Darts Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuation of my hotwife's first night of debauchery.
2.6k words
2.48
3.2k
6
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/06/2024
Created 06/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darts -- Part 2 (read Part 1 if you haven't already)

*Before continuing, this is a sexual love-letter to my woman. If you don't like 2nd person stories, this one might not be for you. Or maybe it is, particularly if you like hearing your woman getting fucked in another room. I'll leave it up to your discretion.

"Oh, oh, ooooh... don't fucking stop! Don't you dare stop! Yes! Oh, god, yes, your fingers... oooohh... fuuuucck..."

I was losing my mind. I couldn't touch my cock right out there in the open in the bar, sitting on a stool at a high-top, but my poor cock was bent double inside my pants.

In my delirious state, though, I'd momentarily blanked that our car was right outside. What was I doing, sitting on this stupid barstool when I could sit comfortably in the relative obscurity of the parking lot, listening to you getting your wet cunt licked by a very thirsty thirty-something through my earbuds while stroking my rock-hard cock through my jeans with the seat tilted back.

I got up and headed straight for the door, casting a quick eye at your lover's older darts partner standing in the shadows looking at his phone, a joint hanging from his fingers. He glanced up, too, but I was already halfway to the car.

This way, too, I could keep an eye on the doors, just in case you were unable to message me before they pulled you out of there. This needed to be on your terms. Right now, as I could hear -- "Fuuuuuuucck, oh fuuuuuck... oh, you really know what you're doing with your fingers, baby... oh fuucccck, yesssss..." -- things were very much on your terms, but that could quickly change.

For a minute, as I tilted the seat back and angled the mirrors to watch the doors, I felt like an agent on a stake-out, keeping an eye on his partner's sting. But then the increased rhythm of your gasps and cries told me that you were about to come all over your new lover's face, shattering that illusion and driving my hand to my cock. There wouldn't be time for us to come together, not just then, but I really needed to firmly squeeze my hard cock, feel the rush as you came, screaming, in my ear and on his tongue and fingers.

"Oh, ooh, ooooh! Oooh, fuuuucccckkkkk, baby... he's so good, baby! Baby! I want him inside of me, baaabbbyyy!! Baaaabbbyyy!! Fuuuucckkkk!! Yesssssssssss!!"

After that, your cries became incoherent, but even if they hadn't, my brain could barely process anything any longer. You had just told me -- screamed at me -- that you wanted him to fuck you!

It was time for the rest of the plan to be put into motion. As much as it pained me to remove my hand from my throbbing self, I needed clarity just then. I needed everything to go like clockwork, at least that which was within our control. The sex, well, that was almost certainly going to be chaos; pure, animal, sweaty, wet, grunting, screaming bedlam.

On cue, through my 'phones just then, I could hear some pretty animalistic kissing and grunting and moaning. I could picture him standing up, grabbing you by the hair and kissing you while keeping his fingers in or on your pussy, tilting you back against the sink counter, your hand firmly grasping his hardness, the palm of your hand getting slick with pre-cum...

"Okay, time for you to go."

"Go? You want me to leave, baby?"

You laughed. I could imagine the look on his face from the tone of his voice: half thirty-something seductor, half pouty teenager. More kissing noises, then, huskily:

"I need you to leave me alone for a few minutes to get myself together, okay, lover? You and Benny can wait for me in the parking lot."

More kissing and grunting, then: "If you don't let go of my cock, I'm never going to leave."

Fuck. Oh fuck.

More of your amazing laughter, then, him: "Oh, fuck. That is so sexy."

"Mmmmm... your pre-cum tastes soooo good. I can't wait to have him in my mouth."

A moment later you squealed, a sharp sound, though in obvious pleasure. I imagined that he had most likely roughly fingered you, but it could've been a tweaked nipple or a bite on the neck. For a moment, I wondered if he had taken you from behind, just jumped the entire plan by fucking you right there in the bathroom, but it didn't seem likely that you would have consented to that--

"Ooooh, fuuuuccck... Oh, you fucker! Oh, god, yes, fuuuuucccckkkk!"

Then I could hear both of you grunting like animals, and I knew.

Grunts and slaps and moans and the sound of lips and tongues and teeth mashing...

"Oh, fuck, baby, your pussy is fucking insane! Sooo tight, my god."

"Mmmffuuccckk, yessss, fuck her, fuck my pussy! Fuuuuccck... what... a ... fucking... great... cock, fuuuuccck!"

