Date Night

Story Info
We finally get the date we wanted.
1.3k words
4
16.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're finally getting the date night out that we needed for so long. Between work and school, we don't have much time together out even though we live together. We eat together, but it hasn't been the same lately. I'm taking you to your favorite restaurant and we both get to have fun tonight, a nice release.

You're dressed up nicely and I admire you as I always do. From your hair, to your eyes, to the lovely black dress you have on with the slit about a quarter down your thigh. I open your door to the car and let you get inside. I close the doors then walk around the car and get inside as well. I start the car and you do as well. Your fingers are on my right thigh moving up to my dick. You find the head because you claim it's your favorite part and begin to stroke it. I try to drive us to the restaurant focused, but you doing that distracts me before we can get out of the neighborhood. I start grinding under your hand and you reach over and unzip my dress slacks.

You remove my penis from my boxer briefs and continue to tease the head. You watch me bite my lip and you smile. I say "Baby." and you look at me mischievously then innocently ask. "Yes?" "Nothing, mami." You laugh softly then lean over and slide your tongue over the slit of my dick. Shit. I take my right hand off of the steering wheel and try to move it behind your head but you hold it there, letting a trail of saliva drip onto my penis. You lock eyes with me while you begin to stroke my penis slowly, driving me insane. My hips begin to move up and down trying to resist but I've missed being inside you and you're stroking me how you'd ride me.

When you sense that I've had enough of my torture, you lean over and run your tongue up and down my penis swiveling your tongue around. You place my hand on the back of your neck and I guide you up and down loving how your mouth is feeling. I pull the car into the parking lot of the restaurant safely. I pull into a parking spot and park the car, letting my head fall back onto the headrest as I enjoy your oral skills. You sense that I am about to explode and you deepthroat causing me to thrust a bit deeper into your mouth almost stroking your tonsils. You gag slightly and I retract while you continue to stroke the parts of me outside your mouth. Seconds later, I feel the tension build up and I release inside your mouth and you hold my penis in your mouth capturing the last drop. You give me one last stroke and watch as my dick still semi-hard falls slightly on my pants. You wipe your mouth as I replace myself. We get out of the car and walk to the restaurant as I squeeze your ass.

We walk into the restaurant a few minutes late for our 7:30 reservation with good reason. You stand in front of me, my hands on your hips as we wait to be seated. When no one is looking you grind against me slowly. You look back and smile, giving me a small peck on the cheek as you feel me getting harder. They call our name and direct us to our seats and we follow.

I pull out your seat and push it back in once you've sat down. I stand for a moment too long and you cop a quick feel and lick your lips. I'm trying to figure out where did all your sexual mischievousness come from, because I'm loving this. You send me a text and I look at it and read "I'm wearing them." It makes me smile because now I know that I can play as unfairly as you have been. I just nod at you and look at the menu. The waiter comes back to take our drink and appetizer order when I decide to play back. I pull out the remote that I had attached to my keys and press the on button. It takes you a bit to notice, and I'm not sure if the waiter noticed how your words stumbled as you ordered your glass of Moscato. You finish your sentence then turn to me biting your bottom lip and slightly squirm in your seat.

I look at you then smirk while I turn it off. You pout for a minute but my look assures you that it won't be the last time you feel the vibrations from the thong I bought you. We continue to talk and have fun and eventually eat once our food comes. I turn it on and watch you try not to moan as you chew. You almost miss your mouth a few times and I watch as you try not to grip the chair as your face changes letting me know that you're about to cum for me. You bite your lip and I want to pull you on the table and taste you. Instead I watch as you explode silently closing your eyes briefly as you ride the vibrations.

Desert comes and you eat it so seductively that I can barely hold myself back, yet I continue to keep you at low vibrations and change them every so often. Your faces are making me want you so damn badly, but I push through it. Once you're done eating, you wave the waiter over and ask for the check. He brings it back swiftly and I put the money in the casing and pull you out of the chair. As soon as we turn the corner outside of the restaurant, my hand is up your dress feeling how drenched you are through the thong. I play with your clit and you moan as I feel you about to cum again.

I walk you to the back of our car and put you on the trunk. I spread your thighs and you look at me alarmed. You're not used to this, but it has been a fantasy of mine for a while. I move your thong to the side and attack your clitoris with my tongue. You lean back and place your hand on the back of my head pushing me in deeper. I lick you how you like and feel your fingers stroking through my curly hair. I slip two fingers inside you as you begin to grind against my tongue, no longer caring that we are still outside the restaurant. I stroke your G-spot as you grind your clit against my tongue until you cum for me. You let out a small laugh and straighten up. "Penis," is the first thing you say. I pull a condom from my back pocket and you look at me accusingly. I shrug as I roll it on. "Oh you were just planning for this, huh?" I just smirk as I pull you closer and slide inside of you. I hear you suck in air as I stroke you slowly amazed at how good you feel.

I keep stroking as your nails decide to play against my dress shirt scratching softly as I nip at your nipples through your dress. A few moments later, headlights come into our view as a car pulls into the restaurant, we slow down and you lean down to kiss me as I continue to stroke you. You're watching the car to make sure they don't see us and that is only turning me on more. I grab your hips and deepstroke you feeling your walls clench onto my penis. I pull you in closer as you cum feeling your exceeded wetness makes me unleash right after you. You kiss my neck as you come down from your high and I pull out of you. "Let's go home. I think another round is due." You say to me and I nod in agreeance. I pull you off the trunk put you inside the car and follow. You lean over and stroke my penis through my pants and I know it's going to be a long night.