Dark Weres Ch. 06

Story Info
Lyric is confronted; Damian and Ryelle visit Kingsley.
8.5k words
4.71
9.3k
8

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers

Please read and enjoy.

A special thanks to Andi for proofreading and editing this chapter. You are a true gem, Ma'am.

All characters are above the age of consent. Please share your thoughts.

Now, here is Dark Weres Chapter 6.

*****

Chapter 6

A few nights after talking with Alphonso, Lyric and Renny stopped talking to each other. Renny just walked around and looked at her. Often, he'd leave the room. She was afraid. Is he done with me? Am I going to lose my mate? She wondered. Finally this night, she had enough. "Renny, you can't keep ignoring me." Lyric confronted to her mate. It had been days since they were called in by the alpha. That girl was always trouble. How was it her fault that Dion was a sick fuck? She tried to discourage him, but he wouldn't listen.

When she was with Dion, for the first time since being turned, other females admired her. Dion was an asshole, but while she was with him, the other females thought she was something special . Dion never let her forget though. She was a piece of meat. She was with him and she'd better stay in her place, or she could become the pack slut once more. Many thought that they were the perfect couple, but they were not. They were expected to mate, but then his dislike of her grew even deeper. That was when she caught him watching Lavinia.

Lyric sat and contemplated as Renny looked at her once more and walked out.

Lost in a haze of the past, Lyric recalled very dark times. She remembered; she could not say no. It just was not permitted. Alphonso forgot. It was always that way amongst the men. He was so wrapped up in his own issues that nothing else seemed to get through.

Lyric grew angry. How dare Alpha Alphonso judge her? He wronged Lavinia also. She was well aware of her affair with him. The whole pack knew for years her daughter serviced him and his sons. He had no right to make her the villain. Even though, deep down, she knew she failed her daughter as a mother. Lavinia was right to hate her.

The only way to keep her family together was to cover for him. Alphonso and Madam Eva knew something wasn't right and summoned them. Dion dressed and threatened Lavinia to keep her mouth shut. He faced Lyric and said if she didn't go along to get along, then they would be banned and she wouldn't make it. LaTonya was still a babe. Lyric asked a neighbor to keep her as they rushed to the alpha home.

Eva frowned when they walked in, and you could smell Dion's scent all over the girl. Lyric sent to her daughter. Tell them you did this. Tell them you climbed on him. She commanded.

Tearfully, she stood as her daughter cried and lied to protect her father. Lyric felt her despair when she demanded that she be sent to live someplace else. Madam Eva didn't buy it, and she commanded that Lyric stop. Alphonso told her and Lavinia to go home.

Lyric never saw Dion again, but her relationship with her daughter had been destroyed. So she faked like it didn't matter, and eventually she believed that it did not. But it did, and now it was too late to even say she never meant to hurt her that way.

Renny had reached his limits. For the past few days he was ingesting the information Alpha Alphonso shared. He knew Lyric had secrets. He knew she had a hard life. He also knew she had been mistreated. Her relationship, or lack of a relationship with Lavinia bothered him tonight, he learned why they were estranged. He walked to where she was sitting and sat across from her. Forcing her to face him, Renny spoke. "Lyric, cut the bullshit. I know you. You love hard. Your girls mean everything to you. What happened?" He asked.

Lyric knew. She could not bullshit her mate. If he did not believe her, he was gone. It was because of Lavinia. "I didn't want a child. For centuries, I was used by many men, and not once did I conceive. Then, there was Dion. He was so forceful, so overbearing. He was one of the men in the pack that I messed around with, and then one day he decided he wanted me exclusively. Madam Alpha Eva had assigned me to the post of theta and I was to oversee the women who handled health and care services. You see, back then, there were no doctors we could go to, so we pretty much learned to care for our own. I was assigned to help the older wolves that needed time to mend."

Renny sat . He had a feeling that this would be a long story. Lyric stared at nothing, but he knew she was visualizing past ghost. "Dion's father was injured on a hunt and I cared for him. He teased Dion, and that's when Dion grew angry. He told me that I was his and he would no longer share me. At first, I was happy. That meant I could tell the other males, that I was claimed. However, Dion made sure I understood that he had no intention of mating with me.

