Darkest Before the Dawn Ch. 04

Story Info
The Landlady wants more...
3.7k words
4.08
14.4k
8
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke from a fitful sleep; the rays of the rising sun had finally reached my eyelids. Unable to stand the burning sensation on my eyes, I finally decided that my attempts at getting some rest were over.

Lying in my bed, I replayed the previous night's events over and over again. What could I have done differently? Should I have even accepted this deal?

The night before my I agreed to help my land lady take some risqué photos. They were awkward, and ultimately disappointing. She wanted a photo of my penis next to her face, and to ensure that I got the right photo, she had me video tape it all.

Everything that could go wrong... did! I slapped her several times with my manhood, and even left several drops of pre-squirt on her! For a grand finale, I even managed to put my penis in her mouth!

Our night of miss-adventure drew to a close when she stood up, and abruptly walked away from me, leaving me with my shorts around my ankles, a rock hard penis leaking man-juice on the floor.

Feeling confused, destitute and alone; I looked at the clock in surprise. I had spent too much time day dreaming. Even if I flew out the door running, I would be late for school.

That day was a blur, I barely saw Sal, a close friend; or Sybrina, who invited me over for dinner the following week. That brought a new train of thought to mind, what if she wanted to date? How would that work with a land lady who wanted to take penis pics with me?

I taking a deep breath to compose myself, I realized that I was in bed once again. The day went by so quickly that I couldn't remember any of my classes!

I also hadn't seen Dawn, or any indication of her. Sleep eventually came to me, but once again it was fitful.

The following morning was the same as the previous, I awoke perplexed and disillusioned, all while sprouting an erection.

Dawn had made me lunch this morning, like she did most days. Inside was a small envelope, however I was in a rush, and quickly forgot about it as I ran to school.

Later, while walking through the hallway of my school, I ran into Sybrina. She wore a white cotton dress that reached mid-thigh, and under it, her white brassiere, and white thing were very visible.

"Hello Crepuscolo!" She said. Her big smile was very infectious. "How are you?"

"I'm ok, just a little run down." I replied, my eyes down cast.

"Sweetie, things will turn around. One day your sun will rise, to shine upon those who sit in darkness." She put her hand on my shoulder, and our eyes met. "Trust me."

"I hope so." I said back.

I took a moment to admire her. Her red hair reached to her shoulders, and oddly enough, her eye make-up, finger nails and even lipstick were the same shade of red as her hair.

Lost in my own thoughts, I nodded along with her words, unaware of the content.

"Crepuscolo..." She said loudly. "Are you listening darling?"

"Uh yeah." I mumbled back.

Her long red nails dung into ever so slightly as she spoke. "So when is dinner at my place?"

"Uh, Monday?" I guessed.

She squeezed tighter on my bare skin; I feared she'd pop one of those red nails off as she tried to punish me for my wandering mind.

"It's been moved." She hissed between clenched teeth. "Next Sunday, my Daddy will be making ribs."

I felt a stirring in my loins, I didn't think I was into getting scratched, but apparently I must be. Sybrina didn't seem to notice my rising tent pole, and if she did, she didn't let on.

Her nails didn't break the skin, but the pain was strangely arousing; at the moment when I was expecting blood to appear, she stopped, and let go of me, and smiled.

"Now sugar," she began. "Make sure you're clean when you come by; that means shower before you go out the door."

I was paying full attention, a sore arm ensured that I would, but it didn't make sense to me.

"Oh, and make sure you wear button-ups, and don't wear underpants" her words sounded like a to-do list. "And if your pants aren't around your waist with a belt, Daddy won't let you in."

I made a strong mental note, not to cross this woman, and nodded has she patted my cheek.

"Don't forget." Was her parting words as she rejoined the crowd in the hallway, and quickly disappeared.

"Another mismatched piece of the puzzle that was my life." I thought to myself as I went to my next class.

At lunch I finally spotted Sal, we sat across from one another, and although he was talking a great deal, I was lost in my thoughts. The words Obama-conda, and cock slap kept being repeated, but all I could do was nod, without grasping what he was getting at.

Opening my lunch box, I noticed the envelope from this morning, and ripped it open. Inside were two Hamilton's, and an Abe, or two tens, and a five; in US dollars. One owned slaves, the other set them free. I couldn't help but think that if there was some sort of symbolism that was lost on me.

