Dark Travelers Ch. 11

Story Info
Sea bound.
8.4k words
4.76
16.3k
5

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GinaTina
GinaTina
256 Followers

Author's Note: I need an editor. :/ When I go back over my stories, I try to find as many mistakes as possible. I always end up missing some, though. And when I read through them now, the remaining errors are glaring and seem to jump out at me.

So, I apologize for any spelling/grammatical mistakes that you might see; but please remember that I am a FAR cry from a professional writer. At any rate, I hope they don't distract too much from the story. I will try harder to edit properly. Also, thank you to the one who corrected my quotations mistake; I had no idea. O_o

I am glad you enjoyed the last chapter. You are a wonderful audience. Please keep up with the comments and critiques and suggestions. They are like writer's fuel. :d Anyhow! Enough of my rambling, here we go.

Lastly, just to warn you, there are quite a lot of translations in this chapter, which can be found at the end.

_______________________________

"...and when I awoke, I was in here." Anya finished, running her fingers through her hair nervously.

Sway had remained quiet throughout the woman's entire tale, her face thoughtful. "Aye. Now here ye be. Tell me then, do'ee know what's t'become of ye both?" She asked, after a moment.

Anya swallowed with difficulty and tried to present an aura of non-concern, "He...he hasn't offered us that information yet."

Andi stayed silent. She had an idea of what was going to happen to her, all right.

You will make a nice little addition to my harem.

She shivered as his comment rang through her mind. Over and over again.

Andi. The voice said suddenly.

Shut-UP. Andi thought back, frowning. She'd sincerely hoped that she'd imagined the whole inner-voice thing. It'd been quite some time since it had spoken up.

Anya tilted her head and narrowed her eyes as she noticed her sister trembling. "Andi. What's the matter?"

Sway also turned to look, and a little frown of her own creased her brow. "Aye. Ye've gone white, ye have. Oi! Are ye feeling the sea-sickness?"

The girl nodded, seizing on the most feasible -and least crazy- excuse. "A little, I guess. I think I wanna lie down for awhile."

"Of course, Sweet. Do you want me to stay?" Anya asked.

Yes. Ask her to stay. Then the three of us can have a nice friendly chat. The voice agreed, chuckling.

Andi shook her head, "No, that's ok. I think I'm gonna just take a little nap, or something."

"I can get ye some relief fer yer belly woes if'ee want," Sway said, feeling badly for her. She remembered what it was like to get sea-sick. "I got me some in me chambers. Will only take me a bit t'brew. C'mon, Anya. I can show'ee my things at the same time."

The blonde girl shook her head no, only wanting them to leave her in peace. Then perhaps she would be able to sort out what was happening inside her head. "Can you take Taters, too? Please?"

At this, Anya arched a brow. Usually, Andi let the puppy sleep beside her. She really must be feeling badly. "Aye, Sweet. I'll check on you in a bit. Alright? Taters! Come!"

The puppy cocked his head to the side and stared at Anya with a puzzled expression. Reluctantly, he joined her side and followed the two women out.

As soon as the door clicked shut, Andi dove face-down onto the bed and clamped a pillow over her head. All light and sound was blocked out, and for a moment there was a quiet bliss.

Ahem.

You don't exist. Go away. Andi thought back.

I do so and no, I won't. I've been feeling very left out, lately. The voice answered petulantly.

Tell me who or what you are, then, the girl demanded.

There was a brief silence where Andi could almost feel something musing. It was unpleasantly disconcerting and left her with an uneasy, squeamish sense of foreboding.

I'm you, it replied finally, sounding a bit hesitant. Or specifically, I'm a part of you. I don't actually know, myself.

Am I going crazy? Andi thought, feeling dread wash over her.

No. I don't believe so. Crazy folks rarely question their own sanity, you see. And besides, I'm here to help you; not drive you insane. It responded kindly.

Help me how?

The voice brightened; and again, Andi could actually feel it perk up.

By keeping you alive, of course. With the way you're acting, you don't have much longer to live.

A cold, crawly sensation wormed its way into her belly at these words. What do you mean?

He finds your brattiness amusing for now, but for how long?

Andi had no answer.

Uh-huh The voice agreed, dryly.

Where did you come from? Andi asked.

The musing sensation again. Then, I come from the Deep Down.

What Deep Down?

