Dark Weres Ch. 11

Story Info
Suni's mate arrives.
7.2k words
4.77
9.7k
7

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers

We are almost at the end. This is the penultimate chapter. There is only one more chapter to go. In this chapter, Suni's mate sees her. Lyric talks with her daughters, and Alphonso makes an announcement.

Please tell me what you think about them. Please read and enjoy.

A special thanks to Andi for proofreading and editing this chapter. You, my friend, are a blessing.

All characters are above the age of consent. Please share your thoughts.

Now, here is Dark Weres Chapter 11.

*****

After Thomas walked away, Rayan unpacked his things and settled in his room. Soon someone knocked and he told them to enter. More members of the alpha's family walked in. Stepping aside, Rayan graciously welcomed them. Ryelle and Damian had to meet this guy and the men eyed him carefully. Rayan was tense; Ryelle and Damian laughed and told him to relax. They talked and the three of them went to dinner. The two men seemed to truly welcome him, but experience had taught him to be wary. Rayan was not fooled, because since arriving in the states he and his brother often dealt with jealous males.

As the three entered the dining hall, Damian and Ryelle warned him about some of the more aggressive females. Ever observant, he analyzed the structure of the pack. Unlike Bertrand, this pack was unique. At home there were clear stations: Alpha, Alpha Madam, Bets, Thetas and so on. Here rank was identified, but no one seemed to be stuck on status. All wolves worked together. The Alpha stood out simply because he appeared to be a bit older than the rest. He also noted that his servant, who should have had the status of an Omega, stayed at his side.

Rayan talked with the brothers, but he was also watching the interaction of his patient with her pack members. Renny and Lyric came in and those people that were true friends welcomed them; the others eyed them warily. A few of the pack members refused to acknowledge her at all.

Stopping outside of the dining room, Rayan took mental notes. Many females were not mated, yet that didn't affect how they were received. The mated females were very possessive when it came to their mates. The mated males were clearly off limits. He really did not want to enter the dining area, but he had to eat. The dynamics of this pack was fascinating. He knew what would happen. The women always came on to him. Even though he was polite and did not encourage it. Usually he would end up in some sort of skirmish with a male. Jackson would be no different. Women were attracted to him. He fell back behind both brothers as they entered the dining room. Renny and Lyric smiled and welcomed him. He returned their smile. They went though the line and fixed their meals, and the three seperated. The guys joined their mates immediately and were not at all concerned by the look of appreciation on their women's faces.

Kas yelped, and sent pointed looks at Tasha. Girl, close your mouth. Damian will be pissed. Tasha sent.

Kas laughed and replied, I'll make it up to him later. Besides, I didn't see you looking away. Then both women smiled as their mates joined them.

Love, I'm right here. Forget pretty boy. Damian sent.

Kas laughed and said, You have nothing to worry about.

Ryelle and Tasha were having a similar talk.

Rayan, knowing he had a specific reason for being here, joined Lyric and Renny. As soon as Rayan sat, he was surrounded by females. Each one jockeyed for his attention, as well as went to prepare his meal. They wanted to make sure he was comfortable. Women that usually were quiet approached him. Alphonso laughed and enjoyed the show. Rayan was a perfect gentleman, and took the attention is stride. Soon, Alphonso ordered everyone to eat and leave their guest to enjoy his dinner.

Lyric, Renny, and Rayan chatted. He was pleased, and Lyric was adjusting so well. Several more groups entered, followed by LaTonya and Lugz. The scent of females in heat was so intense, that it was impossible to ignore. LaTonya looked over to where her mother sat and she knew why. Lugz followed her line of vision. His mouth dropped open. How would he compete with a guy that looked like a God in the flesh?

LaTonya knew he felt intimidated and caught his hand. "Lee-John, he is handsome, but he's not you." She whispered. Her words calmed him and he puffed out his chest.

Everyone ate dinner with females watching Rayan, much the annoyance of the male pack members. Suni was sitting with her daughter and she had to admit, he was eye-catching. She saw that he was tall, broad shouldered and too handsome to be real. He was also smart and a gentleman. She watched as women fawned over him, but did not leave her seat. He wouldn't be interested in her anyway. She had a child.

