Date Night

Story Info
A Swinger Couple's Date Night gets wild.
3.2k words
3.94
65.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
batman66
batman66
62 Followers

We are swingers and have been for a while but we are not traditional swingers in the truest sense...if there is such a thing for swingers. We started swinging for the same reasons that most couples do..we love to fuck. Sharing fantasies in bed led to finding places to live them out. The experience did wonders to keep the spark alive in our marriage. But as I said, we are not traditional swingers. Our unique swinger style evolved from a deep desire to cheat on each other without fully cheating. We call it Date Night.

Date Night is pretty simple. We both have a few "friends" we maintain for those times we need to have a sexual experience outside of our marriage. We keep each other informed of our friends and each of us have the right to vote a member of the other's list "off the island" if we become uncomfortable with the relationship. Any emails that we write to our "friends" are always blind copied to each other. We get off on reading these very flirty and often dirty emails. Sometime we help each other craft them knowing what the other sex wants to read. The end result of these emails is to set up a date night. Date nights always end in sex; occasionally even in threesomes.

Dates usually start at a hotel's bar or a bar near a hotel. The night starts with one of us meeting our date for drinks. The other spouse would show up later and observe from nearby in the bar or sometimes joining the "couple" for drinks. The couple being Kay or I with our date for the night. After some time relaxing and flirty dialogue, the couple would then go to the room where they could do anything with the partner. But the bedroom portion of the date could only last one hour. The couple only had one hour to fuck before the other spouse would enter the room. This was our brand of swinging and we enjoyed the experience. It allowed us the freedom to enjoy pure sex with another person but culminate the event with our spouse.

The last date night was an incredible event. One that may never, could ever, be topped or relived again. It was my wife's turn for her date night. And it was with her favorite date, Jake. Jake was a nice guy and almost a friend to the family; as much as a friend you can have with a guy who is fucking your wife. The truth is I liked Jake and trusted him with my wife Kay. He was a bit shorter than me. He was in pretty good shape. I enjoyed watching him with Kay.

I know many of you are critical of a guy like me; a husband who not only allows his wife to fuck other men but enjoys it when she does. It is not because I am a closet gay; far from it. I am about a manly as a man there is. I have often been called ruggedly handsome and have led men in combat. To me Kay is a work of art. She is beautiful and when she makes love or has sex, it is like a living piece of art. To be able to step back and watch her as she becomes a vessel of pleasure; it is incredible. And it leaves me wanting her even more if that is possible.

Her date with Jake took place at one of the hotels we liked to visit. Kay got there early and checked in. She left a key for me at the front desk. As I finished up work, she dolled herself in the room. Some date nights she will allow me to help her get ready. Sometimes I would help shave her very beautiful pussy knowing that soon it would be violated by another man's cock. I would often give it a good luck kiss. I would help pick out her lingerie and clothes. I knew the look Kay would go for; outwardly mildly conservative but naughty/slutty under the cover. She would wear shorter skirts with slits that would hint at her thigh high stockings. She would wear lacy bras. Kay always made sure that the buttons on her blouse showed lace and cleavage. And cleavage she had; Kay was blessed with a great pair of breasts. She was a 36DD and with a thin waist and slender hips. She stood at 5' 8" without her heals. But that night Kay was alone as she prepared herself for the evening ahead. Being a sweetheart, she sent cell phone pictures of herself in various states of dress to tease me as I finished up at the office.

I took a shower at the office after I finished up work. I knew the timeline was tight and I would not be able to meet her before her date started. I liked that sometimes. I took the elevator down to street level and called a cab. Traffic was bad and it took a bit longer to get to the hotel. By the time I got there she was already at the bar. She texted me before she left the room letting me know that she was about to meet Jake. The rule for our dating was that once the date started we would not bother each other with distracting phone calls or messages.

I entered the hotel and checked at the desk. The young receptionist gave me the key to the room and took my bag so I could pick it up later. I made my way to the bar.

I saw Kay sitting at one of the small tables near the bar. She looked incredible. She wore a blouse that was cut almost to her naval. Her breasts must have been taped to stay inside without falling out. I chose a seat at the bar which allowed me to watch her. She was sitting next to Jake and the two were obviously cozy. Kay would lean into him brushing her breasts into his arm. As I drank my beer I glanced under the table and saw Kay's foot riding up Jake's leg. Her hand was resting on his thigh. This always arouses me. I know she must be stroking him.

