Darkness

Story Info
Master has beckoned and she must obey.
2.8k words
4.45
20.7k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up to the warehouse and turned off the engine of my car. I found the slip of paper I'd written the address on and checked it against the numbers spray-painted on the side of the building.. It was nearly midnight. The parking lot was deserted and appeared it had been that way quite awhile. The only light came from a flickering street lamp on the other side of the road.

Fear and apprehension rose in my chest and throat, but were quickly overpowered by the excitement and curiosity heating my thighs. I gathered my courage and walked towards the only door at the far end of the building.

I hesitated briefly before entering, looking down to check my outfit. I'd done exactly as asked. Beneath my knee length jacket I wore only a thin camisole, short skirt, lace panties, and tall heels, all in black.

I wore my hair long and loose around my shoulders. The directions were very particular and I knew better than to disobey my Master. While the physical punishments were bearable, and at times sickeningly enjoyable, the scolding and anger were always worth avoiding.

When I was sure I had followed instructions to the letter, I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Hearing no answer, I slowly pushed forward and the door swung open. The little light there was outside spilled onto the first few feet of concrete floor. No light came from inside and for a moment I feared I had made a grave mistake. As I was turning to go back to my car I heard his voice.

"Get in here and shut the door, fucking slut."

I was late and I was in trouble. It was only by a few moments...I got caught at the train tracks. He wouldn't want to hear excuses. I simply did as I was told. The room plunged into total darkness as I shut the door and my heart immediately began beating faster. I've always been afraid of total darkness and he knew that. This was punishment for some yet un-though of crime.

"I did as you asked, Master."

"Don't say a fucking word. Reach to your right and find the wall...walk 15 steps forward."

"Yes, Mas—"

"I said shut your mouth!"

I did as ordered. Reaching out, I felt the cold stone wall under my fingertips. I walked forward and stopped where I was directed. I waited for some indication I'd complied correctly, but heard nothing. My pulse quickened, as the darkness pressed against me, smothering me. Suddenly I heard what sounded like a chair scraping against the floor, echoing in the darkness.

I began to turn towards the sound when a hand wrapped around my throat and pushed me against the cold wall. Relief and terror filled my veins all at once. His mouth smashed down against mine, tongue forced between my lips. Just as I responded to his delicious taste he was gone again, hand dropped from my throat. The deafening sound of my own breathing echoed in my ears. I silently begged for him to return, knowing that if I said the words he would withhold from me even longer.

He waited only a moment for the anticipation to build—I felt his strong hands on my shoulders, ripping the coat from my body. I hadn't noticed the chill in the air, but my nipples immediately responded to the cold, standing up straight, brushing against the thin fabric of my top. The jacket fell in shreds around my feet. He slowly ran his fingers up my arms, hooking his fingers in the spaghetti straps of my shirt.

Without warning, he yanked downwards, pulling the shirt to my waist, exposing my breasts completely. I felt his fingers pinching at my nipples, pain shooting through my breasts, my pussy growing wetter. His mouth found my nipples and he alternated soothing licks with hard sucks and bites against my skin. I began to relax, leaning against the wall, when my legs were knocked out from under me and my knees hit the ground. He smacked me in the face with his exposed, hard cock and my mouth began to water.

His hand reached up to my head, wrapping my long hair around his fist, and pulled my face onto his cock, pushing the head into the back of my throat. I gagged, wishing he would pull out slightly. Hearing the sound, he laughed and pushed himself further into my throat. My pussy began to drip and I felt my panties becoming saturated with my juices. As he slammed his cock into my throat over and over, I reached down and pulled my panties aside, exposing my pussy to the cold air. I began to rub my clit, nearing a fast climax. Before I could reach it, I was caught. He let go of my head, reached down and grabbed both of my wrists and pulled them high above my head. His hands were so large and strong, he pinned my wrists to the wall with one hand, and returned to controlling my head with the other.

I began to whimper, desperate to release this tension he was creating inside my pussy. I ached, and moaned, begging for the freedom to pleasure myself as he continued to fuck my mouth relentlessly. Again, he released my hair and gently stroked my cheek with a finger.

"Don't worry, slut. Master always takes care of you, doesn't he?"