Her wolf stirred, and Suni subjugated her animal. He is not like us. We'll look foolish going after someone like him my wolf. We can look, but don't get ideas. She told her beast that Dreya wanted Daddy, so she sent to the alpha to see if he wanted the rambunctious toddler. Alphonso laughed and told her to let her come to him. The entire pack smiled as the little girl toddled over to her father followed by her brother who wanted to play. Damian scooped up his sister while Ryelle scooped up his brother. Alphonso talked to both children showering them with love.

Rayan watched. He was amazed that there was not dissension within the pack over the fact that their alpha fathered children with such young females. He looked around and at first he noticed Mari. She was lovely. Before he left, he wanted to talk to her. This dynamic fascinated him.

Then he searched for the other female. He saw her sitting in a corner alone. Her action alone screamed that secretly she was ashamed. She watched her daughter with our unadulterated love. But that was not all that he saw. He saw his mate. His wolf howled and wanted to snatch her off and mark her immediately. However, there was one problem , as much as the females here flirted, she never approached him. Rayan concluded that maybe she was shy. He'd find out more about her. He faced Lyric and asked, "Who is the young woman sitting in the corner, the one that sent the baby to Alphonso?"

Lyric looked, "Oh, that's Suni; she's Thomas's daughter and the mother of Alphonso little girl. She is shy. We were surprised when she got pregnant. Then Alphonso announced he was the father and people stopped questioning. Thomas was furious because Alphas is like a brother to him, but they worked through it." Lyric explained.

Rayan was fascinated. It was obvious the alpha loved his daughter. He looked over at the other female. "The children are nearly the same age. He slept with both women so close together." He observed. However, this information was new. He needed to see if Suni fancied herself in love with the father of her child. If so, he had to make it be known that she was mistaken.

Renny watched the young doctor and his suspicion grew. "Rayan, be careful. She is very vulnerable. I ask that you don't approach her unless you are serious." He warned. Rayan was not surprised at Renny's statement. Renny was very protective, and he knew it extended to his pack as well. Rayan nodded, and discreetly watched the one woman that fascinated him as no other ever had. He would approach Alphonso first, and then he'd make sure he introduced himself to the lovely Suni.

Dinner ended, and some of the pack members started to disperse. He was made to feel welcome, and he was also getting used to being stared at. Rayan walked over to Alpha Alphonso. He thanked him once again for his hospitality, but told him he wanted to retire early. Alphonso knew he had a long drive and bid him a good night. Thomas offered to walk him out. When they arrived at his room, Thomas spoke.

"I saw you watching Suni. I don't mean any disrespect, but I will not stand for her being used. I failed her once and I promise you, it won't happen again."

Rayan stopped. "You feel that you failed her because of her relationship with your alpha?" he asked. Thomas refused to answer.

"One day young man, you'll mate and have daughters. Daughters are different than sons. Males can be as free with their desires, but a female can't. In each species, every man wants his mate to be pure, innocent. For the dark were, it's more complicated. A dark female Were has it extremely hard, because she can conceive. You see when she falls pregnant, the man gets a pass, but the female is stuck. No matter what she decides, that child stays with her. If she chooses not to raise the child, she is then stigmatized as a bad person. The relationship between Suni and Alphonso is between them, and I have no say. But she is my daughter and I still will keep her as safe as I can." Thomas stated finally.

Rayan paused and thought. He liked this quiet man. He recognized strength in him that one rarely saw. It was the same strength his father, Conor MacLean, had. He was not like the Weres here. He grew up in a different place, a different land. He did not know his father or his mother. His father died before he was born and his mother was killed when he was a small pup. But, the man that took both him and his brother Brecken in taught them well. A father knew no bounds when protecting his child and that, in this man, earned his respect.

They reached Rayan's door, and Thomas bid him good night and returned to help clean. Rayan went inside. He needed to tell his brother. Brecken, I've found my mate. She is absolutely divine. She has no idea and her pack is extremely protective. Can you come? I want you to see her.

Brecken was working on his designs. When Rayan called, he stopped immediately. Really, are you sure? Is she a member of Bertrand or the pack you are visiting? Where are you exactly?

In the southern part of the U.S., a place called Charlotte. Rayan answered.