I couldn't help myself. I was already rubbing and grinding myself through my jeans, but hearing that made me lose control. My hand went crazy and my hips were thrusting up against it like they do when you're riding me. I exploded within a few seconds, coating the inside of my shorts and jeans with hot seed.

But you weren't even close to being done, you beautiful little slut.

"Oh, fuuuuck, baby! Yeesssssss, drill me, please... harder! Fuck, yess, that's it!"

"You like that, do you? Getting fucked like a whore in the bar?"

"Oh, fuuuuckkkk, yesssss, I fucking love it! Your cock is so perfect! Fuck my little cunt, baby! Oh, oh, ooohhhh! Ooohfuuucckkk! Oh yesss, right there, oh fuucck! Oh FUUUCCKK!"

I had no way of knowing what he'd done just then, but your screams become unintelligible. A long series of moans and cries that just became louder and louder. I was convinced that the whole pub could hear you, but when I turned and looked through the window, no one seemed to be paying any attention to that end of the venue. I'm guessing we had the band to thank for that, otherwise it would've been a very different story.

Then your cries got muffled and again I heard the obvious noises of the two of you mashing lips and tongues. I know how much you love to be kissed, especially when I'm fucking you, so this plus the rhythmic way that you began to moan told me that you were getting closer to an impending -- and massive -- orgasm.

Even though I had just come in my shorts, I began to stroke myself again, rubbing furiously against my still-hard cock through my jeans.

I heard you cry out in a series of panting, rhythmic moans and I knew, having heard that pattern so many times before, exactly how hard and fast to rub my cock in order to release at the exact moment of your own crescendo.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ooohhh, ooohhhhh, oooooohhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk, yyyyyyeeeessssssssss, fuuuuucccckkkkk!!"

I came right with you, lights exploding behind my eyes like fireworks. There are few things better for me than hearing you in ecstasy, and there you were, experiencing your first new cock since we got together, simultaneously living out three of your fantasies for our mutual pleasure: getting fucked in public, getting fucked by a total stranger, and having me watch or listen in as it happened.

He hadn't come yet, and I could hear him grunting faster as he approached his own orgasm.

Then: "Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, your tight little--Wait, I'm not finished!"

But his protest rapidly turned back to moans. I had a pretty good idea what was happening, and then you confirmed it. Slurping and sucking noises accompanied his moans, and you joined the chorus with a few appreciative moans of your own.

"Mmmmm... baby... You have such a beautiful cock. Do you like it when I do that?"

He didn't answer, but it was pretty obvious he did. And, being so close to coming inside of you helped, because only seconds later I heard:

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!"

Then all I could hear was his rapid gasping and your long, drawn-out moans. Had you just swallowed another man's cum? I was still so hard my cock was pushing against the waistline of my jeans, and I hadn't stopped rubbing. My breath was coming in short gasps, just like your lover's.

"Mmmm... you taste so good. I love the taste of my own pussy mixed with your cum. Fuuucckk..." More sucking and slurping as your lover continued to gasp, though with less frequency. You had. You had swallowed another man's cum like the horny little slut that you love to be. Greedily, I rubbed myself to another rapid inside-my-pants orgasm.

"We should probably get out of the bathroom."

What followed was, I assumed, the noise of clothes getting put back in place.

"You first. I need to... well, I need a moment."

Another kiss and a moan, and then, as the bathroom door opened, I briefly heard the band playing the Stones' Little T&A: "She's my little rock 'n' roll, ah-ah-ah / My tits and ass with soul, baby..."

I was, thus, laughing when you put your headphones back on. I have to admit, given the tension surrounding our circumstances, the volume of my laughter was a little disproportionate.

"Um... what the fuck, baby? Are you okay? What are you laughing about?"

I quickly regained control, not wanting you to think that any of this was funny to me.

"Sorry, my love... but ... the band. Did you hear the song?"

A brief pause.

"Oh!" And then you realised what had set me off. You started laughing, which set me off again, and that was it. We were both laughing like two stoned kids high on mushrooms on the local beach, laughing at the cop with too much hair-mousse who just told us to 'pack up our ghetto-blaster and get home to [our] parents'. (Something we had both experienced many times in our youth.)

"Oh, fuck. I can't breathe. Fuck. Why is this so funny, baby?"

I didn't have an answer. A few turns of the second-hand dial later, though, we got ourselves back under control and moved on to the next order of business.

