Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled herself away from him, gasping for air, but his hand suddenly grabbed a handful of her hair and held tight. "Stop." he commanded, looking her directly in the eye, "Just breath. Don't move. Get your breath back and we're going to try this again. Look at you; you're on your knees, sucking cock in a strange hotel room. You're a hot little slut and you love having a cock in your mouth. You're already starting to look at mine again, to wonder how it will feel when its thrusting into your mouth." She realized then that her breathing had returned to normal and she was indeed, staring at his dick, imaging it inside her.

"Okay, we're going to try this again." he said, still holding onto her by her hair, "Hands down. I'll be moving your head. I have faith you can do this. Just relax." With that, he began to fuck her face at a slow, but steady rate. She took it, eyes shut in concentration, saliva dripping off her chin. He increased the pace, pumping himself into her throat. A gag began once or twice, but she always fought them down, eyes watering and mascara starting to run. Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, he pulled her off of him, and, still holding her hair like the reins of a horse, pulled her upright. He kissed her. Hungrily, deeply, pulling her close, mouth passionately pressed into hers as he grabbed a handful of tit. Breaking away, he stared into her eyes, "Wow. Thats my good girl. You are an amazing cocksucker. But we have other things on the agenda this evening and I don't want to end things too soon."

He, again, walked away, this time to the desk. She turned to drink some water by the night stand and towel some of the saliva and sweat off her face. When she turned back, he was there, right next to her, holding a wide length of black silk. She looked at the silk and then back to him, "What is that for?" A smile played at her lips.

"Oh, you'll see. Or, rather, you won't.", he began wrapping the silk around her head, covering her eyes. Once the blindfold was in place, he held her shoulders and placed kisses along the back of her neck, and, occasionally, bites that straddled the line between playful and painful. One of his hands moved to squeeze and knead one breast, occasionally pinching down on a nipple and firmly tugging. He nuzzled her neck as the other hand travelled down to her dripping wet pussy and massaged her clit and swollen lips. With the butt plug still firmly in place, adding to the sensations, she felt her legs becoming unsteady, until it was all she could do to just stand there, swaying against his solid chest and moan. In one swift motion, stepped away and abruptly slapped her ass hard. "Oh!" she took a sharp intake of air, shocked at the unexpected change.

"Don't move." he again commanded her. She heard his foot steps soon return, walking closer until he was standing in front of her. "The safe word is puppy chow.", he said, as one might flatly state the weather.

"The safe word is wha..!", sentence cut off by the shock of feeling restraints placed around her wrists. They felt soft against her skin, cushiony, like padded suede, but when she tested their limits, she could hear the clink of metal and the hardness of steel. With one of his hands holding onto the restraints and the other braced at the small of her back, he led her a few feet, before stopping her and turning her slightly in a different direction. She was disoriented by the lack of eyesight and the vast array of other sensations. Trying to orient herself, she attempted to imagine the room and found it was difficult. Unless she concentrated, she imagined she could have been anywhere. Anyone could have been in the room. Her lust grew and she ached for his dick deep inside her as he slowly bent her over and guided her hands to rest on the edge of the bed.

"Stay", he commanded, and she heard him walk away. She imagined him, staring at her ass, her legs parted slightly, the slick wetness in between, open and glistening, as she listened to him remove his clothes. As he returned, she heard another rattling of metal behind her. This was her only warning as he began caressing her inner thighs with a length of cold metal. The chilling surprise of the icy metal competed with the fire that was burning deep in her cunt and ass. After a few minutes of this, although the metal had been warmed by the heat of her flesh, it continued to send chills up and down her legs and even somewhere deep in her belly. the caress became a nudging, as the bar slide lower, near her ankles, persuading her to bring her feet wider apart. She complied with his urgings, spreading her legs further, increasing her feeling of exposure. When the manacles snapped around her ankles, it did not come as a surprise, as one ones at her wrist did.

She had a moment to think, "I think I've heard of these. Who the hell brings a spreader bar with them on vacation?", before she felt the velvety soft head of his cock, rub along her moist opening. Then, all thoughts fled as he steadily crammed his rock-hard dick inside her. She gasped slightly, her breathing becoming quick and shallow and her pussy twitching slightly as it contracted around the solid length of manhood inside her. Slowly withdrawing until only the mushroom head of his penis was inside her tight and dripping pussy, he began rotating his hips and giving short thrusts, doing his best to cover his stiff rod in her juices. This went on for several delicious minutes, until, evidently satisfied with the wetness he now pushed into, he began to fuck in ernest, gripping her smooth, round hips and pistoning himself in and out of her.