All I could do was nod my head and whimper in agreement, my mouth full of his sweet cock. He was right. He did always take care of me. Anticipation and withholding what I wanted most were his most powerful weapons and he wielded them with practiced skill.

I licked and sucked his cock just the way he liked, hoping to earn his favor and some eventual reciprocation. At that moment, my only desire was to please him as only I had been trained how. I knew my freedom would only come from completely obeying him. "Master Comes First." This was the mantra I'd repeated over and over during my first few weeks as his slave. It was a lesson hard learned through hours of punishment and reinforcement. When I deviated from his command, the spankings would be swift and firm and I would often struggle to sit down for the next several days. When I pleased him I was rewarded with the most glorious orgasms ever caused. I swear I had visions when I came.

I sucked hard, pulling him as deep into my throat as possible. He'd taught me his favorite trick and I'd perfected it like a good student: As he pulled my head back by my hair, I'd push him deeper and deeper into my throat until my lips met the base of his cock. I then opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, licking and tonguing his balls while he fucked my throat. It was in this manner he would then come quickly. This time was no different. I felt his balls tighten and release, signaling the inevitable orgasm and load he was about to shoot down my throat.

He dropped my hands from above my head and placed both of his hands on either side of my head, fucking my mouth with such force I knew I would not be able to speak tomorrow. I took him in completely, over and over, licking his balls with every thrust down my throat, until he was ready. He pulled my head in close, stopping my movements, the head of his cock slammed against the back of my throat, and I felt his body shiver once.

He shot hot cum down my throat and I gagged from the shock of it. This only turned him on more, and he shot another spurt into my mouth as he pulled out. He shot one last spurt on my face and I felt it run down my cheeks and lips and chin, dripping to the floor below me. He clamped his hand over my mouth and pushed me head back.

"Swallow every drop. My seed will not be wasted by you." I could only comply and swallowed hard, feeling his hot cum run down my throat. When he was satisfied I had swallowed everything he gave me, he removed his hand from my mouth. I felt him retreat, his body heat suddenly gone.

I had forgotten the dark, but his sudden absence brought the blackness in and I became frightened. I remained on my knees, waiting for guidance, but none came.

"Master?" I received no answer.

"Master, are you finished with me, now?" Again, there was no reply. I knew I was taking a huge risk asking such a question, but the darkness seemed to be screaming at me to run.

As a whimper began to creep out of my mouth, I felt his breath against my ear.

"Shhh..." It was the most delicate whisper. I stopped breathing and waited. "Stand up slowly." He was not angry, just direct. I did as told.

"Turn around, face the wall."

Again, I complied. I felt his strong hands begin at my calves, slowly caressing upwards over my skirt, up my back, neck. He ran his fingers through my hair and I felt his lips on my shoulder. I'd forgotten to breathe again and let out a soft, pressured moan in response to his touch. I was being rewarded. He would not spank me tonight, if I continued to please him. I was thankful for this, as I had a long drive back home.

His hands grasped my hips and he pulled me back, pressing his still hard member against my ass. My heartbeat quickened and I tried to control my breathing. He gently pushed me forward at the waist and I braced myself against the wall with my hands. Oh, no...what had I done? He was going to spank me and I didn't know why. I thought I had done everything as asked. I thought I had pleased him tonight.

He pulled my shirt down to the floor and ran his fingers along the edges of my panties. I stiffened, waiting. Hooking his fingers in the waistband of my panties, he yanked them to the ground, exposing my bare ass.

"Spread your legs." I did so, and braced myself for the impact of his open hand against my ass cheek. It felt like an eternity, waiting for this punishment I wasn't sure how I'd earned. I tried to take deep breaths. As much pleasure as I gained from his punishments, I couldn't deny the pain was very real.

Just when I thought I'd pass out waiting for the first smack, I felt his tongue, soft and warm, against my thigh. It wandered up my leg and onto my ass check. He kissed my skin; his tongue and lips caressing my ass. Soft little nibbles followed and I felt myself begin to relax. I hadn't displeased him! Master was still happy with me.

His tongue travelled inward towards my asshole and I was relieved to remember the lengthy instructions he had given me about preparation for this evening. I had followed each to the letter, bathing thoroughly, waxing and trimming, applying scented oil my wrists. Wherever he was headed, I was prepared, as he knew I would be.

