Darkest Wishes

Story Info
She seeks the means to have one night with her dead husband.
2.4k words
4.42
16.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankyou to The_Darkness for doing the editing on this. :) Also for giving me the inspiration for writing it. There's something to be said for late night discussions over an IM program.

~ Ravishing

In the silence of the darkened night a soft pleading voice broke through the air. Feminine tones rose and fell softly, each word a plea that seemed to fall onto deafened ears. The words repeated over and over again, her voice growing hoarse with each recital she made.

Over head, almost unseen the sky darkened with the taint of something ominous, subtly at first she felt the breeze pick up, tugging at the long strands of blonde hair, her head tipped back, grey eyes staring skyward. "Oh dark one, Lucifer, I beg you, bring back my love." The chill in the wind came, wrapping about her like a haunting caress over her skin, yet she welcomed it's icy feel, hands moving to pull the robe from her upper body, a sob rising from her throat as she bowed her head, words rising and falling again, always the same unchanging in their plea.

God how she missed him; the feel of his strong hands as they'd caressed her to pleasure oh so many times before. Her own hands moved slowly up her body, the words persistently tumbling from her lips as her fingers trailed up her abdomen, to the soft full curves of her breasts. Her fingers tracing paths that he had, over to the sides and slowly circling inwards till her thumbs slowly brushed over her nipples, a soft intake of breath.

Her palms now coming in to cup and gently tease over the warm flesh that gained goose bumps from the night air. God how she missed his touch, her mind substituting her hands for his, as she continued her plea. Hands moving of their own accord over her skin setting fires she prayed would be quenched, by her love this night.

Her fingers slowly trailed down over her breasts, teasing over her nipples, cupping the underside and softly squeezing with her eyes closed. It was as close as she could get to his touch, lips moving silently ever silently, hands slowly moving over her mid rift then lower still. Larissa's head arching back as her words gained volume, "Oh dark one, hear my plea, bring my lover back into my arms this night."

A small whimper left her lips as fingers trailed over her pale blonde pubic hair, slowly lower as she teased them along the lips of her sex, a drop forth of her head sending blonde hair wildly flying, words mouthed ever more. Slowly she dipped a finger inside herself, ever caught up in the memory of his hands touching her. The strength those hands had held, yet how gentle they'd been as he'd buried them inside her.

Her fingers slid deeper ever slowly into her sex, hips giving a slow rock with the movement, caught up in the moment, lips moving feverishly as her hips rocked ever harder, bringing herself ever closer to her climax, breath coming in shuddering gasps as she felt the earth move beneath her, back arched hard as she screamed the words out, "Damn you give me back my husband..." her climax coming hard and faster, even as it drew a sob from her chest.

Her sobs of disappointment at his lack of return hid the sounds that came from behind her, of feet whispering over the dry grass. It was the feel of fingers like silk that burned a trail of need across her upper back, as the breeze whipped her blonde hair out of the way. Fear ran through her nerves for a moment, "Larissa... my darling..." Her grey eyes widening slowly in joy as she rose to her feet, the robe fell from her hips a slow turn about as though time was slowing down to stop.

"William?" Her voice held hesitation as her eyes took in the look of the monstrosity of maleness that towered over her body, head tilting back to look up into it's eyes, a twinkle of grey mixed with the fire of red, burning with passion and desire as they trailed down her body, his wings folding down his back as he reached out a hand to her trembling form. "Larissa, yes, it's your William..."

They were the words she'd been waiting for as she took the step, her fingers gilding over his skin, her grey eyes lifting to find his grey as her lips parted he drew her close suddenly, a hot finger pressed to his lips as he spoke. "Ask not why lover, nor how, just go with it..." Slowly he dragged his finger down her lips it caught on her bottom one, and he felt her reactions to him, the soft wanting tremble that over took his Larissa, the arch of her back, as her sex met his thigh, the soft gasp she made sweet music to his ears.

Guiding his hands to her hips he lifted her body high, her back remained arched, she made a whimper of joy as his hot lips took her nipple, drawing it sweetly into his mouth rolling his tongue over it while he walked with her, slowly with restrained desire he lay her atop the cement grave her neck hanging against the opposite edge of the grave. Slowly he releases her nipple from between his lips, how he'd longed for this moment with her, just once more again, and one last taste.

Larissa felt her breath quicken as his strong hands lifted her legs with a gentle touch, easing them to bend at the knee, which she did willingly for him, planting her legs spread wide for him her hands trailing up over her breasts drawing small shudders from her. The feel of his hands sliding slowly up her ankles, lips wetly trailing his right hand to her knee, where he slowly teased her with a lingering caress, drawing sweet whimpers from her, while her own hands rubbed thumbs over her already hard nipples.

Slowly he dropped to his knees, hands gliding down her thighs, curving teasingly inwards, till fingers caress the inner creases of her legs. "You're so beautiful..." His voice hoarse from the sight spread before him, lips of her sex slightly parted begging him to slowly take them between his lips to teasing play his tongue over, and over again. A shudder moved up his spine, even as he lent in. He felt the rise of her hips as she felt the hot warmth of his breath bathing over her sex, legs parting wider, as the lips of her sex parted for him, he brought his lips against each one tenderly, placing kisses against her dewy folds.

