Darling Dana Ch. 01

Story Info
They savor another couple for the first time.
3.7k words
4.26
99.7k
17
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Dana is an absolutely amazing woman. Not only is she gorgeous, she is also one of the sweetest people you could ever hope to meet. We met in high school and have been together for the past 12 years, married for the last 5.

Dana is still as sexy as the day I met her. She stands about 5'7" and weighs probably 140 lbs. She has long brown curly hair, and a sweet, soft face. Her breasts are perfect, 36C, and she has a terrific ass, not too big, but nice and soft; very inviting. I on the other hand am tall, 6'4". I'm a slender 190 lbs and have short brown hair.

From the outside, Dana comes across as a sweet, shy, innocent woman. She never talks about sex with anyone except me. She even blushes when others bring it up. When we met, neither of us had much sexual experience. I myself had none, and I know that she hadn't had intercourse. She may have fooled around doing other things; I've never asked, and I'd rather not know.

The first time we had sex together, after about two years of dating, was just what I had expected. There was very little foreplay, basically her lying nearly motionless on the bed, biting her lip as I struggled to penetrate her, and then of course, after much too short a time, I came, and that was it. It was nothing spectacular at all, just a typical experience for two first-timers.

Gradually over the last ten years though, Dana has become an absolute animal in bed. When I think back on our auspicious beginnings, I'm still stunned by her transformation. She still has that same sweet, innocent exterior, but in bed she's totally different. Now let me explain what I mean by an animal in bed. She's not freaky at all. We have no whips or chains, no sex chairs, no 16" dildos; in fact she doesn't own a single vibrator. She is an animal in that she has an insatiable sexual energy. She is extremely vocal and extremely physical. She loves trying new positions, and she can go all night long without tiring a bit. Lately our encounters have even gotten a little rough; which is a new twist. She has really started to get off on me being forceful with her; throwing her down on the bed, forcing her face into a pillow, and slamming into her with abandon.

To be honest with you, it has gotten to a point where I have trouble keeping up with her. I know that any time we have sex it is going to be a marathon. We no longer have simple sex that lasts a half hour or so. I have also begun to worry that I am not satisfying her anymore. She has always said that she would never cheat on me, and I believe her 100 percent. Recently though, we have had discussions about whether bringing other people to bed with us is cheating. A friend of hers has done just this with her husband, so Dana asked my opinion. Now I'm a typical guy, I'd love to be with two girls at a time, and I must admit I have also sometimes fantasized about Dana being with another man. So when she broached the subject, I had invested much time thinking about it myself. I explained my stance that as long as your spouse consents to whatever it is; then no, I do not consider it cheating. Now, even though I have already stated that Dana is an animal, and that I fear I can't satisfy her, I still wasn't sure exactly what her opinion would be. I have believed for some time that Dana would like to do some experimenting, but she'd never actually come out and said it, so in the back of my mind, I still wasn't sure how she really felt. My assumptions were validated by her response though.

"I agree completely!" she responded enthusiastically. "If both people agree with it, then how is it cheating? Cheating is when you do something wrong and that wouldn't be wrong!"

"Yeah, you're right." I answered. "Why did you have something in mind?" I asked, smirking.

Now the tone I used when I asked this question was somewhat mocking, but I was fishing for a response here so I could get some kind of grasp on what was going on inside her head. This was shaping up to be a very serious discussion!

"Well honey, you know I would never want us to do something you didn't want us to." She replied.

Interesting, it appears she was fishing as well. I took a long pause before replying to this question. Without actually saying it, she was getting across that she might like to be with someone else, but she still covered her ass by not coming right out and saying it. After thinking long and hard about a response, I decided that this dancing around the point stuff had to stop.

"Dana, if you are serious about this, the please, just come out and say it." I boldly told her.

She too thought for some time before answering.

"Alex, honestly I have though about it." She answered. "We are both very sexual and I wonder sometimes if there are things were missing out on. We've only been with each other; maybe there's more out there to explore. We're both adults, and we have an incredibly strong marriage. I think this is something we could do, something that would bring us even closer together."

I must say, I was both stunned and excited by what my wife had just said.

"What exactly do you have in mind?" I asked her.

