Darkest Before the Dawn Ch. 01

Story Info
A young black man discovers how his landlady pays her bills.
2.9k words
4.07
31.3k
25
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2008 was the worst year of my life; but it was also the most interesting in my 18 years. The year started out well enough, both my parents were working, and I was thinking of schools I wanted to attend in the fall. However, before summer arrived, my father lost his job in construction, and my mother was put on part-time hours.

The rock bottom of it all was when we lost our house, the sub-prime mortgage was due, and there was no money to pay it. Heck we didn't even find a buyer for the house!

Thankfully I did get into the local community college on a basketball scholarship that paid extra if I lived away from home. My parents were invested heavily into a real estate company run by Dawn Morgan, and when everything crashed so did her business, along with all their savings. They worked out a deal where I would live with her, to qualify for the extra housing money, and I would share it with them.

Yes, this deal sounds odd, but living in a one bedroom apartment with my parents, and my brother was awful. Dawn's son was starting university elsewhere in the state, so I ended up in his room.

At 18 I was tall; six-one, and still growing. I was lean, and I kept my hair cut short. The best way to describe the colour of my skin would be dusty brown. Or a better way would be to imagine Obama, but with smaller ears. My mother was from Ethiopia, she had met my father in Rome, and together they moved to Florida, where I was born.

Before 2008 America held the promise of greatness; low taxes, and easy advancement for those who wanted to work hard. My parents still believed in that dream; not me, I walked to school and gave my parents my bus money.

Dawn was perhaps the best part of 2008 for me, she was a very nice lady. She paid off her house when times were good, and now with times so bad, she lived off the last of her saving. She always kept the fridge full, and was never rude to me, but to save money she unscrewed all the light bulbs.

She spent her days reading books from the library by the pool in the backyard, or trying to hustle real estate commissions, but those were far and few between.

At 36 Dawn looked incredible; she was 5'7" with long brown hair. She could best be described as that rare combination of slim, and busty. I had seen her several times sitting in the backyard, in her bikini; it had fuelled many masturbation sessions let me tell you!

One night after practice, I arrived to the darkened house, it didn't seem like she was home, so I assumed that she was out for the night. Back in those days, I used my cell phone as a music player, having turned off the phone capability long ago to save money.

As I went up the stairs towards the bathroom, I failed to notice the soft glow coming from it. It was the sole room in the house with a bulb always screwed in. For a moment, I must have thought I lived in a time of plenty, with lights, and working cell phones, bus passes, and a home with a complete family.

Lost in these thoughts, I opened the bathroom door, and strolled in seeking out the toilette. It wasn't until I bumped into Dawn, that I realized that she was there; I was truly in my own world. I couldn't make out her words, as my music was on full volume; however I got them impression that she wanted me to get out.

Looking up at her, I noticed that she was nude from the waist up. With one hand on her hip, and the other holding a cell phone, she appeared to be taking topless selfies!

I had a good look at her, and despite the hot Florida sun, she was a pale white; she always managed to stay in the shade. Her breasts looked huge; but as a virgin 18 year old, it was difficult to say. Her areola's were large, pink, and scrunched into hard perfect nipples. Her stomach was flat, and for what I could see of her hips, they were softly rounded.

Although she was the first woman I had ever seen naked before, I was very embarrassed. I didn't know what to say or do; I stood there staring, and suddenly sweating.

"I'm sorry." I tried to say, the words barely a whisper.

I still couldn't hear her words, so I slowly back out, and went to my room.

Once I settled in my dark room, I debated masturbating; she looked better than anything I had seen on the internet... back when I had the internet. I had a sudden fear that she would come in to scold me, and I with my dick in my hand I would look like a fool, and a pervert.

I lay in the darkness, staring at the ceiling of her son's room, thinking about her large perfect breasts, and slowly slipped into a deep slumber.

The next morning, I awoke confused with a full bladder, and faint dreams of milky white boobs dancing in my head. In my morning fog, I stumbled towards the bathroom.

"Crepuscolo!" I heard Dawn say as I tried to tip-toe by her open door.

"Yes." I replied; I could see the light from her open curtains streaming into the hallway.

"Please come here." She ordered in a soft voice.

Walking into her room, and awkwardly looked for a chair. She was dressed in a loose faded red button up shirt, and a very tight pair of green coloured jeans. I couldn't make out her feminine curves, but then again, I was summoned here because I had dared to stare. Her long brown hair was loose, and a very distinct part could be seen in the middle.

