Darling Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki and I ate slowly, the talk light and non-committal as Sara sat with us with her tea, the lights now off in the kitchen. It was delicious as we devoured the comforting mix of meat, bread, and flavorful sauce, Nikki and I fighting over the last bite. Sara solved the issue by spearing the last forkful for herself, taking the plate away and putting it into the sink. Feeling antsy, I told them I was going to go for a walk.

"You want company?" Nikki said hopefully. I needed to think, so I just shook my head and unlocked the heavy back door.

"Lock up when you come back, I'm going to bed," Sara said holding out a jacket as I moved out the door into the dark night.

She turned on the back porch light, a beacon in the deep shadow of the house that would lead me back. The turn of the century house was still in great shape, thanks to the constant maintenance of Jeff and Rich with yours truly pitching in when we'd come for long visits. As I stretched my arms wide, taking deep breaths of the cool night air, I was thankful for the light jacket she'd passed me. Walking down the block beside their corner house, I thought about what to do with the kids, how to keep them occupied, did we want to move near Jeff and Sara, did I want to get back in bed with Nikki and her fine ass... I almost stumbled. I was trying to think about my future, and I kept coming back to Nikki writhing on the bed, my cock buried in her tight little butthole.

My cock sprang to life at the thought, and my mind wandered as I walked through the neighborhood, keeping within a few blocks of their house so I didn't get lost. Sara's longing, her need, her absolute devotion to that moment in bed distracted me, making me want to find a dark corner and beat off in relief. Nikki's tight ample body promising more of the same and then some if I could find a way to get out to see her. Even young Mandy, three years out of grad school, but her tall curves made visions of blow jobs and pussy licking and anal sex dance through my head. I still had misgivings about it all, feeling guilty for not making one, but two cuckolds in the span of an hour, but I couldn't get over how amazing they both felt, in completely diverse ways. Cassie had been feisty and kinky and constantly dragging me off somewhere to have sex so the last several months she'd been sick had not only been agonizing for me mentally and emotionally, but physically as well. The need in me, the yearning for physical contact was so overwhelming that I somehow found justification in everything I was doing.

I stopped in mid thought, looking up. I was standing in the street on the side of the house, the window of Cassie's room lit up from inside. I could see a curvy shadow moving around before the light went out. "Nikki," I thought. I wasn't about to go up and knock on the door and ask her for round two, so I slipped into the house, shut off the light, locked the back door, and crept quietly up the back staircase to the attic room, closing the door once I was inside. Without bothering with the light, I shed my clothes in the moonlight streaming in through the window down to my boxers. Sliding into bed, I put my head on the pillow and exhaled deeply. A small hand covered my mouth, scaring me out of my skin, another holding onto my arm as I tried to scramble out of bed.

"Shhhh," the soft voice said near my ear. She kept the hand on my mouth as she hitched herself up on her elbow. I felt a pair of soft warm breasts move to nestle on either side of my bicep as she slid my hand between her silk stocking clad legs, her tongue dancing along the outside of my ear.

"You made me cum for the first time in ten years. Please do that again," Sara whispered, rubbing her legs together as my fingers parted her soft wet lips. I took a deep breath and kissing the hand over my mouth, turned into her embrace. I kissed her softly, my lips light on hers, each peck light and moving from the left corner to the middle to the right corner of her mouth, my free hand going around her back and pulling her to me. I could feel her nipples harden and her pussy gush with fluid as I teased her.

"What about Jeff?" I whispered when I moved around to her neck, dragging my tongue down the side of it. She moaned softly, saying "He's upset, but he took his meds. He'll be out until at least five am." The arm she was laying on snaked out and took up my manhood, her fingertips feeling each curve, vein, and wrapping her palm around the bulbous head, she began jerking me off.

"I need you Sara," I moaned, thrusting my hips slowly as she ran her fist slowly up and down the length of me.

"I want you inside me again, please?" she begged, her mouth trapping mine in an urgent tongue flailing kiss. I slipped a finger inside her, my thumb circling but not touching her clit. It made her freeze in place, squeezing slightly mid stroke. Her pussy was so wet now I knew that I could easily slide to the root into her with little to no resistance.

