Dark Weres Ch. 10

Story Info
Lyric returns; A trip to the hospital.
6.1k words
4.77
9k
5

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,291 Followers

We are almost at the end. There are only two more chapters to go. In this chapter, a new character will be introduced. Lyric returns, and Alphonso tells his boys something important.

Please tell me what you think about them. Please read and enjoy.

A special thanks to Andi for proofreading and editing this chapter. You, my friend, are a blessing.

All characters are above the age of consent. Please share your thoughts.

Now, here is Dark Weres Chapter 10.

Chapter 10

Jebutu lay awake after dinner one night as he watched his mate. Lavinia slept. He had to report in, and he wanted her to stay home. Tonight night, after dinner, Lavinia insisted on helping clean up. She, Tasha, and Kas went to work immediately. Since Zena had gone, the pack was more accepting of her. He at first thought it was because of him, but soon realized it was all his Kitty. She was safe now, so she calmed and her true nature came through.

Ms. Nancy sat across from him and laughed. Then she talked to him. She was wise as well as beautiful and the advice she gave him made sense. Lavinia was her own person, not just his mate. He needed to let her fly. It was actually similar to what father told him months ago.

Jebutu sighed, and he caressed his child. Leaning down he listened to the baby's heartbeat, and then he kissed his child and sent him or her a shaft of love. This pup was the luckiest pup in the world. He'd have the best mother. Looking at the time, he realized he did need to rest. So climbing into bed with his mate, Jebutu pulled her close and tried to sleep. In a few months, they'd be welcoming their son or daughter. Jebutu realized that he was actually nervous. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he closed his eyes and willed himself to sleep.

*****

LaTonya was at her apartment. After all of the excitement over the past week with Zena, Tahsa, and the new matings, she was wired. She was lonely. This was the first night in a long time that she was alone. She thought of her mate, Lugz. She wondered about him. Most men pressured women for sex. He never tried anything with her.

She remembered when she tutored him the first time. He was embarrassed, but she did everything she could to let him know he had no reason to be ashamed. She smiled as she remembered their first kiss. It was a cold night. He was working toward earning his GED. He had taken part of the test and passed, and LaTonya was so excited or him. He would pass and she was doing everything to help him

Well on this night, he was having a hard time with the math. LaTonya had explained it several different ways and he just didn't get it. It was hot, and her air conditioning was on the blink. LaTonya removed on of her tops, exposing a thin chemise . Lugz started stumbling. He had a hard time concentrating. LaTonya would ask questions and he would not answer. She needed a drink and went to grab something for them. She glimpsed back and saw his eyes glued to her body. Damn girl. Let's get him. Her wolf growled.

No, I really like him. He's different. Besides, he might not be interested. LaTonya replied. Lee-John was so freaking polite and appreciative. Walking back into the room, his eyes were trained on her body. She sat and continued working. Lee-John shifted in his seat. He wasn't comfortable. He slid over, she moved closer.

"Fuck!" he sighed and got up.

"Lee-John what's wrong?" LaTonya asked.

"Um, Nothing. I gotta go." He put his notebook in front of him and headed to the door.

LaTonya moved and grabbed his arm. He closed his eyes. Took a deep breath. "LaTonya, I need t go. I'll come back Thursday and you can try to help me then, but right now I need to leave." He explained.

They were alone. Kas was out with the guys and Tasha was spending time with Ryelle. Kiss him. Her wolf whispered.

LaTonya felt bold. She knew his attraction to her was causing him to run. "Lee-John, do you think I'm pretty?" she asked. LaTonya knew she was attractive. Males chased her all of the time and depending on her mod, she would let them catch her. Lee-John didn't chase her. He laughed at her jokes.

"LaTonya, you're very pretty. I need to go." He mumbled. She caught his arm and stopped him.

"Lee-John wait." Latonya whispered. She kissed him. Lee-John moved encircling her waist. He pulled her close and LaTonya gave in and took control of the kiss with the man that haunted her dreams. Fire flashed through her body as Lee-John tightened his hold on to her. It was everything that she dreamed. He was an incredible kisser.

They parted, and stared at each other. LaTonya smiled. Her wolf was on the surface and she was not letting thuis wonderful man go. "Lee-John, will you be my boyfriend?" She asked

Lugz smiled and nodded then squeaked out "Yes." LaTonya kissed him again and he gave in to his desires and returned her kisses.