"Please sit on the bed." She said, indicating the corner of the bed to me.

"Last night..." I tried to stammer out as I looked at the floor.

"Yes, I wanted to talk to you about last night." She said. Her voice was soothing, I could tell why she was a successful real estate agent, or once was.

"I'm very sorry." I tried to say, as I looked up into her green eyes.

"No, that's quite alright." She said, putting a hand on my knee. "I know you didn't mean to walk in on me like that."

I exhaled deeply.

"Crepuscolo, I wanted to explain what I was doing in the bathroom, when you walked in." She said.

"I don't want to live in the dark any more than you do." I was confused by her words.

"You weren't bathing in the sink?" I said, trying to give her an easy excuse.

"No." She replied, she moved a stray hair from her face. "I was taking topless photos of myself."

I wouldn't be lying, if I didn't say that my jaw dropped, and I got an instant erection.

"Several men have paid me to send them photos; last night I was online briefly with one of them." She said this softly, much like how she would sell a house.

"Oh... Ok." I replied, I was baffled, but slightly less so.

"Things will turn around very soon. When prices for homes get low enough, the Canadians will start buying. But until then, I am doing what I can to pay my bills." Her words sounded so convincing, if she were selling me a house, I would have bought it.

Giving my knee a squeeze she continued to speak. "I want to keep this a secret between you and I... ok?"

I nodded; I couldn't speak with her hand on my knee.

As if noticing her hand for the first time, she pulled it back, and said. "Please don't tell your parents. Promise me."

I looked deeply into those green eyes once again, and responded. "Yes, I can do that."

Later, as I was running to school, her words played over, and over in my head. She was like a... web cam girl? Making videos, and photos for dirty old men, however she wasn't making any real money at it. The lights were still off.

"Where are you headed to in a hurry son?" A voice called out to me.

"Oh... ah, hello officer." I said, stopping dead in my tracks next to the police cruiser.

"What's your name?" The officer asked. For a man in his early forties, his skin looked like burnt leather. His face had an angry look, and with one hand on the wheel, I could only assume the other was on his pistol.

"Crepuscolo Mamisha, sir." I replied.

"That was a good three-pointer last week." He said as his face brightened up.

"Uh, thanks." I said. I was sweating, and it wasn't from the heat, or my run.

"Have a good day!" Was his parting words as he drove off.

I've only lived in Florida, but I knew in my heart, that there had to be a better way. If I wasn't a decent player on the team, and if that cop wasn't a b-ball nut, I would have been late for class.

When I finally did arrive, I had enough time for a quick shower. Later in my first class of the day, I ran into my buddy Sal, short for Salvatore. We both attended elementary, high school, and now community college together.

"Hey man." I said. "I nearly got jacked up by a cop coming to school!"

"Forget that!" He replied. "I just read dreams of my father!"

"Dude, how can that be more important than me being the next Trayvon?" I asked.

"I now know your pain, my brother!" He said in his best African-American voice.

"You what?" I said.

"I understand your struggle! Trying to get by in America, and yet still acknowledging your African roots." He said, still using his silly accent.

"You know what? You're one crazy wop!" I said in an Italian voice.

"Paisano!" he began. "You need to read this book! Obama's one amazing dude!"

"I got school, I got b-ball, and I don't have time for that book." I replied.

"It's really cool; it talks about the Obama-conda!" He stated loudly; the people in the row behind us hissed a shush at us.

"Obama what!" I whispered to him.

"Yeah man!" He whispered back. "Obama bangs all these white chicks in this book before he became president."

"Give me that!" I said, grabbing at the hard cover book.

"I can't! I'm not done reading it yet!" He said in return, pulling the book away from me.

Something told me that Sal was a little light on details; I doubt the book was about his interracial adventures, but it did get me wondering about Dawn topless again. Thank-goddess I was sitting!

That night I again returned home late, tired, sore, and distracted. I couldn't tell anyone about the thoughts running through my head. If I told Sal, he'd tell the world, and if I told my parents, they'd make me move back with them. I don't even know where I'd sleep!

These thoughts danced in my head, when I saw a solitary light coming from dawn's bedroom. Not a candle, or flashlight like she often did, but a real light bulb lit up!

"Dawn?" I said into the open doorway. "Are you ok?"

