Dating Dixie

Story Info
A full-on guy and a more circumspect gal begin to gel.
12.4k words
4.6
24.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Waiting to be conferred with his double Master's degree in business administration and computer science, Palmer Dumas waved back as his overly proud mom and Aunt Phyllis and now there was his sister Susan, who a week ago received her doctorate, waving. He wasn't embarrassed because everyone in the crowded auditorium was waving at someone.

He regretted his beloved high school teacher Miss Hoffman was not there to see Palmer Dumas, one of her star students, take to the stage. He was pushed forward by the line of waving students and heard his name called and that shriek was his mother's baby sister. Palmer had already decided to get Phyllis away with a few drinks that evening before they went out to dinner and fuck her in the laundry. Phyllis was only eight years his senior and had appeared to be angling for it.

Last Sunday Phyllis had even put her foot on to his crotch at the table and he realized she'd taken her shoe off because he had felt her toes working on his growing erection. She'd then winked at him. Actually he'd rather his fuck tonight, graduation night, had been Miss Hoffman.

"Palmer Dumas," he heard an irritated call.

God, where was he?

Someone shoved him from behind and he staggered to the rostrum like a drunk. He heard his academic record read out: Top scholar in his year in business admin, top scholar in his year also in computer science, captain of the university's men's swimming team and highest individual scorer of the men's senior soccer team. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Good boy Palmer. Daddy and mommy were so proud they had given him a car and Phyllis would probably donated her pussy to him for the evening.

"Son, didn't you hear me. I've announce you would speak on behalf of your fellow graduates," whispered President Dumas, his grandfather.

Palmer gave the stirring speech everyone had expected, although not quite hearing what they had expected from him. But those lined up waiting for their introduction, congratulations and receipt of their scroll laughed and clapped and cheered because they were all intoxicated -- either by liquor or excitement or both.

"I arrived at this university broke and I leave in exactly the same way -- broke. But the journey from that stumbling beginning -- I seem to remember I was drunk on my first day -- became an amazing journey. An impressive team of professors, assistant professors, coaches and support personnel profoundly influenced me. Whenever I fell I was picked up, dusted and urged to do my very best. Most of these supportive zealots were fellow female students in bed urging me to try again [that drew mainly appalled silence]. But away from the dorms that same push to achieve highest goals came from my dedicated tutors. And look where that got me? Up here talking to you guys. This is a great university and has prepared us well for our careers ahead by employing tutors with guts, vision and commitment. It's a super university you run here grandpa. Congratulations to my fellow graduates and thank you everyone for being here today to honor us."

That left fellow graduates cheering and almost everyone in the audience standing and clapping.

* * *

At drinks before the Dumas party went to dinner, meeting the Hawkins party there (the families were great friends and Dixie Hawkins had also graduated that day in education), Phyllis had open-mouthed kissed Palmer four times within forty minutes so at the fourth time they'd disengaged under the watchful eye of her latest husband Ted, Palmer whispered, "Meet me in the laundry in five minutes."

Palmer went to the laundry a few minutes later and his young aunt was already sitting up on the bench, dress hitched to around her hips and waving her panties around her head.

"Lick me," she commanded.

Palmer had been known as one of the best on campus for fellatio -- according to women -- so Phyllis lasted less that five minutes before she grasped Palmer's wavy brown hair in one hand, slapped the other over her mouth and screamed into orgasm. There was lube galore so after wiping his mouth on her panties he slid in his erection with ease, their crotches slapping together, pinning her against the wall as her eyes rolled and she slumped into a second orgasm as his thick seven and a half inches filled her and sent her over the top.

Phyllis was perky, exposing her little tits at him and crooning, "Suck, suck." But as soon as he did that she cried, "Hurry, hurry, Ted will be arriving in a minute to kill us."

She clamped and Palmer blurted, emptying into her aunt and thinking how mistaken he'd been to think how some of those top young women were so good at drawing the best from a guy in a way older dames wouldn't be able to match. He felt totally drained as Phyllis had almost pulled the head of his cock as it had begun spurting and had milked him until he was running on empty. That part of their adultery had lasted almost ninety seconds.

