Darts Anyone

Story Info
He's in the right place at the right time.
4.1k words
4.45
73.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,913 Followers

Since my last relationship ended, I've taken up a new hobby, darts. Well, it's not new actually, I used to play quite a bit but just drifted away from it over the past five or six years. Wednesday night, around seven is the tournament I usually play.

Last Wednesday night, I was running late and got there just in time to sign in and pay my five bucks. I grabbed a beer and looked around for a place to sit. Usually I sit with a group of friends, but tonight there were already nine people around a table designed for six, so I decided to find another place.

The only available seat was a table for two against the back wall, between the jukebox and a cardboard cut out of some country western singer selling beer. With a shrug I walked over and sat down. As I opened my dart case and assembled my darts, I thought, at least the speakers on the jukebox itself were off.

Looking around, I had a pretty good view of the boards between the rows of tables in front of me. Not a bad spot all things considered, the wall behind me, the game in front of me, and the bar off to my left. As I glanced at the bar, I grinned and thought; I'm liking this seat more all the time.

There were three young ladies seated on the last three stools at this end of the bar. All of them wore short skirts, which displayed their legs to perfection. It made for some very nice, if not distracting scenery; since seated I was on eye level with their thighs.

My attention was drawn back to the game, as we drew for starting spots and partners. My partner was a younger blonde lady that I knew and had partnered with before. She was a good player, a lot better than I was, since I'm out of practice. When they flipped to see if we were going to play Cricket or 501, I had my first bad luck of the night. Cricket was to be the game. In 501, luck can be a big factor if you're not really good, but with Cricket, accuracy is everything.

We would be in the second group to shoot, so I sat down to relax. As I sipped on my beer, my eyes were drawn to the three ladies at the end of the bar. The one with her back against the wall, was the only one of the three I had seen in here before. She was a tall brunette, slightly on the chunky side but with good-looking legs, I realized.

Her skirt was knee length and not very tight, it rode up to just above the knee as she sat facing her girlfriends. Another brunette was in the middle and facing slightly to her right. She was of medium height and thin, all I could see of her legs was the right one. From what little I could see, her legs were as thin as the rest of her, but shapely with tight thigh and calf muscles. Her black leather skirt looked very, very short, riding high up on her thighs.

The blonde on the end was something else altogether, very tall, and in great shape. She was sitting sideways, facing the other two and from her profile she was gorgeous, and way out of my league. What she was doing in this place was anyone's guess.

My partner, Michelle called to me, we were up. I'd like to say we won but we didn't. We lost by one bulls eye and went to the elimination round. This meant we would have to wait until everyone had played their first round, and then we shot again, in the first round of elimination. From the number of teams we had tonight, that would take a while.

The waitress brought me another beer and I contemplated going over to talk to the three ladies. As I glanced that way, the one in the middle turned to get off her stool. The blonde turned to face me, as she made room for her friend and I found myself looking straight up her short skirt.

The club is fairly dark but the lights on the jukebox were bright and down on my level. I could see well enough to tell, she wasn't wearing panties and was shaved as smooth as a babies butt. The only things along that route to heaven were a pair of thigh high stockings. Her knees had opened as she turned the stool and they stayed that way for a couple of seconds before slowly closing.

As the girl in the middle, slid off her stool, the very short skirt slid up even higher, revealing a very small pair of red panties. She laughed as she tugged the skirt down and said something to the blonde which made them both laugh. As the blonde turned back toward the end of the bar, her knees opened once again giving me a quick glimpse of her inner thighs.

I'm glad I didn't have to go shot darts, as I had a dart problem of my own that was quite obvious. I went back to watching the dart game, but kept a watch on the blonde out of the corner of my eye.

The way the bar is laid out, the three women were sitting on the end by themselves. The bar makes a ninety degree turn just behind the blonde and runs the length of the back wall. There is a sectioned wall about four feet high between the dart and pool area and the rest of the club.

From where I sat, I was looking through the opening at the end of the wall, at the girls. The area they sat in was a small cubby hole area, enclosed on two sides and they were pretty much alone. All of the customers who were not playing darts or pool were at the far end of the bar. I didn't know if they knew I was here or not, as I was partially obscured by the cardboard cut out.

