Date with Destiny-Demon Style Ch. 03

Story Info
The next prince is chosen.
8.5k words
4.66
38.6k
46

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay. You asked for longer chapters, so I combined what I had planned as 3 and 4 into one giant block. So I'm sorry if it took a little longer to write this one. My fingers are cramping, but it's worth it.

***

Ow.

It wasn't sunlight or the sounds of birds chirping happily that woke her up. It wasn't anything bright and joyful at all. It was the pain in her shoulder. A small pain -she figured no larger that the size of a silver dollar- but it was enough to get her attention. She groaned. What better time for her shoulder to pop out of place? Her eyes flickered open, adjusting slowly to the dim light of the flaming sconces hanging on the walls. She turned her head, trying to find the source of the pain.

On the very edge of her shoulder, just before the flesh curved down to meet her bicep, was a small circular mark. Bright red and slightly raised, the mark looked like two crescent moons pointed toward each other. Small indentations, about ten or so, made up the crescent halves. Two of the indentations, equal distance apart along one row of indents, were deeper than the others and had small scabs where their notches should have been. She stared at the marks quizzically, still dazed and groggy from sleep, confused as to what could have made such a mark. Then, like a fire alarm resounding in her head, she found the answer.

Bite marks.

Anger flared inside. The bastard had bit her! She ground her teeth, now fully awake. Apparently, his cannibalistic nature had raised its loathsome head. But the man was too much of a coward to devour her when she was awake and ready to punch his face in. She was going to let him have to now.

Furious that he had actually sunk that low, she rolled over and pushed herself up onto her elbow. She grabbed the edge of the blankets, still torn and shredded from the night before, and prepared to pull them back. An instant before she could pull them off and jump out of bed, a strong arm wrapped around her waist and yanked her back into the mattress. Stunned, she rolled over and stared into the face of the man she was just about to kill.

Darian lay on his side, the midnight colored sheets only covering everything below his waist. His muscled abdomen, still covered in luminescent gold paint, was on full display. He smiled at her, razor-sharp canines glinting in the warm light of the sconces. His eyes, which had the amazing ability to change color whenever he felt like screwing with her, were a soft sky blue.

"Morning." His tone was cheery, as if absolutely nothing was wrong and it was just another day in Hell.

That's it. Time for that damn smirk of his to go bye-bye.

"You asshole! You bit me!" Raging, she threw a wild haymaker, connecting perfectly with his cheek. His head whipped to the side, slamming into the pillow. She sat up and glared at him, secretly wishing that the heat from her gaze would set him on fire.

He shook his head to clear it, rubbing a hand against his cheek. She hoped she had smashed the bones to powder.

"What the hell?" He glared at her, his eyes quickly shifting to a fiery red.

"Youfuckingbit me!" She cocked her arm back, preparing to strike again.

Moving far too fast for her to react -Advantage: Darian- he sat up in the bed and stared into her eyes. One hand had managed to catch her fist in mid-punch. The other had wrapped around her waist, trapping her free arm against her side, leaving her defenseless. He pulled her tight against him, holding her body flush to his. The fingers that held her fist in place squeezed hard, causing her to wince in pain.

She struggled against his embrace, trying to break free. It was a useless endeavor. His grip on her was like iron. His eyes blazed when she fought against him. He bared his teeth and growled, jerking her hard against his body. His message was crystal clear: She wasn't going anywhere.

Trapped, she glared at him. If she couldn't escape by breaking free, maybe she could yell enough that he'd back off.

"You bit me." She said through clenched teeth.

Clearly in the mood to play, Darian gave her a mocking smile, taking great care to make sure his canines were in full view. "And you enjoyed it."

Her jaw dropped for an instant. She recovered and shot back, gathering up all her anger for a fight. "How the hell would you know? I was asleep, you coward!"

Twisting their bodies, Darian forced her down onto the bed, pinning her to the sheets. He held both of her wrists above her head in one hand, his other arm supporting his weight. He straddled her waist, preventing her from kicking out at him.

"A coward, am I?" He growled at her.

Shit. Bad move.