It was exquisite torture for her to endure, she had wanted this for a year, one entire year since he'd died, and now to feel his teasing touches, it was almost more than she could take. "Please William..." Larissa's voice softly pleading to his ears, yet he didn't rush in, no matter how badly he wanted to. No, he wanted her to be screaming for him to take her, his reason as selfish as hers. He wanted her with him for eternity, to feel her beneath him for all of time, crying and screaming his name as he pleasured her endlessly.

Gently he brought the tip of his tongue in against her nether lips, with care he wriggled it deeper, allowing her juices to bathe over his hot tongue, the taste of her want, her need pure bliss, as he began his torture of her sex. Hands coming up to her hips and sliding in between her and the grave he'd lain her on, lifting her bottom a few inches higher, causing her legs to part that little wider as he buried his head between his lovers thighs, impaling her sex on his tongue, as it slithered in deep.

Sounds of her tender cries filled the night air, rising and falling with each stroke of his tongue as it explored her most secret depths. Something reasoned to her that he was different, but the feelings he was igniting swept her fears away before they could even take root. He was her William, her husband. The thoughts of that ran through her mind as she arched her hips into his tongue, feeling each deliciously deep long stroke of it all the way up inside. Her breathing grew heavier with each wriggle and thrust into her, her hands reaching down to pull his head in tighter to her.

William smiled against her as he swirled his tongue faster within her, feeding off her lust, the sweet taste of it, a heady concoction intensified because of her true love for him, even after all this time, and she loved him! Parting his lips wider about her he sucked hard and suddenly, the pressure of it tugged at her clit, sending shock waves through her, while her hips rocked hard in pleasure he swallowed down each mouthful of her juices.

"William!" Her voice cut through the night, as the m of his name turned into a scream of pleasure as she climaxed again under the ministrations of his tongue. Gasping for breath she spoke, "I need... you... too feel you inside me.... please William... make love to me... I, I've wanted to feel your hard cock deep inside, feel you pounding..." Her pleas to him cut off as she felt his hands lift her off the grave, her grey eyes opening slowly as she felt her chest press hard to his, it brought a deep moan from her lips as she reached up with her hands grasping his shoulders just as he lowered her down onto his cock.

Larissa's eyes closed in sheer pleasure as she fought the urge to try and fuck him senseless, but with them standing it was next to impossible as he controlled her decent down his hard flesh. Only the feeling of him lifted her slowly back up then lowering her down made her eyes open as she stared up into his grey eyes, love for him burning in the depths of her grey eyes.

"My wife..." William said as he walked with her impaled on his cock, the feeling of her inner muscles clenching about him drove him insane with lust and love for her with every step he took. "Please, William..." Her voice softly begging him to end her torment, a low groan as she felt her back pressed up against cold marble, deliciously chilling when compared to the raw heat the felt pouring off him and flooding into her body, his hands moved to cup a cheek of her behind in each one as he began raising and lowering her.

Feeling her back dragging against the wall twice before he lent in pinning her hard against it, a plaintive rock of her hips as she wrapped her legs finally behind his waist, ankles locking. Each shake of her body as she felt him drive hard into her brought a deep moan of delight from her, his wings unfolding and curling about them as he threw his all into both making love to and fucking her senseless. His deeper pants heard each time, his voice an unearthly whisper near her ear, "Show me you love me." Even as he brought his sharp teeth to her ear and bit down hard.

Larissa's back arched to no avail, hands clenching against his shoulders moments before she raked her nails across them, small whimper of pleasure turned to loud gasping cries as he began pounding into her mercilessly, it almost felt as if he was trying to fucking his way through her, each thrust bringing both pleasure and pain to her, her mind overwhelmed in the deliciousness of it, teeth biting down into her lip only to drew blood as he next slammed his cock deep inside her.

He could feel it coming the moment when he'd make Larissa his again, feel his unholy seed building deep in the pit of his balls, it was a feeling he cherished. Shown in his renewed efforts to knock her over the edge at the same time, his tail coming up slowly between his legs sliding up between them and rubbing over her clit slowly, her nails criss-crossed lines over his shoulders, he felt the moment her muscles sharply contracted and rippled about his cock, heard her breathless cry as her nails dug sharp into his shoulders.

With one last thrust his seed poured into her, sending her over the edge all over again, her body shaking violently in his grasp as he held her tighter to him, her shakes slowly growing weaker, as her hands slid slowly down his shoulders, tips of her nails sweep over her thighs, and he heard the finality of the impact of her head back against the marble wall.

William brought one hand up from her behind, even as he felt his seed and her juices running down the inside of his thighs, fingers slowly brushing back strands of her blonde hair, as his grey eyes stared down into her lifeless grey eyes. Her features were a mask of complete pleasure. Slowly he brought his lips to hers, tenderly kissing her lifeless lips. Holding them there as he exhaled deep into her, feeling the tightness in his chest, and forcing himself to continue on.

A minute passed before he lifted his lips from hers; cradling her to him he took a single step back from the wall. His hand moved to hold her head to his chest, as he felt her body convulse as he walked back towards the grave slowly, leaning against it as her back arched a scream ripping from her lips for a second before he crushed in beneath his and kissed her. Larissa's body shook violently as wings ripped through her shoulder blades, stretched wetly out, before curling in as her unearthly body healed the wounds.

He felt her teeth bite down into his lip, even as her hips moved against his, the fire rekindled within him as he felt his cock grow within her, pulling his lips from hers, their mingling cries of pleasure heard even as they faded from sight. An eternity of sexual pleasure awaited him at her hands; after a year of chastity he was more than willing.