When the thin brunet returned, she stopped by the back of her stool and spoke to the blonde a moment, before handing her something. The blonde laughed as she held the red panties below the top of the bar and shook them. Carefully she folded them and stuck them into her purse and then she and the thin burnet looked at the other girl and grinned.

The larger girl shook her head and took another sip of her drink. The thin girl moved over beside her, and whispered in her ear for a moment, as the blonde leaned across to get into the conversation also. After a couple of minutes, the larger girl picked up her drink and downed it in one long swallow. With a grin she sat the glass down and slid off her stool.

The thin girl hugged her as she and the blonde laughed. Shaking her head the larger girl headed toward the ladies room. I noticed that the a-line skirt she wore buttoned up the front and that she wasn't fat, just large built, with very large breasts and wide hips. She was also the oldest of the three.

As she left, the small girl moved over and climbed up onto her bar stool and turned to face the blonde. They had their heads close together as they talked and the brunet had her hand on the blondes thigh. As the conversation went on the brunets hand caressed the stocking clad thigh and from time to time, it wandered up under the hem of the skirt. By the time the large girl returned the hand was spending more time under the skirt than out.

The thin girl quickly sat back and moved her hand, as the large girl dropped a pair of black panties in the blondes lap. She kept walking on down to her stool and sat down. The thin girl turned and kissed her on the cheek and laughed. The blonde folded the panties and put them in her purse.

About that time my partner came over to my table and sat down. "What's with you tonight? You're to quiet and you seem distracted."

I chuckled and replied, "I'm just in one of those moods, I guess."

"Well, you know that we worry about you, maybe you should move over to the table with us." She said as the waitress came by to see if we needed anything.

I ordered another beer before I said to Michelle, "No, I'm fine. There's enough of a crowd around that table now." I finished with a laugh.

She grinned and said, "Tell me about it. I wish about half of them would leave. It seems that when you're single, everyone wants to party with you."

I laughed and nodded understandingly, as I glanced over her shoulder to see the blonde turn her back to the bar and lift her left foot to the middle rung of the stool. With her leg up and her knees spread slightly, I had a perfect view of her smoothly shaved mound and puffy outer lips.

Her head was turned toward the thin brunette, but I could see her eyeing me out of the corner of her eye. The thin girl cut her eyes quickly at me and then back at the blonde. I grinned as I realized that the blonde was doing this on purpose and that her girlfriend now knew it.

Michelle said something, but I totally missed it. I pulled my eyes away from the blondes treasures and said, "I'm sorry, I was in another world for a moment, what did you say?"

She laughed and said, "I just offered you a penny for your thoughts, but I guessed you were to far away to hear me. You had that far away look in your eyes."

I grinned and forced myself not to glance at the blonde, as I said, "I've had a lot on my mind as of late. I nearly didn't come out tonight but I'm glad I did."

After I finished saying that, I looked off and let my eyes wander around until they once again rested on the blonde. She had turned back to face her girlfriend, but still had her leg raised. The thin girl had both her feet up on the middle rung of her stool and the leather skirt was all the way up at the top of her thighs.

The large brunet was leaning in to talk to her, but I could see her eyes wandering from time to time to the bare thighs right below her. I looked at Michelle and grinned, before I said, "I don't think I'm going to be much help at darts tonight, I'm just to distracted."

"You shot pretty good in the first game. Remember we were playing two of the best players here, so we didn't do to bad for amateurs." She replied with a grin.

I nodded and she continued, "Well, I'd better get back to the party animals. I see that Julie has the chair and whip out and could use some help." She ended with a laugh.

I laughed at the mental image of that and said, "Yell at me when it's our turn again, in case I fall asleep or at least go off into dreamland again." She laughed and said she would, as she got up and headed back to her table.

I grinned to myself as I watched her cute ass wiggle inside her tight jeans as she walked away. Yeah, tonight was a good night to be out and about. Now don't get me wrong, Julie and Michelle are more like my daughters than anything else. They sort of adopted me a few years back after Julie's husband died and she had some hard times of it for a while. I'm a widower, so I've been there and done that. It's a hard road.

