Date Night

Story Info
A romantic interlude for longtime husband and wife.
3k words
4.25
5.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a normal Friday night. Nothing special to celebrate, but the kids were gone for the weekend, so they could be alone. It had been a while since they had been able to have a date night together. It seemed that there was always a reason not to- the kids, activities, their work schedules, whatever. But she decided that enough was enough, and now they were going to go out, she was making it happen.

Of course, he was excited. He loved her, more than he could appropriately put into words. There were times he got frustrated, times he thought it would just be better and easier if they just ended the whole thing; surely there were times she did also. But he knew deep down that she was meant to be his wife, he felt that in his very soul. She had walked into his life from out of nowhere and pulled him out of a particularly deep and self-destructive place. He'd known quickly that she was different, special, and he longed to be in her presence. It might have been a surprise to some that they wound up together, but not to him. Every part of him- mind, body, and soul- wanted, no needed, to be with her, so he made her his partner.

But, no matter, like all relationships, it had its moments- burning passion, seething anger, deep frustration, unfathomable happiness, creeping doubt, unbridled joy. Good and bad would wax and wane like the moon, rise and fall like the tides, but they stuck it out, kept fighting to find the good in and for each other. So, perhaps it was "just" a date night, but was it ever, really?

It was only supposed to be dinner, and maybe a movie. He knew that what she said, he should take at face value. She wasn't one to mince words, or play silly games. But he also knew that it had been some time since they had been intimate, and he couldn't help but fantasize about what might happen after they got home- no kids, an empty house- plenty of opportunity. But he also knew he should guard his optimism. It wasn't the first time that they had the opportunity, but failed to consummate anything. The reasons, of course, were always legitimate, and always plentiful, but that made them no less frustrating to him. Such was the depth of his connection to her, he felt like an empty vessel when they woke up in the morning, still clothed, on opposite sides of the bed. So, he hoped, and fantasized a little, and tried not to let his emotions get the best of him.

The odds were 50/50, at best, but he still prepared as if it were 20 years earlier when the chances of success were much greater. He sometimes fantasized about her doing the same thing- remembering when they were younger and couldn't keep their hands off one another. The morning of their date he shaved himself. He said he did it "for her," but he knew she didn't really care. He knew he actually did it because he liked the feel of it. His tender flesh pressed tightly to hers, the feeling of nothing between them. If there was even a 1% chance of something sexual happening, that's how he wanted to be, because it helped turn HIM on, and he knew it.

He knew his fantasy of her doing the same was just that- fantasy. She had told him several times that she was done doing it. The kids and the surgeries had just made the feeling in that area too different for her- not painful, exactly, just not good. But he also knew that she knew that he LOVED her that way, and so he continued to fantasize about one day finding her if not shaved, well, then, perhaps at least a little trimmed down below.

There wasn't really any doubt as to what he would be wearing on their date. He laughed as he pulled them from his drawer and put them on. She called them his "fuck-me" panties. This was, of course, a joke at his expense. He had once casually remarked about her wearing "fuck me" panties all the time and him not getting to enjoy them. She had dismissed his comment easily, asking what made a pair of underwear "fuck me panties," while knowing full well what he meant. She had, at one time or another, possessed many "fuck me" clothes- skimpy thongs, see through lace, short skirts, midriff shirts. She knew how to use her sexuality to manipulate him. He knew she did, but he gladly let her. He loved her body, found her the sexiest woman anywhere, and still did, despite the age and inevitable changes time brings.

Again, he fantasized about what she might be wearing, were they to wind up in bed. He hoped it was her black lacy set. He loved her in black. It made her seem dangerous, dominant, sexually strong. He dreamed of feeling the soft warmth of her pressed against the thin soft fabric of his underwear while he felt the soft bumps and textures of her lace panties against his hard cock, intensified by his freshly shaved skin.

Oh, but he was making too much of this. There were too many reasons to not do it: she had been sick, he had been sick recently, they had both worked and were tired, she had to work the next day. They were all perfectly good reasons, but he still just hoped that things would fall in his favor. But he still needed to calm down, so he didn't get his hopes too high.

