Dark Temptations, Dark Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their tongues dueled with one another for several intense seconds, and then Cortana broke the kiss. Her legs were wrapped around his waist in a vice grip, her arms wrapped around his back and neck. She leaned over and bit on his earlobe in a fashion that was far from gentle.

"You still think this is funny you arrogant prick?" Cortana hissed in his ear. She thrusted her hips into him, and Locke's erection grew harder, his cock pressing uncomfortably against his pants begging for release. "No more games," she hissed again, genuinely sounding dangerous. "I'm about to fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked Mr. Arrogant Bastard."

"Good," Locke said, not daring to say more. At least not until he had regained some control.

Locke carried her over to the couch, and without any ceremony dropped her on the mattress. His hands were instantly on her, and there was no sense of gentleness in them. The dress that she had bought specifically for John was torn from her body by the dark hand of his triumphant rival. In that moment Cortana could have cared less. Her bra was next, the elastic band snapping easily at Locke's application of his enormous strength, and Cortana's pale breasts bounced free.

They were nearly perfect, like two scoops of vanilla ice cream with pink eraser like nipples. Firm but soft. Heavy, but with little sag. Locke muttered a curse underneath his breath as he rubbed a rough hand over top of one of them. Cortana mewled in delight as his fingertips brushed up against her swollen nipple. He pinched her nipple, and at that same moment tore Cortana's panties out from under here, discarding the ruined lace with the pile of other tattered and torn clothes.

Again Cortana reached for Locke's belt, and again he smacked her hand away.

"Are you serious?" she growled at him.

Locke smirked. "I'm a big boy I can undress myself. Besides, I'd rather you watch.

Cortana scowled, but decided to indulge him. It would be rather entertaining to watch this Adonis strip naked just for her.

His shoes and socks were first, and Cortana took the opportunity to slip her own high heels off. She then laid back on the couch and began to play with herself as much for Locke's benefit as for her own enjoyment. Her middle finger traced gentle circles around one of her nipples as her other hand strummed her clit. She eyed him intently, picking up her pace as more and more of his clothes were discarded.

Locke pulled his shirt overtop of his head, and Cortana gazed at him hungrily. Again she could not help but compare him to John. While Chief's figure was bulky and utilitarian, Locke's physique was far more pleasing to the eye loath as Cortana was to admit it even to herself. His form might have been something carved out of marble. He was muscular, but not overly bulky like the Spartan IIs. Every muscle was visible to see, blending with his body in perfect harmony and symmetry. More the anatomy of a model than a warrior. For some reason, however, Cortana found the dark black complexion of his skin to be the most pleasing of all. A far cry from John's skin, which had always looked pale and even pasty due to too much time in his armor.

His buckle was next, and then his pants. Cortana licked her lips as she eyed the bulge in his underwear. When Locke pulled his final bit of clothing down, Cortana let out a small gasp.

Locke couldn't help but chuckle as he rubbed his cock with one large hand. "Want to touch it?"

Tentatively Cortana reached a hand out, almost believing that it couldn't be real. She gasped again when she held the massive weapon in her palm, and a shudder went through her when she realized that she couldn't even wrap her hand all the way around it.

"Bigger than what you're used to?" Locke asked.

"Try twice the size," Cortana answered, still in a state of disbelief. She began to gently stroke it, and if Cortana didn't know any better she would have said that his cock had grown even bigger with her caress. "It'll never fit," she muttered.

"It will," Locke assured her.

Cortana looked up at him with a blank stare, suddenly realizing for the first time what fucking Locke might truly mean. "I'll never be the same again," she said, mostly to herself. "Never ever."

"That's the idea," Locke said. "Last chance to back out."

Cortana stared back down at Locke's massive tool, seeming to weigh her too options. On the one hand there was the entirety of her relationship with John. On the other was a chance to have the kind of mind blowing sex that she had hardly ever dared to dream of.

Cortana chose the latter. Unbeknownst to John, his soon to be ex-girlfriend was about to embark upon a life that even a day ago she would never of thought possible.

