Date Night

Story Info
Sir punishes her for acting like a spoiled brat at dinner.
2.6k words
3.98
53.1k
16
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had really been looking forward to her date night with Sir. Spending hours getting herself ready and beautiful for him in giddy anticipation. He had told her to dress nice as they would be going to his favorite Italian restaurant downtown. She had never been there before but had seen pictures and couldn't wait. It was one of those places where the waiters dressed in tuxedos and spoke with accents. Strings of white lights hung overhead and ivy grew up the old, white walls. On clear nights, such as tonight, they would open up the canopy ceiling and you could see the stars above. It was truly a magical place and she couldn't wait to experience it with him.

And so she put on her favorite black dress and the highest heels she had. Her beautiful dirty-blonde hair came down in waves over her shoulders. The diamond studs that Sir had given her sparkled brightly and only drew more attention to her beautiful grey-blue eyes. She was so happy. She smoothed out the fabric of the tight black pencil dress as she looked herself over in the mirror. Her hands ran over the curves of her body, caressing and fondling as if they were his hands moving across her. Cupping her breasts roughly; then sliding down and grabbing a hold of her tight ass. She let out a squeal of joy, came to her senses and went downstairs to wait for him. And so she stood by the door. Her panties already soaked from just the sheer thought of his touch. A grin stretched across her face from ear to ear.

But that was then and this is now. Now she found herself, a few hours later, back home. Her nose just inches from the corner. Her lower lip was curled up in a pout and her hands clasped her shiny black clutch behind her. And except for a little smeared make-up, still looked stunning as when she left.

She had been standing there for some time now. An hour, maybe. She wasn't sure. Her legs were tired and sore from standing. He had been exceptionally cruel and made her keep her heels on. She shifted her weight from side to side to wake up her legs but she made sure to keep her nose in the corner. That was one of Sir's rules. While in the corner she was not to speak, look around or take her nose away from the wall. She had tested him before on his rules, thinking she was being playful and cute. She regretted it then and most certainly didn't want to compound her punishment tonight.

Behind her she heard him enter the room. His dress shoes tapped across the hardwood floor as he moved. She could hear him set something down on the dinning room table. Then the sound of him grabbing one of the chairs and violently dragging it across the floor out of the way. Her shoulders jumped up at the harsh sound.

Normally, they played their little game. She would do something cute but naughty to illicit a spanking or punishment and he would bend her over his knee, pull down her pants gently and spank her soft bottom. His hand would rub across her bare cheeks at first and then give a few light taps on her skin to warm her up. And as his swats got gradually harder he would take a second to let her recover. Usually rubbing her rosy cheeks some more or letting his fingers drift between her legs and into her soaking wet pussy. The feeling of his fingers inside her would instantly take her to another place and she would forget completely the soreness from his strokes.

But as she listened to him stalking across the room and dragging furniture around, she knew that tonight wasn't going to be that way. She knew that she had truly transgressed and tonight's punishment would not be as easy or pleasurable.

"Turn around," His deep voice echoed throughout the large room.

Slowly she began to turn around until she was facing him. Her eyes diverted downward. He quickly stepped up to her and grabbed her by the chin, forcing her head up and her eyes on him. His gaze was hypnotizing. Those deep, dark eyes seemed to stare right through her. Like he was reading all her dirty little sins right there in front of her.

He spoke up again. This time in a whisper but his voice still filled with just as much authority.

"Do you know what you did wrong?"

She nodded her head, yes. This wouldn't do. His hand came up and gave her a quick but firm smack across the cheek. She let out a little cry, more out of shock than pain.

There she was, standing dressed in her diamonds, high heels and her beautiful dress, and he was treating her like she was some trick off the street.

She quickly regained her focus and with a slight attitude in her voice she answered him.

"Yes, Sir."

