Darkness in Seattle

Story Info
Anton finds his mate unexpectedly.
889 words
4.31
16.6k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla

Carla twirled her keys around her finger as she strolled through the parking lot towards her car. It had been a long shift at the hospital, and she was ready to get home and curl up on her couch with her nightly cup of tea. As she approached her car, she felt a strange prickle on the nape of her neck and did a quick check to her left and right to see if anyone was around. She dismissed her slight anxiety with a shrug of her shoulders and unlocked her car door. She rushed a little quicker to slide into the car, and close and lock the door. She figured she was overreacting a bit, she had never liked the dark, and still didn't to this day. She always felt as though there was something waiting for her in it. She didn't understand why.

She put her purse in her passenger seat, and started her car to begin heating it up. She put it in reverse, and began her 20-minute drive home, already planning what she would do tomorrow on her day off. As she passed other cars in the parking garage, she failed to notice a man leaning against the hood of a black Lexus parked in a dark corner of the garage. His eyes followed her car as he flicked his cigarette to the ground and put it out with his boot tip. He strolled to the driver's seat, started his car, and followed her.

Anton

After 900 years, he had finally found her. The one female that all male shifters search the ends of the earth for. His very own mate. He had travelled from the Ukraine to Seattle for a business trip and decided to drive around the area for a while. He loved the night life of Washington. He rolled down the windows to smell the brisk, fresh air. As he was driving, he passed one of the well-known hospitals, and he almost slammed his breaks.

What in god's name was that smell?

Asking a question that he already knew the answer to, he slowed and did a quick right turn into the hospitals parking garage and began to follow the heavenly scent. He prowled to the third level and braked. Here. It was strongest here. He quickly backed himself into an open parking space in an unlit corner and turn the motor off. He stepped out and felt the cold bite of the autumn air on his face as he strolled to the hood of the car and leaned against it. He waited.

He heard her sure and steady stride approaching from around a corner. The first thing he took in about her, was her scent. She smelled of lavender and honey. He had tipped back his head, closed his eyes and took the deepest breath he had ever taken, and soaked in her aroma. When she appeared, he felt a sudden, deep ache in his heart and reveled in it. It was a long time since he felt something this strong. As he took in her appearance and noted her curly, honey hair, tightly pulled into a bun, he wondered how long it would be and how soft. She took out her car keys, and began to twirl them, and he wished he could see her full face. All he could see was the side of her from his point of view. He appreciated her long eyelashes, and her thick, lush lips. His cock began to swell as he imagined her, on her knees in front of him, waiting with fire in her eyes for him to slowly push his member in between her lips. He let out a shaky breath and chuckled to himself. He didn't even know the woman's name and was already putting his dick in her mouth. He pondered over what race she was. He couldn't quite tell. Her skin was a pale brown, and she had a dark splattering of freckles over her nose and upper cheeks. She is so beautiful. So different then what he was used to.

With his heartbeat still thrumming at a fast pace, he took out a cigarette and lit it. His eyes wandered back up to her. He noticed that she looked left and right, as if she could sense someone watching her. He took a deep drag of the smoke and felt his nerves beginning to settle. His gaze continued down her back to a set of hips that no amount of clothing could hide. They swayed to and fro in front of him and he clenched his fists, wanting to slap that fat ass that followed right behind her. He wondered how long it would bounce and jiggle if he hit it. He was an ass man, no doubt. And he loved his women curvy. They were so soft compared to his hardness. His eyes roamed to her thick thighs, and lower to her feet. He was pleased. A disappointment settled over him when she got in her car and started it. He quickly made up his mind that he would follow her to see where she lived. He wouldn't approach her yet. He wanted her to feel comfortable with him. When she pulled away, he put his cigarette out, and got in his car to follow.