He dressed quickly and headed to one of their favorite restaurants. Dinner was exceptional, but the real issue was whether or not to go to a movie. He knew that the longer they stayed out, the lower his chances would be of getting her in bed, if there was any chance at all. So, despite wanting to go see a movie, he suggested that maybe there would be one they could watch at home. He knew that this plan could backfire. She had a tendency to just shut down and zone out when they were at home. It was her safe space, after all. But that seemed to be the only choice he could make to increase his odds.

They arrived home at the same time, but he hurried to open the door for her. As she walked by him into the house, he thought about how sexy she looked. She had worn a fairly sexy outfit, at least he found it so. A pair of black leggings, red satiny top, sweater. He loved her in leggings, they accentuated he long legs. Though she may not have had her tiny "runner's body" anymore, he still found her legs to be her best asset. He stared at her ass while she walked in front of him, and he could feel himself stiffen in his shorts.

When she went to the kitchen to put her purse down, he made a decision to make his move. Oh, there was still a big chance this could backfire, and he knew it. But he decided to take the risk anyway. He came up near her and, as she turned, he grabbed her around the waist and kissed her, softly, lovingly. He gauged the response of her kiss back. She didn't break it off, so he opened his mouth and let his tongue part her lips. Her tongue met his, and they explored each other for a moment.

Of course, she knew what he wanted. She had probably known all along. She probably knew the minute that she suggested a date night that he was probably thinking of THIS moment, what would happen AFTER they got home. She had probably planned out this very scenario, and thought about how she would either stop it right there or take it further. She knew the ball was now in her court, and she had to decide what would happen next- allow it to continue, or stop it here and risk hearing his desperately annoying sounds of frustration. She hated him for this, how he put so much stock into these moments, how he slipped into an almost existential crisis when she didn't let him have her. But tonight she could feel her own desire, her own need, so she wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him closer as she deepened their kiss.

As their tongues slid around each other, he could feel his breath quicken and his cock harden. This usually happened when he was pressed tightly against her. His hands instinctively began caressing her back, and shoulders, and butt, and face. He hated his hands in these times. They felt so awkward, but he always felt like they should be doing something. Their kiss became more passionate though, their tongues more insistent, probing. He let his hands begin to wander more, down her sides, up her chest, across her still covered tits.

She could feel his urgency, and her own desires now started to burn hotter. She could feel his hard cock pressed against her, and she could feel the wetness starting to form in her pussy. She knew now, though, that she held all the cards. Despite her desire, she possessed far more willpower than he. He was past the point of no return, so she could control the situation. She decided to seize that initiative. She reached for his shirt and slid it over his head, exposing his chest. He might not have the athlete body he used to, but he was still not bad for a guy his age. She ran her hands across his chest, feeling the hard nubs of his nipples. She heard his soft gasp as she touched them. Her hands continued down, finding his cock straining against his pants. She caressed it through the fabric, as she broke their kiss and began to suck on one of his nipples.

His head felt like it might explode when she flicked her tongue across his nipple. The sensation sent chills down his spine, deepening his arousal. She rarely did this, but he loved the feeling of her mouth on his body. She worked first one to a hard point and then the other. As she stood to resume their kiss, he took a risk and raised her top over her head. He knew she wasn't thrilled with her own body much anymore, and it had been a very long time since she had let him see her in nothing but her bra, but she, surprisingly, didn't object, and raised her arms as he slid it over her head. He pulled her closer to him, feeling her cool skin pressed to his and seeing for the first time her black bra, quickening his pulse, as he resumed their kiss.

Standing now in just her leggings and bra, she pushed herself tighter against his cock and began to move her hips in rhythm with the movement of their tongues. She could feel the sticky wetness from her pussy now soaking her panties. She suddenly turned her back to him, rubbing his cock into the crack of her ass, and moving his hands to her bra covered tits. She hadn't let him touch her tits in quite some time, but she relished the feeling of his hands sliding under her bra cups, his fingers touching her nipples, hardening them against the fabric. She cocked her head to the side so he could kiss her neck, and she ground her ass against his straining cock, and groaned in pleasure when he lowered one hand from her tits to feel her pussy outside her pants.

He was desperate for her now, lustful, desirous. He slid his hands into the waistband of her leggings and slid them down, exposing her black lace panties. She turned back to face him and used the opportunity to take them all the way off. Her hands went immediately to his belt, unbuckling it, unbuttoning his pants, unzipping them, pulling them down so his throbbing cock could push further into his fuck me panties. He slipped them all the way down as she broke free and said to him "shall we move this to the bedroom?"

