Date Night, Month 01

Story Info
I'm 99% sure my wife is playing me.
2.1k words
3.61
71.8k
30
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PamR55
PamR55
55 Followers

Last Friday of the Month Date Night, Month One:

After fifteen years of marriage we were in a sexual rut. My wife Patti decided to spice up our love lives after reading an article in some woman's magazine about how to rekindle the spark. I found out about her plan when I overheard her discussing it with her sister on the phone that night. I just caught the tail end of the conversation but she seemed agreeable to trying most of the tips. It took a while but I was able to track the article down on-line...Taking a Walk on the Wild Side Can Save Your Marriage. It claimed to have been written by a woman but the suggestions were 100% man. The article said the wife should treat her husband like they were clandestine lovers going out on a secret rendezvous and that she should be a mysterious aggressor. It said she should surprise her lover by dramatically changing her appearance including her hair color and style, her choice of clothes, and through discrete public nudity. It encouraged the wife to forget her ego and morals for one night a month of sexual abandon..."be the woman your husband dreams about when he masturbates." it encouraged. Another favorite line was "no skirt is too short nor blouse too sheer when it comes to saving your marriage." Lastly, it said that since the goal was to rekindle the fire she should make up a fantasy back story, a fictional sexual rival waiting in the wings, to complete her mysterious new persona. The goal is to make your husband believe that you are a promiscuous housewife on the prowl...for him.

Somehow I had a hard time imagining which of tips my demure, painfully modest wife would be willing to do. It certainly couldn't be risqué clothes since most of her wardrobe looked like they came from a black and white 1950s TV show. And she still had the same hairstyle, shoulder length honey blonde hair, since high school. Hell, Patti was a virgin when we met and I was 1,000% certain that she had never strayed so the slutty vamp was out too. I couldn't wait for Friday to find out what she was going to do.

Thus began our first-last Friday of the month date night tradition. But our story actually began earlier that day, at lunch, when Patti couldn't find an open table at the restaurant. It seems a gallant man offered to share his with my wife. They immediately hit it off and spent the next two hours getting to know each other...or so the story goes.

When Patti drove me to work that morning she wore typical business attire, a blue wool skirt that hit well below her knees, a matching blue wool blazer, a plain black blouse, and black pantyhose. Perhaps she has some exotic lingerie on under, I thought of the article and hoped.

Before I got out she reminded me that we had a 6:00 reservation at a restaurant in an upscale hotel about a mile from my office then joked that the walk would help me work up my appetite.

We arrived at the restaurant at almost the same time. Other than having her hair up in a French braid nothing had changed. A man in a tuxedo led is to a private booth in the corner facing the bar.

Like every evening, we both highlighted our days and ran out of things to say after fifteen I could tell Patti wanted to tell me something but didn't want to ruin the evening by forcing it. So we sat silently in our candle lit booth sipping drinks while waiting for our appetizers. After she finished her second drink, on an empty stomach, Patti worked up the nerve to begin spinning a tale worthy of a cheap paperback romance novel, the kind that has a drawing of a man with his shirt ripped open ravaging a maiden on the cover

"I met an interesting person today," Patti said.

"You mean a man, an interesting man." I challenged her choice of the word person.

"Yes, he is a man...an interesting man" She sneered.

I remembered the magazine suggested making up a fantasy rival, like an active young single woman might actually have, to increase the sexual tension and played along.

"Tell me all about him."

"Only if you promise not to get all jealous on me."

"I promise...now let's hear all the details...and don't leave out any of the naughty parts." I joked. Patti blushed.

She began, "His name is Robert..." Over drinks and appetizers and through the salad course Patti dominated the conversation with more details about her new friend. I have never heard her so excited or animated when she met someone. Her only concern was that she was fourteen years older than him.

My wife Patti is a hopeless romantic and I was certain she was making up Robert as part of date night in an attempt to make me jealous and I intended to play along to the fullest.

The waiter brought us each two drinks and said we had reached happy hour. Patti sucked one down, her fourth of the evening then asked, "Do you think a thirty six year old woman is too old to be friends with a 22 year old man?"

I told her that I was certain he would jump at the chance to be her friend.

While she was still debating the age difference with herself I placed my hand on her knee and discretely began pushing her skirt up until both knees were uncovered.

"Did your boyfriend put his hands on your sexy legs?" I began referring to him as her boyfriend.

"No, only you're rude enough to do that in public." She slapped my hand away and pulled her skirt down.

"Did your boyfriend at least try to kiss you?"

"No. He was a total gentleman." She shot back.

"Did you give your boyfriend your phone number?"

"I offered him my business card but he said he couldn't take it because he was a newlywed and his wife might find it."

"Too bad...it sounds like you two really made a connection."

"Well, I still might get to see him again." She sounded excited. "He said he would meet me at the same restaurant on the last Friday of next month. "You won't get mad if I meet him...just for lunch of course. That is if he shows up." I could see in her eyes that the alcohol had taken effect and tried to sound sincere as I reassured her.

"He would be crazy not to show up. After all, it isn't every day that a beautiful woman throws herself at a man, even one as handsome as you say Robert is."

Her eyes lit up at the suggestion.

"It seems like forever since you called me beautiful."

I changed the subject, "So did you kiss your boyfriend to seal the deal?"

Patti blushed, "Don't talk nonsense. I'm a married woman. Of course not. And stop fooling with my skirt, you're going to wrinkle it. Properly chastised I removed the offending hand and she smoothed her skirt. Our dinners arrived soon after and we ate without talking.

When the waiter came by to ask if we wanted dessert I answered, "No, just bring the check, we're ready to go home."

Patti waited a couple of minutes then excused herself to go to the ladies room. I was daydreaming and didn't notice when she slipped back into the booth. But she got my attention real fast when she laid her neatly folded skirt on the table in front of me. I looked at her exposed legs; this is the most naked in public my wife has ever been.

I could barely stammer..."What...I mean...is this for real?"

"She smiled and said, "Yes, this is for real. Go ahead, touch them all you want. You won't wrinkle my skirt now."

Okay, she was wearing far from sheer pantyhose, and the panty area was an opaque dark black, but I could still see her matted down pubic hair through them, and, when she spread her legs properly, her pussy. I ran my hand between her legs and found that she was damp. I tried to rub her clit through the nylon without success. Not to be denied I took my steak knife and carefully cut the crotch out of her pantyhose. Her cunt looked obscene surrounded by the jagged edges of the black nylon hole. "I don't know what you did to get this randy but I want you to promise to do it again." I said.

Patti began to rub my erect cock through my pants. "So you're saying it's okay if I keep my date with Robert?"

"I think I would say yes to about anything right now." I answered.

Patti opened her jacket and began unbuttoning her blouse. "Not good enough...I want you to say you want me to keep my date with Robert." She opened her blouse exposing a very sexy black bra...her nipples were erect and peeking above the lace. Somehow the words lunch date had morphed into a more ominous date.

"Yes, I want you to keep your date with Robert." Patti began unzipping my pants then stopped and took her cell phone out of her purse and began recording. "In case you change your mind. Can I kiss Robert with my tongue on our date?" She slipped her hand back inside and wrapped her hand around my rock hard cock and began massaging it.

I moaned. "Yes, I give you permission to French kiss Robert on your date. All you want...yes!"

"And what if he decides he wants more than just a kiss."

I was thinking with my dick, "You can do anything you want...anything...with him...with anyone...anything... anything with anyone..." My voice tapered off.

Patti let go of my cock and withdrew her hand, "Anything with anyone," she cooed, "I think I might take you up on that. Now put that away and let's get in the car and fuck like teenagers."

I almost screamed no! But then a bus boy came to clear the table. Patti flashed a devilish grin and unhooked the front clasp on her bra, releasing her 36 B's right in the kids face. He dropped a fist full of silverware when he saw my wife's naked breasts inches from his face and had a hell of a time concentrating enough to finish his task.

Patti kept her jacket open and her legs spread to let the waiter enjoy the view when he brought our check. I had cash but paid with a credit card so he would get another glimpse of Patti's maidenly charms.

After I signed the tab Patti didn't even button her jacket or blouse. She just draped the skirt over her arm and walked out with her breasts exposed to everyone in the bar. I stayed a couple of steps behind her and watched heads crank to gaze lustfully from her tits to her ass cheeks as they teased in and out of from under the short jacket.

The valet held the door open for Patti and gave a thumbs up to his partner when he noticed the view.

"Brian, I've wanted to do something special for you for a long time, to thank you for being such a wonderful, understanding, husband. I'm sorry that this was so hard for me to do but I promise to do better next month. I saw how hard your cock got when I told you about Robert...I'm almost afraid to admit it but thinking about him turns me on too. I don't know if we'll do anything but just knowing that I have your permission if we do means a lot to me. Thank you, thank you so much, for giving me permission to date Robert." Patti slipped her jacket and blouse off in one motion. Both articles soon joined the skirt in the backseat. "I hope you don't think the less of me for being aggressive, but something made me soooo horny today." Patti hung her lace bra from the rear view mirror. "And don't worry, I promise that no matter what happens with Robert, or with the infamous anything with anyone that you offered, I will always love you."

Before I could think of a response she unzipped my pants and took my rock hard cock into her mouth. I came before we had gone two blocks. Boy, I though as she sucked me dry, I sure as hell hope I'm right that she is making Robert up or I'm really fucked...and she will be too.

I can't wait for next month.

To be continued...

PamR55
PamR55
55 Followers