Date Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen said her good nights and hung up, leaving Mark and I alone again. I looked down at him with a grin, "Now, what have you been trying so hard to say since I got here?"

"Don't...oh god...don't make me cum." I had to raise an eyebrow at this, "Please, Mistress says I'm not to cum without her here. You can play with me, but don't make me cum."

Now this I had to say I took as a challenge. Glancing back down at his phone and wondering if his wife could see us or not I decided to take him up on it. "Well slut. That's going to be a challenge. Because, I believe the rule is that you are not allowed to cum, not that I'm not allowed to make you." I pulled my panties aside and moved so that the tip of his cock was rubbing against my slit, showing him how wet I was after teasing him and talking to his wife. He groaned and shook his head again as I just smiled at him. "So, let's see if you can be a good little slut, even if I'm not going to be a good girl...

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
1jbm1jbmabout 10 years ago
Hot, sexy story

I am enjoying the stories, and eagerly wait for the next chapter

Thanks for a good, sexy read!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 10 years ago
Let's see . . .

. . . if you can take all of the teasing I am about to give? Oooppps, well you better lick it up! Interesting read even if I am still not quite sure where this story is headed. I like the way you write tantalizing scenarios KW; I guess I will wait around a while and see what happens next.

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years agoAuthor

Ah, look at that, was that so hard? Hardly any personal insults or wild statements about either me or my characters suffering violently. You can learn! And maybe you'll actually write a story yourself some day rather than just being a prick to those who do. Doubtful though.

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years agoAuthor

That said, there was a continuity mistake between chapter one and chapter two, I forgot to mention the gag at the end of chapter one. My bad, if I'd written the two closer together I'd have probably noticed, I should work on that.

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years agoAuthor

Since I'm sure he's about to come in here ranting and raving about my deleting his comment, let me just say publicly to Overthefalls, if you can criticize the story without going off on personal attacks and insults, and when you learn that, just perhaps, the characters in a story are fictional and we don't need to know every single detail about them leading up to a story to perhaps just have a good time with a bit of fantasy you can comment on my story. Or when you stop being a self righteous shit, that might help too. Thanks :)

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Date Night Series Info

Similar Stories

Cuckolding my Husband How my husband and I had our first Cuckolding adventure.in Loving Wives
Cuckold Exposed By Wife Ch. 01 Wife exposes cuckold relationship to daughter.in Loving Wives
Making Of a Hotwife? was I making a hotwife, or was she training her cuckold?in Loving Wives
Small Penis Humiliation Of Husband Empowered by SPH, wife goes further than ever.in Fetish
Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
More Stories