Darlene, It's Not What You Think

Story Info
Lena likes another boy, but Rob takes what he wants.
1.7k words
4.05
28.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lena arrived at Darlene's sorority party for her friends on the college football team, there were already several people there. Darlene made the introductions. The boys were all hard-bodied hunks, but the one who caught her eye was Jake. And when he caught her staring at him, he gave her a dazzling smile.

"Lena, will you help me put the chips out?" Darlene called, heading for the kitchen.

"Sure. Be right there."

When Lena got to the kitchen, Darlene was bubbling with questions. She wanted to know who Lena thought was cute, who was sexy, and on and on. Lena had only one answer that meant anything to her.

"I can't keep my eyes off Jake!"

"Yeah, he is sexy, especially his smile, I guess, but I saw Rob looking you up and down like an elevator!"

"Really? Well, I'm not interested. He doesn't have a neck," Lena said with a laugh as she hunched her shoulders up into her head in imitation.

"Well, you will be. Believe you me. What Rob wants, Rob gets."

Lena turned to ask what Darlene was talking about, but Darlene had made a quick exit with the chips into the rec room. Lena followed with the dip, but left Darlene, who was busy welcoming more guests.

Lena watched a game of truth or dare that Jake was playing with some other guys and girls. The questions were explicit, sexual, and the dares involved a lot of touching. Lena kept her eyes off Jake, ready to meet his gaze if he should ever lift his head to look at her. Instead, he was having too much fun with the other girls.

A couple rounds, with more and more touching, and Lena felt uncomfortable enough to leave. She found Darlene, cornered by two hulks.

"Where's the bathroom?" Lena asked, tilting her head, hoping Darlene would come with her to give her some advice about Jake.

"Upstairs," Darlene giggled, as a hand from each of the boys began poking her. "First door on the right."

Lena waited a few seconds until it was obvious Darlene was ignoring her and went upstairs to the bathroom. When she came out she was surprised to find Rob waiting for her. He put a finger to his lips and smiled. When Lena opened her mouth to say something, he quickly clapped his hand over her mouth, grabbed her, pulled her into a nearby bedroom.

Still holding her tight, Lena began to squirm. He squeezed her arm until tears started to roll down her face.

"If you make a sound I'm gonna hurt her."

He pushed her down hard onto the bed, still holding tight.

"You understand?"

He held her harder, until she nodded. Rob slowly removed his hand from her mouth and watched to make sure Lena was good to her word. Then, before she knew what was happening, he yanked her shirt over her head, shoved her onto her back, and unsnapped her jeans. His hand over her mouth again, he moved her further onto the bed. He crawled on top of her, and had his hand down into her jeans and under her thong. Lena was terrified, squirmed to get away, but was trapped under him. He squeezed her jaw until she was certain he was going to break it. She stopped fighting only to have his fingers suddenly at her slit. She didn't understand how she could be so wet as his fingertips easily slid along her pussy lips.

When his fingers found her clit, she gasped. He smiled and wiggled his finger. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, trying to fight off the rush of pleasure. She had never had a boy touch her before. The fear, excitement, and his vibrating overwhelmed her. When he slipped a finger inside, her hips twitched, bumping his fingers with a precipitous orgasm.

As she caught her breath, she kept her eyes closed and stayed as still as she could, praying it was all a dream. Rob paused, keeping his fingertips away from her clit, but keeping them close enough to send tingles with her slightest move. He waited for her to recover her breath before his finger started rubbing around, without touching, her clitoris, gently twirling and teasing her.

She cursed his obvious expertise, and cursed her body's response. Then suddenly he stopped. Her eyes flew open as he grabbed her pants and pulled them with one quick yank over her bottom, down her legs, and to her ankles. It all happened so fast that by the time she reacted, he was on top of her again, his hand clamping her scream.

She struggled to get free, but his fingers were inside her, and her every move reminded her of it. She closed her eyes and cried, feeling completely helpless, as another wave of pleasure washed over her.

She was dizzy and weak, couldn't really think. All she could do was tremble. His finger ran directly over her clitoris and her eyes rolled into her head as she gasped. He stroked her vulva lips. Wet, slippery, and swollen, his touch made her jerk her knees up, which only made it easier for him to press her thighs wider, opening her further.

