DarkFyre Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," the Gnari grunted through gritting teeth, her belly hot and tight, coiling into a small, hard ball of arousal. Tears spilled, just a few of them, hot and salty on her cheeks.

It was too much; his words, his love, his kindness and his cruelty. He acknowledged that shameful, hungry part of her, honored it and accepted it as easily and equally as he did the light of her smile and the loving devotion of her service. Her shame and her love mingled in a heady cocktail of lust and adoration and deep felt devotion that gave a glossy coat to the desperation of her sexual haze.

His fingers twisted inside her tender ass, exploring the forbidden depths of her, and his teeth once more found a hard, sharp grip on the luscious rounding of her buttocks.

It was too much, indeed.

"Please, Master, please may I cum!" she begged so prettily, her voice quavering with the need of her release.

"Cum, little Silmaria. Cum for me," Rael growled deeply behind her, and his big, powerful hand slapped hard at the globe of her ass.

Silmaria screamed, spasmed, and roughly came as her ass stung from his blow. Her asshole clutched wildly around his pumping fingers, gripping and fluttering with delight as she came and came, thighs trembling as her breath sucked frantically in and out. Her pussy splashed her release, a glistening spill of arousal running in shining tracks down her strong inner thighs.

When the intense, heady orgasm faded Silmaria sank, panting, all the tension gone from her body to leave her limp and twitching, her muscles all contracting and releasing, out of her control. She panted, little moans and mewls and whimpers coming from her as she weakly squirmed on her belly.

So wrapped in the haze of her orgasm was she that Silmaria hardly registered Rael pulling his strong fingers from her hot, gripping ass except to softly grunt, and wonder distantly at the suddenly empty ache in her backside, the distracting, unpleasant sensation of her ass squeezing on nothing but air, which was not nearly filling enough, no not at all.

Her flesh twitched, heated and trembling, and for a moment she lay there limp and unable to so much as shift, panting with her face pressed into the bed and her ass raised up high still.

There he was, then. The firm, warm, steady pressure of Rael's bulbous cockhead pressing to her twitching little asshole. For just a moment Silmaria tensed, her ass clenching tight. Then she took a deep, steadying breath and relaxed, willing her muscles to loosen. The Gnari girl sank slightly as she settled there on the bed, her ass upturned and offered. Rael's cock felt huge, blunt and swollen against her small, shivering rosebud, and Silmaria felt a thrill of anticipating race through her.

"I'm ready," she breathed softly as Rael slowly circled the tip of his heavy cock around her pucker, enticing and exciting her even more. She bit her lower lip softly and nodded to herself. "Take me. Please."

Rael pressed forward, slowly and gradually but firmly. A steady, insistent forward pressure. Silmaria's tender asshole began to open for him, spreading around the thick knob of his cockhead. The girl gasped softly, a sharp inhale of breath as her tender, intimate hole began to accommodate her Master's thick organ, and then she once more forced herself to relax and be pliable. Rael grit his teeth, his hands holding to her hips, lightly gripping the round contour of her ass as he pressed into the tightly gripping heat of her asshole with gradually increasing pressure.

Silmaria held as still as she could, but already her breathing was coming faster and deeper as she experienced that delicious stretch, her ass burning in a deeply pleasurable way as he forced her tender little ring to spread wider and wider to accept his generous, swollen size. She felt every moment of it in a starkly surreal and pronounced way. He felt enormous, bigger by the moment, and as inch after bloated inch worked its way into her bowels, filling her clutching asshole up, Silmaria shook with the pleasure-pain of it. She had taken a fair number of men this way and had always enjoyed the wickedly carnal experience, but this was especially intense, and soon she was quivering, bent before him with her ass raised up, offered completely to his whims and desires as she began to wiggle her generous ass back and forth to take that wonderful cock in deeper.

"Fuck," Rael said in a deep, rough edged growl of lust and appreciation while he fed his cock deep into the twitching, stretching passage of Silmaria's wiggling ass. He pressed inward, sinking, sinking, with the Gnari girl's muscle ring splayed around his flesh and clutching as it fluttered from the stretching sensation. He watched his bulging cockmeat disappear into Silmaria's delicate, hot backside, and continued his slow, deep thrust until he was at last fully embedded in the milking heat of her pliantly eager ass.

