Date Night Gets Kinky

Story Info
Couple's date night with an extra pair of hands.
1.8k words
4.32
25.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Jane, and I fell into that pattern of infrequent little sex. Life and kids got in the way, and the spark had diminished. We gave each other the occasional finger or hand job but it was more mechanical to release tension. What hadn't changed was the pure lust I had for her body. I fantasied about it every day and it drove me mad lying next to her body every night is not being able to fuck her brains out!

We decided something had to change, and we did the classic "date night" technique. We'd get a babysitter go out to dinner and come back relaxed, probably drunk and have some sex to release the tension we both needed. Just the thought of it made me horny.

We decided Saturday night would be best, and we asked our daughter's nursery nurse Chloe to babysit. Chloe was 18 long jet black hair, a pair of lips like Angelina Jolie, average sized boobs but a superbly large butt for such a small frame. Needless to say, I repeatedly fantasied about fucking her while my sex life at home was going through its dry patch. I never made a move and never would although my cock was urging me otherwise. She was out of bounds.

Saturday evening came, and I could tell Jane was craving a good fuck. She wore a sexy red lace g string and matching bra. She knew how to turn me on and how it would drive me crazy. I couldn't help my self and starting kissing her, sending my hands over her pert butt for a squeeze. My cock was hard in an instant; Jane could feel it. Suddenly she stopped and told me all good things come to those who wait. Every inch of me wanted to throw her on the bed and go straight to dessert. She'll pay for that later, I thought. The door bell rang.

Chloe arrived, so I went down to open the door. She was dressed in a white shirt with the top buttons open, a grey cardigan over the top and tight black trousers. "Hi," we both said. I realised my hard cock was still showing through my trousers and Chloe didn't say a word but she saw, and responded with a smirk.

Jane came down the stairs wearing a little black strapless dress. She had great legs and medium sized boobs with hard nipples. I loved sucking her tits, and it made her pussy wet almost immediately.

We gave some instructions to Chloe grabbed our coats and headed to the restaurant. From the moment we reached the restaurant, Jane was doing everything in her power to drive me insane with lust. I hated she knew how to tease me to the point of explosion. As we waited for the table, she wanted me to hug her from behind, but it was just a ploy so she could slowly rub her ass into my crotch. FUCK I wanted her so bad. This happened all night. She was rubbing her feet up my leg under the table and eating her food seductively sucking, slurping and licking. After dessert, she headed to the toilets. I received three picture messages; one of her finger in her hairy pussy, another of her pulling her nipple and a final of her tongue and mouth wide open. FUCK! I called the waiter and got the bill paid asap. I grabbed our coats, and we drove home.

By the time we got home the house was quiet with only the murmur of the TV while Chloe sat on the sofa. I completely forgot how sexy she was. To be honest I just wanted to pay Chloe and get Jane in bed and fuck her till I emptied every drop of cum in her. Jane was feeling tipsy and suggested Chloe stay for a drink. I couldn't hide my disappointment but agreed. Chloe knew what was going on and what I wanted.

Jane gave me a bottle of wine while she went to check on our daughter. As I opened Chloe went to get the glasses but couldn't' reach the top of the cabinet. It exposed her fantastic butt in those tight black trousers. As she stretched up she asked "Could you help?" I came up behind her and accidently on purpose reached over her. She knew what she was doing and gently and slowly rubbed her big ass down my crotch. She knew I wanted her.

Jane came down while Chloe and I sat in silence drinking wine. Jane could sense my urgency to get her upstairs so began to make small talk with Chloe about her parents, uni and boyfriends. My interest in this talk was little and it was easy to see. All I could think about was Chloe's ass and Jane's pussy!

I went to the toilet upstairs and came down to some louder laughter then silence. I walked in and Chloe and Jane are cupping each other's heads and kissing! I wasn't sure what to think! Jane pulled away but wasn't embarrassed or surprised to see me walk in. Chloe was waiting for a reaction from me which didn't come. I froze. What was I supposed to say? Jane came over to me and began to kiss slowly and bite my lips and send her tongue inside my mouth. I didn't care Chloe was watching I carried on with my hands on her ass giving it gentle gropes. I pulled her little dress up to her hips and exposed her ass in all its red lacy glory. Jane's hand rubbed my hard cock. There was never any doubt I was hard. Jane finished the kiss and pulled her dress down. Chloe sat there like a good little girl not saying a word but not phased either. Jane asked Chloe to stand up and led both Chloe and me to the lounge.

Jane made Chloe and I face each other and guided my hand me to Chloe's firm ass. She wanted me to squeeze that 18-year old's ass. I didn't need any persuading. Chloe looked at me and began kissing me. Her lips and ass felt better than I ever imagined. Jane then gently pushed Chloe and me onto the sofa and sat opposite on the armchair. Jane pulled her dress up and began fingering her pussy. I carried on kissing Chloe but Jane's fingering was distracting me, and something was pulling me to her. Chloe began to get annoyed and started to kiss me more aggressively. She grabbed my hand and placed it over her tit and whispered in my ear "I want you to suck my tits". I began kissing Chloe more and unbuttoned her shirt to expose her tits in a black bra. Her tits were a lot bigger than I expected. I couldn't believe this was happening. I fantasized about doing this to her for months. I unclipped her bra to reveal a pair of magnificient breasts; big and pert with nice suckable nipples. I didn't waste any time and began to flick and lick her nipples with my tongue. It felt so good. I forgot about Jane. As I sucked on one nipple I made sure the other nipple was being rubbed, squeezed and pulled. I could tell Chloe loved a little nipple pain.

I looked over to Jane and could see her spasm as she reached a finger induced orgasm! I pulled her to her feet and pushed her to the sofa. Next to Chloe. I spread Jane's legs to reveal her hairy pussy glistening in her juices. She was limp in post orgasm endorphins but I wasn't going to let her get away with it. She was going to cum some more tonight. I dived into her pussy licking the cum and juice with my tongue. It tasted amazing, I loved the taste of her pussy and began probing deeper into her pussy with my tongue. Occasionally I'd come up for air to slide two fingers deep in. She groaned as I did and rocked with encouragement. The pussy eating and fingering were too much for Chloe, and she'd removed her trousers and panties to begin her fingering. Her pussy was different to Jane. She was trimmer and only had a little landing strip. It was the type of pussy I would imagine on an 18-year-old. I dived back onto Jane's pussy but now gave Chloe the finger too. Tasting Jane while fingering Chloe was unreal.

I had Chloe completely naked and Jane with her dress pulled down and up so crumpled around her mid-drift, I was the only one fully clothed. My cock was aching from being so hard so I pulled off my trousers. As I did Jane closed her legs and stood up. Before I could take my boxers off Jane kissed me and slid her hand around my cock and squeezed hard. She bit down on my ear-lobe and dominantly said "Finger her, fuck her mouth and fuck her ass. Do NOT fuck her pussy! You only fuck my pussy tonight!" She dropped back lay on the sofa next to Chloe and spread her legs and gave me the look. She looked me straight in the eyes and didn't blink and nodded. It was the look of approval, the look of you may enter now the teasing is over. Fuck my pussy! I didn't hesitate. I wanted Jane more than ever I didn't care about Chloe lying next to her.

I began kissing Jane and my cock was rubbing against her hairy pussy, I reached down to guide it through the hairiness into the soft pinkness. As the initial shaft penetrated and the rim of the cock disappeared she let out a sigh and approving moan. She moved her hips and wrapped her legs around my back. I thrusted her violently and she kept wanting more. I pounded another 10 or 15 times, each time trying to push deeper into her cunt. I could feel her body tensing as she reached orgasm and grabbed a sofa pillow and screamed loudly. I pulled out quickly, unbelievably not cumming! I was desperate to cum on Chloe's face and in her butt. Chloe was sitting up gently rubbing her pussy and waiting her turn. I gave her a kiss and groped her soft tits. Jane lay exhausted on the sofa so I enjoyed Chloe's tits. I then pulled them both to their feet and suggested we go to the bed room.

As they walked in front of me completely naked I had a fantastic view of their big butts bouncing side to side, I couldn't help squeeze Chloe's ass and spank Jane's! As we got into the bed room, Jane fell to the bed and spread her legs encouraging me to give her another fuck. What was wrong with her?! She'd turned into a complete fuck machine. She wasn't this filthy when we first met. But before I had a chance Chloe pushed me the wall and dropped to the knees.

TBC