A movement at the bar drew my attention back to the here and now. The thin brunet turned toward the blonde and the blonde turned toward me. The highway to heaven was open wide and I was enjoying the view. The brunet turned even farther around and as she still had both feet up on the middle rung, I was treated to a full view of her little treasure too.

Hers was just as smoothly shaven as the blondes but where the blonde's was closed with just a hint of the inner lips showing, the brunettes was open and the inner lips spread. The short leather skirt was almost up around her waist. Her right hand moved up along the inside of her thigh, with a slow caressing movement until it reached her sex.

The large brunette leaned forward and to her right as her eyes followed the path of the hand; the blonde's eyes were also following the hand. The thin brunette was staring straight at me with a sweet smile on her face.

I felt myself lick my lips, which made the brunette's smile turn to a grin, as she ran a fingertip slowly up and down along her slit. At the top of each stroke, she would pause and circle her swollen clit several times before sliding the finger back down toward her opening.

I squirmed in my chair, trying to relieve some of the pressure on my swollen member, which was in a bind under the tight fabric of my jeans. When that didn't work, I reached down and made the adjustments manually. This made the brunette grin even more.

Slowly she wiggled her butt forward on the stool until her sex was just on the edge of the seat. She was still slowly rubbing herself, circling the clit at the top, but now she could dip her fingertip into the opening at the bottom. It wasn't long before the whole area was glistening with her juices.

I also noted that the blondes sex was opening wider and the inner lips were becoming longer and thinner. The larger brunet's mouth was open slightly, but her eyes never left the moving hand. I don't think she realized it, but her left hand was massaging her right breast through her blouse and bra.

I wanted to rub myself but unlike the girls, who were protected from view by the bar and the low wall, I sat out in the open. I thought about getting up and walking over to where they were, but I didn't want to spoil their fun, or mine for that matter. Anyway it would have been way to obvious to anyone looking at me that I had a raging hard on. That would have aroused curiosity I didn't want.

The blonde slipped off her stool and came over to my table, moved the other chair around beside me and sat down. We sat in silence for a moment as we both watched the brunette. She leaned over toward me and whispered, "Do you like watching my little friend?"

I just grinned at her for a second before turning my eyes back toward the bar. "Looking at you wasn't bad either." I replied.

"Brenda loves to show off." She said after a while. "But then again, so do I." After another pause she asked, "Are you with the blonde girl who came over here earlier?"

I shook my head as I replied, "No, she's just a friend and right now she's my darts partner. Her boyfriend is the guy sitting on her left."

Brenda now had two fingers of one hand working slowly in and out of her sex and was rubbing her clit with two fingers of the other. I wondered how long it would be before she came.

As if reading my mind the blonde whispered, "It won't be long now, before she pops her cookies."

I felt a hand slide across my thigh and over my hard on. "Hmmm, nice. Maybe you should go offer to clean up her fingers when she's done. After all, she is giving you one hell of a show."

I grinned and asked, "Are her fingers all she would want cleaned up?"

The blonde chuckled and said, "That my friend will be my treat for the night."

When I just nodded, she went on, "Of course, by then I might need a little cleaning up myself."

When I glanced over at her she grinned and winked. As I chuckled, she continued, "Carol, the other girl might find something about you very interesting." She gave my manhood a squeeze. "Me too, if I'm in the right mood."

"And how do you get into the right mood?" I asked.

Before she could answer, Brenda froze and slowly locked her thighs around her hand as her upper body gave several long slow jerks. Her eyes were tightly closed and her head slowly went back, a look of utter ecstasy on her face.

"Someone making me cum like that would be a start." The blonde said with a chuckle.

The larger brunette glanced over at us with a disbelieving look on her face. She shook her head at the blonde before she looked back at Brenda. Brenda was lowly relaxing and opened her eyes to see us still looking at her. She grinned broadly and then gave us an air kiss.

"Now's your chance." The blonde said softly.

I grinned at her as I got up and walked over to Brenda. As I said, "Hello." I ran a finger ever so lightly up one thigh and down the other. Brenda shivered but never lost her grin.

