Darkness and Music

Story Info
She takes me into a world, of darkness and more.
2.2k words
4.41
12.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cookie5
Cookie5
18 Followers

I knocked her door, the door opened.

"Hello you!" she said welcoming me in "long-time no-see!"

She closed the door behind me and smiling at me she said "cup of tea?"

"Yes please" I say, hovering around for her to make the hot drink, we walk into the sitting room, where there's two small sofas of leather loaded with cushions, comfortable and inviting, we sit on differing sofas sipping tea. There's some small talk before she collects the cups and takes them into the adjacent small kitchen.

Entering the room again she has a blindfold scarf in her hands "lights out" she says, I close my eyes shut tight as she locks away my eyesight with this soft and secure cloth, tied at the back.

"stand-up" she orders, I stand as instructed, she grabs at my wrists and I offer them up.

"behind your back" she instructs me as I feel cold metal hand cuffs against my wrists and I know I am 'screwed', I hear a few clicks and I wriggle about a little to feel the bracelets pull against my straining test.

"Hmm, what do we have here then?" I guess she is looking at the bulge in my jeans, I feel her tugging at my button up trousers and the feeling of her fingers rubbing through the material, my trousers start to slide down a little as she enjoys having a good look at my bulging manhood through my shorts. My trousers drop further, perhaps to my knees now.

"shoes off" she orders me. I catch the heel of my slip --on shoes and kick them off. I'm not wearing socks because she told me not to. I feel the pile of the carpet underfoot, I'm a shy person and I know she is looking at my feet, I am very turned-on knowing of her prying eyes on me whilst I can see nothing! My hands are very secure behind me and my other senses are running wild, my heart is beating fast! She reaches her fingers into my shorts and I feel them being pulled down as I stand there dutifully as a good servant should. As my shorts drop down she orders me to step out of them. I kick away my trousers and shorts in front of me. I hear her reach for a plastic carrier bag and I know she is taking my clothes away. I stand there just wearing my shirt, now. She runs her hands over my skin around the top of my legs, my hips and her hands clasp around my cock and have a little play. I'm hard as hell, I picture myself in my mind's eye standing there with my dick at that angle leaning but pointing to the sky.

She instructs me to walk forward and she sits on the other sofa a few paces away, kneel down she orders, I follow the instructions in silence.

"Now, I am going to watch TV while you kiss pussy, so get down there!"

I hear the sound of her her TV click on, and I move downward my arms behind me, I try to move my face smoothly towards her pussy, in my darkness I kiss her flesh.

"Make-out with my pussy until I say stop" she orders.

I can smell her womanly scent which makes me horny, I can feel my juices flowing up to my tip, I kiss her pussy as if it was her mouth, snogging her fanny, kissing her tenderly and trying to feel the folds of her pussy with my tongue, to open her up more to get to her slippery love juices. Her hands push the back of my head, she's pushing my face into her pussy. I hear her make a few sexy noises and the sound of the television as she watches some daytime rubbish.

"Make me cum, I need to cum, a slave must know how to make a woman cum hard" she says.

I lick and kiss and breath against her to stimulate her pussy, licking her soft fleshy scented folds, concentrating my efforts on a pussy I have never seen, because she always blindfolds me. Her hands stroke my hair and apply a nice bit of pressure at the back of my head, making me stay down and I know I must do what I'm ordered, she pushes my face into her fanny.

I hesitated a few times before and I know I will be in trouble if I do that again! So now I have learnt that she loves half an hour of being slurped at and eaten, my mouth is her love-toy while she enjoys the ride I get horny as hell. She's getting hotter and wetter and juices are all over my face and in my mouth I have the taste of her musty hot sweaty pussy, she grinds down onto my face and I hear her cum hard on my face, pushing me hard into her full-on wetness, I struggle to take a breath for a few seconds. Her hands alight and my head is released.

"Not bad!" she exclaims, as I take a few deep breaths. She gets up in front of me and pulls me up onto my feet again.

"Walk" she says, pulling me along, leading me into the next room, which is her bedroom. I am not permitted to speak, this is all about her and not me, I am the slave.

She reaches around me for the cuffs, releasing my right hand, I loosen my arms towards my front, she unbuttons my shirt, peeling away the last piece of my clothing as I stand there still securely blindfolded. I hear my shirt going into the bag, my clothing is shut away into a wardrobe. So I am naked in her room and my belongings have been stuffed away, taken away.

She motioned me to the bed and I lie there on top of the bed for a few seconds.

"Reach-up" she says, I raise my arms up over my head and the cuffs chink against the metallic headboard, she climbs up and secures my hands to the bars, clicking the cuffs again so I am secured, locked in place. Then she moves down toward my feet and I feel them being tied down, securely bound together, then tied to the bars at the foot of the bed, pulled down securely. I know I am 'fucked'.