"Did you cover the grate?" I asked, getting closer, but keeping my thumb away from her button. She tried to tilt her hips to make me play with it, but I kept close, not quite there, teasing her.

"Mmmm hmmm," she moaned loudly.

"Okay then," I said, slipping my hand away, throwing back the comforter. I stood for a moment and climbed over her, closer to the wall. With my back to the window and the wall, I reversed positions, putting my head near the foot of the bed.

"What are you," she began, but never got a chance to finish her sentence. Sliding towards her on my knees, I slipped my cock into her hungry mouth, grabbed her calves, and rolled over onto my back, pulling her on top of me. Her firm breasts mashed into my stomach, her knees coming to rest on either side of my head. My cock popped out of her mouth in her surprise, but I used my fingers to spread her cunt lips wide before taking a long lick of her slick dripping pussy. Her whole body shuddered in response, her fingers digging into my thighs.

"Oh my god, what are you dooooooo...," she began, but again, never had a chance to finish as I took broad strokes of my tongue across her clit. She began to writhe and moan on top of me, her soft breasts nudging my cock. Flexing my hips, I lodged the head of my cock in her cleavage and pushed back, lifting my hips slightly off the bed. Continuing the tongue lashing, I began to stroke my long cock back and forth in her firm, soft tits.

"Oh god that feels so good, please don't stop, oh god, please what are you doing to me oh my god that feels so good!" she moaned, her hips moving in circles, making my tongue do things that I could only imagine had never been done to this lovely woman. Holding my tongue stiffly, I spread her lips even further, spearing prehensile tongue in and out of her, my thumb rolling her clit around in a circle.

She held on for dear life, the fingernails embedded in my thighs growing a little painful as she rode the wave of the oncoming tsunami of pleasure that was just beginning for her. Her movements were doing wonderful things with her tits, squashing them together around my cock now thrusting in and out of her soft cleavage. I felt my own orgasm building at the same time, her warm slippery tits driving me wild. She pushed me over the edge when she suddenly let go of the death grip she had on my legs, plucked my cock from between her breasts, and inhaled about half my length into her mouth, her head bobbing faster as her thighs got tighter around my head, trapping me at the opening of her. She gagged more than once, but her warm soft lips and eager tongue were enough to have me exploding into her mouth as she screamed around my cock in her own momentous climax. Wave upon wave crashed around her making her stiffen and then writhe as I continued thrusting into her mouth, leaving my seed in her each time.

As the last tremors of her orgasm passed, she let me slip out of her mouth, resting her head on my thigh breathing heavily. I finally caught a deep breath as she rolled over onto her back, her hand still holding my slowly deflating cock. I managed to catch my own breath, rolling up and over her, to pad across the room to lock the door.

I looked down at the bed when I returned, seeing her cast in the light of the rising moon. Her eyes were wide as was the smile on her face. Her hair fanned around her as she held up her hand to me, sliding over to make room for me for me patting the bed next to her. I climbed in with her, but slid between her legs instead of next to her, my mouth finding hers in the dark as she moved farther over. She pulled back, turning her head "You don't want to kiss me right now, that's gross" she protested. I reached up my hand on the back of her neck and turned her head to face me, thrusting my tongue into her mouth, tasting what I'd left behind. She moaned, clutching me around the neck, her legs wrapping around my back and pulling me to her. My cock was still mostly soft, but I could feel round two coming up for Wee Willie, so I concentrated on the feel of her skin on mine, how her hard nipples practically poked holes in my skin.

We moved together, our hips in counterpoint, her firm breasts around in circles as I explored her mouth with my tongue. Pushing up with one hand, I unlocked my mouth from hers as she protested, but moaned even louder as I pulled her breast to my mouth with my free hand, suckling the nipple. I ran my tongue around the rough skin around her nipple, feeling my cock begin its resurrection. Her hands guided me to where she wanted my attention to be wandering between both larger firm breasts to her neck, back to her mouth and around again.

"Mitch," she said. Her voice was that of a lover, not my mother in law. Her satisfaction and need mixed in the tone that had my cock practically spring to life between us, the head dragging across the opening of her wet slit. "Mmmmmm, there you are..." she said with a naughty tone in her voice. "I know I can't take it in my butt, but I want you to make me scream like Nikki, okay?" I just nodded my head as I continued to nibble on her right nipple. I felt her hand slip between us to take my cock in hand, and I lifted up slightly so she could put me at the opening of her hot pussy. She teased the head around her clit several times, moaning loudly. I dragged my whole tongue across her other nipple, driving her mad.