Time was lost to her, mouth hanging open and hands clutching the bed, handfuls of the comforter balled up in her fists. Guttoral grunts, "Huhn, huhn, huhn," escaped her with each forceful thrust insider her. The only other sounds were meaty smack of his hip grinding into her ass, the wet sounds of his cock repeatedly invading her sopping inner folds and his ragged breathing, as he concentrated on not cumming just yet, on just being able to enjoy this for a little longer. Steadying his breath, he slowed his tempo to a crawl, torturing her pulsating cunt right on the edge. He once again pulled out until just his head was inside her and slowly pumped in and out only and inch of his stiff cock, concentrating on putting pressure on her G-spot.

She was in a daze, lost within the building pressure of her approaching orgasm. Shackled by wrists and ankles, large, strong hands gripping her pelvis, she submitted to his thrusts, to the hard throbbing cock inside her and to the familiar spreading warmth growing deep within. It was from this dreamy state that she first noticed a change. She began to feel a strong vibrating pulse deep in her ass. The fact that the butt plug was also a vibrator may have reached her consciousness, before once again giving into the tidal wave of sensations. Her pussy stated to contract in time with the pulses, insistently tugging at his raging hard-on, attempting to milk it. He responded by slowly inching the whole of himself deep inside her. Once he was all the way in, he tightened his grip on her hips and moved his pelvis in short, steady thrusts, enjoying the beginnings of her orgasm as he felt her squeeze him.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, shit, I'm coming. Hehnnnn!" Her almost incomprehensible murmurings devolved in a primal moan as wave after wave of pleasure expanded outward from the cock and the butt plug filling both her holes. shaky legs finally surrendered, so that she was held up by Tom's large, powerful hands as they clutched her pelvis. His thrusts were no longer as controlled as he fucked her harder, his penetration becoming more rapid, deeper, shaking her like a rag doll. Small squeals escaped her, as he changed the angle slightly and, somehow, increased the vibrations from the butt plug. Wetness dripped down her legs as a second orgasm wracked her from head to curling toes. Both her cunt and ass spasmed, clutching at the huge objects inside her.

After several minutes of this pounding, Tom realized he was was on the edge of cumming himself. Withdrawing from her warm, wet pussy, she nearly collapsed, but he guided her down to her knees, legs splayed out due to the spreader bar. Still in an orgasm stupor, she didn't protest as he lifted her head up by her hair and shoved his still hard dick into her mouth and began fucking it. She attempted to lift her shackled hands up to slow the intrusion into her mouth, but the climax had weakened her and he crammed his whole length into her mouth. Drool poured out around his dick, coating her lips and chin, as he sawed in and out. After several thrusts, he held her head in both his hands and suddenly stiffened, shooting jet after jet of cum into her mouth. "Ahh! Take it! Swallow my cum!", he shouted, fingers tangled in her hair. After three spurts, he pulled his dick out to spray the rest on her face and chest, as she coughed, cum and saliva pouring out her mouth and onto her breasts, stomach and thighs.

Both were still for a moment, both breathing heavily, him standing, eyes closed, weak himself now from the force of his orgasm. She remained on her knees, eyes glazed over, body glistening with a combination of sweat, drool and sperm. Finally he bent down to kiss her gently on the head, before working to undo the straps around her ankles. Once she was freed from the spreader bar, he lifted her up and placed her on the bed. Then, spooning her, he continued to place long, lingering kisses along her neck, strong arms encircling her. They stayed like this for several minutes, enjoying each other warmth and slowly coming back down to earth.

He then got up and walked towards the bathroom, returning with a towel. Smiling, he softly wiped her face and chest, cleaning her of the mess they had just made, "No slut of mine is going to sleep with me when she's so messy." He firmly help her chin, while looking into her eyes, "And you are mine, my little slut and you're going to spend the night with me and I'm going to use you again tomorrow." As if to punctuate this, he kissed her deeply on the lips. She moaned softly through the kiss, and gave a satisfied sigh when it was over.

"Do you want a shower?", he asked.

"Oh, I don't think I could move right now. That was amazing. I think I'm going to go to sleep right now." She pulled some covers over her, the bed in fantastic disarray, and nestled deeply into them.

"Should we set a wake up call? If we're up early enough, we could go visit your friend across town." He climbed under the covers with her, pulling her small frame against him, revealing in her warmth.

"Oh, shut up. We agreed; there's just us on this trip and we promised to be different people. I'm not your wife, this weekend, and I don't know anyone in this city. I'm just a little girl, in a scary city, hoping for a strong man to protect me." She singled closer to him, delighting in the heat coming off of his skin, breathing in the musky aroma.

"In that case, slut," he reached over and turned the light off, "get some rest, because you're going to have a HARD day tomorrow." Smiling in the darkness, he drifted into a contented sleep.

12