She could tell in his eyes right away that she had just made a big mistake. He grabbed her by the hair, pulled her head down and dragged her across the room roughly. Her heels clicked loudly as she tried her best to hobble along in her tight dress. Bending her down across the dinning room table he began rolling up his sleeves.

Her eyes widened as she lay there. In front of her sat a long, thin, wooden cane. She turned her head and pressed her cheek against the cold wooden table in order to see what he was up to. All she got was a quick smack on her right ass cheek, saying in no uncertain terms to turn back around. She quickly moved her head back, resting her forehead on the hard surface.

His voice became loud once more as he moved around behind her. She did look stunning bent over the table like that. Her black dress had ridden up high, exposing her well toned thighs. The thin material was pulled tightly across her sweet round ass.

"You know exactly what you did tonight that was wrong."

With that he brought his hand down across her ass; hard. She jolted forward.

"You drank too much and were a pain in the ass to all the staff at the restaurant tonight and most importantly, me!"

Once again, his hand came down on her cheek with a smack!

"I bring you out to one of my favorite restaurants in order to have a nice night out and you act like some spoiled rich kid. Well, little Miss, tonight you are going to learn that when you are a pain in the ass to me, I will make sure that you get some of it back."

He gripped the bottom of her dress and yanked it up over her ass cheeks, exposing her beautiful bottom. Sliding his hand under the strap of her lacy red panties, he twisted them around his fingers and pulled hard. They ripped off her body with a snap! The abrupt, sharp pain caused her to scream and jerk away but he quickly grabbed her by the hips and put her back in place.

"Stick your ass up higher!", he ordered.

She obeyed quickly and without a sound. She knew what he wanted from her. Arching her back and lifting her ass in the air seductively, she positioned herself nicely. Her bottom now a perfectly placed target for whatever was to come.

She closed her eyes and mentally braced herself. There was a silence for a moment and then she heard a loud smack and her ass lit up like it was on fire. She jolted forward.

"Fuck!", she exclaimed. That was definitely harder than he usually hit, at least to start off with. His hand came up and grabbed her by the hair once more, forcing her neck back and her head up.

"Excuse me?", he growled. "Did you just cuss? You're getting punished because you weren't acting like a proper lady should and now you're cussing?"

Releasing his grip on her hair he smacked her ass again.

"Fine, lets start over then. You're going to get twenty. I want you to count each one out loud and finish with 'thank you Sir'. Do you understand?"

She nodded yes.

"Good", he replied. And with that his hand came down again hard. Another loud smack echoed throughout the room. She counted it out; "One, thank you Sir". Again his hand came down. "Two, thank you Sir". Again, and again, and again. Each time his swats became just a little bit harder. Just a little bit quicker.

She could feel the tears welling up behind her eyes as she counted off the last ones. Smack! "Eighteen, thank you Sir"! Smack! "Nineteen, thank you Sir"! The final one came down with extreme force. Smack!!! Her body shot forward and she let out a cry of pain. Biting her lower lip, she tried to fight back the tears.

"Twenty, thank you Sir!", she managed to choke out.

A long moment passed and the pain eventually started to subside. She could feel his hand rubbing softly across her throbbing bottom. It hurt a little but the gentle touch of his hand against her skin was soothing.

In a soothing voice he spoke, "Very good, baby. You did very good. Your halfway there."

Her eyes lit up. What did he mean, "halfway there?" Hadn't he said 20? And that's when it hit her. She had been so blinded by her current spankings that she completely forgot about the wooden cane just inches away from her nose. He reached down and lifted it from the table. "Oh, I'm sorry. I should have been more specific." he said with an evil tone. "When I said that you were getting twenty swats, what I meant was, you would get twenty swats with my hand. Now you have twenty with my cane."

Hearing that, she almost burst into tears right there. She had felt his cane only once before but the memory was still fresh in her mind. Her hands slipped back and covered her bare bottom as if pleading for him to stop. But this little act got her nowhere as he simply grabbed hold of her hands and tossed them back onto the table at her side.