"So... that was fun."

You sighed, letting out a long breath at the end.

"You don't hate me right now?"

"What? Why the fuck would I hate you, love? That was the literal sexiest fucking thing I've ever experienced. I've just come three fucking times, just from listening. I can't fucking WAIT to actually watch you."

"Hmmm..."

"'Hmmm'? Are you uncertain? You don't want to go any further tonight?"

"Well, I... I feel kinda slutty right now."

I chuckled, "Yes. Yes, you are. You are my little slut, and I fucking love you for it."

"I don't know. That was intense. That was fucking insane, and so unexpected. I don't know if I can..." You trailed off.

I didn't fill the gap, waiting for you to pick it up, but the silence went on. I could picture you biting your lower lip, contemplating.

"Baby..."

"Yes, Adrian?" You only call me by name in moments of heightened emotional intensity.

I reciprocated. "Natasha, we -- you -- don't have to go any further with this tonight than you are comfortable with. That's always been the deal, right?"

Quietly, "Right."

"Even if we're in the middle of something, you can always 'Baltimore' out, right?" (Baltimore, being the least sexy city we could think of, was our safe word.)

"Right." A little firmer this time.

"So, if you don't want another strange cock inside your tight, wet little cunt tonight, I can come back inside right now, whisk you out the front door so you don't have to see your lover or his pal, and we can go home and fuck like animals while you tell me all about your night in delightful detail."

"Hmmm... right. Okay. Fuck. Let me think for a moment."

Of course, I knew what I'd just done, the seeds I had just sown. I needed you to get there of your own volition, however.

"You're an asshole, you know that."

"I do, my horny little slut. I do."

"Fuck." A long sigh. "Let's do this."

I laughed, once again releasing the tension, and you joined me.

"Fuck, but that felt good. I want it again tonight. I want mmmooorrre cock. I want to be fucked again and again. Fuck. Does that make me bad, baby? Am I your bad girl?"

"Yes, you fucking are, my beautiful whore. Yes you fucking are. I love you."

"Mmmm... I need you to kiss me right now. Can you come in here for a moment and kiss me?"

I didn't need to be asked a second time.

Nick had joined Benny outside, and they were puffing on another joint and talking quietly as I approached the side door once more.

"... so tight... came so fucking hard..."

"... better let me in that pussy tonight... fucking blue balls, man..."

I almost let my guard down and let them in on the night that they were about to have; instead I held my tongue and walked back into the bar.

I knocked on the bathroom door. You opened it and pulled me inside, grabbing me fiercely by the back of the neck and pulling me into a chaotic kiss, the sort of kiss that only people with a deep carnal knowledge of one another can pull off without crossing some boundary or another. We ended up with you on top of me in the toilet stall, lips-and-tongues locked, you frantically pulling at my belt and pulling me out. I was inside of your wet little pussy without any need for foreplay, both of us needing [yet another] release, this one with the person we called 'home'.

It was frantic and frenzied and over in two minutes, but it was mind-blowingly good, both of us seeing stars as we came together, backs arching away, your magnificent tits bouncing, before snapping back to lip-and-body lock once more.

A few minutes later, we were in front of the mirror, making adjustments and grinning like teenagers.

"Okay, so what's your plan, baby? 'Cause I know you've got a plan in that devious mind of yours."

I chuckled. "Yup. Do your headphones and phone still have a good charge on them?"

You checked while I adjusted my shirt.

"Yep. All good."

"Okay..."

I laid out the plan, and, to my surprise, you didn't have any objections.

Well, one.

"I think they might spook if you just came in. Maybe you should be there, right from the beginning."

"So, you all walk in, and the guy who was lingering around the darts room is just sitting in the living room, sipping his 18-year-old Bunnahabhain?"

"It's better than the alternative." With two fingers you made a running motion across your other palm.

"Right. Okay, fair enough. It's worth a shot. At least then they'll know who's calling the shots."

I took you back into my arms then. "You are quite a woman, you know that?"

"I know."

I laughed and kissed you.

"Okay... we should get you out there, before they take off." I looked into your beautiful brown eyes, your lashes heavy with lust. "Yeah. You look ready."

You kissed me once more. "I am. Now, get going. Pour me a big fuckin' tequila and soda when you're pouring your scotch, alright? I'm gonna need it."

I held up my phone, pressed your number. You pulled out your own phone, gave me a thumbs-up, and with that, the plan was in motion once more.

End of Part 2