"Actually, I was thinking about Stephanie and Lance." She replied.

Now Stephanie is the reason we were having this discussion originally. She had recently confided in Dana that she and her husband Lance had been into swinging for the past few months. Dana and Stephanie have been friends since childhood. She's a great girl, a lot of fun, and also a complete knockout! I can't begin to tell you how many times I've thought about fucking her! I knew as well that Dana had always had a thing for Lance. She had never come out and said anything, but many times I have felt she was flirting with him, and he often did the same with her.

"Do you really think that would work?" I asked Dana. "I mean you and Stephanie have been friends for like 20 years, wouldn't it be weird?"

"I guess, a little," She answered, "but I think it might be easier for the first time since we know them so well."

I nodded in agreement, and that was basically the end of that conversation. We really didn't discuss it a whole lot over the next few weeks, a passing comment here or there, but nothing substantial. Then one Friday as we were eating dinner, Dana casually said, "I talked to Stephanie today, and she and Lance are going to come over for dinner tomorrow."

I felt an odd feeling when she told me this. Now of course I was excited by the prospect of having sex with this woman I'd fantasized about for years, but it was also and odd feeling knowing that my wife was going to have sex with another man.

"Did you mention what we had talked about?" I asked.

"I did," Dana replied, "and she said they'd be delighted."

Well, there it was. It was finally going to happen. I was still filled with mixed emotions, but I just tried to focus on the knowledge that it was going to happen, so I'd better make the best of it. I agreed with my wife's assertion that it would be a good thing for us, but it still was strange.

Before I knew it, it was Saturday evening and Dana was hurrying me to get ready. Rather than cooking herself, Dana had gotten takeout from a nice restaurant that she'd just heat up. I figured that this was so she would have plenty of time to get ready.

Not knowing exactly what to wear for this type of occasion, I asked my wife for some suggestions before getting dressed. "Oh, don't worry honey, I already have your outfit laid out for you in the guest room." She answered.

As I headed down the hall to the guest room, I heard Dana close the door to our bedroom. When I tried to get back in after gathering my clothes, I found it was locked. "Use the guest room," Dana yelled out, "that's why I put your clothes in there; I need to get ready."

Apparently she was taking this very seriously! The clothes she had set out for me were a pair of black slacks, and a blue dress shirt. A bit dressy, I thought, but who am I to quibble.

When Dana finally emerged from the bedroom, almost an hour and a half later, it was obvious that she was trying to look her best. Not a hair was out of place, and she had much more makeup on than usual. She didn't look slutty, just done up. She was wearing a black and silver tank-top that showed off plenty of cleavage, a knee-length black skirt, and a pair of shiny black, strappy, open-toed shoes. She looked amazing, probably the best I've seen her in years.

It was only a few minutes before Lance and Stephanie arrived. As I expected, they were dressed much more casually than Dana and I. Lance was wearing a t-shirt, jeans, and sandals. Stephanie had on a beige tank-top, a denim skirt, and a pair of brown sandals. She still looked damn good, but not nearly as stunning as my wife. Lance has much the same build as me, but with darker hair. Stephanie is about the same height as Dana, and a few pounds lighter. She has wavy, dirty-blonde hair that just about reaches her shoulders.

I cracked open a bottle of wine, and we sat around the living room and chatted for a while. After a half-hour or so, Dana excused herself to prepare dinner. Lance, Stephanie, and I continued talking until Stephanie went in to offer Dana some help. The more I looked at Stephanie, the better looking she became. Her outfit which seemed boring at first was anything but. As she sat on the loveseat, her breasts were popping out of her tank top, and her skirt had risen up, exposing much of her thighs. She had exquisite legs, and I couldn't help staring at her.

"She looks great, huh?" Lance asked me, after Stephanie left the room.

"Yeah, she looks incredible!" I responded, enthusiastically.

"I always tell her to wear that outfit for new people; I know it really shows her off." He answered.

I just nodded.

"Don't worry about being over-dressed, it seems like a lot of first-timers do that." He told me. "In fact, Stephanie made us do the same thing the first time we did this."

I laughed, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Dana looks great; I've never seen her look that good." He continued.