"This time I want you to count them out and say, 'I'm sorry, Sir'. Are you ready?", he asked. She gripped the edges of the table and shook her head. "Yes, Sir."

He didn't pause. The cane came down across her already raw ass hard leaving a red streak across both cheeks. She shot forward as the stinging sensation washed across her body like a wave.

"One; I'm sorry Sir," she managed to choke out. The cane came down again. "Two; I'm sorry Sir." Tears started streaming down her face and she began to let out tiny gasps of air with each stroke. She wanted to bring her hands back and cover her bottom. She wanted to beg him to stop. But she knew better. It wouldn't do any good. He would simply throw her hands away again as if they were objects in his way and strike harder for her boldness.

The pain started to become unbearable as the strokes of the cane started to meld into one continuous, white-hot streak of pain. She stopped counting aloud. She couldn't speak anymore through her gasps and cries. But he didn't stop. Her tears streaked across her cheeks and down into her mouth which was locked open in a frozen expression of pain and regret. She could taste the salty regret as it filled her mouth.

Finally, the last stroke came down. The room went completely silent except for her rhythmic sobbing. The wooden cane fell onto the hardwood table in front of her with a 'clack'. Her hands slowly worked their way back to her beaten ass to try and cover it up from any further punishment like a child would. But it was too sore. The second her fingers touched the skin she felt a pain shoot across her body. She could feel the welts left by the cane already raised up. Her makeup smeared across her face from her tears, she sat there sobbing. He stood there in silence, watching her. This beautiful, elegant women, dressed up in her finest cloths, ass exposed and welted and crying like a teenage girl.

Suddenly she heard the doorbell ring and his voice telling her not to move. He moved into the foyer and opened the door. She could hear someone's voice. It sounded like a young girl but she couldn't tell as the voice was very soft. Then she heard him say, "come in" and her heart began to race. Surely he wasn't going to let anyone see her like this. Was he?

The pair of footsteps began to creep closer until she could hear their voices clearly in the room. She didn't move her body but turned her head to see who the new person was. And when she saw she gasped and turned her face away.

It was Sarah. A young girl from one of the local colleges who pet-sit while they were away. She could hear the young girl let out a giggle when she saw her laid across the table with her ass exposed and red. The girl spoke up in an almost mocking tone.

"Hello Miss Steele." She couldn't respond. Her face went too blush with embarrassment.

His voice corrected the young girl. "No, no Sarah. Tonight she is not Miss Steele. You see, she's been acting like a little brat lately so I've decided to teach her a lesson. One that I hope she will remember this time."

She felt his hand on her hair once again as he pulled her off of the table and pushed her to the floor on her hands and knees. Grabbing the bottom of her dress he hiked it up the rest of the way around her waist so she could move her legs freely. He then placed a collar around her neck and attached a leash to the ring in the front. He then continued his speech.

"Tonight you can refer to her as 'Bitch'. She is to remain on all fours and be treated as any other dog that you watch over." He handed the Sarah the leash. She could see a smile wash across the young girl's face.

He lowered himself to the ground so he could speak at her level. He cupped her face in his hands and spoke slowly. "Since I can't bring you out with me anymore I've decided to spend the night with the guys. I'll be back in a few hours when we're done. You are not to speak. If you get hungry or thirsty you know where the dog bowls are in the kitchen. If you need to go pee then Sarah will let you out back."

And with that he stood up and started walking out of the room.

Stopping at the doorway he turned back around as if he had forgotten something.

"Oh and one more thing, Sarah. If she acts up just give her a few nice swats with a newspaper. In fact, I'll make you a deal. I'll give you ten extra dollars for every time you find that you need to do it."

The front door opened and closed and the house fell silent. She looked up at the young girl in embarrassment to see what her expression was. The girl just smiled at this classy woman having been reduced to a dog. She gave a pull on the leash and spoke the words: "Heel Bitch."