The one inside your mind. Where all the lost thoughts and forgotten memories go to rest.

Andi suddenly felt amusement, but it wasn't her own.

You can call me DeeDee, if you like. Clever, right? DeeDee said after a another moment, issuing that dark little giggle once again.

So, what do I do then, DeeDee? Andi asked, resignation tinging her thoughts.

You let me guide you when the time comes, and I promise to lead you true. But you must do what I say when I say it. A pause, Perhaps I am your survival instinct. What do you think?

How do I know you're not trying to trick me?

Because silly, DeeDee said, If you perish, so shall I.

Andi was about to answer when she heard the door to the cabin squeak open. Not bothering to move, she merely mumbled, "Not now, Anya. I'm just about asleep."

There was no reply. Puzzled, she frowned and peeked out from under the pillow.

***

Kael stomped out of the cabin and shot a resentful glare towards the door. He knew he shouldn't let Kirik's derision get under his skin, but he couldn't help it. The juvenile would never admit it but he very much cared about gaining his elder's approval.

Throughout his childhood, he'd strived to show Kirik he could become just as good a warrior as he. Each dour remark or disapproving glare cut him to the bone, and was much more painful than any physical punishment the elder sibling could dish out. And it irked the youngling to no end.

Grumbling, the juvenile stalked upstairs towards the main deck. It was a very large ship and there were two flights of stairs leading towards the top. Hearing voices on the upper level, Kael paused and hung back.

Climbing above him were Kirik's witch, the strange sea-woman and his Brat's little pet thing. The group hadn't seen him; the two women were busily chatting with each other. He wondered where the Brat was. Last time he'd seen her, she'd been with Sway.

Frowning, Kael realized he didn't like not knowing where she was. Ducking behind a corner, he waited until the women were out of sight before resuming the climb. Instead of continuing towards the main deck, though, he hung a right and glanced around at the crew's quarters.

Kirik had brought the witch here, he remembered, into one of these rooms. Maybe the Brat had gone to check on her sister and was still there.

Which room had it been, though?

The youngling shrugged and began opening each door, one after another. Figuring that the majority of the crew were at work above, he wasn't entirely concerned about invading anyone's privacy. Besides, he was curious; having never been on a ship before, and he'd planned on doing a bit of exploring.

Later.

Finally, on the fourth or fifth try, the door opened upon a small cabin with a girl lying on the bunk. She had a pillow plastered over her head but he knew it was the Brat regardless. Her clothing and the shape of her body were already unmistakable to him.

A small smile crept over his mouth as he eased into the room and quietly closed the door. At a small squeak from a noisy hinge, however, she began to speak.

Kael merely stood there, waiting for her to discover him on her own. He found that he rather enjoyed surprising her. After a moment, it seemed the odd silence had finally gotten to her and he saw her shift the pillow to glance over at him.

Andi froze when she saw who it actually was. Kael stood there, watching her with a gleam in his eyes. The girl recognized it well enough. It was the same look he'd been giving her back in the lighthouse. When he'd-

Look! He's come to play with us again. DeeDee whispered, sounding delighted.

"Go away!" She shouted, throwing the pillow at him.

Kael batted it aside and waggled a finger at her. He recognized that phrase. It was what she'd said to that whore several times when he'd been using Kirik's ring. It meant she wanted him to leave. Smirking, he also discovered that he remembered how to respond.

"No." He replied, shaking his head.

Widening her eyes, Andi glanced at his hands but saw no ring on any of his fingers. Puzzled, she returned her gaze to his face.

Kael grinned when he saw her confusion. He tapped the side of his head with a finger and tossed a wink her way. "Url va ali pralt jeritzon, Hrila," he said, tone amused.

He took a few steps towards her and Andi made a break for the door; trying to dodge around him. Chuckling, he easily blocked her way. Desperately, she sprinted in the opposite direction, only to have him dart in front of her again.

Apparently, she wished to play chase. Kael was more than willing to oblige her. He was rather fond of foreplay, really. Lunging in close, he gave her back-end a sharp slap.

At her surprised squeal; he danced back several steps, eyes twinkling with mirth. Waiting patiently for her move, he winked again and nodded at her.

"Cut it out!" She cried, rubbing her stinging arse.

Andi began to back away, still watching him warily. For every step she took back, he took one forward. The bastard was still grinning at her; obvious enjoyment written all over his features.