I wasn't sure if that was a shot at her or a compliment, but I just let it go.

Lance began to tell me the story about the first time they had swung with anyone. They met them through a website, and it turned out that they were much older than them. They were in their mid-forties whereas Lance and Stephanie are in their late twenties like Dana and me. He said that while they weren't the most attractive couple, they were very experienced and were amazing sexually.

Lance's story was interrupted by the girls putting dinner on the table. Over dinner Lance and Stephanie told us all about their first time swinging and all of the experiences they've had since. It was very interesting to hear their stories, and I could tell Dana was enjoying them as well. She was hardly eating, and I could see her squirming in her chair occasionally. At one point, she leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, "This is making me so hot!" The combination of the stories and Dana running her hand over my thigh were getting me pretty excited as well.

After dinner we returned to the living room with a fresh bottle of wine. We had been drinking steadily, and it was becoming a mush more relaxed atmosphere. Stephanie kicked off her sandals and curled up with Lance on the love-seat, and Dana and I sat across from them on the couch.

As we talked, Dana continued running her hand over my leg, which was driving me insane. Stephanie was doing the same with Lance's chest. It was Stephanie who initiated things by leaning over to Lance and kissing him deeply. Dana then turned to me and did the same. As we kissed, I boldly reached over and squeezed her breast. We had never done anything like this in front of other people, and I was finding it very exciting. We broke our kiss and glanced over towards Lance and Stephanie. They were just sitting there watching us.

"That's it guys!" Stephanie encouraged us. "See it's not that hard is it?

We both agreed that it wasn't.

Stephanie then got up and walked towards us. When she reached the couch, she looked at Dana and said, "I think my husband is lonely over there, why don't you go and join him?"

When Dana got up, Stephanie stood in front of me and took my hands. She shifted me towards the center of the couch, then straddled over me on the couch, a leg on each side of me, then sat down on me. Without hesitation, she leaned in and kissed me full on the lips. It had been so long since I'd felt another set of lips. Hers were not as full as Dana's, but she was an excellent kisser, and the excitement of what was going on definitely added some extra heat. As we kissed, I ran my hands over her back, creeping lower and lower until I reached her ass. The denim of her skirt was thick, so I really couldn't get a good feel of it.

I looked over towards Dana and Lance and saw that she was sitting next to him as they kissed, his hands wandering under her blouse.

Stephanie broke our kiss, and asked, "Dana is there somewhere else you'd like us to go?"

Dana nodded and sighed, "Master bedroom." Dana kissed Lance one more time, the stood up, pulling Lance with her. We followed closely behind. It was so odd, ascending those steps. So many times Dana and I had done this on our way to make love, but here I was with Stephanie, and she with Lance.

When we finally got to the bedroom, Lance and I sat back onto the bed as the girls stood before us. I took a glance at the two of them standing next to each other, their eyes and minds filled with lust as these two old friends looked at each other's husbands.

It was Dana who broke the tension. She pushed Lance onto the bed, and then climbed on top of him. Stephanie did the same to me. As we kissed, my hands again found their way to Stephanie's ass. This time though, I was able to pull her skirt up and get a good feel. She had a great ass, smaller and tighter than Dana's, but shapely nonetheless. I could hear Dana's muffled groans and glanced over to see her dry-humping Lance as he groped her breasts. Her blouse was gone, but she still was wearing a lacy black bra.

I reached down and pulled Stephanie's tank off. She had on a plain beige bra which I immediately unhooked. Stephanie's breasts were very nice, and she has cute, tiny little nipples. As I suspected her breasts were very similar in size to Dana's, though my wife has larger nipples. I pulled Stephanie close to me and began to nibble on her nipples, taking turns with each. She seemed to be enjoying the teasing from the sound of her sighs. She wasn't nearly as vocal as Dana, who in fact was screaming out at the moment. I looked over to see her furiously rubbing her crotch over Lance's as he sucked her now exposed nipples. She was obviously close to orgasm. The scene was really turning me on.

I moved Stephanie onto the bed next to me, and climbed on top of her. I kissed her lips; then began kissing lower and lower down her body. I took plenty of time with her breasts and belly before reaching her skirt. Lance was doing the same thing to Dana. Again, I took a moment to look at the two girls lying next to each other on the bed.