She glanced around the room. She caught me looking at her. Kay didn't make a big deal of it. During the brief glance she gave me her famous "Mona Lisa" smile then she leaned into Jake and gave him a very passionate kiss. Although I couldn't see it, I am sure Jake's cock was getting some attention as well. God this woman drove me crazy. Watching her kiss Jake drove me wild. Jake's hand ran up Kay's arm and brushed her breasts as they kissed. I knew Kay was ready for a good fuck. It wouldn't be long until her hour started. She whispered into Jake's ear and I saw him wave to the waitress for the check.

The two stood up and strode out of the bar holding hands. Again she took my breath away. Her skirt was very short tonight and barely concealed her thigh high stockings. I noticed that as she walked out every guy and some of the girls in the bar watched her leave. She does that.

I could see the elevator in the lobby from my stool in the bar. As the doors closed on the two of them, I saw her hand go to his zipper. Lucky guy. I glanced at my watch and marked the time. It was almost 8:00 PM. One hour to kill... well one hour to kill for me. I was pretty sure the time would fly by for Kay and her date, Jake. I looked around the bar to see if there was any company to help me spend the time.

There were a couple of guys talking about football. I love football and joined the conversation. As we talked, my mind played out what was happening upstairs in the room. I was pretty sure that Kay's thong would be off before they got out of the elevator. But she would not rush to the bed. She normally liked to make an entrance. I could see Jake sitting on the edge of the bed as Kay stripped down to her lingerie in the bathroom. She wasn't one of those girls who got into tearing off clothes. Soon after her entrance she would get her lover's cock out and start sucking it. Kay loves sucking cock. Watching her give head is very arousing. All this played through my mind as I chatted with the bar crew and crowd.

Glancing at the clock I saw that a half hour had passed already. I hoped that Kay was having a good time. I knew that it would end well for me. She was always wild at the after sex sex! I loved it when I would join her afterwards and smell the sex on her; see her glistening skin glowing from an evening of love making. She would ride me like a drug pumped porn star. My mind wandered to how I would find her when I went upstairs tonight. Would she still be wearing her lingerie or would she be naked in bed? Would she have tried to clean herself up? I am sure I knew the answer to that one. No. She knew how much I enjoyed seeing her sexed up.

Finally the hour was up. I settled my tab and made my way to the public restroom. I brushed my teeth and straightened up. I was eager to join my wife.

I walked to the elevator and found my room key in my pocket. It was burning in my hand. My palms were sweaty. They were always sweaty when I joined her after a date.

As the elevator rose I thought of my lovely wife dropping to her knees and taking Jake's cock in her mouth in the very spot I was standing. I bet he ran his hands through her hair.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened. I exited and saw the sign indicating the range of rooms where my room, our room was located. My knees shook a little as I made my way to the room. Soon I was standing outside the door. I wondered if Jake was still there with her as I swiped the ekey.

Nothing would have prepared me for what I found inside.

As the door opened, I first heard the voices... I mean the sounds. Sounds of grunting, sounds of fucking. It sounded like an orgy. Then I saw them. "Them" wasn't just Jake and Kay. "Them" was a group of people... not people, guys. The bedroom was full of men. There were three or four of them. And they were all naked and standing around the bed. My heart skipped. Where was Kay? Was she ok? Who were these guys?

I walked into the room. One of the guys looked at me and said, "Hey, one more guy showed up! How many dudes did you invite over Jake? How many guys can this chick take?"

At this point I had entered the bedroom. There was my wife. Kay was on all fours on the bed. She was naked. Although it took me a second to recognize this because she was surrounded by men. There was a guy behind her fucking her from behind. His hands were on her hips and she was bucking back against him. There were two other guys at the end of the bed. One of them was Jake. Kay had his cock in her mouth. The other guy was stoking himself. It looked like Kay may have been alternating between the two of them.

Before I could say a word Jake saw me and quickly piped up, "Ian... glad you got my message. This broad was begging for a gang bang. And I knew you would totally get into this!" I looked down and saw Kay look back at me...a cock still in her mouth. Her eyes were sparking. I could see the excitement and recognition in them. In an instant I knew she was enjoying every second of this experience.

Then Kay switched to the other guy and started sucking his cock. Besides Jake and myself there were three other guys in the room. From the looks of them they had all had a chance to fuck Kay; to be with my wife. All of them had hard, wet cocks.

Jake pulled away from Kay and told me to take his place. Without really thinking, I took off my shirt and unzipped my pants. I moved to the side of the bed near the head. I looked over and saw my wife almost gagging on a guy's huge dick while she was getting pounded from behind.