Rob's fingers slipped back into her vagina. He danced inside her, massaging her walls, lips, and clit. She bit her lip until she tasted blood. But it was too much. Exhausted, she gave in, let go, and quickly disappeared into waves of pleasure.

Lena was panting. Her hips rocking into him. She was lost in the warm feeling that engulfed her. She heard his zipper. She opened her eyes in time to watch him wiggle out of his pants. His underwear caught on his cock, then released it to slap up against his abdomen.

"No... no...," she tried to cry out, but could only hiss in a hoarse whisper.

He dropped onto her. His hips pressed her thighs wide apart. He lowered himself until the hard muscles of his chest flattened her swollen breasts. His face reached hers. His tongue licked her lips. She jerked her head away. His tongue found her ear. Then his erection was at her entrance, sliding up and down. She tried not to think about his cock, its big fleshy head. She tried not to feel the pleasure as his cock head rubbed up and down over her clitoris.

But the harder Lena tried, the more her pleasure grew, and she had no escape. Suddenly he was kissing her lips, prodding with his tongue. She was lost. She didn't fight. Too tired to do anything else, her mouth slid open and his tongue rubbed at the roof of her mouth. She felt in despair as her body responded, arching her back, tilting her hips. She knew what was going to happen. There was nothing she could do. He felt the change and responded by arching his own back, then flexing his hips forward.

Lena gasped as his cock slid effortlessly inside. She quivered. His cock was so much bigger than fingers. Her mouth opened and she caught her breath as he sank deeper and deeper, farther than anything had ever been inside her.

She winced when his cock head bumped, too long for her. And still he pressed into her. She felt muscles she didn't know she had working inside her, stretching her, for him.

And then he was pulling out. A long, slow emptying, a draining. She was suddenly sad, tears welling up, rolling down the sides of her face. Insane and out of control, she wanted him back inside. She wrapped her legs over his ropey muscled thighs. He was staring at her, saw the tears, what she wanted, and let her pull him back inside her, slowly, until he suddenly jerked and crashed into her.

The pleasure seared through her body like liquid lead. Taking over, he quickly pumped her, each thrust bumping, squeezing her clitoris; each thrust, coming faster and faster, hips rocking, pushing, pulling. Her body responded to his pace, her thighs spread further apart, her feet climbed his buttocks. Deeper, deeper inside. She reveled as his muscles rippled against her with every thrust. She wanted him inside her, all of him, deeper, harder, faster...

A moan began to climb out of her throat. It started in her gut and rose higher with each slap of his body against hers. When Rob started to groan, she joined him. Her moan became a vibration, radiating up through her body, her heart beating out of her chest. Suddenly her entire womb was sucking at his dick, her vagina clamping down hard onto his shaft.

Rob choked out a grunt then thrust hard, lifting her up and pushing her head into the wall at the back of the bed. He held her there as his cock pulsed and twitched. Lena cried out with her own contraction. Her vagina clamped onto his cock, sucking, pulling, tensing, crashing. Her eyes rolled up into her head as her orgasm launched fireworks that climbed her body to explode behind her eyelids. She couldn't move, and another contraction took over. Her body froze with a shiver and a single tremble that sank her fingernails into his back, tightening her grip, causing him to twitch, push again, arching deeper into her. He moaned as if in pain as he let go of another jet of cum. They froze, locked together as time stopped.

Slowly, he collapsed into her arms, onto her chest. She held him tightly now, and they both lay catching their breath. She felt so connected, to him, to the universe, and the primal dance of life. She understood, now, what she had only seen in movies, read in books, and heard about from girlfriends. She knew what it was to be a woman, with a man. They lay there, his chest pressing against hers. His breathing slowed and she synchronized her exhales with his inhales, until her eyes slowly closed.

"There you are!" Darlene said.

Lena woke with a start to find Darlene standing in the doorway.

"I wondered where you went! I see you found Rob after all."

Darlene looked up and down Rob's sleeping naked body then walked to the end of the bed and looked up at his ass laying between Lena's spread legs.

"Darlene," Lena said, trying to rouse Rob so she could move, "it's not what you think."