I moved slightly to my left, putting my back to the most crowded part of the room as I grasp her wrist and slowly removed her hand from between her thighs. She kept the two fingers she had masturbated with together and pointed outward. I gave the tip of each finger a light lick before I sucked them both into my mouth, using my tongue to clean up the sweet sticky mess. As I worked at the fingers, Brenda's breathing became faster and her other hand moved up to rub lightly over the bulge in the front of my jeans.

After a moment she said, "Oh my, you are very good with that tongue, aren't you?"

My eyes never left hers as I slowly released the fingers from my mouth. I kissed the fingertips before I said, "You put on quite a show. Thank you, you've made an old mans day."

She squeezed my manhood through the jeans and said, "I don't think you're that old."

I chuckled and replied, "oh, but with age comes experience and the time to practice."

She laughed and said, "I can believe that, and I'll have to remember it in the future."

The blonde stood beside me and said, "Ok, now that you've met Brenda, let me introduce Carol, and I'm Mary.

I reached out to shake Carol's hand but her eyes were glued to the front of my levies. Mary laughed and said, "Carol? Earth to Carol? Hello?"

Carol suddenly looked up at Mary and then over to Brenda and finally over at me. She glanced at my hand next and then dropped her eyes back below my waist. Looking up again, she sighed as she took my offered hand and said, "Hello." Her eyes immediately dropped back down to the front of my jeans.

Mary laughed and said, "You'll have to excuse Carol; she's newly divorced and seems to have this fetish for crotch watching."

Carol glanced up at Mary and said, "I heard that, but you have to realize that I'm seeing shit tonight I've never seen before. I can't help it if all the action seems to be in other peoples laps."

Just for the hell of it, I clenched my ass cheeks and caused my manhood to twitch and jerk under my pants. Carol licked her lips and looked up at me and then at Mary. "Can we take him home with us?" She asked with a grin.

Mary laughed and said, "I'm working on it, down girl, down."

Brenda chuckled and said to Mary, "Speaking of down girl, have I got a deal for you. I've got this little mess that needs cleaning up really bad."

Mary grinned and said, "He offered to help me. Think you could handle two tongues?"

Brenda glanced at me and then back to Mary, "I know how you are in that department and if he eats pussy half as well as he licks fingers, I'd be dead by daylight." Mary laughed and I grinned. "Anyway, I have and idea that he's going to be busy if Carol has anything to say about it, and you to Mary. I saw you copping a feel or two over at the table."

About then I heard someone call my name; I turned to find Michelle standing at the low wall. "Hey, it'll be our turn, here very shortly so get ready."

I nodded and said, "Ok, I'll be right there." I was also wondering how I was going to go shot darts in the condition I was in. Maybe we would have two female opponents and this would be our secret weapon. This thought caused me to grin. Michelle looked at me funny for a second before she turned to walk back to her table.

I turned back to the three women and said, "If you'll excuse me I need to get rid of a certain problem before I go chunk darts."

All three of them glanced down at the front of my jeans. Mary laughed and said, "What are you going to do, pour a glass of ice water down your pants?" This made the other two laugh.

I chuckled as I replied; "Now there's a thought."

*****

I went and sat down at my table and tried to get my mind off Brenda, Carol, and Mary. It wasn't working very well. The waitress came by and asked if I wanted another beer. I shook my head and told her, "No, bring me a glass of ice water." She looked at me funny but left to get it.

The waitress set it down in front of me, just as Michelle headed my way. When she got to the table she stopped and looked from me to the water and back. "Uh, is there a problem?"

I looked up at her and lied, "No, just a little to long between games of darts and a few to many beers." I took a swig of the water and continued, "I ain't sure if I can hit the wall, never mind the dart board."

She looked at me for a long moment and then said, "I know what you mean, a couple of the guys have been buying shots, and I'm about half shot myself. Do you want to just concede and forget about it for tonight?"

I looked up at her and slowly nodded, "I do, if you do. I'd hate for us to hurt someone." I said, ending with a laugh.

TxRad
TxRad
5,913 Followers
12