Darling What'shername

Story Info
Making the "first move" during a zoo visit.
1.8k words
3.5
4.8k
3
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prevacker
prevacker
122 Followers

I made it to the zoo recently and while waiting in line to get a ticket, I was falling in love with the two young mothers behind me in line, the two of them had 5 kids that all looked to be under 6 years old, all of them still focused on mommy and enjoying the process of holding umbrellas, huddled together and bumping into each other and laughing.

The lady (really a girl to me) closest to me made some comment about how it wasn't "really" raining, but there was no change in the huddle of kids who continued laughing and bumping into each other.

I noticed that my zoo membership provided for two adult guests, and I was at the window so I asked for the guest passes. I turned to the girl (woman, mother) who was right next to me with her credit card and said, "If you never say a word to me, you can be my guest today and so can your adult friend".

She smiled at me as if she were paying attention to exactly what I had said... as if it were a game where if she said a word- she would lose. I handed her the two guest passes and turned and walked away... then a moment later heard several small voices yelling "thank you!".

As I presented my ticket to be scanned, waving it around to annoy the gatekeeper who decided to play this game by waving the scanner wand around furiously. Then she pointed the scanner at me as if it were a gun and this was a "hold-up", a serious look on her face. I held the ticket still and she scanned it, then smiled and said "thank you" in a forced mechanical way. Why not make each day special in every way we can- there was no line behind me so my wasted time did not inconvenience anyone.

I looked at my zoo membership card and realized that when my wife had renewed it, she had renewed to a different kind of membership, and I could have obtained passes for all 5 of the children too. And so despite the likely pleasure of the two moms who were my guests, and had $30 to spend on food or souvenirs, I would forever remember today as the day I screwed up and didn't get it right. Just like me.

Then I remembered that I had been told by Astrid to meet her at the rest room near the entrance, so I had to turn around and get a re-entry stamp on my hand and reverse my steps. I was still 10 minutes early so my forgetfulness would not inconvenience anyone. Audra finally emerged from the rest room where she said she would be, as I waited nearby. I wondered if Angela selected this place to meet because she wanted me to have to wait outside it. She knew I would worry that someone would accuse me of being a pervert who was trying to look into the Ladies restroom. She likes to have fun with me, and I tried to NOT look into the restroom as women went in and out, but convinced myself that it had been constructed so that nobody could see anything from outside. I didn't, no matter how hard I tried. What did I expect? some woman who leaves a breast hanging out after she pees.

Ainsley emerged somewhat disheveled and I suspected she had been playing with herself again. I knew she did this, but she would never let me watch.

April is sort of over-sexed in some ways. I laughed to myself as I thought of the wonderful Mark Twain essay about "Onanism" - could anyone that famous really be that funny? and that ... almost pornographic? If you haven't read that essay (actually a speech), you really should read that before you read the crapola here.

No matter how Twain presented it, it still was still world-class funny. And I wondered if Avery had "finished" or just become excited.

She would finish, wouldn't she. A guy sure would finish- he wouldn't START unless he was intent on finishing, but Astrid may be different. She may want to walk around at a sort of near-peak of sexual frenzy, looking for ways to have some event (or person) provoke her finish. Maybe even me? I found myself thinking that guys would actually do exactly THAT, if they weren't pretty sure of being arrested for whatever they found to finish with- some unsuspecting woman to rub up against maybe... and NO, I would not do that again.

I wondered if Aby wasn't so sexy that she could finish by something more casual than direct fast genital contact a guy would probably require.

I really shouldn't think thoughts like that. That may be what got me arrested the first time.

Amelia saw me and smiled, and waved me closer - I had been backing away from the ladies room door so that I would not get falsely accused. She had nothing in her hands, her purse was slung over her shoulder.

"So you are late!" she said.

Sorry for making you wait.

"You KNOW you aren't late, don't you?" she laughed. "It's me who is early." I considered suggesting that the nominative case required "I", but it is surprising how few people appreciate having grammar corrected. I whispered "It is I who is early" to myself, and it sounded really freaky, does anyone actually use well grammar?

