back into the seat. It was impossible to think straight, or even at all. Her mind had switched off completely. Keisha was tugging the panties out of her labial lips and all she wanted was the index finger the woman was slowly inserting her inside her.

Oh fuck!

It was too hot, too good.

"I almost forgot what a tight little thing ya are," Keisha mumbled.

There was a touch of amusement in her voice but this time it was almost clouded by the thickness of her tone.

She was feeling it too, and almost lost control as she took a corner slightly too fast. With a sideways grin, she straightened the car and effortlessly worked her long black finger further inside Ella.

"Guess who plans on fucking her toy's brains out twenty four-seven," she rasped, driving the finger in as far as her second knuckle. "Feeding ya body black dick at all times. Ya want that, don't ya baby?"

Ella closed her eyes. Her head was swimming. This was all too much and she would have agreed to anything. It was easier to let herself go, to give in to the pleasure shooting through her. With a weak moan, she parted her thighs wider and pressed her shoulders back into the chair.

Keisha's voice grew harsher as she continued to expand on how she was going to use her body. Ella could hardly take it in. She had lifted her hips and was gyrating on the thick black finger. She didn't know—didn't care—how this incredible woman could concentrate on the road while she was finger fucking her.

She groped her own breast through her top, whimpering compliantly as Keisha's expert fingers kept her on edge. That firm tone was sending messages to her oversexed brain, talking to her as if she was trash. She knew exactly what Ella needed to hear. That she was hers now ... hers to break ... to remould ... to make into her ditzy lil fucktoy.

*

The orgasm Ella needed was fast approaching when Keisha spotted a side road leading up into the deserted South Downs. It was raining now and the turning was almost on them. There wasn't even a street light in sight. She pulled the car left, fought with the curling bend and then pulled to a shuddering stop halfway along the narrow track.

Turning towards Ella, she yanked down the zip on her shorts. Her velvet like voice seemed to fill the car.

"Come on baby, take it out. My favorite new fuck toy wants to worship Keisha's black veiny girl-cock, doesn't she? You've been thinking about this ever since you sucked on it in the club..."

Ella gave a weak moan. She briefly wondered if she should protest, make some kind of token objection, but it was impossible. Any thought of resistance was long gone. They both knew that.

"Such a good lil girl," Keisha continued. "So weak aren't ya? My lil piece of putty to mould. Such a horny hot lil girl, slave to ya body and a slave to my girl-dick.'

Ella stared into Keisha's dark eyes as her trembling fingers reached out. Everything the ebony skinned woman had said was true. There wasn't any point in denying it. Ella could feel herself salivating as she pulled the shorts far enough apart for her to release the prize she wanted more than anything. She stared at the black meat for a second, lost in the moment before lust overwhelmed her and a moan escaped her lips.

She dipped her head to take the dark girl-cock into her mouth, letting her lips slide slowly as far down the shaft as she could, so that she could savour every wonderful inch.

Keisha gasped out loud. She'd fucked lots of women—some had been up for it, some had been reluctant, and others had needed convincing. But none had been quite like this girl.

The almost desperate way Ella had compliantly dived for her veiny black girl-cock made her toes curl. This one had cracked completely, so quickly. She was putty in her hands. Her pretty head was already bobbing enthusiastically in her lap and saliva was dripping from her hungry mouth onto Keisha's long thick shaft.

Corrupting this one was going to be even easier than she thought.

As she felt the incredible effect of Ella's pierced tongue, she reached down to run a hand through the girl's gorgeous hair. She gathered it firmly between her fingers, holding it so tightly that she forced that beautiful head to be still. As Ella's confused eyes flickered upwards to find hers, she grinned at her and nodded.

The hard upward thrust she gave took the startled girl by surprise. She did it a second time, forcing inch after inch of black meat down her throat, loving the feeling of the tongue stud scraping along her flesh. Her fingers gripped Ella's hair more tightly, holding her head in position and not allowing the girl to pull back at all as she relentlessly thrust deeper.

"Mmm, yeah, that's it, let Keisha fuck that mouth. Keep it open and keep that fucking tongue out! I want ya drooling all over it baby!"