Silmaria let out a low straining moan and her thighs trembled for a moment when Rael finally sank in to the root. She was so fucking full, so stuffed with that beautiful, powerful cock of his and her ass couldn't be happier. Laced with the sweet sting of the muscles of her ass being opened wide was the exquisite pleasure of the penetration, of feeling his cock lodged so deep in her hungry little asshole. It was a unique, strange sort of pleasure, very different from having him in her cunt, but just as powerfully arousing.

"Fuck me," she moaned, gasping as she pressed back into him now, eagerly, grinding her plump ass into his hips and rotating her asshole around the thick post of his cock. "Fuck my ass, Master, oh gods, fuck it hard!"

Rael's body was tense, his muscles corded. His fingers dug into the ripe globes of Silmaria's ass as he drew his hips back, his cock dragging out of the desperately hot clutch of the Gnari's bowels, and then drove inward again. Deeper and faster this time, he buried his cock into her fully once more. Silmaria yelped and squealed softly, and pushed her ass back eagerly for more. Rael's cock was surrounded in the deep warmth of her bowels, gripping at him snugly, rippling around him in a way that was similar but entirely different from the girl's demanding little pussy.

After a few more moments of adjusting and testing, Rael settled into a deep, hard fucking rhythm, driving his cock powerfully in and out of Silmaria's accepting, bouncing ass. The Gnari girl moaned and softly screamed, wailing now and then as she arched her ass back to eagerly take the painfully pleasurable thrusts that Rael gave her. Her ass burned and stung where he stretched her wide around his fat cock and she liked it absolutely fucking fine just like that. She wiggled her hips, offering herself up totally for his demanding lust.

And demanding his lust was. Sensing that Silmaria was able to take this without any distress, Rael fucked her harder and harder until he was spearing his length in and out of her heat, stretching her over and again around the unyielding fatness of his cockflesh. Silmaria's back arched and her ass shook for both their pleasure. Her firm, buxom tits bounced and swayed beneath her. Her nipples grazed along the bed, sending little jolts racing into her belly from the stiff, stimulated nubs. Silmaria gripped the sheets, wadding them in her small fists as Rael had his way with her so perfectly, claiming her, using her in just the way she needed to be used, pounding her warm, welcoming ass for his pleasure.

"Gods, you're so fucking tight," Rael growled through clenched teeth as his cock sawed in and out of her trembling asshole.

"Oh, oh, please Master, please!" Silmaria screamed in a voice overwhelmed with lust and pleasure and that wonderful pain he gave her.

"Do it," Rael ordered roughly, his tempo increasing as he powerfully drove his cock to the root up Silmaria's spasming little asshole. His hips worked heavily, crashing with sharp little slaps into her meaty thrusting ass. "Cum for me!"

His words released her, and Silmaria obeyed, launching violently into an intense, rushing orgasm. Her ass clamped down around him, sucking at his flesh as Rael drove his cock past the stubbornly gripping muscles. Her pussy quivered, gushing out her girlcum as her poor cunt squeezed and gripped at nothing. Her juices splashed down her shaking thighs, spilling down to her knees as she came and came hard, losing herself in the pleasure of her Master's demanding, demeaning fuck.

Once she started, Silmaria was almost incapable of stopping. All too soon, scant moments after her orgasm subsided, she was cumming again, shrieking and screaming as Rael slam-fucked her lush, rippling ass. Light burst and flared behind her eyes, blinding her with the pleasure.

His hand shot out to wrap her long, thick black curls around his fist, gripping powerfully. Silmaria sobbed quietly with delight, her body overwrought as she arched her back, her neck craning back at a sharp angle as he bowed her, using her hair for even more leverage to drill into her hot, twitching backside. She could feel his cock swelling huge and warm and relentless in her narrow, gripping passage. The combined pain in her tingling scalp and her stretched-wide ass tripped Silmaria up into yet another all-consuming orgasm.

Rael stared down at her, watching her lose herself in the wicked, carnal fuck, cumming over and over again all over his throbbing length. It was a beautiful, wonderful thing to behold, his little Silmaria panting and sobbing and screaming, her back arching so fucking deliciously as she lost herself in violent release while he powerfully and roughly slammed his cock in and out of her clutching anus. The toss of her hair and expression of her face, half hidden in the sheets, made his blood pound and race so intensely in his veins that he was dizzy with it.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh gods it hurts so good, Master, shit, oh no, I...oh fuck yesss!" Silmaria screamed, and her ass clamped down around him as she sprayed her girlcum all over the sheets.