Even more remarkable, they were back in the lounge within view of her husband before Ted had finished the bottle of beer he'd started when they'd left for the laundry. Oh, so smooth. That had been a great fuck hadn't it, the culmination of years of desire? Don't kid yourself, he thought sadly. No, the woman he ought to have been fucking was his beloved high school teacher Miss Hoffman.

The only child of an English girl's school principal and a German chemical engineer, Miss Hoffman had arrived in the country as a six-year-old with her parents and under the persuasion of her mother studied education for a degree in education. She had been Palmer's most influential and memorable tutor at Metropolitan High School.

As his sexuality began to flow he'd resolved at high school graduation to date and seduce his brilliant Miss Hoffman. Of course he never attempted that, figuring after graduation that the age gap between them was too much. Miss Hoffman would have been at least in her late forties.

Palmer did however write to Miss Hoffman expressing his gratitude to her for the interest she'd taken in him and for the manner in which she'd opened his eyes educationally. He received back a cheerful reply and warm congratulations, the letter smelling of Jasmine.

So that was the end of Miss Hoffman, or so he thought.

At the two-family university graduation dinner, Palmer's blue eyes kept locking with the incredibly light blue eyes of Dixie Hawkins.

The two mothers had been trying for some years to match up the two casual friends but good-girl Dulce had remained aloof from good-time Palmer. Palmer was at the freshman's party when a drunken guy called Dulce Dixie and for some reason, to the horror of Dulce's mom, the name stuck and even Dulce soon began calling herself Dixie.

During a boring exchange between the two fathers that had stilled other conversations, Palmer inclined his head at Dixie. She emerged a minute later and found him waiting outside the women's restroom. She bit her lip and pulled him through the door.

"God you are so blatant."

"Well I didn't think you'd want to be fucked in the men's washroom."

"We'll not do that until we are engaged."

"Right, what else do you wish to talk about Dixie?"

"Us."

"We have little in common without sex Dixie. I'm off back to the table. You look lovely tonight. Pity you don't fuck."

A few minutes later Palmer watched Dixie resume her seat. He smiled at her and she smiled back wanly. Only then did he notice the reddened rims around her eyes.

He looked away.

* * *

The country was slipping into economic recession and when Palmer turned up to begin work with his new employer who'd recruited him while Palmer was still at college, Mr Soper said sadly, "I'm sorry Palmer but I'm firing staff in order to survive. I'll have to break my contract with you. Sue me if you wish."

"No that's fine," Palmer said, standing up and shaking hands, telling the worried looking owner of the Job Search Consultancy that it was a lesson for him in economic realism.

Two weeks later Palmer was thinking about returning to university to study management. He had planned to study on-line while working but could not find work. Then Dixie's father called. Over lunch Robert Hawkins said he and the family were fine but Dixie was looking rather lethargic and had started her teaching career. "Now Palmer, let's talk business."

Robert operated a company with three partners employing another thirteen accountants plus support staff. The company contracted out accountancy and auditing services but its business was shrinking.

"We have some hard decisions to make but it's best we partners don't make them unilaterally but we must possess the facts before we act. As managing partner and principal stockholder I wish to recruit you for three months as an independent consultant with fresh ideas to review our operations and to recommend to the board what steps it must take to consolidate its business viability."

"I'm surprised you wish me to work for you."

"I'm aware you have gravely disappointed my daughter Palmer but this is business," Robert said dryly. "I suggest you keep away from Dixie and her mother and they won't be any the wiser. Oh, you'll have to ask you mom to keep her mouth shut."

"Okay, but if they find out so what? Let's talk terms and conditions boss," Palmer grinned.

"Call me Robert. Only insubordinates call me boss."

A few days later Palmer learned from his mom Dixie was teaching at their former high school. Both mothers had also gone to that high school. Shortly after that Dixie called him.

"Hi, can we meet over coffee on Saturday morning."

"Okay but if you wish to tell me you are becoming engaged to someone I don't mind you telling me now."

"No," Dixie said. "This is business, well sort of."

"I'm intrigued. Maxine's at 9:45?"

"Why not 10:00?"

"Because women will agree to meet there at 10:00 and we'll have to wait in line."

Dixie laughed at said college had taught him to use his brain. He laughed but wondered whether that was a spike aimed at his black heart.