Ella's whole body must have been aching in her uncomfortable position but Keisha didn't care. She was going to use that cute lil mouth anyway she wanted. This was her prize, her toy and the needy gurgling sounds from the girl's throat only made her thrust harder.

She gripped Ella's hair in both hands now, pulling it tight against the younger girl's scalp as she rammed her girl-cock between those pink lips. She began to talk to her between each thrust, telling her how needy, how weak she was and that she was going to remould her.

"Whose lil fucktoy are you..."

She pulled out almost all the way, leaving only the tip on Ella's lips, and then pumped her hips forward hard, making the girl grunt.

"Ya need this black cock so badly, huh?"

This time she thrust so hard that Ella's eyes watered a little and she almost gagged.

"You're gonna get it twenty four-seven, baby..."

Her words drove home the message into the younger girl's impressionable mind with the same speed that her girl-cock thrust down her throat. The combination was impossible to resist. This young beauty was hers to do anything she wanted.

When Ella gagged again, she dragged the girl's head upwards and stared into those beautiful eyes. They were foggy, clouded by lust.

The full length of her hard veiny cock was covered with the girl's saliva and she teasingly rubbed the tip across Ella's pouting pink lips again. But when she tried to take it in her mouth, she yanked the pretty head backwards. She had other things in mind.

"Get out of the car..."

Ella's eyes went wide with alarm. She stared out of the passenger-side window—it was raining hard now—and then back at Keisha.

"What?" she managed to stammer through her pink haze of confusion.

Keisha just laughed at her. Cupping the girl's chin, she stared deeply into her eyes and used two fingers to force her mouth open. There was no resistance. Her eyes narrowed as she spit onto Ella's tongue, making her swallow before kissing her deeply.

"Don't worry, baby, I'm not leaving ya here," she whispered. "I'm gonna fuck ya. Outside. Now. I'll let ya decide how you wanna get fucked. Just get in any position ya want and get that pussy ready."

*

Ella's heels caught in the rubble and mud of the old track as she shuffled her way outside the car. She held onto the side of the vehicle to steady herself, turning her face away from the pounding droplets of heavy rain.

Within seconds her meagre clothes were plastered to her body, outlining every sweet curve. Her long hair was soaked through in an instant and matted her normally immaculate locks against her head.

Raindrops dripped from her hair onto her face and she brushed them away as she swung around. But even as she was half turned, Keisha was on her like a hungry animal. She pushed Ella forward against the car, so forcefully that the girl had to put her hands out onto the hood to prevent herself from hurting herself.

"Here, baby," she rasped, reaching under the hem of Ella's dress and practically ripping her skimpy thong from her young body. "This where ya gonna get fucked. Against the car."

The words bounced around Ella's hazy brain. It wouldn't be the first time she had been fucked in the rain over a car bonnet on tracks in the South Downs. But in those distant days, it had been after long nights of clubbing. Her head had been spinning from a heady mix of drink, drugs and fun and she'd been with guys she could barely remember...

This was different. She needed this and she needed it now, despite the consequences. They were insignificant right now. The heat inside her body was rising to temperatures that were out of her control. The craving to obey, to do what she'd been told, was overwhelming. So was the anticipation of having that thick black girl-dick inside her. Keisha had read her right all along.

She was nothing more than her fuck toy.

Like the bitch in heat she was, she placed both palms flat on the smooth, wet metal of the car and pushed her ass into the air. She ran her tongue around her lips provocatively as she sent Keisha a sultry gaze over her shoulder. She was gonna be fucked doggie style...

Keisha reacted instantly by reaching out and grabbing a handful of her wet hair. She wrapped strand after strand around her fingers as she stepped up behind her and then painfully yanked her head backwards, letting Ella know exactly who was in charge.

"Get that cute lil ass higher..."

She used the outside of each foot to kick Ella's legs even wider apart and pushed down on her neck, forcing the girl's head sideways against the cold wet metal of the car bonnet. Rain splattered against the metal and ran down Ella's face.

"Back it up, ya little whore," Keisha snarled. "Show me how much you crave this black dick."

When she felt the large mushroom head against her opening, Ella's legs quivered beneath her. Her heart felt like it might explode.