Darkness in Seattle Pt. 02

Story Info
Following her home.
2.3k words
4.47
11.9k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla

Pulling into her drive, Carla disconnected her Bluetooth and grabbed her purse. She put her coat back on and got out of her car. When she closed the door, she leaned back on it and looked up into the night sky to stare at the stars. Sure enough, there was the full, shining moon providing her light. Carla felt energized by the moon, even though she had just worked a full shift. She chuckled to herself and wondered if she was a werewolf or something.

She stood upright and went to her house. It was a simple home. She had inherited it from her birth parents that had put her up for adoption as a baby. She was raised by a sweet elderly white couple that she would always call mom and dad. However, she realized they were not her real parents even from an early age. Her skin and hair looked different from theirs, and they were much older than her friend's moms and dads. She didn't mind though; she was curious as to why she was put up for adoption.

When she had asked her mom and dad who her birth parents were when she was 13, they lead her into the attic to show her the records from the adoption agency. In the file, under reason, it stated, "in compromising situation, must give child up for her own protection."

As Carla thought about her past, which she did often, she took her coat off and went into her bedroom to change into her comfy clothing. Her favorite pair of yoga pants in funky colors, and a loose black t-shirt were her go to items. She had several colors in both, and she was not ashamed. They were worth it, and who would know? It wasn't like she had any guys coming over anytime.

Her mind drifted back to the subject of her birth parents. She was shocked when she received a call that they had passed away two years ago. She was required to privately meet a lawyer to hear the will. The part of the will that she was allowed to see simply stated:

"To our dear daughter Carla, we leave our first home that your mother and I ever lived in as man and wife. The house is paid in full and we hope you will choose to live there and not sell, but it is your choice. If only it had been possible to raise you as our own, you would have been shown all the love in the world. To lose a child is unbearable, but to also know you were taken care of was a comfort. Your mother and I will love you forever, to the moon and back. 135 Hillview Ranch, Minot, North Dakota."

She found herself tearing up as she thought about that simple message that had completely changed her world. They had left her a necklace that had a strange symbol on it, and engraved on the back, it said "to the moon and back". She had an immense curiosity about that address she read at the bottom of the letter. Who lived there, and why did her parents write it in the letter? Did she have family? People that knew her birth parents that were waiting for her to come visit? She thought about it every day, but was too chicken shit to investigate, or make the trip over there. What if they wanted nothing to do with her?

She took a deep breath and ran a hand through her loose hair, it surrounded her face in a huge bundle of curls. She shook her lion's mane side to side singing Hakuna Matata as she made herself some tea and turned the tv on. The Hallmark channel had begun dishing out the latest sentimental movies that she loved, and she made it just in time to see one of the movies begin. She rushed to the couch with her tea, wrapped up in her favorite fleece blanket, and began watching the movie, unaware that she had a visitor on her street.

Anton

She had a very cute house, he thought. She had no neighbors directly around her, she lived alone at the end of the street. Very vulnerable however. He huffed in exasperation, his mate shouldn't be out in the open with no protection, she should be in his sprawling mansion in the Ukraine with hundreds of guards and housekeepers to wait on her hand and foot. But it was still a cute house. Very cozy, just like her, he mused. He had pulled in by the curb, pretty far away so she wouldn't notice him, and watched as she leaned against the car to look at the moon. He loved it. As a wolf, he himself was very connected with the moon as well. She would be perfect by his side. They could have hot sex underneath the moon together. When she went into her house, he pulled further on the street to get a better look at it. It was a single story, small log cabin. He quietly got out of the car and gently closed the door and went to the front of the home, and he noticed that she had sheer curtains in her living room windows. He peered inside and saw her curled up on her side on the couch with her hair wild, a teacup in hand, and some movie on the tv. She was wrapped in a blanket, but her pretty behind was sticking out from under the blanket. So badly did he want to go in there and curl up with her under his arm to cuddle. Go to your mate, she's yours. He mentally quieted his wolf, he couldn't just walk into her house and proclaim his love, he didn't want to scare her. But at the moment, he was scaring himself. He wasn't a cuddling type of man, he was a hit it and quit it man.

Returning to his car, he pulled out his cell phone and typed in her address so he could do some research on her. He put his car in reverse and left the lights off as he pulled away.

