Date Night

Story Info
A typical date night that takes that ends with three in bed.
3.5k words
3.99
56.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing up grabbing our white floral print king size cotton sheet off of the bed Yvonne wraps it around her body, and as she wraps it around her body the morning light in the room accents her lovely features. Yvonne is 32 years old, standing5' 7", with flawless silky smooth ashy white skin with some freckles on her upper back, mid shoulder length brunette hair, size 34 B breasts with a small areola, quarter sized nipples, who does not save her brown pussy hair, and whose pussy lips are average in size. Turning away from the bed, she walks out of the room and getting to the door she looks back saying in her soft playful voice with big smile lighting up her face, "I am going to finish what we started last night." As she leaves the room, the feel of the cool morning spring air coming through the open window leaves me shivering. The shock of the cold air brings me out of my stupor but it not enough to get out of bed since I am eagerly waiting her return. In order for you to understand my reluctance of getting out of bed, it is important understanding the reason, which goes back to last night. Last night begins like any date night for us, involving going out for the evening to a movie then out for supper and depending on the time maybe out for drink before going home. Like many other couples, we use date night as a chance to reconnect and have the opportunity to put issues of daily life behind us. However, the last few weeks have been hectic for us and did not have as much time as we wanted for date night. This week our agreement was to meet at the movie theater early in order to maximize our time out.

It was not until I was outside of the theater with Yvonne that I notice Yvonne wearing her short pleaded black skirt, her sheer silky white blouse, black tights, and her black heels. She looked stunning and her preparation for tonight left me wondering if something was up. Looking at I her being contemplating if I should make a comment like, "You looking you as though you are wanting some tonight." From previous experience, I know if my timing is off on a comment and it is taken the wrong way then it would upset the rest of the evening. Instead, I decide to see how the evening transpire and keep quiet, for now.

After supper we took another cab to go out for drinks and on our way to the bar, Yvonne turn to me saying, "I noticed you were a bit shock at what I am wearing tonight. I chose this because I want to blow your mind tonight and wanted your imagination to run wild." Yvonne is right her look really blew my mind and it not long before it begin racing with all of the possibilities. However, it is not long before I extinguish the thought of what is possible tonight because from previous experience Yvonne likes to be a bit of tease by pushing the limit of making me think something is going to happen when it will not happen. Nonetheless, one idea remain with me, Yvonne wants to fulfill the fantasy of me watching while she fucks another guy.

There have been a few opportunities in the past to make this fantasy real but Yvonne always gets "cold-feet" after taking a few steps towards going through with it. Nonetheless, since she is in a playful mood, I decide to somewhat push the boundary with her in order to gage where the boundary for tonight exist by saying, "Who knows, you might get lucky tonight." After saying that, I see Yvonne's eyes get wide like a kid on their birthday waiting to open up their presents.

Usually after saying something like that to Yvonne, she usually respond with something that let me know that she is just teasing and bring me back to reality, such as "You are the only one I want to fuck tonight," or "I want to be faithful and would not do that."

This time she did not respond with her typical reply and instead this time she coyly said, "Be careful for what you wish for because it might come true," after hearing that, I know tonight is going to be different.

Getting out the cab, we enter the bar. Other than having a relaxing atmosphere and being a place that we frequent for the last five years there is nothing that makes it special. Walking in the music is playing loudly in the background, the lighting is dark, and the tables are several feet from the bar. The number of patrons for a Friday night is not as full as it usually is. As we begin to walk into together Yvonne turns to me saying, "Are you in the mood for some fun?" Yvonne's face shows both excitement and playfulness.

Not sure how to respond I stop and cautiously ask, "What do you mean?"

Grabbing my wrist and looking into my eyes she says, "I was thinking maybe we could try to fulfill our fantasy, are you up for it?"

I had a 99% feeling I knew what she meant but if it is, I need to be 100% sure, which lead me to cautiously ask again, "What do you mean?"

Lacking confidence in her reply because she was not sure how I respond, she says, "I was thinking, maybe I could go to the bar alone and you can watch from the distance."

Grabbing my curiosity with that statement, I ask her to continue. "Once at the bar I can let a guy buy me a drink, flirt with him and you can watch. Then if he is interested you could introduce yourself and invite us to the table."

Not needing much time to think I agreed by telling her, "I will let you go in first so it appears your are alone." It was about five minutes later that I enter and sitting at a table where I had a clear view of Yvonne.

The table was actually a booth onside with two chairs opposite the booth, which is a good 40' to 50' from the bar with an unobstructed view. However, I was not certain if Yvonne can see me and decide not to call attention to myself by staring too much. Since it was not as full, as it normally is on Friday, Yvonne was not attracting the attention that she could attract and beginning to wonder if we left without another male, would she be willing to try again. Looking at the time, I figure I will give her another 10 minutes before saying it is not going to happen, tonight. As I was just about to give up Brad sits next to Yvonne. Brad, I would have to say is about 15 years Yvonne's senior. He is about 6'2" tall with primarily gray hair but does show some strands of black hair. His face is beginning to show some age with a few noticeable wrinkles around his eyes and forehead. Build wise he does have some muscle definition but is definitely not muscular. Oddly, I never took Yvonne to have an interest in older men as she tends to prefer people closer to her age. Nonetheless, observing them from a distance it is obvious that Brad is taking an immediate interest in Yvonne and Yvonne is reciprocating the interest. Not wanting to ruin anything that might be developing I decide it was best to see where things were going.