The guy fucking Kay was picking up the pace. I knew he must me getting close. Kay absent mindedly moved over to me and started sucking on my surprising very hard dick. I looked at her face as it contorted. Then the guy fucking her climaxed. He slammed his cock deep into her. Kay's mouth came off me and I heard a deep groan. She was in ecstasy.

After a moment the guy now with a with a still stiff cock pulled out of her and moved away. One of the other guys standing behind the bed mounted Kay. I soon realized that the guys behind the bed were waiting to fuck her. The guy who just finished came to the head of the bed with his cock still hard and cum on it. I was sure the cum on him was not just his alone. I pulled away and watched with amazement as Kay eagerly took the cock into her mouth cleaning it off.

Having been pushed away I removed the rest of my clothing. I went down and sucked on Kay's nipples. From this vantage point I could see the dick and balls of the guy slamming into Kay. I looked forward and watched her alternate between three cocks now. Someone else must have moved to the other side of her. Like a champ Kay kept pumping her hips back meeting each stroke. I continued to watch. I saw the guy's balls tighten. Then I saw it. I saw her tighten up as he shot a load into her cunt. I was amazed to see her wiggle her hips as she got every bit out of it. Then the guy pulled out and I saw a stream of cum run down her leg. I noticed that there were many streaks already on her legs from previous fucks.

I stood back up and watched as the man who just finished moved forward to have his dick cleaned. As I stood back Kay pulled off and rolled on her back. Without looking down she lifted her legs spreading them allowing another guy to enter her sopping wet cunt. And it only took a moment before the next guy was there.

Jake winked at me as he straddle Kay's chest. He placed his dick between her tits and started tittie fucking her. Kay took two other cocks in her mouth. I watched my wife take these men like a pro. The guy now between my wife's beautiful thighs rested them against his chest as he plunged himself into her. I watched as Jake tittie fucked her while she sucked two guys. The last guy was standing on the other side of the bed getting hard again.

It didn't take long for the guy fucking Kay's pussy to cum. He must have been working himself for a while. Now it was my turn. I grabbed her legs and looked down. Her pussy was stretched out and cum was oozing out. I was so horny I didn't care. I guided my cock inside of her. To my astonishment I still could feel her tighten around me. She felt well lubricated. I knew most of this was semen from the group. She couldn't see me. She had no idea that it was her husband fucking her. I grabbed her by her legs and pounded. It felt so good. I was looking at the back of Jake as he continued to tittie fuck Kay. I could get glimpses of Kay sucking cocks. The guy to the side of the bed was hard again.

Jake looked over his shoulder and told me to let him know when I was ready. I had no idea what he was thinking but I said ok. The thought of being part of a gang bang on my wife was too much. I was fucking hot and wanted to cum. I told Jake I was about to shoot. Jake told me to get to the side of the bed. He got off of her too. The guy who fucked her before me gently pulled her towards the edge of the bed. Her chest and face was now more towards the center of the bed.

For the first time I am sure that night, Kay didn't have a cock in her. Her eyes were glazed. If I didn't know better, I would swear she was high. Guys were either standing beside her or kneeling by her face.

Jake took charge and told everyone to aim for her face.

My outwardly, proper, conservative wife moaned out, "Yes, cum on my face. I want to fucking taste your cum. Let me have it all!"

I couldn't believe my ears. My wife was talking like a total slut. It was hot.

I moaned as I shot my load. The streams of my jizz hit around her mouth but also striking her nose and neck. I was soon followed by the group. Each guy's stream hit Kay on her face and tits. When we were done it looked like someone had slimed her with a bucket of cum. We all stood there spent. Kay's tongue cleaned her lips. Her hands and fingers wiped her face off. She licked up every bit of cum she could. After a few minutes she seemed to come to herself. She smiled weakly. She thanked us for a great time but said that we had to leave before her husband showed up. Obviously she played along with Jake about me being one of the group.

The guys quickly dressed. It is amazing that sometimes guys can dress faster than they can strip. Kay just lay on the bed moaning and fingering herself.

I got dressed with the rest of them. The only one that knew I was the husband was Jake and it was clear he was keeping that to himself. The guys tricked out of the room. Jake and I were the last two to leave. We both gave Kay a kiss before we left. I told her I would be back after having a beer downstairs and getting my bag. Kay said to hurry back...that she wanted me to help her clean up and hear about the rest of her night. As I walked out of the room, I heard Kay have yet another orgasm as she fingered herself. I knew the night was not over.

batman66
batman66
62 Followers