Darling Niki Ch. 2

Story Info
Roommates' lust is uncontrollable in public theater.
1.7k words
3.91
30.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Niki and I have been roommates for a few months now. Our nightly sessions had started to become a little too routine. Just about every night she would end up sleeping in my bed. We would inevitably end up rubbing or sucking each other off. It started to get a little too, 'expected'. Not that I would complain mind you. It's just that I could tell when she wanted to 'sleep with daddy'.

We decided one night to go out to a movie. We had been in our seats for a while now. The movie wasn't very interesting to me, so I decide to make my evening more interesting. I reached my hand over the armrest and started to rub it up and down her leg. After a few minutes of this, she reached her hand over and placed it on my leg. We just ran our hands up and down each other's leg for while. It was pretty innocent at first. (As innocent as a man and woman rubbing each other's legs in a darkened theater can be.) Then I started inching my hand closer and closer to the crotch of her shorts.

I eventually placed my hand squarely over her pussy. I leaned over to whisper in her ear. "I would really like to eat you right now." I cooed. She ran her hand over my crotch. "I would like you to bend me over our love-seat and fuck me with my legs spread wide." She replied. My dick was instantly hard.

We rubbed each other over our clothes for a few minutes. I decided that was not enough for me so I started inching my fingers up the leg of her shorts and stopped when they reached her pubes. She stopped rubbing her hand for a few seconds, and then she started running her fingers up the leg of my shorts. Before long, she was rubbing the head of my cock and I had slippery fingers of my own.

"I can't wait to get out of here and get you back home so I can eat you." I whispered in her ear. She replied, "Let's leave now then!" We got up and walked out of the theater. My mind was swimming with ideas. My cock was so hard it was protruding right out of my shorts. I didn't even care who saw it. We walked straight to my car without saying a word to each other. I could feel the sexual tension in the air. I purposely walked a few steps behind her so I could watch her ass as she walked. I was so ready to jump her right there.

After these last few months of being sexually active, we had never actually fucked. We got each other off with our hands and mouths, but I had never actually "done the deed" to her. She was still a virgin and wasn't ready to take that step yet. We got to the car and I opened the door for her to get in the passenger side.

I went around and let myself it. We started out of the parking garage when I darted my hand right over to her crotch. She replied by reaching over, undoing my zipper and releasing my now rock-hard cock. She took it in her hand and began to slide up and down it. I eventually got her zipper down and found my way to her soaked panties. As I drove with one hand, I worked the fingers of my other hand up under the leg of her panties and found her pussy. I started sliding my fingers up and down her slit rubbing her clit the whole time.

We still hadn't uttered so much as a sound to each other since we left the theater. It was so erotic rubbing my hands in her wet pussy and having her jerk on my hard cock while I drove. We continued on for a few more minutes when she took the fingers on her free hand and slid them down inside her panties and found my fingers. She moved right past my hand and slid her middle finger right into her sopping wet snatch. I could see the wild lust in her eyes. She then took her fingers out of her snatch and put them right into her mouth, slowly pulling them out as she enjoyed the taste of each one.

She finally turned to me and said, "I'd like to suck your dick. I'd like to suck it right now." As she was getting the word 'now' out, she was already undoing her seatbelt and started leaning over the center console. I didn't have time to think before she had swallowed my entire cock and was sucking me off. It took all of my mental abilities to maneuver the car as she sucked my cock. I was almost ready to come as we pulled into our parking spot at our apartment. She reluctantly released my cock from its oral heaven so we could get out of the car and head inside. I walked behind her again as we made our way into our house.

Watching her ass giggle as she walked, my cock still hanging out of my zipper and shinning in the moonlight from her saliva. I remember it taking me a few moments to get the deadbolt open. The entire time, she was staring into my eyes with this wild lust. I got the door open and she went in first. It was late and the place was dark except for the dim light coming in through the windows. She stood in front of me, her silhouette bold against the streetlight coming in. Without a word, I put my hands on her shoulders and motioned her down to the floor. She didn't need much persuading as she gladly dropped to her knees.

My cock was still dangling in front of me. Without any further prodding, she reached out and grabbed it and in one swift move my cock was once again buried in its warm, moist oral heaven. She sucked me for a few minutes and my knees started to buckle. She pulled my engorged member out of her mouth and asked me if I would like to move into the bedroom. My reply was silent as I simply walked to my bedroom. (The room that had been our dungeon of passion. The room whose bed had seen many a night of unbridled lust as we explored each other in unholy ways. The bed that would once again provide a place for our union.

The union that deep down I knew was wrong, but I had little control over. She embedded my every thought, my every breath. All I could ever think about was getting back to our little apartment so I could touch her again. So I could feel her naked flesh against mine, feel the warmth of her body against mine.) She followed me silently. As we reached my bed, I turned around and embraced her. My tongue explored her mouth as my hand explored her sex. Her hand was wrapped tightly around my cock, as if she was afraid to let go. We fell on the bed in a sweaty heap. Hands removing articles of clothing as our tongues danced around each other.

Once we were naked, our bodies found their way into their preferred position, the 69. It was the position we favored, the position that we found ourselves in nightly. The position that still makes we hard at the very thought of it. She swallowed my dick as I ran my tongue up and down the length of her slit, totally engorged in the thought of her, the taste of her. If I could have crawled up inside of her I would have. We licked and sucked each other until our tongues and lips were sore.

As I was getting ready to come in her mouth, I had a thought. At some point in my life, I remember somebody mentioning a "snowball." At the time the term had no meaning to me but as I matured in my sexuality, I discovered what a snowball was. As she was bobbing her head up and down over my shaft, waiting for her reward, I asked her if she would mind snowballing me. She stopped sucking me long enough to ask me what I meant.

"After I come in your mouth, don't swallow it. Instead, kiss me and let me suck my come out of your mouth," I described to her. She thought about it for a moment, and then started sucking me with a vengeance. I guess the idea of snowballing me intrigued her. It didn't take me long to shoot my load, and it was one of the best cums I have ever had. She gagged slightly as my gooey load filled her mouth, but being the trooper she is, she didn't gag or swallow a drop.

Instead, she slid her body up mine and kissed me hard on the mouth. As she did, she spilled my entire load into my waiting mouth. It was the first time I had ever tasted cum. I hungrily drank from her lips as she spewed forth the last remaining drops of my load. We lay there breathing heavily for a few moments. Her naked body pressed against mine. The smell of sex was heavy in the air and the taste of come was on my lips for the first time. She asked me what made me think of that.

I told her I wasn't sure, but I was glad that I did. I was so turned on by the experience that I pulled my head up so it was in line with her pussy, and began to give her the most intense tongue-lashing to date. She squirmed on top of me as my tongue found it's way into her dripping hole. I licked and sucked her engorged clit until she started bucking her hips wildly against my face. She caused me some actual pain as she rode me like an 8 second bull. The ride was worth it as she finally came.

She was so wet by then that it was running down her snatch and right into my mouth. I licked her clean. The taste of my come was still heavy in my mouth as it mixed with hers. A heavenly cum cocktail filled my senses and I enjoyed every minute of it. We fell asleep next to each other as we often did. I knew that our nights of passion would eventually lead to me penetrating her still virgin snatch. I just hoped I would be able to wait that long.