Putting me at the opening and pushing down with her heels, I felt the stocking clad legs feed inch after inch into her soft warm hole. "Mmmmmm, that's it, god that feels good," she cooed. I have to say, that tone of voice coming from a woman I'm pleasing has to be in the top three things I love the most. Reaching down to slide my hands under her ass, I gripped a cheek in each and began thrusting deep into her, my mouth busy on her ample bosom. I licked up and down the sides of her tits, digging my tongue into her cleavage when she squeezed them together, and sucked, bit, and licked her nipples as I plumbed my cock in and out of her delicious cunt. Her constant "Oh god Oh God Oh god" as I thrust in and out of her was music to my ears. I could feel her flesh yield to me, this woman giving me every part of her and squeezing me tightly at different intervals, driving the sensations running up and down my shaft through my whole being.

We kissed, we thrust, we changed pace, depth and direction, all without cues or knowing each other's bodies. As I began to pull out to change positions she read my mind rolling over onto her knees and grabbing the headboard, looking back at me. Her long red hair ran down her back like a red silken cape, a flick of her head and it fell to one side, exposing her waiting sex in the moonlight, her piercing gaze daring me to step up and take her. I slid into her, grabbing her breasts roughly, making her cry out. Her thrusting hips told me she loved it. I was about to begin fucking her when I felt her take the lead, her hips thrusting back and forward, throwing her voluptuous body along my cock. I rested my hands on her hips, grabbing her ass cheeks, reaching around and running my hands lightly over her swinging breasts as she took her pleasure from my willing member.

The wild woman thrashing and moaning in front of me reminded me more of a succubus than a woman who'd made me biscuits and gravy an hour before, her cunt clutching me, begging me to come inside her. I felt a familiar tingle, along with repeated clutching of the walls inside her, so I decided to take her. Grabbing her roughly by the waist, I held her in place while I proceeded to bang the shit out of her, the slaps of our thighs echoing in the room. "YESSSS," she wailed, her hands coming over her shoulders to hold onto my neck, arching her back. I could see her heavy breasts swinging out in front of her, so reaching forward, I grabbed them and pulled on her nipples roughly. The sensation of her willing body giving over control was enough for both of us, her clutching spasming hands pulling my head to her neck as I thrust deep into her, blowing my load deep in her waiting cunt.

"UNGH!" she burst out, each time I thrust and held my cock deep inside her, the walls of her canal clutching me to nurse every drop from my body until I was empty.

I felt out of control, my hips continuing to thrust as she turned my head, thrusting her tongue into my mouth, our breathing heavy around our writhing tongues. Finally, soft enough, I slid out of her. It seemed to be the only thing holding both of us upright as we collapsed together on our sides, our heads narrowly missing the wall. I held her, my own breathing deep, as she shuddered with aftershocks of her orgasm, one of the most powerful I'd felt in me in a very long time. I knew we'd made a mess of the bed, but I was so high on Sara, I didn't even care.

After her breathing slowed, she rolled over to face me, the moonlight shining on her beautiful body, her face hidden in shadow. I realized that Cassie inherited her body from this woman, this beautiful, caring, wonderful person I was lying next to in the afterglow of amazing love making. I could see her looking at me, her smile wide and joyous.

"Thank you," she said simply. She rose to kiss me, soft lips caressing mine, her hand slipping to touch my cheek. She pulled back and stared at me for a moment before getting up and leaving the bed. She pulled her robe over her, blew me a kiss, and was gone, closing the door after her. I fell back on the bed, my hip sitting in a wet spot that covered at least a foot. I chuckled, moving around until I found a dry place to sleep, reached down for my boxers to slip them on, and pulled the covers over me. The last thing I wanted to do was be woken up by the kids buck naked next to a huge wet spot.

I whispered, "Thank you, Sara," to the empty room. Smiling to myself, I whispered, "And thank you, Nikki," as I drifted off to sleep.

----------------

-Geek Writer-

Let me know what you think! The more feedback I get, the more I want to write!

12