He leaned close, pressing his forehead to her own. His crimson eyes blazed. The tiny specks of gold with in the blood red irises reflected the light like sparks of passion bursting through the barrier that was his soul...If he evenhada soul. She swallowed loudly, fear starting to swirl in her gut.

A sinister smile slowly came over his perfect lips. "Acoward, you say?" His free hand reached over and clawed at her neck, trailing his sharp nails along the side of her throat. Not enough to draw blood, but enough to make her flinch at the small delivery of pain.
She grasped at every spark of pain and anger that she could conjure, staring him down. "You bit me while I was asleep, you jackass. You're the only predator I know that's not willing to devour their prey when it's awake. If that's no cowardice, I don't know what it."

A harsh laugh burst from his mouth. "But Ididdevour you, didn't I? Isn't that what you were begging me for more last night?"

She clamped her jaw shut, glaring at him.

"Ah, so the little hell-cat's remarks are finally quieted. And because of her own sexuality, no less. How interesting. I wonder why that's such a shame to you." His smile became sinister. "Is it because you don't accept it? Oh, my dear, sweet princess. If you're going to live here like the rest of us, you're going to have to accept that sex and pleasure are a daily occurrence here. That's just something you'll need to get used to. Especially ifI'mgoing to be feasting on you."

He leaned close, brushing his lips against the outer shell of her ear. "Besides, I distinctly remember you moaning my name when I bit you." The feel of his lips on her skin sent a shiver down her spine. "You whispered my name when I sank my teeth into your shoulder. And you had the sexiest little smile on your lips."

His lips slid to the small hollow just below her ear. She felt them part, his sharp canines barely pressing against her skin. They squeezed down just the tiniest bit, not quite breaking the skin but enough to make her jump. He pulled back, licking her skin clean of any abrasions.

"Want me to show you how you felt?" His voice had taken on a darker tone, like a predator waiting for the right moment to strike.

Not giving her a chance to answer, he threw back the sheets, shifting his weight so that he was lying beside her. Hands still pinned, she watched with angry, fear-ridden eyes as he grinned at her, then dipped his head to her shoulder.

Moving slowly, he brushed his lips against her skin, moving down towards her breasts. Sensing his intent, she thrashed, trying to break free. But his hand held her like a vice. He continued his decent, every once in a while using his tongue to trace a small line across her skin. She shivered in spite of herself, not wanting to give into him but helpless not to.

After long, agonizing minutes of licking and teasing her skin, Darian finally arrived at her breasts. Shooting her a hungry smile, he teased her nipple with his tongue before taking it into his mouth to suckle. Her back arched, and she bit hard on her lip to keep from crying out. Too hard. She tasted blood on her tongue. Her thoughts turned jumbled as he toyed with her. Damn this man. He made her lose all though, no matter how hard she tried to control herself.

Pulling away from her nipple, Darian moved to kiss the soft underbelly of her breast. She moaned: part fear, part hunger, part shock. She moaned again when she felt the tips of his teeth pressed to her flesh. He hesitated, teasing her. Playing with her fear as much as her growing arousal.

Without warning he bit down, sinking not only his canines but all of his teeth into the soft flesh. She cried out, her back arching. Sensing the opportunity, Darian's free hand slipped under her bowed back, simultaneously holding her in place and pulling her closer. He didn't devour her like she'd expected. Instead he remained locked to her, flicking his tongue against her skin every so often to relish the taste of her blood.

Frightened as she was –and equally as furious- Kara had to admit that the experience wasn't unpleasant. Cradled against his mouth, she felt weightless. Her body went limp against him and she closed her eyes, savoring the momentary freedom of her body's endless demands. She would happily admit that she enjoyed the experience. That didn't mean she wasn't going to knock his teeth in for doing it. But for now, she relaxed, letting him feed as he wanted to.

After what felt like hours of being trapped between the soft mattress and his body, Darian finally released her breast from his mouth. Running his tongue along the small wounds, he stopped the bleeding. He took his time licking away the residual blood from her skin.

"Honey of the gods." He whispered as he pulled away from her skin and knelt beside her. "Enjoyable?" He grinned up at her, releasing her hands. "Lucky girl. You've been devoured in two different ways by a cannibal in one night. Most pay extra for that." He looked at her with content and expectant eyes, guessing incorrectly that she was down and out from his bite.