Palmer was seated when Dixie arrived and his interest in her flicked as she drew closer. At college Dixie had been on the fringe of a large feminist group the guys called lesbians, ignorant to the fact the young women, in the early stages of sexual awakening, were herding in defense against maraudering males. Palmer had lingering doubts about Dixie since the time after high school graduation, when they were waiting to begin college; they'd gone on with her parents on the lake in her dad's big cruiser. They'd been on a sofa in the saloon together, bored, and during a big of messing around Palmer had managed to get a finger into her without objection. But afterwards she didn't look at him or speak to him for almost three hours. If Dixie's reaction hadn't been that of a gay person then what was it?

The first thing he noticed on this occasion was she was wearing a tighter bra and her breasts were hoisted high and looking pretty good under her white t-shirt and her high black skirt almost took his breath away as the thighs looked sleek and sexy. This was Dixie? And she was wearing full make-up, like she'd worn at graduation and at dinner that night. He scrambled to his feet and kissed her before she had time to object. She startled him by kissing back and then saying, "That was a lovely greeting."

Palmer knew that was the code of shyer women for saying that was a lovely kiss. He decided to push it.

"I wasn't sure how to greet you. At college you appeared on the fringe of that lesbian group."

"Well I did experiment a bit..."

She flushed, realizing what she was saying, but then two dark red spots appeared on her cheeks and she snapped, "How dare you."

"What? What's wrong?"

"You are probing into my personal life."

"Well you have me confused. You associated with that group and wore soft bras like they did and showing no leg and now you arrive here with your tits up high."

"How rude. Please call them breasts."

"Okay."

"Oh no. Don't call them anything."

Palmer sighed and said now she had him really confused. "What do you want -- just coffee or food?"

"Iced coffee please, no food."

When Palmer's thick meat sandwich arrived with his black coffee Dixie eyed the sandwich with distaste.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing."

"Liar."

"As you wish."

" I want to know what you were thinking?"

"Too much meat is bad for your health."

"I don't wish to cut back and reduce my sex drive."

He grinned and met her steely gaze.

"I'm teaching at our old high school. It's really quite eerie."

"Yeah, it must have been at first."

"I was asked how teacher's pet was doing?"

"Oh yeah, and who would that be?"

"Miss Hoffman."

"God, she must be a hundred by now."

"She's fifty-one but is retiring at the end of this year when she'll take up the post of chief archivist at City Hall."

"She's an institution at school. I thought she would have stayed in that classroom until she dropped dead."

"No, she had planned for this late-in-life career change, completing a Master's in library science four years ago to add to her Ph D in Education."

"What Miss Hoffman has a doctorate?"

"Yes, gained when she went to university after college and before she took up teaching. You don't know much about Miss Hoffman, do you?"

"No, I really don't. What did you tell her about me?"

"That you are a happy graduate unable to find a job."

"But I am working with a 3-month contract."

Dixie looked at him doubtfully. "Oh yes?"

"Yeah and for big money because it's important work."

"For whom are you working?"

"Why don't you ask your father?"

Dixie stared and him and she turned pale. "Oh god, I heard daddy saying to mom he'd hired someone to investigate downsizing the firm. Oh god, it's you isn't it?"

"Yeah but don't mention this to your mom. I guess you know your mom and my mom want us two to marry?"

Dixie spat, "That's not likely to happen. May we talk about something else?"

"What, Dr Hoffman."

Breaking into a smile Dixie said, "As a matter of fact that's an excellent choice and is the reason why I called this meeting... er... invited you to coffee. I represent three members of a committee appointed by the school principal to organize a farewell for Miss Hoffman. Mr Peach suggested we invite an influential former pupil to chair the meeting and suggested the Mayor but he turned me down flat, saying he's far too busy. So I thought of you, a top academic achiever."

"Ah, you can't find anyone else and why on earth would you want a committee to organize a farewell? Just dump on the school administrator."

"Because as you so rightly said earlier, Miss Hoffman is an institution. Mr Peach wants a mini school reunion to see her off. I have the list of all students she taught but a great number are without current addresses. We have decided to send out 1200 invitations and that could result in perhaps 400 people registering the attend the farewell dinner-dance-presentation."

"So we plan for an attendance of 430?"