While waiting to see if the interest continue, I begin contemplating my next step, which either involves playing dumb whereby apologizing to Yvonne for running late or being straightforward inviting Brad to the table. In order to get an idea of what direction I should take, I glance in their direction and observe their interaction. Yvonne has her body turned towards Brad with her chest out, and likewise Brad is facing her with his hand lightly resting on her inner thigh. Usually Yvonne does not let people get that close to her and if anyone invades her personal space, she will pull back from them. Seeing this, I know there is an interest in Brad and know my decision will dictate if things progress. Looking away from them in order not to attract attention, I contemplate what to do. At first, my intuition is leaning towards the former idea but hesitant about it. After thinking about it the difficulties that playing stupid will bring, I opt for the latter since Brad might already see me sitting here watching them from a distance. Moreover, if I opt for the former idea it could mean I turn-off Brad to the idea destroying everything up to this point. Time finally comes for me to go over there, standing up from the table I could feel my legs trembling, my heart racing, and my palms become sweaty from anticipating what may happen next. The walk over to them feels like a 15 minutes walk but the reality is it the walk only took a few seconds.

At first neither Yvonne nor Brad notice me standing next to them. Yvonne must have caught a glimpse of me by saying, "Sorry I did not notice you standing there."

"Not a problem... I see you are talking to someone," I said while looking at Brad.

"This is my husband, George," says Yvonne.

At first, he looks shocked and embarrassed until I say, "not to worry... I have been observing both of you from a distance, would you like to join Yvonne and myself at a table so, we can talk some more?"

For a minute, Brad pulls back and sits straight indicating to me that he is a bit hesitant. Figuring out that he might be hesitant, I state to Brad, "join us for a drink and if after the drink you want to leave then feel free to leave." This seems to put Brad at ease and we walk over to the table.

Once we arrive at the table Brad and Yvonne sit in the booth with me sitting opposite of them. Going through the typical social pleasantries, Brad's interest in Yvonne begins increasing. Yvonne is now sitting with her legs apart and Brad's hand is resting on her inner thigh. This time his hand is underneath her skirt on the outside of her pussy lips and Yvonne's face appearing flushed from where his hand is resting. A few moments later, Yvonne says she is going to the bathroom and as she does, she lightly touches my hand, looks at me, and smiles. Her silent gesture tells me she wants Brad and I figure it is time to move things forward.

After she leaves and I am confident Yvonne is gone, I say to Brad, "Yvonne is quite interested in you and how would you like to come home with us?"

Never having done this before I was not sure if Brad will oblige me or if this will ignite a furious reaction, the reaction he gave was not what I was expecting. He takes a few moments before responding with a quiet nervous, "yes."

After hearing yes from Brad it takes the pressure off of me and I began feeling quite excited for what is about to happen.

About a minute after Brad saying yes Yvonne returns and I say, "Hun, I invited Brad to join us for a nightcap at our place, hope you do not mind?"

Her eyes became quite large and her face showing excitement as she said, "Silly, why would I mind? It will be fun having Brad over tonight," with that statement, we leave.

Cab arrives, both Brad and Yvonne sit in the back seat, and I decide I will sit in the front seat to see if anything interesting will happen. The cab pulls out of the parking lot and about five minutes from the house, while glancing in the driver's mirror, I see Brad putting his arm around Yvonne and with that hand, he is caressing Yvonne's breast. His other hand is under her skirt fingering her pussy and Yvonne was kissing his neck. As we were turning on the street to our house, I said to "Ok kids we are almost home, "and as I said that the cab pulls up to our house.

I pay the driver and I began fumbling for the keys to let us inside of the house. Once we were all inside, I close the door, and Yvonne says, "I am going upstairs to change and hun' why don't pour some wine."

After that, I direct Brad to the living room and tell him, "Make yourself comfortable, I will only be a moment."

After pouring the wine for Brad and I, I enter the living room seeing Brad sitting on the couch and I sit on the chair opposite of Brad. Brad and I start talking about what Yvonne likes in bed. I explain to him that, "Yvonne likes a lot of attention and enjoys foreplay especially being eaten out. If you rush, she will not enjoy it but if you take time to please her, Yvonne's pussy when she cums will actually grab your cock, which could give you an incredible orgasm," Continuing to explain to him as he looks intently to me and I can tell he is getting horny by the noticeable erection protruding from his pants,"Even if you did not get her that far, she was relatively easy to please."

He then ask if I minded if he fucked her first and I said, "I believe that is what she is expecting." This talk seems to help Bread relax and I could hear Yvonne moving about upstairs.

Hearing her moving about upstairs, I know she was ready for us and I told Brad, "To put down you wine glass and follow me upstairs."