You look lovely.

"I need to know about your 'BOUNDARIES'", she said in what might have been a serious tone.

"Are you going to tell me the truth if I ask you?"

I resisted the temptation to point out that if I were going to lie about answers, I would also simply lie about telling the truth about the answers. I looked for a joke, but time was running out for a fast yes answer to sound "believable", so I said, "YES."

"Yes. I only lie to you about farting."

She turned and took my hand in her left hand, her purse over her left shoulder, and sort of pulled me toward the zoo entrance the way an anxious child would encourage someone to move faster.

"You said you love me and you want me to be happy, is that right?"

"Why wouldn't I want you to be happy?"

"Just answer the question!"

Yes, Yes, Happy, Happy; but why ask, why not just notice that I will do ANYTHING for you.

"Will you get me some coffee?"

"Of course!"

"OK, I would like some coffee, please."

We were at the drink concession, just up from the place where they scan the tickets.

The slight mist had stopped, and I looked at Anthrax and wondered why she did not tell the girl what she wanted in terms of coffee, tea, cocoa or whatever.

"Aren't you the man? Aren't you supposed to be in charge and order FOR ME? Didn't you say you wanted me to be happy? Well, didn't you?"

I didn't argue; as usual, she was right. But it did seem strange, sort of creating an argument out of nothing...

I ordered coffee for her, and considered getting hot chocolate for myself. And did. I forgot to tell them no whipped cream; I love whipped cream on top so maybe that was my subconscious at work again.

I turned with the two cups, one in each hand, and approached my darling Angela, holding out the coffee.

"Hold still," she commanded.

I stopped. There was a table nearby on which I could place the cups, but I waited to find out why I had been ordered to hold still. As I watched, Astrid looked left and right and seeing nobody around, and nobody looking at us, she licked her finger, slid her hand deftly into her pants, and withdrew it like drawing a six-gun from a holster, and pointed her finger right at me.

She stepped closer and as I froze in wonder, she rubbed her finger along my upper lip, away from the sensitive kissing part, right up under my nose, then rotated her finger slightly and retraced the rubbing in order to dry her finger more completely on my lip.

I steadied myself in an attempt to not drop the coffee (and especially to not drop my hot chocolate).

Agnes laughed, perhaps because she was pleased with how she had arranged for me to have my hands full, so I could not rub off anything from my lip.

I smiled, realizing that I would never rub her magic off my lip. If it was part of my darling Athena, I would leave it there forever, or at least for a while. I was inhaling deeply through my nose and drifting away in the symphony of certainty that there was something I needed to do soon. Something that involved that amazing wonderful smell.

What she thought was a dirty joke was the most wonderful gift I have been given in three days, maybe four days. I hoped that my failure to shave this morning had not irritated her delicate finger, a finger which I was certain had just been used for something very personal. I could still feel the coolness as the moisture evaporated from my lip, leaving a perfume that was unique to Alice, a girl... woman...(and a mommy) who had made my life delightful in a few ways, and created the promise of so many new delights to come, maybe more than seven.

I had wondered what Agrippina had meant when she said that I was the man and that she would "never make the first move".

Now I knew, she would not make the first move, but she had found a way to encourage me to do so. I started wondering where the nearest place of privacy was, and wondering if my thick hand could slide into her pants as easily as her hand had. I hoped Agatha would enjoy what I planned to do as much as I did the idea of doing it. Did I clip my fingernails recently? Pretty sure I did, they look short enough, but I scraped them around on my clothing just to be sure.

I probably should have done some research on the internet: once I get my hand in her pants, what EXACTLY am I supposed to do next? What would I search to learn that? Why didn't I get a smart phone?

I hope she doesn't think whispered instructions are "making the first move", but I suppose I have a little time before I get my hand in there. Maybe I could ask some woman, wouldn't pretty much ANY woman be able to tell me. Sigh, there is an easy solution for pretty much every problem, isn't there?

prevacker
prevacker
122 Followers