His tongue teased around my little pink asshole and my cunt dripped with hot excitement. His fingers clawed at my ass cheeks as he spread me open and kissed and licked that intimate place. My breathing became heavy and soft little moans escaped from my lips. His tongue entered me and I gasped, surprised by how turned on I was by this new adventure.

I closed my eyes tight and fought against the desire to cum too quickly. He released his grasp on my ass cheeks and inserted one moist finger into my ass. With his other hand he began caressing up and down the length of my pussy slit. I could feel my juices covering his fingers, as they became more and more slippery against my skin. My breathing became erratic as I struggled for air against these sensations.

The pace of him stroking my pussy increased as he inserted a second finger deep in my ass. I bucked and his hands rode out my motion, following when I tried to escape the ecstasy of it. Finally, his fingers broke through the entrance of my lips and he inserted several fingers deep in my pussy, circling my clit slowly with his thumb. My ass and cunt were full of his beautiful hands and I was so close...

I knew better, though. I had been carefully taught to fight off orgasm until the moment he commanded it. He made it clear that he controlled every moment of our time together. I did nothing, said nothing, without his permission. He owned me and I willfully obeyed.

My moans had become cries of pleasure, begging for permission to release and cum at his say-so. His pace quickened, and he thrust in and out of both my ass and pussy with his thick fingers, pulling me closer and closer to orgasm. I struggled to avoid climax but my body betrayed my intentions. I could feel my pussy begin to tighten and release, ready to explode. He felt it, too, and suddenly all motion stopped. He pulled his hands out of me and left me empty. I cried out a weak, "No!" in protest, knowing I had sinned gravely against him by letting my desires be known.

I hung my head as tears filled my eyes. Punishment would be worse for this infraction. No spanking would come...he would simply be gone. I would not be allowed to pleasure myself later; I would have to wait until he sent another letter, beckoning me to his side. Even if I tried to masturbate and hide it from him, he always knew.

Out of nowhere his hand grabbed my wrist and he spun me around. He shoved my back against the wall, pressed himself against me. I could feel his hot dick against the outside of my pussy, his length extending up towards my belly button. I craved him so much. His arms angrily lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist, the force of him against me pinning me to the wall.

There like that, he finally entered me with such force, fucking my pussy, kissing and sucking my neck and collarbone and breasts. His teeth tore at my nipples and I bucked to meet his every thrust, trying to figure out how to take him deeper and deeper into me. His thrusts became more violent. The pain and pleasure of it was exquisite and my pussy tightened around him.

He again took my hands and pinned them above my head as he repeatedly nailed me to the wall. My legs then tightened around him and I prayed for the strength to not cum, yet. Master's lips found my mouth and his tongue explored me viciously as I kissed him back. I was again so close, my pussy tightening and releasing, my toes going numb. I became dizzy and knew I was losing control. Master was merciful, in that moment.

"Come for me...now"

My body obeyed with no hesitation. I exploded in orgasm, my body shaking from head to toe. I bucked harder and harder against his cock, wanting him inside me completely as I came. He met my body and buried himself in my pussy. As I came I felt his body tighten and he came again, filling me with more of his seed. He fucked me mercilessly as colors exploded behind my eyelids and every muscle and nerve in my body went crazy.

His mouth left mine and the warehouse was filled with my screams of pleasure and appreciation. His thrusts slowed and he let my hands go, wrapping his arms around my waist and burying his face in my hair. My screams and cries quieted, and my movements slowed as well. The warehouse grew quiet and all I could hear was the echo of my orgasm in my ears...beating like a soft drum against my core.

"Rest now, my love. You've done good work today. Rest."

My body responded and I felt myself go limp in his arms. I lost consciousness soon after.

I awoke and rolled over in bed...My bed. I was at home. The display from the clock read 4:00AM. I sat up and looked around the room. I was alone. I nearly wrote the experience off as a dream and was preparing to lay back down and return to sleep when I noticed a small white envelope on the nightstand propped against the lamp.

It was addressed, simply, to "My Slave, My Love."

I would open it tomorrow. For now, my body only wanted sleep.