When we got to the top of the stairs, I open the door slowly and says to her, "I hope that you are ready," and entering the room I can only see the outline of her naked body, since she has the room lit with three large cylindrical shaped vanilla scented candles.

The smell of the candles was a light mixture of vanilla combined with the smell of heated wax. She motions to Brad to join her on the bed and she then puts her hand up in a stop motion, signaling for me to wait. Yvonne says, "Not yet, I want you to watch and enjoy." Saying that, I know she is making a fantasy of ours come true and I became immediately hard.

Watching, I could see Yvonne lying on her back with her legs spread in anticipation of what is to come and Brad placing his left knee in between Yvonne's legs and his right knee outside of Yvonne's leg. For the most part Brad was kneeling in front of Yvonne but was leaning a bit forward so that she could , him. Once she gets to his pants he stands up facing her, she rolls on her side towards to undo his pants and slides his pants with his underwear to the floor. Once they fell to the floor, the silhouette of Brad's six inches uncut cock is noticeable and once exposing his cock, Yvonne begins to suck it.

Once Brad is on the bed, he begins kissing her neck as he worked his way down to her breasts. Brad starts sucking one of her nipples while caressing the other and rolling the other nipple around in his finger. Then, he begins slowly moving down her and as he did Yvonne quivers with pleasure and begins quietly moaning. Once he is near her pussy, he pauses and he first begin to stroke her inner thigh. As he does this, she began quivering a bit more and moaning a bit louder. Before fingering her pussy and rubbing her engulfed clit, he teases the outside of her pussy. He does this for a while bring her to brink and then pulling her from it. Then he begins to use his tongue to stimulate her clit as he continues to finger her. As he does this, it is apparent he is enjoying her wetness, enjoying her scent, and enjoying the slight sweet taste it can have. By this time, Yvonne is beginning to have small orgasms and beginning to yell, "This is fucking great, don't stop. Fuck me now..." Seeing her enjoy this made me even harder, I thought about joining them but there is something erotic about watching this.

As Yvonne's body quivers from the enjoyment and my heightening arousal, I decide to walk over joining them. I stand at Yvonne's side where she grabs my hard cock and she begins stroking it as Brad begins eating her out. Yvonne began yelling out, "this is fucking incredible, both of you continue with what you are doing."

I can see that Brad had some pre-cum on his cock by now and can tell from Yvonne's body posture that she was ready for a good fucking. When Yvonne is ready for a good fucking it means she is very aroused and as she gets closer to cumming her pussy grasps the hard cock like choking a snake before she cums for about 30 seconds. Since Brad never had that experience, I motion to him it is time for him to enter her otherwise she will cum and he will miss the experience. As he begins to slide into her, in a missionary position with him on top, I take a step back to watch. Sliding into her, I hear a wet sloshing like sound, which is usually made when Yvonne is wet when I enter her as we are about to have sex.

Yvonne begins yelling, "fuck me... I want you to fuck me hard and don't stop even when I cum."

By Yvonne saying that, Brad begins laying on top of her hugging her and as he hugs her, he pulls close to him. The pulling lifts her up slightly on the bed and he is thrusting slightly upwards. As he thrusts he begins feverishly fucking her telling her, "you are an incredible fuck, move faster!"

After about three hard thrusts form him Yvonne yells out, "fucking yes...," and a few moments later she slightly arches her back indicating to me she is cumming hard. Brad continues a few more thrusts before he cums too. He lies on top of Yvonne for a few minutes until he goes soft and slides out of her. Finally, he rolls off her lying next to her on her left side.

I approach Yvonne on her right side, I can see that her pussy is red from her recent fucking by Brad, it is wide, still twitching, and cum is leaking out of her. The smell of cum, which I equate with smelling like ageing fish, and the smell of sweat, permeates the room. Finally, I stand by bed with Yvonne rolling towards me grabbing my cock and it does not take much before I cum over her chest. Feeling a great release, I join Brad and Yvonne on the bed lying on Yvonne's right side. We lie there for about an hour caressing and kissing Yvonne. Yvonne returns the attention to the both of us.

Brad asks if he can stay the night and Yvonne gets up to take him to the guest bedroom next to our bedroom. Yvonne does not immediately return and I can hear some talking. Once Brad settles in the bedroom Yvonne comes into the room to ask me, "Would you mind if I fuck Brad in the morning alone? I mean, you would be here in the house but not in the room. I really would like to have his cock one more time."

I reply by saying, "Things so far have worked out great and if that is something you want to do I have no problem with it." The thought of her fucking Brad alone in the morning makes me hard and again this time she climbs on top of me. Once she is on top we went at like it was out first time and as she moves the bed creaked. After we both came again, she climbs down and we fall asleep.

This brings me to the present, laying here naked and why I am not getting up. My reason, is I can hear the two of them fucking in the bedroom next to me with Yvonne loudly moaning and once Yvonne is done in there it will be my turn to have my fun. I do not know how long she will be but cannot wait until she comes back. What happens next, after she returns, is a story for another day.