Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, calm down." Mimi rubbed this thigh. "You're sinking, sweetheart. And I know you want it." She leant forward and licked the underside of his cock again, making it twitch back to life. "You know how I want it. How happy it makes me." She said, her voice soothing, her fingers soft against his skin. He nodded, looking down at her. "There, you see." She watched a smile curl upward on his face and then, shook a few of the pins out in front of her. "Just a few." She said, "Just so I can watch you wriggle. You know how wet that gets me." Mimi looked up; watching her boyfriend try to regulate his breathing, focus his eyes on something other than the clothespin she was about to attach to him. He winced as the tiny, plastic ridges sank against the tender flesh of his testicles. Much to his surprise, the heat in his chest only flared further as he watched Mimi's face twist into delight, the ache in his crotch was irrelevant, he thought; there wasn't much he wouldn't do to see her like that.

"Another?" she said, though he knew it wasn't really a question wherein he had a choice. He nodded, regardless, playing the game for her. "Perfect." She watched him wriggle, another grunt coming from him and then leant forward, taking his cock in her mouth. Sven moaned and looked up awkwardly, watching her move between his thighs, the chaos in his head dissipating, being replaced by nothing but the rising tension tightening within him. He sank back, breathing hard, focusing on nothing but the feel of her mouth around him, of her greedy tongue working at the tip, pulling every move that she knew sent him crazy. He smiled to himself and moaned again, his cheek pressed into the pillow.

"Uhh...uhh," he gasped, "Babe, I'm going to come."

"You are?" she looked up, her breath painfully close to the saliva slicked flesh.

"Yeah. May I?" he asked, "Can I come?" the tension was agonizing. "Please?"

Mimi laughed, pulling the clothes pins away from the reddened flash, twisting on purpose. "Desperate, aren't you?" she said. Sven nodded.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good." She crawled onto him and turned his face toward her own, " That makes two of us."

He laughed and then, his eyes grew wide as she sank back onto him, using the twisted tape as makeshift handles, her fingers pressed into him as she moved, slow and then, faster abandoning herself to the feel of him inside of her and the vision of his face twisted in pain and his aching cock seared into the dark behind her eyes. She angled herself backward, leaning on her thighs, moving slower, her fingers sliding over her clit.

"So beautiful." She leant forward, leaning on her free arm and kissed him on the mouth, moaning into him, not sure if she wanted to take everything from him or give him everything she had, love erupting in her chest. "My desperate fuck toy." She rubbed harder, sitting up, watching as he shook under her, bucking and shuddering suddenly as he came, trying to hold back and failing. She moved quicker then, spurred on by the feel of him inside of her, by his desire and the need that burned in his eyes and simmered on his skin. She spread her hands against him, like two white starfish on the inky tape, her hips moving quickly, her eyes closed.

Through heavy lidded eyes and the strange fog of subspace and orgasm and immobility, Sven watched her, convinced that he had never seen her more perfect than when she was leant over him, coming, moaning against him in loud, starting breaths. Finally she fell forward and lay still against him, her legs sprawled over him. "Too perfect." Mimi sat up and reached for the scissors. "You okay? Still feeling things?"

Sven nodded drunkenly and watched her gently snip the tape off his torso. "I think." He laughed, as though drunk, "Yes." Mimi brushed his hair from his face and gently pulled the ribbons of latex away. "Sorry if I catch you, pup. Try and sit up if you can." She planted her hand on his shoulder and helped him upward. "There." He sat back against the headboard and smiled, kissing her gently on the mouth. "That was...oh...uh...so good." He breathed the words, closing his eyes as he spoke. "Thank you."

Mimi nodded, "It's okay, baby, " Her arms coiling around him, the sweat and endorphins pulling them together. She rubbed his back, soothing him, finishing as she had begun, her mouth pressed against his shoulder. "Let me do your legs." Sven nodded and she slid back, running the scissors into the space between his legs, breaking the thin casing open, her hands running over his flesh. "You need to shake out now." Mimi laughed, "Make sure you're still fully functional."

Sven raised an eyebrow, stretching. "I'm only just getting words back." He laughed. "I'll get us some water. You need anything else?"

Mimi shook her head. "No. Be careful. Go slow. Will you be okay?"

"I think so." The man dug his feet into the rug by the bed and stood, stretching, tiny bones clicking as he moved. "There. You see." He spread his arms out and grabbed a towel from a chair. "Here. For you, my darling. Back soon." He leant forward and kissed her, walking naked toward the kitchen.

As time went on, Sven found he could deal with subspace better, panic less, trust his body -- and the woman in control of it -- more. The realisation made him content. The thought of no longer being ashamed by his desires making his heart flip in his chest and pride curl itself into a smile, pushing at his cheeks; He was reaching a point where, at last, everything seemed to be okay.

"Happy?" Mimi took a glass from him, gulping the water quickly. "Need a towel?" she gestured toward the towel on the bed then patted the space next to her. "Cuddles."

The man nodded, placing his own emptied glass on the nightstand and lay sprawled on the bed, his head pressed against her chest. "Happily." He drawled, kissing the soft flesh. "Can I just stay here forever?"

Mimi laughed, running her hand through his hair. "For now. You know I like you like this." She sank down next to him, her hand still running over his belly, pushing the sheets away, her leg hooked over his. "You need to sleep." She said, her voice rising.

Sven nodded, his eyes closed. "Was that an order or a question?" He said.

"A little of both." Mimi answered. "I'm turning the light off. We can just cuddle in the dark if you like. No rush tomorrow." She whispered, rubbing his arm. "Sunday tomorrow."

"Good." He said, looking up, kissing her hand. "Love you." He looked up and she kissed him on the mouth, her hand resting gently around him, protective.

"Love you." She echoed, watching him stretch out, curling his arm around her. She leant over and the dark consumed them both.

12