Strike one, dumbass.

Her eyes snapped open. Balling her fist, she sent one well-aimed hook punch straight at his jaw. He fell backwards onto the bed, cradling his jaw and shouting a litany of curses. Moving as fast as she could, she sprung off the bed and grabbed the sheer black robe that had been given to her, scooping it up off the floor and wrapping it around her body.

"You asshole! You actually though I'd enjoy being bitten?" Rage fueled her words.

Recovering from her impressive blow, he sat up and turned to face her. His eyes were black again. "I didn't hear any objections coming from your side."

"That's because I was too pissed to file a complaint to Human Resources!" God damn it, she was going to kill him.

His smile was triumphant. "Then my plan worked perfectly."

A heartbeat before she could launch herself at him to claw his face off, a knock resounded on the heavy door. Barely containing the rage that boiled inside her, she stormed across the marble floor and yanked open the heavy door.

"WHAT?!"

Lucifer, her father, Marcianus and a pitch-black carrier demon stared at her in shock.

She glared at them. "Well?"

The carrier demon, shaking off his surprise, bowed to her. "Princess, your time with the Rage prince is up. You need to choose your next companion."

Thank God.

"Great." Without looking back at Darian, she stepped through the massive doorway, catching the door with her fingertips and slamming it shut behind her. She stormed past the other demons, her face twisted in fury. "Let's go."

The others hesitated. She didn't fault them. Her temper was usually well controlled. Her personality was closer to that of a shy puppy than a demon princess. It wasn't often that she voiced her rage, but when she did she could level cities. Most would fear the worst for her after giving a command to Lucifer, but at this point even he was watching his step.

Still walking briskly, the others quickly caught up to her. The carrier demon led the way, followed by her, then Lucifer flanked by her father and Marcianus. Minutes of dead silence passed before her father's voice cut into her thoughts.

"How was your night?" He sounded hopeful.

Taking a deep breath, she stopped, turned around and faced all three demons head-on. She locked eyes with Darian's father.

"I'm sorry to tell you this, Marcianus. But your son has a better chance of being granted fucking salvation than being picked by me as a husband." She said the words without emotion, though the rage inside her bubbled just below the surface.

The old demon's face dropped. "May I ask?"

Not wanting to cause a scene –not that she could; she was in Hell, after all- she pulled at the fabric of her robe, exposing the tiny tooth marks on her shoulder. "The bite mark might explain some things." She turned on her toes and continued to follow the carrier demon in front of her.

Behind her, she could hear Marcianus raging quietly. If he decided to skin his son alive, she was all for it.

Relative silence followed. Kara, the carrier demon and Lucifer all remained locked inside themselves as they walked. Only Marcianus, who was ranting softly about his son, and her father who did his best to calm him made any noise. His soft raving allowed her to question how Darian must be feeling. The thought ran through her mind just for an instant before she wiped the idea away. Who the hell cared?

The hallway turned. In front of them stood two enormous double-doors. Nearly two stories tall, they were emblazoned with ancient script and depicted scenes of the circle of Anger described inDante's Inferno.The doors stood slightly ajar, allowing the party a glimpse of what was inside. Straining to look, she could see the other princes milling about in a grand ballroom, chattering around amongst themselves.

The carrier demon took a sharp left, catching her off guard. She looked at him quizzically.

"I thought I was choosing my next partner." She cocked her head, waiting for an answer.

The demon bowed to her again. "You are, princess. But first you must bathe and ready yourself. It would not be fair to the other princes if they smelled one of their competitors on your skin."

Thank God. I can get his disgusting scent off me."I see." She rolled her neck, the bones making audible cracks that echoed off the walls. "A bath sounds amazing right now."

The demon nodded. "This way, princess."

She nodded, the turned her head to watch the others. Lucifer, standing directly behind her, smiled and bowed his head before walking towards the massive doors. Her father, fed up with Marcianus' whining about his son, approached her and placed a giant red hand on her shoulder. She looked past him to see Marcianus stomping away.

"He's planning to...talk to his son." Her father's deep voice drew her attention back. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. A little sore, but I'm fine." She gave him the strongest smile she could muster.

