Dating a Nymphomaniac Ch. 01

Story Info
She couldn't get enough.
1.1k words
3.98
56.2k
22

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sivad44
sivad44
71 Followers

I've been fortunate in my life to have a lover who was an absolute, no-doubt-about-it nymphomaniac.

She just flat-out loved sex, and couldn't get enough of it. Anytime, any way, and any place. In private or in public. With one guy, or two guys, or multiple guys. Vaginal sex, oral sex, anal sex, and everything in between. She was an insatiably wild and horny sex addict. And she was good looking enough to satisfy her needs whenever she wanted,

Penny was a tallish, 25 year old redhead with a pretty, pouty face, big, full, firm, gorgeous 38D boobs, a great ass, and l-o-n-g legs. I met her in my late 20's, and we got together a couple of times a week for several years and fucked each others brains out. She eventually moved to the West coast and we lost touch with each other. But I'll never forget our time together,

One of my most memorable nights with Penny happened in the backroom of a bar after closing time. It was her, and me, and Johnny the owner, and Phil the bartender. Johnny was about 50 and Phil was a young college kid. Penny and I stopped in the bar late one night after seeing a movie, and she started downing shots like a sailor - which always led to something crazy - and this night was no exception.

As the bar thinned out just before last call, she looked at me and smiled. "How would you feel about doing a threesome with Phil and Johnny?"

"I could do that" I said.

And when she went to the ladies room, I moved down by where Johnny and Phil were totaling out the register, and informed them of her proposition.

"You're kidding right?" Johnny said.

"No, man," I said. "I'm serious.The woman's a fucking nympho. And she's drunk. And she wants some excitement. Are you guys game?"

"I am!" Phil said. "She's smokin' hot."

I looked at Johnny. "How 'bout you?"

He got a big grin on his face. "Hell yeah. She is good looking.Why the fuck not," he said. "There's a couch in my office in the back. Let us lock up and we can go back there."

"Great. She'll be happy to hear that."

And she was.

"You asked them already?"

"Yep. They just need to lock up. Then we'll go in the back room and do some fucking and sucking."

"Ooohh. Wonderful," she said. "I'm getting tingly just thinking about it."

When we got to Johnny's office, Penny stripped off her clothes, and stood naked before us with her big, full firm tits quivering on her chest.

"Whaddya`` think guys?"

"Jesus," Phil said.

"I think you got some great fucking tits," Johnny said with a big grin on his face.

I looked at her and shrugged. "Hell, Penny. You know what I think."

She smiled and did a little sexy dance for about a minute, and then she knelt down and told us to stand in a semi-circle in front of her. And when we did she unzipped our pants, and pulled out our cocks, and started sucking us one at a time. For about a minute at a time. And she was a great cocksucker, so it didn't take her long to get us all hard and stiff.

"Fuck, baby!" Phil moaned.

"You like that, Phil?" she said.

"Fuck YES I like it! Damn!"

Unfortunately, Phil - being a young guy - didn't last long, and he came hard after about two minutes. And she kept her lips wrapped around his cock the whole time, and swallowed his load hungrily.

I wanted to change things up so I suggested that she lay back on the couch and let Johnny straddle her chest and fuck her mouth while I ate her pussy.

"Great idea," she said. "Let's do it."

We did. And while Johnny fucked her mouth, I finger fucked her, and licked and sucked on her clit the way I knew she liked it. And after a couple of minutes her body started jerking, and she came real long and hard. But her head kept bobbing back and forth on Johnny's cock, so I stood up, and slid my dick in her pussy, and started fucking her.

And she started moaning and whimpering in ecstasy. And then all of a sudden Johnny's body stiffed up and he came in her mouth, and then rolled off to the side. Which left her and me fucking one on one while Phil knelt beside her jacking off and fondling and sucking her tits.

"Oh God yes, Jim! Fuck me! FUCK ME HARD!"

I did. As hard, and as fast, and as deep as I could. And she came again. Then again about a minute later. And as she was coming I let myself go and shot my wad in her pussy.

By then, Phil had jacked himself hard again so Penny - never one to let a stiff dick go unattended - leaned over and went to work on his long, lean cock. And he came almost right away. And she swallowed her third load of gizz of the night.

Well, Phil was done, and I looked over and saw Johnny was asleep on the floor, so I suggested that we leave.

And about hallway to her house, she leaned over the console, and put her head in my lap, and unzipped my pants, and started sucking my cock as I drove (one of her favorite things to do). And I quickly lost focus and almost hit a fucking pole. So I decided to pull into a McDonalds parking lot before I wrecked my car.

It was about 4AM and the parking lot was empty, so I pulled her head out of my lap and told her I wanted to fuck her again.

"In the car," she asked.

"No. Not enough room in here. Let's do it outside."

"Ooohh. Okay."

So we got out, and she immediately went and laid in the grass behind the car, and spread her legs, and pulled up her skirt (she'd left her panties back at the bar)and smiled at me.

"Well?" she whimpered. "Come on Jim. Fuck me."

I got on top of her, and slid my dick up her cunt, and started fucking her. Hard, For a good 10 minutes. Maybe more. And we were both getting wildly excited. And when I sensed that she was about to come, I looked down at her.

"Are you ready," I asked.

"Not...yet," she said.

Than a minute later. "Now?" I asked.

"Yes! Are you?"

"Yeah, babe. I'm ready."

And about 20 seconds later, both of our bodies started quivering and twitching, and we came together in a thundering and glorious simultaneously orgasm.

"Damn, Jim," she said. "I fucking love having sex with you".

"The feeling's mutual, Penny. You're the best."

to be continued...

sivad44
sivad44
71 Followers