She was lost, then, Rael saw. Broken under the weight of the pleasure he inflicted on her. His Silmaria was limp and quivering like a leaf beneath him, and her eyes were far, far away as her hips shifted and arched still, but weakly now.

For just a moment, Rael wondered if he'd pushed her too far, if he'd well and truly broken her, and not in the right sort of way.

Silmaria, her eyes still distant and lost, panting softly with her whole body shaking and trembling, breathed out, a soft whisper with all her heart's adoration in her voice, "I love you, Sir."

It was immediately his undoing. Rael felt the pleasure surge in him, quickly and violently overwhelming. His blood coursed with his lust and need and love for the woman beneath him who was spent and sexually driven past her ability to cope, and professing heartfelt love for him.

With a deep, shaking roar of peaking pleasure, Rael plunged his cock deep into Silmaria's ass, burying to the base, and began to cum harshly, his entire body wracked with pleasure as his muscles all tightened and tensed. His cum spurted heavy and thick and hot, splashing up Silmaria's ravaged bowels, splattering her clinging inner walls and spreading deep inside her fluttering, hot asshole. Silmaria gasped, and then began to softly, gently coo, her ass slowly wiggling as her Master pumped her ass full of his rich, warm seed, soothing the ache inside her while he pressed tightly against her.

The heavy, reassuring pressure of his weight was comforting.

At last, with the Gnari's ass full of his load, Rael let out a shaking groan and slowly drew back. Silmaria moaned, distantly and soft, and her asshole released him after a moment or two of gripping too tight. She sighed, then, so awash in endorphins and pleasure-pain and the heady, potent fuzziness of her repeated orgasms that she had yet to come fully back to herself. She lay there beneath him, and she was miles away, drifting, floating... her consciousness winding out into the ether like an unraveling thread caught on the gentlest of kind breezes.

When at last the Gnari girl blinked, and shifted, and was truly aware again, she found herself laying wrapped up tight in Rael's powerful, protective arms. Both of them were tangled up in the warmth of a blanket. She blinked up at him, staring into his beloved face, for a moment just staring and enjoying the handsome arrangement of his strong features. Then, noting the clear concern crinkling the corners of his eyes, Silmaria gave an exhausted but entirely sincere smile.

"Sorry. I, um... went elsewhere for a minute there."

"Are you alright?" He asked softly, and his sword-calloused hands ran slowly along her graceful flanks.

"Yes," Silmaria sighed, and burrowed deeper into his comforting, safe arms. She nestled her face to his solid chest as she rested her fingertips along his scars. "It happens, sometimes. I get so overwhelmed and lost in the moment and the pleasure that I just... can't quite process it all for awhile. I go floating off elsewhere, not really quite connected to myself. But it's okay. Elsewhere is a nice place to go. Or visit, anyway."

Rael looked down into her eyes. He did not seem particularly convinced. Silmaria smiled a bit more firmly, warmth shining in her emerald green eyes. She reached a hand up to tenderly cup her man's cheek.

"I am wonderful, Master. I feel spent in every known way, but I am wonderful still. That... that was something else."

Relief washed over Rael's face, and he allowed himself a smile at last. "Something else is certainly an appropriate way of putting it," he nodded, and squeezed her firmly in his strong embrace. "You scared me for a minute there. Just don't float off so far into the distance where I can't pull you back."

"Mmm," Silmaria acknowledged softly. She shut her eyes, breathed deeply of the scent of his sweat and his skin and their sex., and relaxed deeply. "I won't, Master. Promise. I'm okay, really I am. It's a good thing, for me to have that kind of release. I feel so wonderfully drained and soothed and empty, now. Light."

She could tell he didn't understand. Oh, he got her meaning, but he didn't understand, not truly. It wasn't something she could properly explain, and it wasn't something he could properly grasp without going through it himself. And that was fine; it was enough, for her, knowing he cared, and he tried.

More than enough.

Silmaria gave a soft, delicate yawn. "It's a good thing we're going to be resting here for another day or two. I don't think I'll be walking quite right for awhile," she mumbled to herself.

Rael gave a lighthearted chuckle, one that Silmaria felt as much as heard as he enfolded her deep into the safety and comfort of his arms.