"What do you got there?" Sal said his mouth full of ravioli.

"Nuttin." I replied, as I quickly stuffed the bills into a pocket.

This was the first cold cash I had touched in months, there weren't any jobs to be found, and any money I did have I gave to my folks.

As Sal returned to his previous train of thought, I found a small card inside with writing on both sides. I held it where Sal couldn't see, and read the words to myself.

On the first side it read. "Crepuscolo, this is your half from the other day. Please remember to clean your messes up in the bathroom."

That wasn't a lot of money for what we did, but perhaps it was just the tip of the iceberg? The second sentence, left me blushing, I jerked off on the toilette, and didn't clean it up. She must have found it, and wasn't impressed!

I turned the card over, and looked at the other side. Printed at the top was 'THE RULES' and below were the numbers from one to five and each had a comment, it read:

1. Warn me long before your 'swimmers' launch!

2. NO NAMES!

3. No falling in LOVE! This is a business arrangement.

4. This is also a partnership. 50/50!

5. Have FUN!

Dawn

When she wrote her name, the 'a' was turned into a smiling sun. Many words in her rules were underlined for emphasis, but I got the message. The fifth line was new, and it made me smile. As awkward as things were the night before, they could get better!

The rest of the day turned into a blur, and before I knew it, I was lying in bed again, thinking on the days events. Did Sybrina really tell me not to wear underwear? And when did she get red hair? I couldn't understand women, and with that thought on my mind, I fell asleep.

The following day was Saturday. I had no games, no practice, and no pressing homework, so I decided to sit by the pool in the back yard, and read a book.

Walking around the house, I still hadn't seen Dawn, and there was no indication that she had been home for days. I was worried that I had either scared her off, or maybe something had happened to her.

It had been a while since I had been in the backyard, like all other Florida homes, it contained a modest pool, and a screen that covered it keeping out gators, bugs, and golf balls.

Dawn's backyard was all that and more, the screen was intact, however the pool was drained long ago, and the grass was overgrown. The golf course had gone bankrupt, and the people who ran the gated community we lived in was trying to save money by cutting the grass much less often.

I paid these things no mind, the knee high grass, and quiet was just what I needed.

"Crepuscolo..." a voice said.

"Holy shit!" I cried out as I leapt straight into the air, and I swear I changed colours, from a dusty brown, to stark white.

"Crepuscolo!" It was Dawn who disturbed me from my book.

She slapped me hard on the side of the arm, right where Sybrina dug her nails into me, and said "Language please!"

"Ow! Sorry, you really caught me off-guard there Miss Morgan." I said, as I sat down, and tried to catch my breath.

Dawn wasn't one for foul language, regardless of the circumstances; she was also one for not beating around the bush, but rather getting straight to the point.

"That last buyer was did not pay as much as I had expected..." She began to say.

I tried to maintain eye-contact while I looked her up and down quickly. Her brown hair was shoulder length and worn loose, with a part in the middle. One side was tucked behind her ear, and the other hanging freely, partially covering her face. She wore a tight purple t-shirt, that was rounded in the front, but wasn't low enough to show cleavage. Lastly she had on a pair of bright green shorts, which were very short, exposing her pale white legs.

"I'm exploring many new avenues for revenue, and I may have a new potential buyer." She said.

The quasi-real estate lingo was humorous, but I kept my mouth shut, my arm was still smarting from her slap. It was also at this point I noticed the small video camera in her hands.

"The new buyer wants photos similar to the last time. This video camera I got from one of my former associates will ensure that we get the highest quality video to draw the photos from." She held up the video camera for me to see, and then placed it on the table nearby.

She stood up, and removed her purple shirt, revealing a faded orange bikini top, that was doubling as bra.

"Uh, you want to do it here? Won't the neighbours see us?" I said, as she started to unbutton her green short-shorts.

"When was the last time you saw a neighbour? Everyone has drained their pools, and the grass is high enough to give us privacy." She said as she pulled her shorts down, she had a matching bikini bottom to go with the top.

"This time I want you fully nude; your clothes just get in the way." As she said those words, I stripped my shirt, and shorts in quick succession.

Looking up, I could see that she was completely nude; her pink nipples despite the heat were very hard. I also noticed that she was shaved down below, in my eighteen years this was the first time I had seen a woman fully nude. My face flushed quickly, and my sprouting erection, began to relax.