LaTonya smiled. That was a wonderful memory. But that was also months ago. A month of her wanting a man that was determined to do what he felt was right. In complete contrast to his outer appearance, Lee-John was always in control. Even when she came after him, ready, horny, full blast, he would not go all the way.

LaTonya lay in bed, stroking her wet slit. She moaned his name. Lee-John Johnson drove her insane in with wanting him. Her phone rang, and she answered.

"Hey, I can't sleep. Did I wake you?" He asked.

"No, I was just thinking about you." She whispered. Lugz smiled. LaTonya was his girlfriend and she was so sweet. She was so sexy, he was going crazy. She had no idea how hard it was to not pressure her. But Grans told him to be a gentleman. He was trying, but it was hard as hell. Literally, today when she hugged him, he was hard as steel. Listening to her voice, hardened him right now.

"You can come over. We can spend time together." LaTonya suggested. She heard him breathe deeply. Then he started to refuse, She was not taking "No" this time.

"Lee-John, come over. We need to talk." LaTonya explained.

Lugz swallowed. Those words were ominous. "Babe, let's wait until morning. It's late." He suggested. I he went to her house this late, he was not talking and he knew it. His roommates teased him and warned him that LaTonya was a bitch. He'd better step up or she'd find a guy to take care of her.

Lugz took the teasing but secretly he worried. She was a wolf, and he wasn't sure I he would satisfy her. So he held back.

LaTonya sighed, ""That's OK. Mike is down the hall. I'll go talk to..." Dead air. Was all she heard. "Hello, hello," LaTonya yelled and then hung up.

She lay back in her bed, resigning herself to engage in fantasy until Lee-John was ready. All o a sudden someone pounded on the door. She scented him. His scent was a mixture I lavender and black licorice. For some reason, she craved something sweet when he was around. It was funny because each time, he always had a treat f some kind to share.

Opening the door, LaTonya stood in her small night wear daring him to look away. Lugz was frozen. Two steps was all it took to gather that delicious woman in his mars. Wrapping her legs around his waist, LaTonya pressed her heat against the center of him loving the fell of his hardened length.

LaTonya knew one thing, tonight her mate was not leaving without her having a taste of him. Lugz made it to the sofa and then sank down with LaTonya making short work of removing his clothes.

With seconds, the sweat shirt and pants he was wearing was gone. LaTonya was naked before him and he took a moment to admire her beautiful caramel skin, smooth straight line, and the beauty that was simply LaTonya.

He opened his mouth to speak but LaTonya stopped him. "No words, love me. ' She whispered.

"Wait, baby, wait. Are you sure?" He questioned.

LaTonya stopped and held his cheeks. "Lee-John, I've never wanted anyone as much as I want you. I you deny me now, it will kill me. "

Lugz started kissing this beautiful woman. Her thin shirt and panties were no match for his brute strength. They were ripped from her in seconds. He kissed every inch I skin exposed. LaTonya caressed his skin, needing to be one with him more than anything. This male was her mate. It would only be this way with him.

Spreading her long limber legs, Lugz tasted the part of her that enthralled him each and e very day. The feel of her lover drinking her sweetness was all it took to drive her over. Lugz chuckled at how sweetly she climaxed. He drank her copious amounts o juices that flowed from her body.

LaTonya was gasping as she came down from her first climax, but her man was not done. Lugz lay on the sofa, turning to pull her body on his. "Who in the hell is Mike? Don't make a brother have to go after somebody." Lugz whispered.

LaTonya wrapped her arms around him loving the feel of her breast against his chest, as she straddled his thigh and the hardness of his turgid cock that stood full staff next to her hip. LaTonya smiled, because it was his turn. Grasping his cock, LaTonya squeezed. Taking her finger, she smeared the clear pre-cum all over the tip of his cock.

Lugz groaned as his woman kissed him making him forget everything around him. "Tonya," he groaned as she squeezed him a little tighter. Shifting her body, she straddled him. "Lee-John, I love you." She whispered

Then she sank her pussy on to his hard cock. Lee-John almost came and had to count and pray to keep for coming. LaTonya stopped, He was so close. She felt how his thick cock throbbed inside of her. She was awed at how he filled her. She had never had any man to fit her as perfectly as this. If she moved before gaining control her wolf would take over and mark him. her beast chanted.

LaTonya had to fight to control her beast. Lugz shut his eyes tightly, because he had never felt a pussy that felt so right. If she moved, he would blow.