Not for the first time, she wondered what it would take to wipe that smug smile off of his face. Her hand itched to slap him again, and she clenched her jaw.

None of that, now. DeeDee piped up disapprovingly.

You said you were going to help me! Why aren't you helping me?! Andi thought back furiously.

Cold fear prickled its way across her skin when she felt her back brush up against the wall. She was out of room.

Kael, however, continued to walk forward until he was almost pressed up against her.

He's enjoying your fear and the thrill of the chase, DeeDee murmured. All predators do. He's playing with you like a cat would a mouse. Don't behave like prey. Show him you are more than that.

But, I'm scared! I don't know what to do! Andi replied, shaking.

There was no answer. It seemed that DeeDee had left her to her own devices.

Kael reached out and started to stroke her hair, eyes never leaving her face. That low, grumbling purr began to issue forth once again, and she watched as his eyes simultaneously began to brighten and glaze over.

"Lur'zt letralirl," he whispered, cupping a breast with his other hand.

Andi squeaked and tried to flinch back, but again, there was no where for her to go. The juvenile grinned and squeezed her other breast almost painfully, but eased the pressure just as she began to wince.

"No!" She told him clearly.

He arched a brow and deliberately began undoing the ties on her top; one by one. Slowly and methodically, he loosened each knot until her shirt hung loosely open. "Aza," he replied.

Andi wanted to reach out and slap his hands away, but found she was frozen again. Mutely, she watched as he reached out and nudged the cloth to the side, revealing a bare breast. Instantly, her arms came up to cross over her chest.

Kael frowned with displeasure and shook his head. "No." He said, gesturing at her arms.

The girl shot him a pleading look and also shook her head again. Beginning to become impatient, he grasped her arms and roughly pulled them away from her breasts. She issued a small whimper and tensed, preparing for another rough invasion.

Let him know you are still hurting from before, DeeDee whispered, her voice seeming to come from very far away.

Kael had begun to close in on her when she suddenly took his face in her hands and looked him in the eye.

"Kael," she said, tone beseeching.

He stopped and watched her, curious, brows raised in mild surprise.

Andi tried to rearrange her features into one of pain. At his puzzled glance, she swallowed and took one of his hands in her own. Kael's eyes followed as she placed his palm between her thighs. After, she grasped his cheeks once more and, again, her expression became pained.

For a moment, he only stared blankly at her. Wondering what was the matter, he gave her an appraising glance. Her shaking was much more pronounced and her face was tight with anxiety.

Kael glanced down at the junction between her legs and pursed his lips. Maybe she was sore? She had been a virgin. And, well, he was rather well-endowed. Perhaps he ought to wait for a bit; before he bedded her again.

Yes, he thought graciously. I shall wait until she heals. But first, I can still at least have a little bit of fun with her, can't I?

Nodding, he gave her a soft pat and took a step back. As far as Andi was concerned, however, he was still far too close for comfort. Minutes passed and still he only watched her, with a small smile playing across his lips.

Just as her breathing was beginning to even out, his hands darted out and gripped her around the waist. Issuing a small, startled shriek; she found herself being lifted into the air. Huge eyes gazed down at him, brimming with fear.

Chuckling again, he used the wall to brace her as he nuzzled her stomach. Andi started to squirm in protest as she felt his teeth playfully nipping at the flesh around her belly-button. He would seize a small bit of skin between his fangs and bite down. Just as she would feel a sharp pain; he'd immediately release her, toss her a teasing glance and nod knowingly.

Andi recognized his actions for what they were; a wicked game of 'look what I could do to you'.

She knew, all right, and tried to calm her erratic breathing.

The youngling was enjoying himself immensely. Her flesh was smooth and sweet-smelling and quite tasty. In fact-

He suddenly gave her belly a long, slow lick with his warm tongue. Then another. And another. Andi responded in spite of herself; thrusting her stomach forward. The juvenile grinned up at her, pleased.

"Lur vritzat melitri, krilat lur?" He purred, tossing her lightly onto the bunk.

She could feel the trails his tongue had left, and a wave of warmth rushed over her skin. Kael stared down at her silently for a moment, and she wondered what had distracted him.

After a moment she realized that her shirt had slid halfway down her shoulders, and her breasts were clearly revealed. Her cheeks bloomed pink with sudden warmth and she made to cover herself again.