He nearly ran following her, watching the sway of her ass clad only in her panties. When they reached the room, she turned and he was immediately upon her in a flash of arms and hands, and tongues, and spandex and lace. He eased her back onto the bed, and then climbed on top of her between her legs. His cock was so hard now it almost hurt, but he lowered it onto her pussy, and he rubbed it up and down her sopping wet slit against the fabric of her panties. He could feel the heat of her arousal and the texture of the lace of her panties, and it was all he could do to not cum right there.

After he ground into her for a few moments, she pushed him up, off the bed and stood him up again. She grabbed the waist of his underwear and slid them down, his cock finally springing free. She grabbed it with one hand, and slowly knelt in front of him. His eyes nearly bulged out of his head as he realized she was going to suck his cock. This was a rare treat for him indeed. She slowly flicked out her tongue and circled his head, then licked slowly down the bottom of his shaft to his balls, where she lightly licked them. Then she licked back up to the head, and sucked it into her mouth.

He stared down at her, with his cock in her mouth, and let the moment overtake him. He exhaled slowly and felt the warm softness of her mouth surround his throbbing cock, as she bobbed up and down on his member. Oh, he loved it, but he knew he couldn't take much, and he still had plans for her. He grabbed her by the face, and lifted it up to his. He kissed her again passionately, and pushed her back onto the bed. She fell on her back, with her legs open. He could see the wet spot forming, and he put his hand there, rubbing her pussy.

She raised her hips to meet his hand, she wanted more, she wanted him to fuck her now, but she realized he was going to return the favor in his own way. She knew that he knew she hated oral. But she also knew that he loved to finger her, and, frankly, she loved to be fingered. He reached up and grabbed the waist of her panties, pulling them off her in one motion. She spread her legs wide for him, showing him her surprise- her neatly trimmed bush. She could hear him gasp as he recognized what she had done, just for him. His finger slid over the soft mound of pubic hair and slid easily into her sopping hole. It didn't take very long or much effort for a second and then a third finger to join it. She bucked her hips against his hand, her orgasm building. She knew what she wanted now, and she knew he'd willingly oblige. She spread her legs wider and whispered to him "try to put your whole hand in me. I want it bad, baby." He did it, sliding his pinky and then his thumb into her. She gasped and moaned as she felt the amazing stretch of her pussy around his hand. She loved feeling this full, and the intimacy of doing something naughty with him. She had enough though, now. She broke away from the fullness in her pussy and looked him in the eye. "Fuck me, now," she said, "I want your cock inside me."

"Gladly," he responded. He climbed between her legs, and wiped her juices from the had that had just been inside her onto his cock, mixing it with the pre-cum that was oozing from its tip. "Put it in me," she begged. He aligned the tip with her slit and slid it all the way inside her with one deep thrust. "OOOOHHHHH," she moaned. "Fuck me, make me cum," she told him, as she reached around him and grabbed his ass, pulling him deeper into her.

She took control of their rhythm now, grinding her clit into the base of his cock. She stopped his thrusting and adopted more of a rocking motion, around and side to side inside of her. She knew she was close, and kept going until she found her release, groaning out to him "Oh, I'm cumming, oh fuck!"

He felt the spasm of her pussy on his cock as her orgasm hit. He loved the feeling of her cumming all over his cock. He let the waves of her orgasm subside, before he slid slowly out of her, almost all the way, before sliding back in, her cum now coating his cock. He pulled completely out of her and lifted her legs to his shoulders and slowly slipped back inside her. She looked up at him and said "Fill me up with your cum. Fuck me and fill me." She could feel him stiffen inside her even more, and felt his explosion deep in her pussy. "Oh, fuck," he moaned as he found his release, shooting rope after rope of cum into her.

After his orgasm, she pulled him close, nuzzling him, feeling him soften inside her as his cum leaked out of her. When she felt he was ready, she pushed him out of her satisfied pussy and onto the bed. She grabbed her panties and pulled them on, before resting her head gently on his chest and drifting off to sleep, finally, well fucked and satisfied.