"No 400."

"Statistically we should calculate with a plus/minus but traditionally caterers under-estimate so I say 420 plus 7.5% for under-estimating and that equates to and attendance of 430 providing it's a Saturday night and doesn't conflict with a holiday weekend."

Dixie appeared impressed. "You said 'we'; does that mean you have accepted the invitation to become our chairman?"

"No, it means you put my nomination to your committee and check out the decision with your school principal. I'll send you my CV with emphasis on my connections with your high school and with Miss Hoffman, er Dr Hoffman."

"She prefers Miss Hoffman unless in professional academic situations. Very well and thank you. I take it you know my father is chairman of the board of governors?"

"No, but it makes no difference to me, either way. It's the principal and his personal who matter. Do you have a budge allocation?"

"Yes, $5000."

"That covers postage, tickets and a worthy present from the board and school."

"Oh god, I expect it does."

"Have those 1200 letters been posted yet?"

"No, we await the committee's chairman instruction to proceed."

"Good because the letter must be written in such a way that former students donate towards a former student's presentation whether or not they attend."

"Oh yes, brilliant. We could expect up to $5000."

"You have to be joking."

"Well $2000 then."

"I'm thinking $50,000, perhaps more with $7000 going to a travel voucher for Miss Hoffman and any surplus going to a Miss Hoffman Scholarship Fund to be designed to her specification. That would be stated in the letter. Attendees will contribute to the cost of their evening through registration fees and perhaps the board president's company would agree to underwrite any loss so the school is not left with a debt."

"Oh brilliant darling I mean Palmer. God we would have bumbled along without you. You have the mind of a confidence trickster. Oh no, I didn't quite meant it like that."

"I'm sure you didn't Dixie. Oh just one more thing: insist the principal is appointed ex officio to the committee. This thing could take off and we may be talking $100,000 and that sort of money would have the hairs on his nape standing upright. We want him to feel involved and we want to consult with him to ensure none of that money is siphoned off to off school projects. Any extra income will simply increase the size of Miss Hoffman's Scholarship Fund."

When they went to part Dixie kissed Palmer very warmly. He felt his middle finger twitch but he wasn't that gross, knowing they were standing in a public place and not wanting Dixie to think unkindly of him. He watched Dixie walk away and thought of a night between those long legs could be memorable.

* * *

Devora French, Robert Hawkins's PA, sat beside Palmer at lunch in the company's café on Friday and with growing interest he felt the pressure of her thigh against hers on the bench seat increase as time went on. Finally there were the only two left in that booth but Devora made no effort to move to leave space between them. Palmer had no problem with that and if about what he had to say upset her.

"I gather this pressure of your thigh against mine means something? You know my contract precludes me from discussing my project with anyone but Robert and the board.

Devora moved away, blushing.

"It wasn't about that?"

"Are you wanting me to date you?"

"You are aware I'm married aren't you?"

"Yes Devora but is that an issue?"

She reddened.

"I see. Is he away for the weekend?"

Devora looked relieved and said yes.

"Well a movie, dinner and coffee back at your home, my parent's home or a hotel room tomorrow night? What is your choice?"

"A hotel room but we would need to be very discreet."

"Yes, and I have a reputation to uphold as well. How old are you Devora?"

"Thirty-four."

"And I'm twenty-three. Is that a problem for you?"

"No, of course not."

"And I'd welcome the experience and the opportunity of voyaging about your beautiful body Devora."

"Oh god, keep your voice down," she whispered, and began to breath a little deeper.

Palmer whispered, asking had she committed adultery before. She nodded.

"Several times?"

She nodded.

"That suggests you are very experienced."

Devora hastily drank a full glass of water. Palmer reached under the table and stroked her thigh, making her breasts heave even more noticeably. Now she looked near to panicking.

"Do you think it will be fine for the weekend Devora?"

"Whatever are you talking about?"

"The weather. You appeared to be under pressure. I need you to relax.

"Oh, thanks."

Late that afternoon Palmer saw Devora in a corridor huddle with two of the partners. When they saw him approaching the guys approached him smiling while Devora went in the opposite direction, almost running. That made him suspicious, very suspicious. Had Devora been assigned to weasel information from him after he'd jerked off into her?