"No," Kael said, falling onto the bed beside her.

Rolling over, he pinned her to the mattress and scooted down to nuzzle her stomach again. The girl gasped as she felt him begin to kiss and nibble and lick at the patch of skin just below her belly-button; and something in her yearned for him to travel lower.

Instead of lower, however, his mouth moved upward until she felt his attentions turn to her sensitive nipples. Rolling his tongue over each of them in turn, he seemed to decide on the left one.

Closing his mouth over the small peak, he began to alternately suckle and nip at it. He toyed with her other nipple as he did so; rolling his thumb over it and pinching it gently between his fingers.

"Ooh," Andi moaned as the different sensations sent a surge of hot arousal coursing through her.

Kael felt her begin to writhe beneath him, and he smiled against her breast. He cupped her between her legs again and was not surprised to find a new heat radiating from her woman-part. To his intense pleasure, instead of cringing away she thrust her pelvis against his hand and spread her legs a bit wider for him.

The youngling felt himself respond; a hard, stony thickness began to grow between his own legs. Kael realized he needed to stop before this went any further. Before he wouldn't be able to stop.

"Ta ritzit Hrila," he said softly, "url nuratz yavitz lur zan. Vot dri pahz nrita url neel ali zeliaz, url va haelonirl il jith lur criz."

With that said, the pleasant sensations ceased and he pulled away from her. Still breathing heavily, Andi watched as he strode towards the door and left her. Much as he had before.

28.

"It suits ye," Sway commented approvingly.

Anya again shook her head and began to protest. "I couldn't. Really. I can't accept-"

The redheaded woman waved her hand, effectively silencing the woman's protests. "If'ee don't take it, I'll be hurt, I will. Ye don't want that, do ye?"

Anya glanced down and tentatively fingered the pretty abalone pendant that now hung around her neck. It was nearly identical to Andi's; the only difference being that instead of a black pearl inlaid in the center, this one was white. It was very pretty and Anya liked it very much. But still-

"I'd feel guilty if I accepted this."

"Sisters should have matchin' necklaces. I always wished fer a sister of me own, ye know. Yer a lucky one," Sway replied a bit wistfully.

Anya shrugged uncertainly. It was an odd feeling to be given a gift from someone she hardly knew. But it was so pretty. And she loved pearls. The dark-haired woman touched the shell again and smiled a bit.

Sway could tell she had won and beamed, "I've earrings to match, if'ee want em too."

"My ears aren't pierced," the woman replied.

"Pfft! I can pierce yer ears! Tis easy!"

"How come you're just giving away all of this beautiful jewelry? Don't you like it?" Anya asked quickly, hoping to divert the woman's attention.

At this, Sway's expression became a bit crafty and her eyes began to gleam. "Aye, I do. Very, very muchly. And I told ye already; I got dozens and dozens of pretties. Not to mention other sorts of shinies."

Anya arched a brow, wondering how Sway had come into possession of such an assortment of riches. After a moment of considering, "If you don't mind me asking, where did you get all of this?" She gestured around Sway's room; multicolored gems and precious metals seemed to cover every available surface, and wink and sparkle from every dark corner.

"Oh, ye know. Here an' there." The captain replied airily.

The elder sister tilted her head and shot the smaller woman a curious glance. "Oh? What do you mean?"

Sway's eyes narrowed slightly, "how 'bout we just say that things just seem to fall into me hands and leave it at that, hm?"

This reply gave Anya an odd feeling in her belly and she took another look around. There was no way any normal person would be able to afford the expensive items that littered the captain's quarters. Unable to resist, she went on, "This may be a silly question, and also none of my business; but, are-are you a pirate?"

The freckled woman fell back onto a large chair and hefted a sigh. "Pirate is such a harsh term. I prefer to think of meself as an opportunist. An entrepreneur even!"

"I see," Anya replied softly, fiddling with her new pendant.

Sway appeared crestfallen, "So, ye don't like me now?"

Anya shrugged, "You've only shown kindness towards Andi and me. I've no quarrel with you. What you do is your own business."

"Aye, that it is. So then, Anya, tell me a bit about the large purpley fellas that be hangin' 'round Andi Brat and yerself."

The dark-haired woman appeared irritated and shook her head in dismissal. "I've told you all there is to know already."

GinaTina
GinaTina
256 Followers