We were together for years, and one day, I got pregnant. He was so angry. He never wanted a child. He ordered me to shift, and at first I refused. He started hitting me, and one of my friends heard him and called Madam Alpha Eva. She sent two betas in, and they pulled him off of me. Madam Eva came to me and had a healer make sure I was OK. I moved out of his house and stayed at the alpha home for a few days.

Lyric had to move. She stood and began to pace, wringing her hands, "I told her that I didn't want the baby. I begged her to help me get rid of it. Dion didn't want it, but she couldn't agree. Madam Alpha Eva actually offered to take the baby and raise it when it was born. I truly planned to give her to them. Then Alpha Alphonso found out. He confronted Dion, and they fought. He told him that no male would father a child in his pack and then deny it. This was his child and he would raise it. Dion submitted to the alpha and swore he'd never hurt me again, so eventually, I moved back home with him. He left me alone for months." Lyric sat; her knees folded to her chest, as she relived what had to be horrible memories.

"Lyric." Renny stated. He hated this man. He never met him, but he'd heard stories. It too years for her to trust him and he knew it was because of what this man had done. He never imagined something this horrific. "Baby, you should have told the alphas, or at least one of the betas. He had no right to treat you that way."

"No, I couldn't. Madam Eva was dealing with personal things. Besides, it would not have helped. You don't snitch. I would have been seen as a snitch. No one would trust me after. Besides, I know men. My whole life, I've been used. Here at Jackson, it was no different. Anyway, I remember when Lavinia was born. She was so pretty. I tried to make sure no one touched her. She was young and I caught him watching her. I told him, No not my baby. You better not touch her. That was the last time he grabbed me and told me that if I ever spoke to him in that way again, he'd end me. I was terrified, but the next day he brought me flowers and apologized. He cried and said he was afraid of losing me. I forgave him and stayed." Lyric exhaled.

She continued talking, "I started to go to the alpha, because I knew what something like that could do to a young girl. But, if I did, everyone would think something was wrong with me. I mean, what was so wrong with me that my man wanted my daughter."

Lyric faced her mate, "He left her alone and things were going fine. He ignored her for years. Then one night he got drunk and climbed into bed with her. She didn't fight him. I was sleeping when a noise woke me up. I went to her room and saw them I was furious, and when he was done, I attacked my daughter. LaTonya was sleeping downstairs because Dion told her she could watch cartoons. I remember her crying and telling me that she didn't do anything, but I called her such vile names. I couldn't fight him, but my daughter, I could lash out at. She claimed he forced her, but he said she came on to him. He took care of us. He looked at me, and I knew if I wanted to keep him, then I had to turn on her. I had no choice, so I stood with Dion. I made her tell Alpha Alphonso and Madam Alpha Eva that she came on to him. For me, she did." Lyric humped her shoulders. "What did she expect to happen? She was always wearing tight shorts, smiling at him, showing off her body. He was just a man and all men are weak. " Lyric fumed.

Renny was speechless, but not angry at her. She truly believed what she was saying. Even though it was wrong. She was sick and needed help. As her mate, he had to help her. He held her close and she began to cry. Deep down Lyric hated herself. She failed to protect her daughter and even worse blamed her. Now she would never be allowed to even apologize to her.

"Lyric, I am so sorry. But you must do what is best for Lavinia now. One day maybe you can talk to her and ask for forgiveness, but for now we have to go. We cannot stay here. The pack sees you as pariah and I will not let them target you. We will travel west. We will live on our own, just you and me, OK." Lyric nodded.

She was at fault and now her mate would have to live the life of a rogue wolf."Renny, I can go by myself." She whispered.

"Lyric, I gave you my word that you will never be alone again. I meant that. I'll ask LaTonya to look out for her sister and then we will go. I'll go see Alpha Alphonso first thing, but I'm sure he will agree." He kissed her and told her. "It's OK. No one will ever hurt you or Lavinia again."

Renny held his mate until she slept. He stood. His entire life was here with the Jackson pack. When he was younger, he left. For a while he lived in the city. He marched with the Freedom Writers, and marched with the 5000 Men for Human rights, and even with protestors in the Deep South against human cruelty. He protested the war, fought for AIDS relief, and even raised money for the homeless. For a few years, he worked at a refugee camp for survivors of Hurricane Marsha. Now, it was time for him to take care of the one person that needed him most. He had to care for Lyric.