Locke gently pushed Cortana back as he joined her on the couch and prepared to mount her, Cortana's legs instinctively spreading in such a lewd way that if Cortana had been able to watch herself would have caused her to blush. The feel of Locke's hard stomach underneath her curious fingers sent a rush of arousal and apprehension soaring through her. The butterflies had returned, Cortana's heart beating so fast that she felt light headed.

She visibly flinched when his cock grazed the outside of her swollen lips, her pussy having become so sensitive that even the slightest touch felt unbearable. Locke continued to rub his head on the outside of her pussy. At first to get it lubricated, but soon it became clear that he had something much more sadistic in mind.

Cortana writhed underneath him in pleasurable agony muttering curses underneath her breath as Locke continued to torture her. At one point he let the tip of his head penetrate just past her pussy lips, only to quickly pull it out again causing Cortana to groan first in pleasure and then in frustration.

"Come on you bastard," Cortana cursed him. "I'm at you're mercy what more do you want?"

"Beg for it," Locke commanded, that stupid cocky smile back on his lips.

"I don't, Ahhhhh..." she moaned loudly, Locke slipping briefly into her again and pulling back out just as swiftly. Cortana wanted to slap that smug look right off his face, but not before he fucked her senseless.

"Fine," Cortana relented. "Fine! I want you to fuck me. Please, just stop teasing me."

"What about John?" Locke asked mockingly.

"Screw him!" Cortana shouted. "He had his chance. I need this. I need you."

That seemed to be enough for Locke. He guided his spear with one hand, and with a single thrust plunged in as far as he could manage.

He started slow, not wanting to hurt the much smaller woman, but also so that he could fully enjoy this moment. Enjoy his conquest. He was making Cortana's his with every thrust. He relished her scent, the way she moaned in his ear, the feel of her breasts across his hard chest, the painful way her nails raked across his back as if she was subconsciously trying to fight him off.

But Cortana was in no position to fight him off even if she had wanted to. She had relinquished control of the situation a long time ago. Now, as Locke's pace increased with ever thrust, his pelvis driving her into the couch with a masculine ferocity she had never before experienced, his muscular body totally consuming and overpowering her, Cortana was completely helpless.

And she would not have had it any other way.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," was all that she managed to mutter as Locke relentlessly pounded her.

The orgasm hit her like a brick wall. The sheer force with which it arrived caught Cortana off guard. She had never experienced a climax like this. Her pussy clamped down on Locke almost uncomfortably tight, and if Cortana had not been too busy with her own screams she would have heard him muttering curses under his breath.

Her back arched uncontrollably as the climax swept. Instinct took over. The need to mate, to breed. The subconscious desire to increase the probability of this male impregnating her. Cortana wrapped her legs tight around Locke's waist, pulling him even deeper into her. Her arms clung desperately around him.

She had always used condoms with John, but in this one insane moment of euphoria, against all sense and reason, she wanted this man, this superior male, to cum deep inside her like no man had ever done before.

But Locke had other plans in mind. He kept fucking her. Even during her orgasm he never slowed down his pace, thrusting into her unrelentingly with the single minded drive of conquering every inch of her.

Cortana's second orgasm quickly followed the first, and Locke chuckled in satisfaction as the woman groaned underneath him.

"How haven't you cum yet," Cortana panted, nearly out of breath.

"Not everyone is a two pump chump like Chief is," Locke whispered into her ear. Not that long ago this insult against John would have made Cortana boil with anger. But now on her back, legs spread, and Locke's large dick jammed in her cunt as far as it would go, she could not help but agree.

What had she been doing with her life?

"That's mean," was all that Cortana managed, but the giggle in her voice took all the bite out of it.

"Maybe I should teach him how a real man fucks a sexy woman."

Cortana shook her head. "I'm not sure if I'll ever fuck him again."

Locke smiled wide. "Good girl." He then suddenly withdrew his member from her, and Cortana whimpered. She missed the feeling of fullness that his prick had given her. The feeling of truly being a woman. Now she just felt empty, stretched, and still not completely satisfied.

She pouted up at Locke, but he simply twirled a finger at her in a tight circle.

"Turn around," he commanded. "On your knees."

Cortana cocked an eyebrow at him, but did as he bid. In truth, she quite liked the in charge attitude that Locke brought to the bedroom. Far different than being in the bedroom with John where she would inevitably always have to take the lead.