He went over in his head different ways to approach her like a normal person, rather than the customary way of kidnapping your mate and hoping they come around to like you. Since 1803, there had been no female werewolves. A deadly virus had spread throughout all were's and killed all the females. The virus did not kill the males, but it survived in them and prevented them from having female children. But as adaptable creatures, the wolves in them had shifted the mating sequence to human females and mated with them. The wolves knew who they were meant to be with and who would be able to handle mating with a were, but the human side did not. It was up to fate to meet your mate in person, and only then would your wolf reveal to you that she is your mate. Once you mated with a female and bit her during first consummation, her soul was attached with her mates' soul, and the aging process for her stopped, and she died when her mate died, and vice versa. This meant that males were constantly bringing in new human females that had to accept their way of life in order to fully mate. It was hard. So some resorted to kidnapping and hoping that females would accept their love, and some wanted to introduce them to a new life more gently, explaining themselves fully so the female could decide. If a female did not want to live that way, then the male would kidnap her regardless, and try his best to woo her into love, so they could happily live together. This was just the way of life for them.

Once a female is mated and has consummated the bond, she goes through one shift, and then no more. The wolf rises, then recedes to protect itself from the virus and death. A human female only shifts once in their lifetime. But this allows them the ability to live and to give birth to were males to keep the population safe from extinction.

There were rumors however, of a prophecy made many years back, that a pure female wolf would be born, and would create a new generation of healthy were's. Were's that were immune to this new virus and would make it possible for the population to give birth to females once again. Anton pushed this from his mind. He believed all of that was rubbish. He lived in the here and now, and focused on finding a way to get his own human mate to accept him.

He would research her, find out her name, and try to think of a way to meet her like a normal person. So she wouldn't be frightened. Then once they were together for a while, he would open up to her. He figured his plan would be fool proof. Driving back to the hotel, he ran these thoughts all through his head, making himself weary. He pulled into his hotel, and let the valet take his car as he went into the building and went up the elevator and up to his luxury suite. He passed two women in the hallway that gave him lustful looks and cooed to him as he passed,

"Wanna have some fun baby?"

"Not tonight ladies, enjoy your evening."

Not ever he thought, he was done with the women. He only cared about one now. The women huffed and gave a flippant "you too" as he walked away from them. Once he was inside, he quickly undressed and stepped into his bathroom. As he walked by the mirror, he stopped and examined himself. Would she like him? Would she be pleased with what she saw in him?

He was a tall man, towering over others at 6'7, and was extremely muscular. He had jet black hair that was always smoothed back, and a light beard over his face that gave him an ever-rugged look. He had sharp features, and dark brown eyes that could be mistaken for black. He was a man who loved tattoos, and he made sure to show it. From his hips to his neck, he was covered in them front to back. Full sleeves covered his arms as well. It intimidated some when they saw him with no shirt on, but women loved it. That was part of the reason why he got them. He had them all done before the change, before his body rejected anything new. Once a were changes, their bodies would never change again. So males go and get haircuts, get tattoos, and make any permanent changes that would stay forever. He preferred facial hair, hence his beard that always returned. He could shave, but 30 minutes later, it would grow back. He didn't mind it though. He wondered if she would. Her face looked to soft and delicate to be rubbed by his rough face.

He turned away from his reflection and turned the shower on and stepped in. His mind wandered to her again as he soaped his body up. She had been lying on her side under the blanket, but her ass was sticking out from underneath. She was wearing crazy colored tight pants that outlined her hips beautifully. If he wanted, he could have burst through that door and ripped her blanket off. In his own fantasy, she would have accepted him immediately and grinned when she saw him enter her house. She would have opened her arms up and let him heft her into his arms and let him carry her to her bedroom, where they would fuck each other's brains out.

His cock had hardened to its impressive length and he held it in a firm grasp and began to pump. He spread his legs and put his left hand on the wall of the shower and let the hot water run down his body. He imagined her bent over in front of him, shifting her legs back and forth, clapping her ass cheeks together. Her pussy lips would be red and swollen, waiting for him to run his cockhead up and down them to find that hidden pearl of hers. He thought of her on her knees in front of him, sexy lips wrapped around the end of his dick, sucking hard as she pumped one hand up and down him and the other cupping his balls and massaging.

He let his head fall back as he started to pump his hips, now thinking of her on her back on the bed with her hands tied to the headboard. His hands behind her knees, pushing her legs towards her chest as her pussy muscles flexed, waiting for him to slide into her hot, tight, juicy cunt. He would lick her in one long, hard swipe, sucking up all of her honey onto his tongue. And then he would spend time feasting on her clit so he could feel her quake beneath him. He would fuck her slow and steady while she was on her back, gradually going faster. Then he would flip her over and fuck her from behind, watching her ass ripple with every thrust he gave her. And she would take it all. She would even slam her hips back on him, throwing her ass back onto his dick. With hard spankings and a hand fisted into her hair, he would bite her neck and make her his. With that final thought, he came, his cum jetting in front of him as he was left heaving, chest rising and falling rapidly. This woman would drive him mad. He lusted for her like no other woman had ever made him lust.

He finished washing himself, and stepped out of the shower to dry off. He padded to his bedroom, and opened his laptop, it was time to do some research on his lovely lady.