Renny walked to Alpha Alphonso office to talk to him. Thomas greeted him and announced his arrival. Alphonso invited him in.

"Alpha Alphonso, Thank you for seeing me this morning." Renny sat and took a deep breath. Alphonso knew what he was going to say before he spoke. "I want permission to leave. Lyric has done much damage to her daughter and Lavinia needs to be free of her."

Alphonso thought. Losing Eva opened his eyes to a lot of things. She told him to go on and accept Abettia's mate. At least if he was there they could protect her from being abused. He ignored her in his hatred of white men. He ordered his daughter to go. That was the worst decision he made as alpha. Then he remembered Dion. He was not wrong in that decision.

Lyric came to him when they were still slaves. Her master's son used her brutally and then beat her and left her for dead. Eva found her, and called him. His mate changed the woman and she lived. Because of her conditioning, she was passed around the pack. He knew it was wrong, but it was normal for wolves to rut with any available female. She did not get pregnant. Not until Dion. Dion was born Were. Alphonso was surprised when he and Lyric became exclusive. He tried not to interfere in their relationship, but now he wished he had. There was so much pain, so much grief. This situation was simply another that highlighted his failure as an alpha.

He remembered when Lyric conceived, she cried. She begged that they allow her to get rid of the child. "A girl child was not safe in in this world." She stated. Eva offered to take the baby. He was upset and called Dion. He ordered him to the field where he beat his behind and told him he would take care of his family. He came and eventually, Lyric went home. A few months later, the baby was born and looked just like her mother. She was dark and beautiful. Lyric loved her daughter. She fought for her, but something changed. As Lavinia grew older, Lyric grew distant. Alphonso walked across his office.

"Dion only supported her because I demanded that he do so. I don't know when the abuse started, but I knew when the girl was young someone hurt her. I called the family in and Lavinia tearfully confessed to seducing her father. Eva was shocked, but didn't believe her. She sent to me not to ban Lavinia. She was lying. I felt that it was something more, so I didn't send her away." Alphonso explained.

Renny sat. One thing he liked about Alphonso was that you could come to him and he listened. He waited. He knew Lyric was seen as a selfish conniving bitch, but others did not know the whole story. "Alpha, she feared him. After he left, she pretended it never happened. Renny faced his alpha. "I will take her today and we will go."

"No, Lyric is a bitch, but we all have past. I want you to take her away for a while, but in a few months come home. Deep down, she loves her daughter, both of them. I know a place. Give me an hour and I will see if you two can go there." Alphonso explain.

Renny stood and shook his alpha's hand. He returned home where a quiet Lyric waited. "Are we being banned?" she asked.

"Alpha wants us to go away for a while. He said that he would try to arrange something and let me know." Renny explained. Lyric was silent.

There was nothing they could do until Alpha Alphonso called back. Renny sent to LaTonya. LaTonya, come to the house. We need to talk.

LaTonya walked to her parent's home immediately. She was furious with her mother. She had no idea what happened all of those years ago just that Momma blamed Lavinia. Lavinia was so mean and hateful, that she figured she did whatever Momma accused her of. To learn the truth was devastating.

People stopped her and asked if Renny did anything to them? She shut them down. For some her response was enough, but for others her response fed the flames of gossip. It was so bad that Lavinia spoke out in defense of her stepfather as well. LaTonya had little to no memory of her birthfather, and she was glad that she could not remember him. Dion ran off, and she didn't really care. Her only regret was that he was not here to answer for what he did to her sister.

Renny was a great stepdad and did not deserve this. She would support any decision that he made. As LaTonya arrived at her parent's home, she was hurt and confused. True her mother was evil, and over the years they were not close, but for her to allow a man to hurt her daughter and uphold him. She did not understand.

She knocked and her mother let her in. Lyric greeted her, but LaTonya did not respond. She knew LaTonya was upset with her and rightfully so. Renny came into the room and asked her to sit. LaTonya sat on the sofa and waited. Lyric sat in a chair away from her youngest daughter. She pretended that LaTonya's disdain did not bother her, but Renny knew she hurt. Despite the image Lyric projected, she was truly sensitive. Over the years she earned to hide and that was part of the problem. He explained to LaTonya that they were leaving for a while, but Alpha told him they could come back home after some time had passed.

LaTonya hugged her stepfather, and then she hugged her mother. Despite everything Lyric had done, she was still her Mom. Lyric returned her embrace. She held her youngest daughter so tightly. She had to find a way to repair the damage her years of silence and abuse had done. Maybe some time away would help. Renny asked her to keep in touch with Lavinia. She was safe and had her mate, but they were still family. LaTonya agreed. She had to go to work, so she whispered to Lyric "I love you, momma. Love you Renny." The she left. The alpha called them back to his office.

Renny and Lyric entered the alpha's office. Renny knew they would leave, but he wasn't sure where they would go. However, he trusted his alpha. "I called Alpha Bertrand. He has agreed to let you visit for a while. His pack is more modern than ours. He has members that you can talk to that can help. He understands. We all come from a dark place in our past, but Renny we need to move on. You and Lyric fly there today. We'll see you two back in six months." Alphonso stood as Jebutu entered. He glared at Lyric, but he now also was aware of her history.

Renny stood thanked his alpha, took his mate and left. Jebutu was silent. "Father, I apologize for not agreeing to let them use my cabin. I know you did not want to send them a way. But that place is ours, and I could not allow her to go there."

Alphonso faced his son. "Jebutu, you love her and everything in you is screaming at you to protect her. However, you can't lock that woman away, or she will grow to resent you. You can protect Lavinia, love with everything inside you,, but let her live her life."

Alphonso sat and grimaced with a short twinge. Jebutu grew concerned instantly. "Father, what is wrong?" he demanded.

He called his brothers immediately. Both Ryelle and Damian headed to his office. The young men entered, Alphonso laughed, "Last night, Thomas and me snuck some hot wings from the kitchen. Heartburn, that's all." On cue, Thomas walked in carrying antacid tablets and two glasses of water.

"Ryelle and Damian, what time are you driving to Kingsley?" Alphonso asked.

"In an hour, but if you are ill..." Damian stated.

Alphonso laughed, popped an antacid and said; next time we will take it easy on the hot sauce. Thomas took an antacid and laughed. The young men left, not buying their father's story.

"Ryelle, Damian, go check out these humans, but come home quickly." Jebutu suggested. "I will watch father. I don't think he is telling us everything."

Ryelle nodded. "I called Abettia last night. She worked with this woman. She really does not know her very well, and she wants to be with us when we talk to her and the cousin."

Jebutu nodded, "My son is there, so you won't be in any real danger. Just see why they fascinate father, so. I'll keep an eye on things here."

Lavinia was at home bored. Sire told her to rest, and she had done so. She needed something to do. Kitty, come by my office. Wear something nice, Jebutu sent, He knew father was right and his mate needed more to do than sitting around waiting to please him.

Lavinia got up and dressed quickly. Earlier that day she had spoken with LaTonya and found out the Mom and Renny were leaving. Latonya was with them as they were driven to the airport. Lavinia chose not to join her. She did speak with Renny. He told her he was so sorry for what happened. He loved her and wanted her to know that she had no reason to fear anyone ever again. Lavinia cried, because despite everything, Renny was the one good thing that happened in their small family unit.

By now she had arrived at Sire's office. She walked in and his personal assistant met her. She took her straight to Jebutu. Jebutu smiled when she walked in. She was absolutely beautiful. He noticed that several people in his office agreed with him.

*****

Ryelle drove as Damian rode next to him. Both men were worried about ther father, but the best thing to do right now was find out about these two people. "Father will be fine. He has lived a long time and still has many years left. He will be OK." Damian said aloud. Ryelle nodded as they crossed the state border. They would be at their nephew's compound in under a day or so. Ryelle alerted Betty and she was waiting for them to come.

The morning dawned early and Betty and Logan made a quick breakfast at home. She had informed her mate of her brother's concerns. Logan knew Tasha was working as many extra hours as she could. She had even taken a second job on Saturday and Sunday when the factory was closed. When Alpha Alphonso visited, Pastor Henry seemed concerned about her and Lugz. He shared this information with his mate.

Betty asked him to let her come to the factory and join him for lunch. She wanted to see if she could read the young woman. She arrived and everyone greeted her. Her old boss even offered her post back. She told them she was just here to eat with her husband and see some old friends. Everyone gathered in the break room and she noticed that Tasha was not eating. She drank a bottle of water.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers