Dating Darkness Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You cannot be with him! It is wrong! It's a sin!" she cried out.

"Why because he is older than me, please mother. I didn't know my father, I grew up with only you to put the fear of God in me. You should be happy I've found someone who wants to be with me!" she screamed at the top of her voice in her mother's face.

"HE'S YOUR FATHER!"

*Click, click*

Laura stared at her mother before running off. Tony stood looking at Helen with a blank icy stare.

"Slenderman will come for you tonight. You have been warned." He whispers.

*Click, click.*

Tony got in his car as he tried to find Laura. He spent the next four hours driving around trying to find her, phoning her friends. He finally found her in the strip club passed out holding an empty bottle of Patron.

*Click, click.*

"Laura...?" he whispered as he knelt beside her stroking her hair.

She didn't stir. He picked her up and took her home. He put her into bed and left her a note to call him when she had calmed down. She didn't call.

Her life continued on, she stalked her elderly prey to take their life when they came inside her, sucking their life-force into her keeping her young. The clicking continued, her life being documented and relayed back to Tony, her father.

One day there was a knock at the door.

Laura opened the door to see Slenderman stood on her front porch, camera in hand. He picked it up and clicked.

"So you are the clicker that has been following me." She smiled.

"Come in Master."

12