Date with the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, but the joke was on them wasn't it? My hell was turning out to be my paradise as well. Eternal damnation didn't seem so bad after all. I laughed through my tears as the devil reamed me from behind. His three dicks working every hole I had. I found myself wishing I had more for him to take. My body was more alive than it had ever been. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh FUCK Yes!" I screamed, I'd found my voice and all the joy inside of me exploded out as I screamed again and again.

But then there was nothing. Not the same nothing as before. No, I stood in the same place, surrounded by tortured souls, screaming, crying, scratching at the earth. I fell to my knees and did the same. The flames around me blistered my flesh, but it didn't matter. The most excruciating pain was that of his absence. I blubbered like a child, rolling myself on the ground, kicking my legs, pounding my fists. Some beautiful creature came along to poke at me with a large phallus topped stick. I laid still and cried, begging for him to come back.

There he was too, just out of my reach, his large rippling back to me. Another naked body lay at his feet. He stepped aside and pulled him up. The lanky, unmistakable frame of Darin, stood to it's full height. He looked around as dumbfounded as I had been. I could see it on his face as everything came into focus for him. The sudden realization of where he was, the fear. But, it didn't last long. Soon the fear became the complete and utter rapture that I had felt just moments before. The devil was giving Darin the very same treatment that he'd given me. I clawed at the ground again, kicking and pushing at the lovely demon that harassed me. "No, no, no." My screams went unnoticed as Darin was dropped to the ground and given over to his own demon.

The devil's golden eyes fell upon me again. It calmed me instantly to be in his gaze. Maybe he would come back. His face broke into the cruelest of grins. "Just where did you think you were, little one?" His laughter rumbled around us all, as we writhed and screamed for the rest of eternity.

12