Her father smiled back. "Good. Now go get cleaned up. You'll choose your next consort when you come back."

She chewed her lip. "Do I have to sleep withallof them?"

Her father looked at her, confused. "At some point, yes."

"Even the ones who aren't interested in me?"Or bite?

A look of understanding crossed her father's face. "If that is the case, the no. If you feel that some of your suitors are not in this as much as you would like them to be, or if you honestly feel unsafe around them, you may request to have them removed."

"So...say I didn't like being chewed on." Anger bubbled up for a heartbeat until she pushed it back down.

"You could ask to have Darian removed from the competition. Then you would only have to choose from nine princes."

She beamed at him. "Thanks, dad."

"Princess?" The carrier demon's deep, grating voice caught her attention. He stood down another hallway on her left. Behind him, another door –this one not carved with intricate spells or suffering souls- stood slightly ajar.

He swept an arm towards the door. "The baths are this way, my lady."

She nodded, turning back to her father. She stood up on her toes and kissed his cheek. "See you in a bit." She turned and made her way to the carrier demon and the bath she was looking forward to.

When she reached the door, the carrier demon bowed and pushed it open for her. He motioned for her to enter. "I am not allowed to follow."

She nodded and stepped inside, the door closing softly behind her. She smiled as she looked around the small room. Black veined slabs of white marble tiled the walls and floor. The ceiling reminded her of Hell's version of Michelangelo's famous Sistine Chapel painting. Instead of Adam lying on a hill trying to touch fingers with God and the angels, Judas Iscariot reclined on a barren mountain reaching out to a winged Lucifer surrounded by succubae. Along the walls poisonous vines crawled out from the cracks, reaching up towards the elaborate ceiling.

In the middle of the floor stood an enormous tub so lavish that she chewed her lip in anticipation. Carved from a single block of granite, the smooth rounded edge of the basin was as high as her hip. Small clawed feet with tiny gold talons pinned it to the floor, easily supporting the massive weight. Small figures of incubi carved from white jade crawled up the steep sides of the tub.

She could see steam rising in translucent swirls from the tub. The promise of a hot water against her skin, along with the possible prospect of never having to see Darian again, made her lose all though of patience. Tearing off her robe, she tossed it to the floor and sprinted towards the vessel.

Peering down through the swirls of steam, she could see crystal clear water waiting for her. Within the steam floating around her, she smelled vanilla and honey. The scent made her slightly drowsy, making her all the more anxious to slip into the water and relax.

Oh thank God!

Grabbing one edge of the tub to balance herself, she lifted one long leg over the edge and dipped her toes into the crystal water. The water was hot, nearly eighty degrees. Perfect. Forgetting all sense of restraint and poise, she yelped and launched herself into the water, creating a tidal wave that spilled over the edge. Any water that hit the tile was drawn into the floor itself, leaving it spotless and dry.

She sunk low into the water, covering herself completely with the warm liquid until only her nose and eyes remained dry. She closed her eyes and savored the heat on her skin. God, thishadto heaven. She stayed partially submerged until she started to feel dreamy. She figured drowning in a bathtub just before she had to pick the next prince she'd be sleeping with wasn't the best idea. She hauled herself up and reclined her head on the smooth edge of the tub. Reaching down, she ran her nails along an itch on her leg.

She stopped. Her leg felt smooth even though she hadn't shaved since yesterday. Opening her eyes, she looked down and saw that every hair on her legs and between her things was gone. Curious, she lifted one arm. Her armpits were hairless, too. Only the hair on her head and forearms remained. She smiled.

A bathtub that dissolves body hair for you? Yes, please! I should get one of these installed in every room!

She leaned her head back again, enjoying the warm water as it rippled gently over her skin. It felt so wonderful she began to wonder if she'd ever want to leave here. The religious zealots who preached that Hell was a place of fire and brimstone were only half-right. For the souls damned here by their own actions, this placewastorture. But for those who called this place home –incubi, succubae and numerous other demons- this place was absolute rapture. Maybe staying here wouldn't be so bad.

A knock at the door disturbed her relaxation. Startled, she brought her arms to her chest and wheeled around.

"Yes?"

"My lady." A deep voice resonated through the dark wood. "The princes await your arrival."