Darkest Rum

Story Info
A cheating wife, a passionate stranger, a naive man.
951 words
2.76
75.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SansjoyP
SansjoyP
17 Followers

My fingers smell of you - the smell of your pussy gushing over me. Both hands. I think my hair smells of you. God! Probably my eyes smell of you. Was there any part of me that was not trying to touch you and be inside you?

I am forcing myself to sleep with while visions of you distract me from the peace of slumber. Visions you have sent to make a cruel reminder that I will be living without you for another month. Visions of you on the bed, against the wall, crawling up my body, crumbling on the floor, walking away... When you walk away your hips sway differently than when you come to me. You are more self-conscious and they move differently - they move to say, "We might not come back!"

By now you are in another world. You are probably in the kitchen with your husband. You have a glass of wine in your hand. He is talking. Your music is playing, the music you like to listen to when you reach the soaring peaks of our fall to hell... He is talking and you are smiling. You probably unconsciously touch your center with your hand.

Is it still wet? Does is still drip and ooze me out, slowly loosing my life out? Is it dripping on the counter where you are sitting with your legs high up on the chair in front of you? Will there be a small creamy trail when you get up? The white surrender of my life left to be wiped on the dark granite countertop.

Is that all that's left of me? Are you still sore? Are your lips still red and swollen from the day and night of my large impatience trying to enter inside you. I tried to soothe them with my lips. My lips dipped in ice and fired with jealousy will roam your labia and dart inside you. They will patiently create a beautiful silhouette ...

Then my cock will come and destroy it. Smash it. Tear it. Hit it, Open it. I wanted to be so deep inside you that I can feel your heartbeat. That I can see my cock move in your stomach like a baby. I wanted to be so deep that your eyes turn white and your face stretches in pain. I wanted to be so deep that you bite my shoulder in your pain and draw blood. My shoulder is burning.

Your pussy is like the darkest rum and I can't stop drinking. It burns my mouth and blurs my thoughts. I can still smell it on my even if it is the morning and I am trying desperately to return to normality. What is normality? This is not normal. You talking to your husband with my cum leaking out of you is not normal.

I want to take you there in that kitchen. In front of him. Bending you over the counter and pulling your wet panties aside. My hands are on your gorgeous ass. I squeeze it and grab it. It is amazing but I don't know what to do with it and I want to bite it but it is too far so I bite your neck. My hands are all over your large swollen breasts and my other hand around your stomach. I am pulling you in hard and you are moaning. I want to grab your hair and pull you back for a kiss. Squeeze your neck so your breath becomes a moan.

Will he keep on talking and smiling when he sees you cum again and again? Will he be so calm if he knew how I found you under the covers in the middle of the night and pulled you towards me. My cock was hard and I just pushed it inside you. You were still sleeping and hot and wet from the sex we had just before you fell asleep. My trusts splashed between your legs and you woke up with a groan. I came with another shiver and I wanted to die in that moment because all of life had left me anyway.

Will he be so calm if he saw me enter your gorgeous ass and impatiently trust causing you pain. Is your ass still in pain? Is that what's left of me? The pain and soreness? Will you throw me away like a used pair of panties. Like I tore them away from you body and used them to wipe my sperm from your face so I can kiss you again?

How did 24 hours fly away so fast. Why was so much sex not enough. You are with him and I am with 34B in the middle seat next to me. Why?

Yours but not with you,

Peter

She closed the laptop with a smile. That boy sure likes to write. So emotional. He was fun but he only came once a year...

She got up. She was asleep when he left to catch his flight and her clothes were all over the floor. Her pussy and ass were indeed sore. He finger traced her labia and she smiled. That was nice...

Grabbed some coffee and sat down by the laptop. The silver Mac with the pink cover that held all her secrets...

My sexy Rita,

I keep thinking about you all day today and can't wait to see you tomorrow. I am sorry you were busy yesterday. I wish I had spent it with you. We live in the same town but it is sometimes so difficult to meet. I guess it is not easy cheating on our spouses ... LOL

Well - see you tomorrow,

Sebastian

SansjoyP
SansjoyP
17 Followers