Sensing this she stepped over to me, and put a hand on my shoulder, and said, "We don't have to do this."

"No, I do." I said looking down at the ground; I didn't think I could look her in the eyes.

"Good." She replied.

There was a period of silence; I sensed that she was waiting for me to say more. I had the video camera in my hands, with it recording, and pointed at her.

Breaking the silence I asked. "What will we be doing this time?"

"The buyer wants several photos of your... um boy-bits in my hands, and... in my mouth." She said, her enthusiasm had returned. It was infectious; I could feel my excitement growing, as the butterflies returned to my stomach.

She stepped back from me, and gathered several items of clothing, and piled it in front of me. I saw the curve of her hips, and ass as she bent over picking up the clothing, although I didn't have an erection yet, I didn't have cold feet any more.

With her pile completed, she knelt before me, grabbed my manhood, and looked up at me saying, "How does it look? Is the lighting ok?"

I had to take a deep breath before replying. "It looks ok."

She looked like an angel as knelt before me - well a naked angel. From my angle, the curves of her shoulders, breasts and hips were spectacular.

"Do you remember the rules?" She asked with a playful smile.

"Uh, let you know, before I um go..." I stammered out as she tilted her head down to inspect my caramel coloured fire house.

"Yes, go on" She sounded like she was speaking into a phone, and not my penis.

"No names..." I said.

She held my manhood like a hot dog, in front of her open mouth.

"Uh-huh." She said.

"No ughhhhh... love..." She placed the hot dog in her mouth.

"Hmmmmmmm..." She hummed.

I felt a wave of goose bumps that started at my ankles, and went all the way to my shoulders.

"Uh, 50-50..." The words came out, but I was having trouble focusing, my knees felt weak.

"Hmmmmm..." She hummed again.

The vibrations were powerful, the sensations were quite overwhelming. I wasn't sure what I could do to prolong the moment, so I spoke again.

"Have fun... uuuugggghhhh!!" I moaned out as I came.

There was no warning, Dawn was locked onto me, and received a mouthful rather quickly. She had no time to react, or move away.

"Erp!" She tried to cry out with a mouth full of sperm.

"Uh sorry miss... um ma'am." The words came out in a rush, much like my sperm; thankfully I didn't say her name.

She pulled my spent tool out, and held my precious seed in her mouth. I expected her to spit it on the ground, or into the pool, or even onto my feet! She instead grabbed her purple shirt, and discreetly deposited my load into it.

Weak kneed I held the camera, and recorded it all. There was a long span of quiet where all you could hear was us breathing.

Breaking the silence she was the first to speak. "You were supposed to warn me!"

"I'm sorry, it just, ah, happened." I replied.

"If you can stay hard." She started to say. "We'll keep trying, but you need let me know. It's one of our agreed rules."

"I'll try..." I weakly replied. "I've never, um, done that before."

"I understand." She said with less anger.

I was still hard, and moving back into position she took my elephants trunk into her hands, and went thru the same routine as before, starting with inspecting it.

There was a final drop that she didn't gather in her mouth earlier; treating it like a runny nose she picked up another piece of clothing, this time it was her orange bikini bottom, and wiped it.

"We can't have that leaking all over the place, now can we?" She sounded like it was a leaky roof on a house she was trying tidy up for a quick flip to a new buyer.

"Uh-no ma'am" I said, but I was sure she didn't expect a response.

She went through several seductive poses, with my manhood, first a product shot, holding it next her face, and then laying it on top of her face, with my mushroom head laying across an eye.

Although she didn't tug, jerk or pull on my penis, I was as hard as ever watching her put on a show. She held it with two hands like she were a princess, and it was the frog. Slowly she moved in to kiss it, and stopped so close that the camera was even fooled. I felt her warm breath on the head; I held my breath again, until she shifted to the next position.

Sticking out her tongue wide, she brought my hammer down very hard several times upon it.

"Cock slaps?" I thought to myself.

"What did you say?" She asked.

"Uh, nothing. I didn't talk did I ma'am?" I said confused, maybe I did speak aloud?

Next she put it inside her mouth and held it there for several long seconds; it seemed like she couldn't decide what the next step. Finally she slid my manhood to the inside of her cheek, it bulged, and I was surprised that I couldn't feel her teeth!