"LaTonya, please." He groaned and she moved. She rode him slowly rising almost completely off of his cock and then sinking down taking all of him inside of her.

So hot, wet, and tight was this woman that Lugz begged her for completion. He grabbed her =ass and met her thrust fir thrust. "LaTonya groaned giving in she started to come. Her beast rose and wanted to mark him, but LaTonya wasn't ready. She fought her beast, even as she gave in and came all over her man. Lugz felt things he'd never felt before with this woman. LaTonya screamed and fell forward, as she landed on him. He screamed as his body convulsed, shooting rope after rope of his seed deep inside of her womb. . Instinctively, LaTonya screamed. Her wolf rose and she would not bite him. She wanted to mark him but they needed to talk first.

Both lay together, breathless and sated. Lugz spoke, "LaTonya, you are it for me girl. I don't ever want to lose you. Look, whatever you need me to be, I'm there."

LaTonya smiled, "I just need you to love me." She whispered.

"Girl you got that." Lugz answered.

LaTonya stood, "My bed is so much more comfortable than this couch. Come with me." She murmured as she stood and crooked her finger.

Lugz quickly got up and carried her into the bedroom. The rest of the night was spent with him loving his woman. LaTonya awoke the next morning with her mate sleeping beside her. Last night was amazing and she did not plan to let this man out of her sight.

*****

Damian and Kas went to the alpha's home for breakfast. They ate together as everyone came in Jebutu and Lavinia joined them and Kas asked her how she was feeling immediately. Lavinia smiled and told her she was fine. Soon Ryelle and Tasha came in. Lugz's roommates entered without Lugz and Tasha and Kas were concerned. He always came in with them.

"Hey, where's Lugz?" Tasha asked the guys.

They laughed. "Um last night, he called LaTonya and I don't know what she said, but he didn't come back home."

On cue, Lugz and LaTonya walked in. They got in line and chose their food, and from the sighs and touching, it did not take a genius to realize that their relationship changed significantly last night. Tasha, Kas, and Lavinia shared knowing smiles as the new couple walked up. Baby sis, you OK? Lavinia sent, concerned.

Lavinia, he is amazing and I'm so happy he's mine. LaTonya replied.

Lavinia giggled. Jebutu looked at her. The he laughed and kissed her. "Lugz, it's about time." Jebutu teased. Kugz blushed and Lavinia elbowed her mate. Stop, you're embarrassing him. she sent. Hugging her he replied, Our boy has skills. I can't wait for them to join.He added.

Alphonso walked in and saw the couple and he approved. Thomas and Hattie joined him. He actually had a surprise announcement. He wanted to meet with his boys first. His pack needed to expand, and he was considering asking Ja'Mal to let some of his pack members visit Kingsley. Some of Ja'Mal's members could come to Jackson. Maybe more wolves would find their mates.

He looked over at Mari and Suni, those two girls deserved to find their true mates. He had done enough damage.

Not able to resist, his eyes lingered on Mari. She was special to him. The pack was unaware, but he and Mari had history. Where Suni was soft, Mari was a fighter. The male she chose had better be strong.

Then he looked over at Suni. One night, and he practically ruined that girl's life. The male that she chose had better treat her like the queen she was born to be. Alphonso looked at his best friend, Thomas. He could have taken his family and left, but because of his love for him, they stayed and he had a chance to try and redeem himself.

Thomas cleared his throat, bringing Alphonso out of his doldrums. Ms. Nancy was with him and looking stronger this morning. Tasha, Kas, and Lugz rushed to the elder woman hugging her and so happy to see her. Nancy looked at her grandchildren and smiled. They were happy now. She spoke with each one as an omega prepared her breakfast.

Everyone ate, and soon everyone went about their day. Kas wanted to stay but she and Damian had to report in. Jebutu was about to take Lavinia home when she spoke softly. "I want to go to work today. The doctor said my pressure has gone down. There is no reason I can't go to work." Lavinia explained.

Jebutu wanted to argue, but Ms. Nancy looked at him and crossed her arms. He had no reason to tell her to stay home. At work, she was in her element. She deserved a chance to be her own person. He took a deep breath and decided it was time to trust his mate completely. "Come on, love. Let's go to work."