I'll be there soon. Let me finish this drawing and I'll see you in a few hours. Brecken answered, he needed to meet this woman. As the oldest of the two, he felt protective towards his younger brother.

Brecken, we are not children. I am a grown man. I don't need you to interrogate her. I just want you to see her. Rayan explained, knowing Brecken was ready to defend him

Alright, Brecken answered begrudgingly, but I still might ask questions. I'll stay invisible so there is no need to have to explain my presence. He added, before his brother ended communication.

Rayan smiled as he and his brother disconnected. He'd lay down tonight and tomorrow morning hopefully, Brecken would be here early. Because of the blood bond shared with their dragon brothers, both Rayan and Brecken had the ability to vanish in and out of places as well as maintain a cloak of invisibility. Soon, Rayan slept.

*****

Suni was cleaning when her father returned. Most of the pack had left, and they were clearing the tables. He asked about Dreya and Suni explained that both children were with their father. Hattie knew something was bothering her mate. So after Suni went on to finish her work, she joined him and waited for him to speak.

"He's her mate. The doctor is my little girl's mate. Hattie I can't agree. He lives to far away. She is of age and I can't stop her from going with him but I don't have to like it." He grumbled.

Hattie smiled, "I knew you would have a hard time. You were like this with all of our girls."

Thomas harrumphed. He knew his mate was right. Just because she was right did not mean he had to agree. Soon the kitchen was clean and the family went home.

Before leaving, Suni checked on her daughter. She and Naru were fast asleep in the nursery Alphonso had prepared for them. She turned to leave the nursery and bumped into Alphonso. "Excuse me, I knew you were checking in them and wanted tell you that they are fine. You don't have to worry about her."

Suni smiled and stepped away from him.

"I'll check on her when I help with breakfast. Alpha, I wish... Nothing, just goodnight." She whispered.

"Don't you think formality is unnecessary where we are concerned?" Alphonso smiled, and then exhaled. He knew that the girl was in an awkward position. It was really his fault. She was his best friend's little girl. He was wrong. But that night, he missed Eva and she offered to comfort him. He should have stopped and sent her home. He didn't. He kissed her and his body flamed.

"You are so beautiful, Suni. I wish I had stopped that night because this is not fair. Don't get me wrong. I love our daughter, and I love you too, but my selfishness has caused you to suffer and that is wrong." Alphonso whispered.

Normally Suni would excuse him and say he was not to blame. And in truth she could have said no. But, he needed something and she was there. However, he was not the mother of her child and was not looked on by some with disdain. Oh, they covered it, but she knew they talked about her and Mari.

Mari was a great support, because most of the time, she shut the others down when they had comments. But then they'd call her names too. She hated it and didn't want her daughter to just be the illegitimate daughter of the alpha. Mari did not want that for her son either.

She forced a smile and side-stepped the alpha and met her parents. Hattie looked in her eyes and her heart broke. Her daughter would often hide her pain could not quite mask it tonight. She looked at Thomas who hugged his little girl. "Suni, your mother and I love you no matter what. We love our granddaughter. You have no reason to feel shame."

Suni returned her father's hug and believed that he meant what he said. Dad never fabricated where she was concerned, and neither did Mom. They were brutally honest. When she told them about the baby, they asked was the male her mate. And she said he was not. Father was furious when he learned that Alpha Alphonso was the father. Things were so bad, that they started to leave. Alphonso came and begged them not to go. They talked and it took time, but they worked through it.

She knew they loved the baby and her, but since seeing Dr. MacLean tonight, she knew that she might never meet a wolf that was willing to accept another man's cub as his own. That thought hurt most of all.

Suni was home and unable to sleep. Her thoughts kept drifting to their handsome guest. He never approached her, but she felt him watch her. He was a psychologist, so maybe he was wondering why she stayed by herself. He would not possibly be interested. She thought about her conversation with Alpha Alphonso. Suni wondered if she would ever meet her mate. She wondered if her mate would love her daughter.

Across their home, Thomas lay beside Hattie. He was worried that the handsome young doctor would take both his daughter and granddaughter from him. If Rayan was her mate, he had no right to prevent her from going with him. Rayan was only here for a week or two. After that he returned up north. Would he expect Suni to take the baby and go with him?