John asked permission every time he wanted to try something. Locke simply did it.

Cortana could not help but find the later far more sexually appealing.

She spun around and leaned herself over the arm of the couch, her ass hanging dutifully up in the air and swaying back and forth ever so slightly in temptation, and gave off an aura of irresistible temptation. Locke wasted no time sliding his thick phallus back deep into her folds, and Cortana moaned as the now familiar feeling of complete fullness engulfed her.

She had never felt so complete. Never felt so much like a woman. Had never come this close to the true essence of femininity. Helpless at the spear point of a worthy male, and yet also exerting full control. He had not taken her by force or by guile, but because he had proven himself.

Placing both hands on the arm of the couch, Cortana pushed herself up, and back into the pelvis of her new lover. As he thrusted into her, she pushed her ass back into him, her heavy breasts giggling as the two moved together in perfected unison.

"You really think you can keep up with me?" Locke asked, shoving into her harder, almost angrily.

The unexpected force caused Cortana to sharply gasp, but she quickly regained her focus, lunging her cunt back onto him. "I could ask you the same question," she panted.

Locke grinned in amusement, but maintained his rhythmic thrusts. He closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of Cortana's pussy swallowing his cock. Soft as velvet, but not too slippery. Tight, but with plenty of give, and her body contained plenty of sensuous curves for him to grab hold of. He ran his hands all along her ass as he enjoyed the zenith of his conquest. Ample but so firm that Locke was sure he could bounce a quarter off it. He did eventually test that theory, though that is another story all together.

If Cortana had never felt more like a woman, then Locke had never felt more like a man. Indeed, he was experiencing one of the rare pleasures that very few men ever get to enjoy. That of overpowering your rival in a contest of pure strength, seeing his body broken and beaten underneath you, and to then hear the moan of his woman as you take her for your own.

Yet, here it was before him. He had often fantasized about what a moment like this would be like, Cortana on her knees in front of him with her ass raised, quietly moaning his name as he conquered her in every way a man can conquer a woman.

Never, not even in the moment of his victory over the Master Chief, had he ever thought such a vision would be made into reality. However, the way Cortana had looked at him in their meeting after the match had given him some spark of hope. When she had unexpectedly messaged him for drinks had raised his hopes further, and the way she had stared at him with barely disguised desire at the bar had let him know for certain.

Cortana was his already, even if she did not know it yet.

Now, with his dark ebony phallus gleaming with Cortana's cum, Locke bent over and whispered into her ear.

"What would you boyfriend say if could see you moaning like this right now?"

"You tell me," Cortana said, grinning evilly. "My new boyfriend is the one fucking me right now."

For the first time that night, Locke was the one caught completely off guard. "You're serious?" he asked, stopping in mid stroke as Cortana moaned in protest.

Cortana pressed her ass back up against him, impaling herself as much as she could on his magnificent erection. "You're the one that wanted this remember, to steal me?" she asked, slowly fucking herself on his cock. "Well here I am. Steal me. Take me from him. Make me yours." She looked back at him, her raven black hair falling forward over one electric blue eye. "Or are you not man enough to take me."

Locke's hands clenched into fists. With one sweep of his arm Cortana was in the air. He flipped her over in an instant, letting Cortana drop heavily onto her back. The soft cushions of the couch were hardly dangerous, but the shock of the move was enough to stun Cortana into silence.

There he was, looming over her the same way he had loomed over John. The eyes of a conqueror. His arms and chest were flexing as he breathed heavily, his stomach was rock hard, his abs perfectly defined, his penis shining with her cum as it bobbed ever so slightly.

Cortana could not help but shudder.

Then he was on her. It came with the speed and swiftness of a Spartan, and all the brutal savagery that came with combat. Cortana's breath left her body as he impaled her without warning or preamble. She winced at the pain of such a quick entry by an instrument that big, but even the pain brought its own type of pleasure.

Locke did not bother with gentle. If she wanted gentle than Cortana would never have goaded him into this. This he understood instinctually, and right now instinct; pure, raw, untamed and devoid of any morality was all that either of them were working off of.