She climbs up onto me and I feel her legs each side of me, she's kneeling over me, lowering her pussy again towards my face, I start to lick again her hot pussy still very appealing as I need to cum I am still hot as hell, naked on her bed, I don't have much choice but to lick. This time her pussy juice is running down into my mouth filling my mouth mmmm juicy and hot, she starts to move up and down nicely on my face. I feel fingers on my cock as she reaches behind her, leaning back slightly she's pleasuring my cock as I lap up her liquid passion. Flickering fingers smooth over my cock, up and down the shaft and flicking over my wet end. Teasing and making my pre-cum run out, it feels like my jizz is ready to shoot out everywhere. But she continues to tease me, enough to keep me hard but to enough to make me shoot, as I focus on pleasuring her hot wet fleshy fanny which she rubs up and down my face.

She lifts-up moves off me and kisses me passionately on the lips, kissing and tasting her juices which seep into her own mouth she laps them up as we swap fluids she licks around my mouth and starts to move down me with her mouth running down my chest and lower abdomen making me tinge and wriggle until she reaches my cock with her mouth encasing my cock she takes in all of my streaming pre-cum which I can feel is leaking from me. Going up and down on my cock she occasionally returns to my mouth to mix my cum and her pussy juice in my mouth, the full flavour of sex. She knows when I reach my limits and stops so that I don't cum. Teasing me further as I squirm and wriggle under her body, in the darkness of my bonds.

Her attention is still on me, I hear her reach for a bottle and the flip of a plastic cap, her hands start to apply slippery slimy oil lotion to my skin, along the shaft of my cock and all up and down my sides, tickling and making me wriggle about as I can't see where she will touch me next. She runs one finger up my cock and down the other side, rubbing her thumb against my g spot, giving me very intense hard gasping sweeps of my glands, a quick action up and down followed by low strokes barely even touching me, as my cock is pumped up full of my hot masculine blood, the veins will be clear to see as she devours my body in my captive state.

She kisses me again and again, she loves kissing and I have no choice, we have been kissing for ages, but she makes me kiss her more. We kiss slow and hot and she says I kiss like no other man she has kissed before. I must have been hard for two hours and I still haven't cum. I think she has cum twice, on my face. Then she climbs off the bed and I hear nothing, I test my bonds and love the way it feels to be stuck tied down restricted and owned by this woman.

"Open" she says, I immediately open up so my tongue feels a ball gag sink into my mouth, I lift my head as ordered to have this secured well. I can feel my saliva escaping already as I dribble with the ball in my mouth. Then she inserts some of those small earphones into my ears. I hear some relaxing music which fills my head, my mind is fully taken up by the sounds of the music, this takes way my perception of her whereabouts in the room. My mind races, could someone else be there, she might have invited a friend! I cannot see or hear her as I lie there concentrating on the remaining sense of touch.

Touch me she does, I feel fingers gently poking me and exploring me, up to my arm pits and down by my knees, random fingertips touch me every few seconds, I don't know where the next finger will touch my naked form as I lie there for her pleasure. She runs a pin wheel along my flesh which feels slightly magical, I wriggle about in ecstasy feeling my bonds and realising the pleasure of touch against my sin while the music plays in my dark and sensual world.

Next I feel her climb aboard and her grip around my cock helps her to guide me inside her slippery tunnel, she moves about over me, but I hear nothing of her pleasure, sliding up and down my shaft, I am going to blow, but even if I do she won't stop, this is all about her pleasure, not mine. Though clearly she knows what I like! Rocking back and forth she's riding my captured cock, as I lie there unable to move a limb she's fucking me good! I feel my urges to cum rising up and she's smoothly shifting up and down on my cock making my juice sit up and prepare to shoot into her deepest darkest place. It happens and I shoot my entire load into her shooting deep and hard with lots of cum which has built up for the past three hours she must be full to the brim!

She moves about over me and I feel the ball gag being removed, she sits astride me again and her hot wet sweaty juicy pussy which stinks of my sperm and her sexy horny juice is cupped over my mouth once more, I open up to lap it up and take in her fluids, I recognise the smooth silky slippery fluids from my cock which lines my mouth and fills my face. My mouth is full of liquid and once again I feel one of her hands at my cock smoothing up and down my shaft, as I wonder how long I can keep this up for, I must have been hard for 4 hours! I've lost track of time in my dark musical world, fully focussed on her touching and caressing my naked body.

The music stops and I hear her breathing once again, she reaches around and I see the bright sunlight of the day and see her room for the first time today ad I lie on her bed still tied and cuffed to the headboard and the footboards of the bed frame.

"Hello" she says.

"Hi" I say with a beaming smile, my body drained of energy. She reaches up and releases the cuffs and for the first time I can move my arms but she's sitting on my legs and I am still fixed to the bed.

"Tea?" she says...

"Great idea" I say, as she releases my legs, pulling the bag of my clothes out of the wardrobe and leaving me to get dressed. I slowly put on my clothing, checking my shirt for snail trails, thinking about what we just did I follow her out to the other room and another hot drink is placed into my hand.

"Did you like that?" she says...

Cookie5
Cookie5
18 Followers