"Absolutely worth it, by the way" she added, and fell into a burst of giggles into his chest.

***

As it turned out, the days of their stay were not as few as they would have liked.

Dusk settled outside the inn as it had every evening for the past week, vibrant and colorful, showing off every shade of red the mind could picture and more, as if the skies over the land borrowed inspiration from the crimson soil and rock and decided to do The Reach one better. It was an absurdly gorgeous sight, one Silmaria had thoroughly enjoyed near every day of their journey through the rocky region and their subsequent stay at the Brotherhood's Inn. This face of the sky was very different from the one she knew in DarkFyre Dale.

But tonight, as she sat at the table they'd frequently used when eating in the common room, gazing out the window at the sunset outside, Silmaria couldn't shake her unease enough to truly enjoy the view.

Rael was at the bar, his big hands braced on the bartop, speaking with Brother Ricard again.

His voice was hushed, but Silmaria knew from his body language that he was getting frustrated and thoroughly annoyed. As their stay over the past week had gone on, Rael had become increasingly wary and uncomfortable. Though he tried to hide it from her, Silmaria was getting more adept at reading his moods, and she sensed it even when the Knight gave his best effort at acting as if nothing was bothering him. His unease stemmed mostly from the repeated delays and problems that seemed to be arising regarding the supplies Rael was trying to procure before they went on their way.

First was the new sets of clothes; Brother Ricard had claimed they simply did not have any clothing big enough to fit Rael's rangy and strongly built proportions. That has seemed fairly reasonable; Rael was an uncommonly large man, after all. A day had become two, then three. Five days into their stay and well after Rael had resigned to continue on with their worn out and red stained clothes, the Nobleman's clothing was at last finished.

But not before Rael's request for travel rations hit a snag. The Brothers kept a regularly restocked supply of fresh food, you see, nothing properly cured or preserved to last over a long journey.

This was, of course, ludicrous... how could anyone with a respectable larder and supply of goods not carry a large stock of cured and dried foodstuffs to last in case of lean times? And besides, why wouldn't an inn stock proper travel rations when their entire purpose was to serve travelers in the first place?

By that evening, Rael's agitation was palpable. His unease made Silmaria nervous, and she was liking these delays less and less. She picked up their bowls of turnip soup with venison broth. Rael had hardly eaten half his bowl, a clear sign of his preoccupation as the man could eat like none she'd ever known when he put his mind and appetite to it.

The Gnari girl carried their bowls up to the counter. She placed her hand in his, which he lightly squeezed to acknowledge her, but his attention remained otherwise on the uncomfortable looking Brother Ricard standing behind the bar, wiping his hands nervously on his apron.

"I say again, Ricard, I appreciate the sentiment, but I can do without the map. I asked for one out of an effort to ease our way a bit, but it's not a vital thing. I'd as soon be away and continue our journey than wait any longer for it."

"Begging pardon, Rael, but I feel I should insist. I know we've inconvenienced you with this waiting about for your supplies and the least I can do is be sure that you leave here with every bit of resources that you've asked for."

The set of Rael's jaw told Silmaria that they'd chased this particular topic around a few times already. He heaved a sigh and tried again, his words polite but tight. "Ricard. It's fine. You mean well, but we need to be on our way. The inconvenience of going without a map is less important than the inconvenience of lost time. Time I cannot make up. We can't tarry any longer."

Ricard looked visibly upset at this point, and there was a sheen of sweat on his forehead. "You're certain I can't convince you to wait? Brother Ekar assures me he has just such a map that you are needing, he simply has to find it. The libraries are usually not in this sort of disarray, but he has been cataloguing some of our oldest tomes recently, and it is an uncommon jumble just now. Surely you can wait another day? Two at the most, my good man. The map will be ready by then, surely!"

There was a strange desperation in the man's voice that he could not entirely hide.

"Thank you, Ricard, but no," Rael said firmly. "We leave at daybreak."

Ricard swallowed hard, and a light went out of his eyes. His face crumpled into something very like morose resignation. "Very well, sir. Very well."

Silmaria's brow furrowed as she watched Ricard's face take on an almost sallow tint. She said nothing, but the hairs on the back of her neck raised in an unclear sort of nervousness.

For his part, Rael's face remained sternly somber, resolved. "Good day, Brother."