Cortana shrieked. It was all she could do. Even if she wanted to fight back. Even if her body wasn't being rocked with mind destroying pleasure. Even if she wasn't yelling at him to fuck her harder, there was no way she could stop him.

Locke was over powering, his hands holding Cortana's hips up in the air as he remained on his knees, back straight and unbent as his hips moved like a piston, thrusting in and out of her with blinding speed, eyes gleaming as he watched Cortana's heavy pale breasts jiggle with savage satisfaction.

"Say it again," He snarled. "I dare you. Say it."

Even if Cortana had wanted to answer she would never have been able to. She was beyond screaming now, her eyes rolling into the back of her head, her breath being sucked out of her with each savage thrust, her mind eroding as each overwhelming orgasm rolled over into the next. Far too many to count. Cortana was neither in heaven nor hell, and certainly not on earth. The heights of pleasure Locke was leading her to went far beyond any of them.

But even Locke had his limits, and he was soon reaching them. The sight of Cortana completely at his mercy, her body twisting in unfathomable ecstasy as he ruthlessly impaled her, it all simply became too much even for him.

His thrusts became shorter, a lone trickle of sweat falling off of his forehead as the Spartan gritted his teeth.

When his own orgasm came, it was like a flood. Even he was surprised with how much it was, spurt after spurt overflowing Cortana's unprotected womb. All Cortana could do was moan as the thick warm seed filled her. In that single instant, any thought of consequences was lost. Only sensation remained.

Locke slowly withdrew himself from her, his seed spilling out of her and onto the couch as he did. He placed her down on the cushions gently, and Cortana simply lay there breathless and covered in sweat, the perfect mounds of her breasts heaving up and down as she tried to slow her racing heartbeat.

After a few moments, the full meaning of what had just happened started to sink in. She gently dipped an exploratory finger down between her legs. When she withdrew it Cortana found it covered in Locke's sticky white seed.

Cortana stared up at her lover blankly. "You came in me," she said quietly.

Locke nodded slowly.

Cortana went back to examining her finger, still in partial shock of what she allowed to have happen. "I'm not on any birth control."

There was several beats of silence, and then...

"Good."

Cortana and Locke stared at each other, brown eyes clashing with electric blue.

Good, he had said.

Good.

Somehow, Cortana knew that he was right. Somewhere, deep down in the depths of subconscious that few of us ever dare go. There within Cortana's unbridled and now fully released id, she had always known this. Her body had known what her mind was only now accepting.

Devoid of morality.

Devoid of consequence.

Devoid of caring and love.

Only lust existed here. Here John meant nothing to her. Here the only thing that mattered was that she was a fertile young female in the peak of her cycle, her womb crying out for a worthy mate.

And that worthy mate was here right in front of her. He had more than proven his worth time and again. Now, there was only one thing left for Cortana to do. The thing that Mother Nature herself demanded.

To breed.

Cortana licked her finger clean, and then attacked Locke with all the strength she had left. She hooked an arm around his neck and kissed him passionately. As their tongues did their wordless battle, Locke allowed himself to fall back in a sitting position. Cortana eagerly climbed on top, took ahold of his cock, and with deliberate aim plunged herself down onto it.

Cortana moaned, "Please, breed me. Knock me up, I don't care anymore. I'm yours, whenever you want me. Unconditionally."

Locke chuckled as he kissed her neck. "Looks like John has lost again."

"Damn right." Cortana grinned evilly as she slowly began to work her hips up and down on his shaft. "God, why did I even waste my time with him? If only I had known..." Her words drifted away as her lover's mouth covered her breasts.

Locke feasted greedily, giving each breast just the right amount of attention. Occasionally he would bite down gently on Cortana's stiff pink nipples, eliciting a sharp but delightful shriek.

Eventually he got his full, at least for now, and allowed himself to fall further backwards. He laid his head down on the armrest, seceding full control over this little encounter over to Cortana.

Cortana controlled the pace while Locke guided her, moving her pussy up and down his thick shaft while occasionally squeezing him with her pussy muscles. Never breaking eye contact. One hand played with her pale breasts, twisting and pinching her nipples as her newest orgasm slowly grew. With her other hand she raked her nails across his hard as stone abs, relishing in the erotic feel of them beneath her fingers.