I instantly realized that she must be doing a sex show! Stupid me! I was doing it again! On the other hand, I might get another look at those giant jugs of hers...

"I'm alright." She called back from the room. "Can you come in please Crepuscolo?"

I took a breath, and stepped into the light. She was lying on her side, on top of the bed sheets, with her head propped up on a hand. She wasn't wearing the over-sized shirt and jeans any more, but a low cut black satin outfit, complete with purple trimmings. It was loose, and low cut, I couldn't believe my eyes; she must be waiting for a date to arrive. She had been divorced for years, but I hadn't seen her go on any dates since I arrived.

"Have a seat." She asked, I felt like I was being summoned by the principle, I had a bad feeling in my stomach.

"Where is the light on?" I asked, as I sat on the bed, in the same place as before.

"I was speaking with the gentleman I was online with the other day." She began. "He has offered me more money for more photos."

"That's great!" I said. Although she had to sell her body, I was enthused that I would have more than my alarm clock to illuminate my room.

"He saw you in the background when you walked into the bathroom last night." She said.

I was slightly confused, I knew I wasn't in trouble, but did she want a camera man?

"He wants photos with you in them." She said. Her words were like a bomb going off, money, and I'd see her naked. There must be a catch.

"Um, I don't know." I stammered out, all confused.

"It wouldn't be sexual..." She said. "And your face wouldn't be visible."

I could tell that she was using her real estate agent tone of voice... she wanted me to buy a house with a leaky roof.

"I'd have to think it over." I said, I couldn't look in those beautiful green eyes, I stared at the floor.

"Please do." She said as I stood up, she sat up, and put a hand on my arm. It felt warm, and goose bumps started from my toes, and went straight to my neck.

"Uh-ok" I mumbled.

"Be a dear, and unscrew the light bulb on your way out please." She asked as I walked by.

I lay in bed once again, the red light of my alarm clock the only illumination in my room. I wasn't sure what I was going to do, but I did that I was going to finally jerk off! I had a feeling that she wasn't going to visit me tonight.

Pulling down my shorts, I uncoiled my dark brown garden hose, and held it in my hand. In the fantasy that played over, and over in my head, I walked into the bathroom startling her, however this time, I didn't stumble my words, and leave. I would step forward, and roughly embrace her in my arms.

She would say something like "What are you doing Crepuscolo?"

I would reply, "I'm a man, and I have a man's needs!"

I quickly hardened at this image, slowly moving my hand up and down, until I reached my full length.

My fantasy would continue over and over, each time I would add more. I'd squeeze her large soft breast, and pinch her nipples. She would moan my name, and kiss me on the lips, out tongues duelling as our hands explored one another.

Although I was a virgin, I once had access to the internet, and I knew all too well the things that men and women do when they remove their clothes.

In my fantasy, my clothes were absent, and she admired my manhood. "You're so big!" She would say over, and over.

In a few short minutes, this fantasy had overwhelmed me; cum shot from my penis, and landed on my stomach. There was a large load, and I could feel it cooling, and several smaller ones almost reaching my ribs.

"Shit!" I said to myself. I couldn't see where it all landed and I forgot to grab a towel to clean it up.

Quickly thinking, I pulled off my shirt to clean up my mess. It seemed like it was everywhere, and I didn't have enough fabric to clean it all up.

I finally tired of my mess, and decided to make another. I was still hard, and new idea popped in my mind, to build a new fantasy.

This time, she was fully naked, using a vibrator on her bed, calling me forward to mount her, and to feed her my Obama-conda!

"Yes, yes, yes!" She would cry out as I plunged into her. For some reason, I had her long brown hair in my hand, and was pulling vigorously. Each tug made my fantasy Dawn that much more passionate, she would scream out, over and over, that she was cumming.

I fought hard to hold back my orgasm, but something about having sex with her set me over the edge once again! Another spray of sperm shot out, and landed all over my stomach again.

"Ugh!" I moaned out, as I pumped out the last few drops. I was drained, and exhausted.

I lay there for a moment, satisfied, tired, and still confused. I knew I wanted to help her; especially if it meant I got to see her with her clothes off, but I wasn't too sure about what she wanted me to do. Although I was tall, and fit with a hard body, I felt shy about exposing myself.

I reached for my shirt again, and placed it on my stomach, intending to mop it up, but sleep over-took me, and I feel asleep.