"Thomas, she is an adult. That is her daughter. If he reveals himself and she chooses to go with him, we must support her." Hattie explained. Thomas started to protest. "I saw Eva waste away when Abettia left. I won't lose my daughter. She and her mate will always be welcomed home. Thomas, we need to step back." Hattie explained.

Thomas heard the fear in her voice and held his mate close. She was right, but Alphonso needed to be informed. After all, Dreya was his daughter.

*****

In the cool forest, LaTonya needed some space, and she wanted to be alone with her man. LaTonya and Lugz walked for a while. The forest was beautiful at night. All of a sudden, LaTonya shoved him and laughed. "Catch me if you can," she called, and she took off. Lugz chased her and soon she hid. He searched and could not find her. All of a sudden he felt eerily cold.

Lugz looked around and realized that he was far away from the center f the compound. "LaTonya" he called. "Come on, it's creepy out here. Let's go back."

She did not answer. Lugz started to panic, and become distraught. LaTonya at first thought he was trying to trick her when she realized he was actually afraid something happened to her. Then she remembered, He was human. Out here he was completely defenseless. She came out of hiding and called to him. Lugz was relieved. He held her so close and told her to never scare him like that again. She felt his heart beating in his chest.

"Mate with me. Join with me Lee-John so we won't have to be apart." LaTonya asked. Her heart beat fiercely. If he said no, it would slay her.

Lugz held her close and looked deep into her eyes, "How?" he asked.

"We make love, and when we climax I transfer my wolf gene to you through my bite and you must bite me to mark me in return." LaTonya explained.

"You mean we have to bite each other. Do we break the skin?" He asked.

LaTonya nodded. "After we join, you will be a wolf like me." She explained.

Lee-John began to pace. "So, I can fight tall and handsome doctor guy them, right."

LaTonya laughed, "You won't have to fight him or anyone else because I belong only to you." She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him, Lugz was done. She could call it mating, binding, whatever she wanted. Tonight, he wanted her to belong to him.

"Wait, baby, we need to get back to your apartment. It's not safe out here." Lugz explained. He was ready, but he wanted her someplace safe.

"No, I want you here and now, Besides, we can take our time later." He explained.

LaTonya kissed him and they sank to the ground, completely lost in each other. Removing his shirt, Lugz placed it on the ground for her to lay on. She smiled, because he was so sweet.

"Baby, let me." She whispered. Unfastening his jeans, Latonya stroked his hardness as her mouth watered for a taste.

Bite him. Mark him. Her wolf chanted.

"In time girl, let me love him first. She told her wolf.

Soon Lugz lay on the soft ground as his woman bobbed her hot mouth all over his manhood. He was so close and then she stopped.

"Forgive me, but I need you inside." She whispered.

Slowly she straddled him as he screamed. She wore no panties and at the thought he almost came. LaTonya stopped. When he calmed, she rocked back and forward on his rigid member.

Not to be outdone, Lugz nibbled and nipped her breast, neck, shoulder and he fought to stave off his orgasm. LaTonya growled as her wolf took control, "Lee-John, I need to taste you."

"Taste me baby, Taste me," He chanted as her canines sank into his shoulder, He screamed as his hot cum shot from the tip of his cock.

"Bite me, mark me Lee-John" Latonya panted and he returned her bite. Then they soared in a climax so long and so powerful that the animals in the forest scattered from their screams.

Thirty minutes they lay together, and Lugz felt alive. Something inside of him loved this girl and kept chanting, Mine, mine, mine.

"It's your wolf. Soon you can shift and I can't wait to play chase with him."

"Can I do it now? I want to play." Lugz asked.

"Baby, I can't move right now. Let me regain use of my legs and then we can play." Latonya replied as she kissed her mate, her love, the man she never wanted to be without.

*****

Alphonso smiled as a new member joined his pack. Finally, he could rest. He had two more wrongs to right. He had to make sure Mari and Suni met their mates. Those two women were special and should not have to spend their lives alone. He loved those two girls. As alpha and a father, he would make this situation right.

One of the children started to fret. Jebutu insisted that an omega stay at the alpha home to help watch the children. Alphonso refused and told him he would take care of both children. But his oldest son was stubborn and ordered an Omega to stay anyway. Alphonso moved as he heard the young woman enter the nursery. He went back to bed.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers