Date Night, Month 02

Story Info
Brian & Patty go on a second erotic date night.
3.2k words
3.75
46.3k
21
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PamR55
PamR55
55 Followers

I could not believe it had been a month already since our first date night. We were like newlyweds screwing our brains out every night and our marriage had never been better. We even packed away our pajamas and started sleeping in the nude. On the weekends Patti didn't even bother to get dressed until after I made her breakfast...and once, not at all. That was a fun weekend!

Other positive changes included Patti agreed to have the dry cleaners shorten several of skirts so they would hit above the knee. The receding hem lines cost me a fortune but were worth every penny. And, when she wore pantyhose, they were now sheer to the waist. Patti said several men at work, mostly married, who never paid her any attention, were suddenly hovering around her desk to check her out. After years of wearing ankle skimming skirts she had to remember not to be casual about how she kept her knees together after noticing they were stealing looks up her skirt. After a couple of vodka gimlets she did admit that it stroked her ego to have all the new found attention.

Building on that, I went on a shopping spree and surprised Patti with a couple shorter skirts, a weeks worth of flattering new blouses, and a nice selection of sexy bras which accentuated her cleavage. She said she also had to be careful when she wore the lace bras because they did little to hide her nipples, which suddenly seemed to be in a constant of arousal. The capper was two new skirt suits, both of which hit well north of her knees, and a pair of diaphanous blouses to wear with them. Patty summed it up best with, "I feel like it's Christmas morning."

On the morning of the last Friday of the month Patti drove me to work as she does on most days. The tension in the car was thick and Patti was talking a mile a minute about how it felt like today would never get here. While she babbled on I looked at her outfit and tried to figure out what she had planned.

I had walked in when Patti was dressing and was surprised to see her putting on one of her old, dowdy below the knees white skirts with a utilitarian white blouse over flesh colored pantyhose. Her bra and panties were designed for function, not arousal, and her shoulder length honey blonde hair was done up in a bun. She had on almost no make up. Considering her long awaited second date with the phantom Robert this was hardly the outfit of a horny woman on the prowl. I had a feeling I was being toyed with so I teased her that she looked like a nurse.

"I'll be in the warehouse today and I don't want to risk ruining one of my new outfits." was her response. "But, don't worry, I clean up real good." She gave me a mischievous smile. I knew I would be worthless at work today thinking about our date.

About two blocks from my office Patti pulled over and, after a long pause said, "Brian, I love you more that I ever thought possible, and I know what I am doing is...I, I mean, I couldn't even imagine me doing this...me, miss goody two shoes...I never imagined doing any of this five weeks ago. Brian, I am so worried what I'm doing is going to hurt you. I want to keep my date with Robert so bad but if you tell me not to go I won't. And I give you my word that I will never mention Robert again. It's not too late to return everything to the way we were."

"Patti, you have no idea how much it means to hear you say that. But I want you to go... I want you to enjoy your warm-up for our date."

Patti looked away and didn't say a word for several minutes. It looked like the moment of guilty truth had arrived...I expected her to tell me about the magazine article and how she made up a romantic rival. Instead Patti steeled her resolve, gave me a very serious look and said, "You're the most wonderful, most understanding husband in the world. I love you," She gave me a rather nice kiss then started driving again.

I arrived at the restaurant about twenty minutes early. The maƮtre d' said my date had not yet arrived and showed me to the same booth as last month, the one in back facing the bar. There was a cluster of booths laid out like a four leafed clover. The arrangement gave the occupants quite a degree of privacy as no one could see them except the wait staff and someone sitting near the rear entrance to the bar.

I ordered a drink from the waiter and watched for Patti.

Most of the clientele was business men in dark colored suits with enough women to add color to the dark room. The bathrooms were in the bar area which probably contributed to the steady stream of people walking in and out of the bar.

I swear I did not recognize the beautiful woman who rounded the corner, stepped up to my table, and asked, "Am I late?" I did a double take, "Patti?" I asked as I stumbled to stand up.

"I take it you like what I see."

"Like it...I love it."

"Do I still look like a nurse?" she asked coyly.

"No, you look like an angel...you're a vision of heaven. I have never seen anything so beautiful!" I finally got out from behind the table and wrapped my arms around her. When I tried to kiss her she held her fingers in front of her mouth and said, "Patience."

After last month I didn't think she was going to do anything else the article suggested and I was blown away by the total package. I stepped back to stare at my wife. "Wow!" Her hair was now platinum blonde and cut short in a way that really set off her face. And her face. She had an ethereal look with white eye shadow and lipstick. Later I noticed her nails, fingers and toes, were painted white. She was wearing an incredibly short white linen skirt with a matching blazer that I had never seen before. The jacket was buttoned but I could glimpse a transparent white blouse under it. On her long legs she had white stockings...I knew they were stockings because the lace tops were showing under the short skirt; I could even see white clips from a garter belt on each. I could only imagine the stares her hot ass got as she walked from her car. The only color she had on was red patent leather shoes.

Patti shot me a toothy smile and admitted that she had played hooky and spent the whole day shopping and getting ready for her dates.

For the next fifteen minutes I complimented Patti on how perfect she looked. She teased me by slapping my hand every time I placed it on her sexy thighs so I ordered her another drink hoping to ply her legs apart with alcohol. Eventually the conversation turned from my day to her lunch date with Robert.

For the next half hour my beautiful wife told me how she met Robert after having her hair and makeup done at a spa and spent the afternoon shopping with him. "Robert has great fashion taste and helped me pick out everything I have on."

"Well?" I broke on. "Did he kiss you?"

"Patience, my dear. No interruptions." When Patti finished telling me how Robert made her try on at least two dozen skirt suits before he found one that he liked she emptied her cocktail and announced, "Now, back to your question. But first, I want you to promise you won't get jealous.

"I already promised last month. So fess up. Did your boyfriend kiss you?"

"Yes." Her voice was soft and trembled with sexuality.

"Not pecks on the cheeks. Real French kisses?"

"Not the first few but he got more aggressive with his tongue at the mall." She smiled and wagged her tongue playfully. "When he walked me to my car he had his tongue so far down my throat I could feel it in my toes." She squealed.

"Did you let your boyfriend touch you?"

"I wanted him to but he didn't. He said maybe next month. I don't know if I can take it, his teasing is driving me crazy. Oh Brian, please don't get mad but I want him so bad. I know that's crazy but do you realize until today you were the only man to have his tongue in my mouth. Ever! I never even French kissed a boy when I was in school...until you. Until last month you were only man to ever look between my legs or see my naked breasts. Brian, you took my virginity on our wedding night and I've never been with another man since then." Patti began to whimper.

Patti kissed her index finger then touched it to my lips. "Then no more talk of what might have been." She squeezed my rock hard cock through my pants. "My pussy is yours and yours alone for the next 31 days."

I needed a real kiss but Patti again said, "patience" and excused herself to go to the ladies room. I watched her working her incredible ass as she entered the crowded bar. The skirt had a slit that showed off a hint of naked flesh above the lace stocking tops. Damn near every head in the bar turned to gawk at her. When she came out of the ladies lounge I could see she was carrying her jacket draped over her arm.

My beautiful wife had on a blouse so sheer I could barely see it. Her breasts were lifted up on a very sexy red shelf bra and the red of her nipples made them impossible to not stare at...not that any of the patrons were subtle about staring. A couple of men stepped away from the end of the bar just before she passed and tried to talk her up. Patti paused. I could hear her laughing as she hopped onto a stool which they volunteered. One of the men waved the bartender over and a minute later handed my wife a drink. Both men laid claim to Patti by each placing a hand on one of her sexy thighs. A moment later both hand vanished under her skirt. Patti made no effort to stop them. I watched their seduction play out while debating what to do; after all these were real men, not imaginary lunch dates. Patti spotted me as I slid out of the booth. She pushed their hands away, stepped down from the barstool, and adjusted her skirt. I stood my ground. All I could hear of their conversation was "...my husband." Both men backed off. But Patti wasn't finished teasing me and turned to kiss each of her new friends. Each took advantage of her willing mouth and groped her ass during their embrace. I tossed my suit coat into the booth and shot them my best "I'm going to kick both of your asses look." Either that worked or they saw the steak knife in my hand. It didn't matter because the both disappeared into the crowd.

I walked over, took my wife by the hand, and led her back to our table. Patti nonchalantly tossed her jacket on the seat, reapplied her lipstick, and said, "They weren't the first men I kissed today but, don't worry, I promise you will be the last."

Before I could respond, however, the waiter brought our dinners. He certainly had a smile on his face when he saw how Patti had her breasts on display.

But my wife wasn't quite ready to eat. Instead she taunted me, "So it takes two men assaulting me in public to make you jealous." She wrapped her hand around my cock; it was harder than it had ever been in my life. Patti immediately noticed that, "You perv...you're not jealous...you're hard as steel. Holy shit. You enjoyed watching them feel me up in the bar. Your cock got hard watching them slide their hands up my skirt." She started to rub my rigid shaft through my pants. "Tell the truth perv. You wanted them to fuck me didn't you? You wanted two complete strangers fuck me while you watched."

I stammered, "No, I scared them off."

"But not before you let two men feel me up in the bar. My husband watched two men feel me up in a crowded bar." She laughed again as she unzipped my pants. I wasn't wearing underwear and my cock shot right out. "I love it. I was worried about hurting you by having an affair and you wanted to watch those two guys fuck me." She tightened her grip and teased my cock head. "I can't wait to tell Robert you wanted to watch two guys to fuck me." Patti roared with laughter. So perv, you made me laugh so I'm feeling generous, do you want to cum here or take your chances that I might let you fuck me later," she taunted.

"I want to fuck you until you can't walk straight." I answered.

"We'll see about that." She draped a napkin over my erect cock. I had a hell of a time eating with Patti slapping my hand every time I placed it on her inner thigh. I could feel the damp warmth of her excited pussy. "Patience," she said again.

After finishing her diner Patti casually unzipped her skirt, lifted her ass, and let it fall around her ankles.

I looked down and was speechless when I saw that she was cleanly shaven and not wearing anything! I gasped audibly when I realized the two men at the bar had their fingers on her naked pussy.

"I wanted to buy a pair of panties to match the bra and garter belt but Robert wouldn't let me. And it was Robert who suggested the red heels to go with the bra. Just like the Red Shoes Diaries series he said. You would not believe how nervous I was shopping for shoes in a short skirt with nothing on under it. I must have tried on at least a dozen pairs at each shoe store before Robert found a pair he liked."

She turned, placed her stocking clad right leg in my lap, and dangled her red shoe...with her left leg planted on the floor her cunt opened obscenely. I began to gently stroke her. She was very warm and wet.

I almost laughed at the thought of the former Mrs. Shy spreading her legs for a bunch of minimum wage shoe salesmen...hell, I remember when she wouldn't even go to a male gynecologist.

"I'm pretty sure Robert saw my lady parts a few times too but he is a gentleman and pretended not to look."

A bus boy came by and scooped her skirt up thinking it was a napkin. When he realized his mistake he held it awkwardly in front of him and waited for someone to tell him what to do. Patti motioned him forward and held out her hand. He seemed to be having a little trouble concentrating but eventually handed my wife her skirt. She threw it on the seat next to her jacket.

"I can't wait to tell Robert how much men like the blouse he picked out."

Robert, I must have heard his name five hundred times that evening. Man, she deserved an award for that story I thought.

"So, when is your next date?" I asked.

"One month from today...the same restaurant."

"Did you get his number just in case something comes up?"

"No. He's still being mysterious...I don't even know his last name...where he lives. Anything."

Each time I tried to kiss Patti she held her hand up and said, "Patience." When I protested she said, "Now play with my pussy like a good boy."

I slipped two fingers into her sloppy hot cunt and rubbed her sensitive clit while I begged for a kiss. When she refused I pulled my fingers out and said, "No kiss, no orgasm." I licked her juices from my fingers. When I again tried to kiss her she pulled back and said, "Who says I'm finished kissing men tonight. Remember, we agreed. You would be my last kisser.

"Now, if you don't make me cum in the next two minutes I'll go back into the bar and find a couple of men who will. But, don't worry baby, I'll let you watch."

"Don't go...please."

"Well, you didn't answer my question." She kept stroking my cock. "Should I go trolling for cock or will you satisfy me?"

I answered by pulling her head towards me and forcing my tongue into her mouth while I unbuttoned her blouse. Patti's kissed back as it slid off her shoulders exposing her breasts from the minimal camouflage the sheer blouse provided. I began mauling her nipples between my fingers.

When I broke the kiss Patti gasped, "Okay Mr. Caveman, tuck you club back into your pants and take me home and fuck me.

Of course Patti had to go to the ladies room again before we left, only this time I escorted her through the bar. We made quite a sight with me wearing an expensive tailored suit and my wife only wearing her unbuttoned blazer, nylons, a garter belt, and those fuck me red heels. Damn her ass looked incredible peeking out from under the jacket.

The valet got a real nice eyeful too since Patti never did put her clothes back on. Before she got in the car Patti pushed it one more time and turned to kiss the startled kid. I let it go on until another couple came out for their car.

When Patti finally got into the car she leaned over and kissed me..."See I told you you would be last." My wife leaned over an unzipped my pants and started sucking on my cock.

While she was occupied I reached inside my suit coat and took out a thick envelope. Inside was a copy of the magazine article that started everything "Taking a Walk on the Wild Side Can Save Your Marriage." Also inside were a slew of time stamped photographs that my secretary had taken earlier in the day. These clearly showing my wife shopping for her beautiful white ensemble, lingerie, and red shoes all while wearing the dowdy nurses outfit. And she was alone in every picture, including when she ate lunch all by her lonesome in the mall's food court.

April even got a couple of pictures of Patti walking out of the ladies room all decked out in her new outfit. I slipped the envelope back into my pocket and decided to let Patti's game run another month.

I'm certain she pretended I was Robert when we made love that night. Or maybe the two predators from the bar. Either way, I sure hope Robert keeps their next date.

PamR55
PamR55
55 Followers