"Ha ha ha!" I chuckled into the camera. "You look like a chipmunk!"

With a giant grin, she gurgled a reply, and laughed as well. It was at that moment I realized how much I liked when she tried to speak with it in her mouth.

Soon, she switched sides, and we both began to laugh again, aside from being very erotic, it was a lot of fun!

When our giggles subsided, she pulled it out, and slapped her tongue with the head of my rod. It was uncomfortable; but I found it kept me hard, and on some level it kept raising my level of arousal. With that thought I took a deep breath.

After a final slap on her tongue, she noticed the sticky clear fluid that was now in constant production. It had formed a string that began to reach for the floor. Dawn surprised me in that she stuck out her tongue, and connected it to the sticky string.

I gasped in amazement as she leaned back, and the string grew longer, and long! I kept the camera pointed at her; admiring the show, and wondering what she would do next.

I thought she would eventually wipe it away, and start something else, but instead she let it fall upon her ivory white skin, and started again, and again, stripes of my pre-squirt lined her from chin to knee, with most of it on her breasts.

Each time she started again, she got bolder, as if she had forgotten it was me, her eighteen year old boarder, and she was making love to the camera. In her boldness, she didn't seem concerned about teasing me too much; this left me worried that I'd erupt before I could tell her.

It was the third time that she leaned forward to create another string of my man fluid, that her tongue touched my piss slit. It sent another electrical charge throughout my body.

She repeated this process several times, I wondered where all this fluid was coming from, my electro-lights must be exhausted.

Dawn switched gears, and thumped my man-sausage on her tongue again. I felt that sensation of impending doom, but I felt that I could hold it off. Sweat began for form on my forehead, and drip into my eyes, making them sting.

When she completed her latest round of thumping, she inserted it all the way into her mouth, and tried to do what I later learned was a deep throat. With one hand on my rod, and the other on my hip, she plunged it as deeply as possible into her esophagus.

I wanted to say I felt her tonsils, I was that far back in her throat, but as best as I could describe I would say it was tight, wet, and coarse. I tried taking short breaths to hold out just a few more minutes.

Dawn pulled it out of her throat, and tried to gurgled something along the line of 'like how was that?' With my penis resting in her mouth, lying on her tongue, feeling the vibrations she made as she tried to speak, I could not hold back any longer, and erupted!

"Aaaahhhhhhh!!" I cried out in pure bliss.

I suddenly remembered our first rule, and moaned out. "I'm going to cum!"

Dawn was a really trooper, she gather it all in her mouth, much like she did before. This time she punched me in the leg, and mumbled in anger at me.

"Ow! I'm sorry!" I said, breathing hard. "I tried to warn you this time.

She mumbled something in very strong language, but with my seed in her mouth, I thankfully couldn't make out the words. Several small drops rolled out of her mouth as she attempted to speak, the first she didn't notice, and it plopped onto her leg, the second time she caught it with a finger, and pushed it back into her mouth.

She reached down to pick up her purple shirt, and like before she deposited my sperm into it.

Still kneeling before me, she wiped her lips clean, looked into the camera and finally spoke. "You should have warned me."

She didn't seem as upset she was a few moments ago. I wanted to say that she was amazing, and I couldn't hold back, but instead a stood there quiet and holding the camera.

"You need to practice self-control." She said, as she used her shirt to clean her chest.

"Will you help me?" I replied with a smile.

"Why you!" She said tossing her cum drenched shirt at me, I managed to dodge it, and it fell in a heap on the ground.

We both laughed as I continued to record her cleaning up; this time using my shirt.

When she felt tidy enough she gather all the clothing left in her arms, tossing me my shorts.

"I'll put these in the laundry." She said standing up.

"Ok." I replied.

"You can turn that off now." She said to me, holding out her hand.

Once she had everything, she started to walk towards the patio door.

"I'll let you know how it goes with the buyer." She said, and went inside.

Standing naked by the pool, I opened my to say something, then changed my mind put on my shorts, and laid down in the deck chair. In moments I was asleep.

Later I awoke, hot and sweaty, the sun was bearing down upon me with all its strength. I worried that I had sun stroke, or something of that nature, so I dashed inside, and started chugging water. Dawn may have kept the lights off, but always kept the air conditioning on.

12