They left and Hattie sat with Nancy. She was watching Dreya and Nancy admired how beautiful the baby was. Nancy listened and knew that deep down Hattie was disappointed that her daughter had a child before she mated. But that was the way with women. Nancy scoffed. "It makes no difference. When she meets the right man, he will see this baby as his. He won't have a choice, because in his heart she will be his. Alphonso was just a sperm donor."

Hattie laughed, and soon the two women were crying. Thomas looked in and decided to go about his business. Alphonso called him into his office. He had one more request.

Thomas entered. "Sir, you called?" he asked.

"Thomas, sit. This time next year, I won't be here. Ryelle will take over as Alpha. He will try to refuse, but he is the one I groomed. Jebutu and Damian will be his second and third. When I go burn my remains and scatter them in the lake where we took Eva. They can grieve, but don't let them grieve too long. I will meet Jebutu's little girl and LaTonya and Lee-John would have mated then.

You and Hattie won't have to be alone. Nancy will be here to help." Alphonso sighed.

Thomas was silent. "Alphonso, are you sure?" He asked.

"My heart is giving out. I told the boys that its gas, but you and I know the truth. I miss her, my friend. I miss my Eva." Alphonso said softly.

Thomas spoke freely. "Eva would be ashamed of you now. You have given up. I never thought I'd see this day. If it was just you, I could accept this, but you have two young children that need their father. You don't have the right to give up."

Alphonso faced his one true friend, "Thomas, you don't know. You can't understand."

"I thank Luna that Hattie is here with me. The thought of losing her slays me. But you have other responsibilities. You have two babies, man, two little ones that need you. I tell you what, if Suni and Mari find their mates within the year, I can accept it, but until they mate with men that will love their children as their own, then you fight."Thomas added.

Alphonso spoke. "I'm sorry that I took advantage of your daughter. I love Suni and my daughter. I leave her in your care. Make sure she has everything she will need. Look after Naru for me as well."Alphonso decreed.

"Have you seen a doctor?" Thomas asked,

Alphonso did not answer.

"Get up. I'm calling a doctor." Thomas sent to Hattie. Alphonso is ill; cover for me.

Hattie looked concerned and Nancy asked what was wrong. "Something is wrong with Alphonso, but Thomas is handling it. I need to make sure everything is running smoothly. Come with me."

Nancy stood and walked around with Hattie. She was impressed. They all worked like a tight-knit family. When Hattie checked in, they answered as if nothing was amiss. Thomas waited with Alphonso until the healer arrived. She checked him and was concerned immediately. He needed go to a hospital. "Alpha I'm arranging transport for you to Charlotte Medical Centre. "Thomas call his sons they need to go with him." She ordered. She called for an ambulance immediately as Thomas called Ryelle. Ryelle dropped what he was doing and alerted Jebutu and Damian. All three men rushed to their father's home.

The healer explained that his heart was beating too fast and he needed to go to the hospital. He ambulance arrived and everyone in the pack was alerted. '

"Ryelle, deal with the pack, Jebutu or Damian can go with me. But right now, you're alpha." Alphonso declared.

"We will be with him. We'll let you know what we learn." Jebutu explained. Lavinia was in the office when her mate rushed out. She was concerned, but knew he'd call her whenever the situation was handled.

Damian rode with his father and Jebutu drove. He wanted to let Lavinia know where he was so she would not worry. He sent, Love, Father is having problems and is being taken to the hospital. Damian and I are going with him. I'll be back at the office as soon as I can, OK.

Lavinia was concerned but told Jebutu to try not to worry. She stayed at work and made sure business went on as usual. She had his assistant cancel his appointments.

Kas was out on a call when she felt scared. She sent to Damian immediately. He explained the situation with the alpha and she wanted to know if he needed her. She was not at all surprised when he answered, yes but she had to finish her call. She sent him love and went back to work on the repairs. As soon as this job was finished, she was going to her mate. Tasha felt Ryelle's pain. She was in class and stepped out to send. He explained that father was ill and his brothers were accompanying him to the hospital. He was at the compound acting as alpha. She offered to catch a ride back, but he told her to finish her classes. He'd see her when she got home. He sent her a hug and she reciprocated it.

Returning to class, Tasha had to struggle to concentrate. As a wolf now she wondered could she call Kas. She tried and was surprised to find she and her best friend could now communicate this way. Kas told her the same thing as Ryelle. Nancy could see that Thomas and Hattie were worried, and wished she could help. She hugged her new friends and told them that everything was in God's hands now. They'd just have to wait.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,291 Followers
12