Dark Trails Ch. 02

Story Info
Sorry for the delay but I finally have it up!!
3.4k words
4
6.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The line for my morning shift was always horrendous. As much as I hate my job, I am thankful to be able to see such a colorful slew of people. The 9-5 usual, the joggers and soccer mom's starting their big day with a hot cup of coffee, and even the business executives and wannabe high profile leeches that come and go, just to get a glimpse of someone "famous". Even though, it's rare to catch someone important running through here, you would definitely catch at least one person in the corporate world or at least their assistant or even intern. Some of which have become really close friends of mine since I've been working here. Thankfully I haven't missed a beat when I came in barely on time but ate enough for my co worker and best friend Camille to give me a dirty look.

"Remady, you're late." She teased, calling me by the nickname she'd given me since we met. Camille was the first person I met since I relocated and arrived to New York three years ago.

She had connections that landed me my fairly decent sized studio apartment and even vowed to take me out every Friday and Saturday night, mainly to keep the scary New Yorker guys away since she was more advanced in the physical department, having her chest and bum being the first and last thing anyone will see before seeing her as well a her caramel skin and constant upkeep of her braided hair, she was everything a main could want.

"I'm not late captain Cammie but I do have news to share." I teased bumping her bum as I went to get a mass order from one of my intern friends, Ethan.

"Just give me the usual with a side of shoot me." He sighed, brushing his auburn hair from his face exposing his marvelous hazel eyes. Ethan wasn't one for interning but he knew he had to just to get where he wanted to go and that was music producing. After I handed him the trays of cups he winked at me before leaving.

"I'll be back in a few hours, later cutie." He chuckled, pushing past everyone.to hurry to the office he worked in. Two for two today. I thought to myself as I switched with Camille and she handled the customers while I made the orders. While in my swooning state I caught a glimpse of Camille who was staring at me with a delish grin of her own.

"So what was it you had to tell me while you're over there thinking of Ethan putting you over his knee." She teased once we were finally clear of the morning rush. I felt my cheeks get hot when she referred to that but Ii couldn't deny it.

I did want to have that kind of experience with him, hell with any kind of man that is into it but me and Ethan had our time already, Camille just didn't know because I never told her.

"I would never do such things with Ethan. He's a friend and that's all he's ever going to be." I chuckled, immediately brushing her off. "But check this out, I got in a car accident and this guy gave me something. " I hummed, pulling the card from my pocket. "A mister Xander Houlton?"

I guessed that he must have been important with the way Camille, grabbed my wrists and squealed. "Xander Houlton hit your car?! Oh my Gooooood Rema, do you know who that is? Do you not understand how amazingly perfect that international celebrity/ model/ million dollar mogul at age 23 is?!!" She shrieked, snatching the card from my hands.

"What did he say? Was he going to pay for the damages? or maybe take you to dinner, OH MY GOD YOU HAVE TO CALL HIM!!" Camille shrieked again, hugging me a tad too tight.

"No I am not going to call this man. He has to be a very busy person to have you all riled up." I sighed holding in my laughter. My car isn't hurt that bad so there is no need to bother him." I chuckled ignoring her then went forward to handle the next customer, quickly I regretted that decision

"Oh! Fancy seeing you here." He smiled, his million dollar smile.. "May I have a skim milk, vente coffee, extra cream, extra sugar?" He asked, still smiling at me. It wasn't until Camille, bumped me out of the way that I found reality again.

"Oh mister Houlton your coffee will be here shortly!" She exclaimed, pushing her breasts foreword through her shirt and vest. Even though she was merely being herself, Camille didn't notice his eyes going into focus from her. As I kept my head down and prepared his drink I could feel his eyes burning into me, making my general area a hot spot for his viewing. "Your order is up sir!" I shouted. pushing his cup to him, almost shoving it onto his suit. Personally willing him to leave but he stood there. Staring at me with his eyes, My mind crying and pleading for him to just leave. Don't speak. Please for the love of everything good DO NOT SPEAK.

He smiled and took his cup. "Rema right? I was hoping to run into you again. The card you gave me was to a club? I think I should visit it soon, when you are working?" He asked, his smooth velvet accent soothing my ears. I almost forgot where I was.

"Oh! I gave you my personal business card?!" I whined. Oh how I could almost die! Quickly I went into my wallet and pulled out my insurance card. "Take this one, my side job isn't that special. I hummed, hoping to hide under the counters.

He took it, still not moving yet.

"Maybe we can get to know each other better in a personal setting?" He asked staring me down with his brilliantly blue eyes as he sipped his coffee.

Just as my mouth went and mind began to form words. I felt a jolt then heard Camille's voice. "She'd love to go! Pick her up tonight at 7!" She chimed in speaking on my behalf.

With a nod and a grand smile Xander turned on his heels and left out of the shop. Camille grinned widely and looked at me. My face not smiling back in the least. Which she caught onto and slowly began to step back putting her arms up to that she will "be safe" I didn't want her safe though. My best friend will be disappearing today around noon and it will be all my fault.

"Now you are mad right now, but think of it like this. At your wedding when you are looking Xander in his beautiful face and filled with happiness, you will have me. Camille Holmes. To thank for bringing you two together." She whispered, trying to put enough space between us.

"Oh! I will thank you Cammie. We have three more hours together and the lunch rush is starting soon. I'll get you, Oh Yes I will get you." I proclaimed, through grinded teeth, just as the first twelve people came in until we were done with our shift.

After my shift, I quickly striped myself of my smock and hurried out to my tiny baby car. In my rush to leave, I bumped my nose into someone that was coming in. When I looked up I was looking Ethan in the face. He truly was a conundrum but I couldn't help myself but to stare, his white dress shirt unbuttoned at the top, giving room for his loosened black tie and now slightly baggy dress pants. Even after a hard days work he looks delicious. His hair was finally loose probably from all of his hair swipes because of his frustrating co workers. Although his smile was still perfect, I still wanted to rip the rest of his clothes off and have my way with him.

"Hey lady!" He proclaimed, shaking me a little, bring me out of my dirty thoughts. "Are you free right now?" He asked, almost pleading, biting his lip.

As I nodded, Camille quickly rushed through, causing me to bury my face into Ethan's wide yet remarkable chest. Oh how I almost didn't want to leave from his arms but I had to since Camille was finally out.

Camille grinned, shaking her head. "Actually white boy she isn't free right now. We have plans at the moment. Girl stuff, you know." She replied, taking her hair out of its ponytail and placing a bright green flower on the side.

"Well I need to talk to Rema later, so maybe I can swing by tonight?" He asked patting my hand and calling a cab.

Once he left, I looked at Camille and sighed. "Remind me to kill you while we are out." I told her as I unlocked my car and got in.

"Sorry lady but I can't have him thinking he can sleep with you and I've been your friend long enough to know when your at you weak point." She explained, reapplying her deep red lipstick.

"What makes you think I would sleep with Ethan" I asked her, starting my car and driving back to my apartment. Consciously I refused to make eye contact but I felt her stare going past my face and into my brain.

"What the hell do you mean?! I know you both slept together at his birthday party Rem!! So I did you a favor a prevented another hook up from happening. I am staying the night too." She shrieked, watching me as I began to freak out.

"How?? How did you know we hooked up?" I asked frantically, holding onto the steering wheel so we didn't crash.

"You left and never came back to my place after the club. It didn't take long when Ethan was also gone too." She hummed, patting my arm. "But it's okay. How many times after that have you guys hooked up?"

"Four other times." I said honestly, wanting to disappear and die.

She nodded. "Is he smaller than, just, or bigger than average?"

OMG! I shook my head and shot her a look. She just looked at me.

I sighed and resting my head in my hands. "He's bigger."

"Ooooooh so that's why he has you so hooked, he knows what he has and likes to use it on you?"

"Camille!! Shut the hole in your face!!" I screamed in embarrassment quickly parking in my spot and getting out.

"No I am not going to shut my face. I am going to continue this as a punishment for not telling me this was going on." She said sternly, crossing her arms and grinning widely.

Death looks very appealing right now. I thought as we walked inside and to my door.

When we got inside Camille quickly went in the bathroom to shower and get out of her work uniform. I didn't really care and simply changed into my sweat suit. While waiting I turned on my stereo and hooked up my phone to it to let it shuffle through my music selection. I danced, made a few snacks and waited for Camille to come out the bathroom. Once she did, we talked and laughed about our day while the music played in the background until my phone rang. Checking the i.d, it was Xander calling

"Hello, house of party and naked women, this is the party." I answered, smiling wide at my greeting.

"Well hello there party, I couldn't help but realize, your window is directly adjacent to mine." He said with a chuckle. "You have some nice moves there."

With the phone still on my ear, I jumped on my sofa and opened my window, to see Xander standing on his balcony, in what seemed to be his gym clothes. I grabbed Camille and made her climb out onto the balcony with me as her face went from irritation to shock to extra giddy.

She waved like a cute little child while I continued the conversation on the phone.

"You better not have been watching me from there sir." I teased looking away from him to hide my blush.

"Well to be honest I have been watching a tad before I realized you were the one I was watching and i quite enjoy that term of yours.." He said teasing back. "You and your pets are fun to watch when the tele is boring." He admitted with an apologetic shrug.

"Oh? Are we now? Want to come over and have a drink with two ladies?" I asked watching him turn around with his back facing us.

"I would love to but actually I called to ask if you were free tomorrow night?" He asked, brushing his messy blonde hair back.

"Come over and I will give you an answer." I giggled, before hanging up. Watching his face become confused then him disappear back inside. "Cammie, he's on his way!" I screamed, watching her dive inside the window like the police were below us. She snatched my phone to get the music back on, snatched my ponytail out to let my hair curl around my face, and tried to force me into my lounge shorts and a tank top but I like my sweat suit so I kept it on. After five short minutes, Xander was at the door, his presence illuminating my already brightly set apartment.

"This is much better than i expected." He said, smiling and having a seat on the sofa.

I was fine now that he was here but Camille was more freaked than I expected her to be.Nervously bombarding the man with questions. All of which he politely declined.

I sat beside him and watched as his smile grew a bit but I made a mistake when my eyes made contact with Camille's, who was slowly packing up her things, I know where this is going and I also know I can't stop it. Defeated, I looked at Xander who was oblivious to what was happening while he played with my rabbit.

"Oh! Look at the time, I forgot that I need to go and get this thing from this guy!" Camille hummed, quickly skipping out the door.

I didn't want her to leave me alone with him but I couldn't help it. Xander was having a great time with my pets and I was having fun watching him with them. After a while I had forgotten all about Camille ditching me in my own space and made the dinner we were going to eat together, giving her sides to Xander. While we ate ad drank my "old" bottle of wine, we had gotten into a whole series of getting to know each other. Even if my third glass of wine was making me more friendly than I needed to. My questions were becoming more and more personal after a while.

"I like women who listen well and appreciates the use of a well deserve punishment" He replied when I asked him what his type of women consisted of. I should have stopped there but I didn't.

"Are you into rough sex or full on Dominating?" I asked. I could hear it in his voice that he was hiding something but I couldn't help it. He striked as a dominating man and I wanted that tonight. "Have you ever bound a women and fucked her?"

Surprised by my questions he chuckled and patted my hands. "I have a certain lifestyle but for personal reasons I can't share that part of my life with a woman I just met." He replied, standing to his feet. He didn't seem upset but he didn't seem like he wanted to stay here any longer. Sadly he departed and I watched him leave. Aware that I probably lost all chances in getting fucked by a young, handsome, wealthy and completely available man. Once he was gone I spent the rest of the night, masturbating alone. Thinking of so many ways he could bring my fantasies to life, making me the filthy whore I already know I am. I was so into myself and my vibrator that I didn't notice Nathan sitting on the end of my bed, enjoying a free show, however I wasn't started or upset. I just needed to get fucked tonight before I die.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to get to work?" I asked, watching him tear off his clothes and pull me close to him.

"I need some stress relief and I can tell you need some too." He inferred, stroking his erect member. His eyes dead set on my body and my reaction to the sight of him.

Without any hesitation, I was on all fours my mouth watering to taste him. Quickly I started at his base, until my tongue was wrapped around the head of him, licking his precum as I took him in my mouth and began to suck his cock eagerly and hungrily. I knew he was enjoying it as he always had by the way he wrapped my hair around in his hands and forced my head back and forth to suck him faster. I love getting face fucked almost as much as I love getting fucked and Ethan knew it. Whenhe fekt i was ready he kept my head in place and thrust his hips back and forth, watching his cock enter my mouth and down my throat. When he was pleased and finished with fucking my mouth he tossed me on my back climbed over me, kissing my ears, down to my neck, from my neck, to my breasts where he sucked and toyed with my nipples until they were too sensitive to even blow on, even as he slid his hands down my legs to my dripping wet pussy.

"I just love how stuffing my cock in your mouth gets you so wet." He chuckled, playing with my clit before entering my hole with his middle finger, and rapidly fingering me in preparation for him.

I tried to keep my moans inside but Ethan wanted to hear them. Quickly he was between my legs, licking my clit while he shoved a second finger inside me and finger fucked me until I had no other choice but scream and moan.

"Please fuck me already!" I cried out, gripping the bedsheets as he smirked and sat up on his knees.

"You take your pill?" He asked, rubbing his rock hard cock.

I nodded, biting my lip hard as he grinned and slammed himself into me. Giving me exactly what i wanted, what he needed and then some. Forcefully he thrusted my back automatically arched once he was all in, but he quickly pinned me down with one hand on my waist and the other just above my pelvis as he fucked me. Watching my face and my body twist and turn in pleasure, he remained at the same constant rhythm. My voice quickly echoed from my room which made me almost certain it could be heard from the hall but I didn't care. His cock felt so good. I sat up a little as I watched him thrust his entire length in me. My body reacts to him perfectly and I felt my orgasm erupted inside me just as he pulled out completely and forced it back in. This time flipping onto my stomach and pressing my head into the bed, he fucked me harder, and rougher than i could imagine.

"OH! MY GOD... JUST LIKE THAT PLEASE!!" I screamed, as I remained on my stomach but my knees directly under me.

"You must really like it when I fuck you don't you?" he asked, shoving himself inside me once more watching as I claw and moan in my next series of orgasms.

I heard his chuckle as he panted and groaned as well. Then picked me up and took me to the living room and taking my hands as leverage while he fucked me hard and rough. While my pussy was getting happily destroyed I moved back the curtain to get a little air as best as I could but didn't realize until my eyes were wide open from another orgasm that we were being watched, even though I was the only one who noticed, Xander standing on his balcony, watching me get fucked and fucked well.