I unzipped Stephanie's skirt and slid it off her legs. She now had on only a pair of light blue bikini panties that had a large wet spot right over her mound. I wasted no time before sliding her panties off. I was pleased to see that like Dana, Stephanie had a full bush. It was neatly trimmed, not unruly at all, just like my wife. Stephanie's obviously was a much lighter color. I leaned down and licked Stephanie's pussy, tasting her juices. To be honest with you, I really couldn't tell any difference between hers and Dana's. I ate her slowly at first, then increasingly faster. I rubbed her clit with my thumb as I explored her depths with my tongue. Stephanie was very wet, but didn't move much, something that can never be said for Dana. Stephanie was lying nearly still on the bed. I looked up at her and saw she was looking at Lance and Dana. I looked over and saw that Lance too had his face buried in her pussy. As usual Dana was squirming around like a maniac. Lance was eating her with abandon, lapping at her furiously.

As Stephanie continued to watch them, she reached down and began fingering herself as I pleased her with my tongue. Finally, Stephanie became more active, placing her hand on the back of my head, pushing my face into her. She began to let out a noise that sounded much like a whimper as she frigged herself furiously. She started thrusting up into my face as she still buried my head. I felt like I was going to suffocate! In an instant, she let go of my head and fell back onto the bed, the waves of climax obviously passing. I pulled my head from between her thighs and moved up the bed, kissing her as I again fondled her breasts. We kissed for a few minutes before she rolled my over onto my back and slid down my body.

She spread my legs apart and knelt between them. She grabbed my cock and began tugging on it. She then leaned over and started licking the tip. With her other hand, she cupped my scrotum and fondled my balls. It was intense feeling, especially when she finally sank her mouth down onto me. I'm not an overly large man, about 7" or so but I was very impressed that she could get almost my entire length into her mouth. Dana, on the other hand, could only get about half of me inside her. Stephanie's mouth felt wonderful on me, almost too wonderful!

I looked over at Lance and Dana and saw a startling sight. Dana was lying on her back, her legs straight up in the air as Lance fucked her. It was a startling sight at first, seeing my wife being fucked by another man, but it was also exhilarating! As Lance thrust into her, Dana was crying out. She wrapped her legs tightly around him, pulling him deeper inside of him.

I knew I had better get Stephanie's mouth off of me soon, or it would be too late. My mind was reeling from excitement. I fumbled with the drawer of the nightstand, scrambling to find a condom. I finally grabbed hold of one and tossed it onto my belly. Stephanie got the hint and ripped it open. She very gently placed it over the tip of my cock-head, than slid it down my length. She started to position herself over me, but I was so excited, I just wanted to slam her. I flipped her onto the bed, perhaps a little too roughly, and then positioned myself at the entrance to her pussy. In a blink I entered her and sank my length deep inside her. She was noticeably looser than Dana, but again, much wetter. It was a different feeling, not better, not worse, just different.

I opened my eyes and looked at her, savoring the moment, looking at her beautiful face. Dana's best friend's beautiful face that at the moment had a look of ecstasy from me fucking her. It was quite a realization. My moment was broken with cries from Lance and Dana. Lance began to moan loudly, and then Dana yelled out, "Pull out! Pull out!"

Lance did as he was told, and just in time. He slipped his cock out of my wife's pussy, gave it one tug, and blasted his load. His come splattered across my wife's belly and face, and some even splattered onto Stephanie's right breast. That was all I needed to see, my wife covered with another man's come. I quickened my face, pummeling Stephanie relentlessly, and then let out my own orgasmic yell as I emptied myself inside of her. Stephanie pushed me out of her and ripped off the condom, then took me into her mouth. "I wanted to see how you taste." She sighed.

Dana stood up and headed to the bathroom to clean herself off. Stephanie and I lay in each other's arms as Lance lay next to us. When Dana returned, she cuddled up with Lance, and the four of us lay there, speechless savoring the moment. My head was filled with images of my wife fucking Lance, her legs wrapped tightly around him. I knew that she was happy we had done this, and I knew damn well, there would be a lot more of this to come.