Dating Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Donna’s Option.
9.6k words
3.97
14.3k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers

Ch. 02

Donna's Option

~ ~ ~

I had already made arrangements for a suite at classy hotel downtown, in case Donna didn't invite me in. I started out for it. I pulled up in front and parked. I flipped the keys to the valet, and he gave me a ticket. I entered the large, posh, airy lobby and checked in.

I noticed a nice lounge off to the side, and walked in for a drink before settling down. I sat at the bar, ordered a scotch and water, then I noticed an attractive woman a couple of stools down. She took no note of me until I leaned over and said, "Hello!"

She looked over and said, "Hi!"

"Can I buy you a drink?" I pushed her. She looked me up and down, and I must have passed her test, because she said,

"Sure! Bourbon and seven!" We moved to the lounge area with sofas and plush chairs.

She seemed to be about my age, and I guessed that she was a traveling business woman of some sort. She was pretty and tall, with a slender shape. We talked and enjoyed our drinks, and she bemoaned the fact that she has to be away from her husband and kids so much, and she talked about how lonely it is on the road.

We were sitting close on the sofa, and her skirt had ridden up quite high on her thighs. It seemed to me that she purposefully opened her legs a little for my benefit. But tonight, I just wanted to share a couple of drinks with someone nice, before settling down. I let her know that, and she reluctantly went along with that.

When I finally rose to go to my room, she rose as well, stepped over to me, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me—there was longing in that kiss, from someone unhappy with all the long lonely nights. We I made a date for breakfast in the dining room, for eight the next morning. My room was very nice but I was tired, both physically and emotionally, and fell right to sleep.

I was home a little early, but I thought that since she was home alone (presumably), that we could re-start our marriage a little early. When I entered, I saw my wife sitting at the kitchen counter with a cup of coffee.

She saw me, and immediately rose to rush to me and throw her arms around me. She kissed me sweetly. "Mark, I missed you so much last night!" We moved into the kitchen and she poured me a cup and she continued by asking,

"Want something to eat Mark honey?"

"No, I had breakfast at the hotel."

"Hotel?"

"Yes. I stayed at the Plaza-East after you didn't invite me in. I had a couple of drinks at the bar, and went right up to my room. I had breakfast in the dining room to give you some time to be by yourself this morning."

She smiled shyly and said, "Oh Mark! I was so sorry to see you drive away from your own home, but it was only our first date. Maybe by the third or fourth one, you may come in!"

"I survived through the experience!" I told her, then with a smile said, "Maybe we can be bad on one of our dates and stay at that hotel together ... it's very nice!" She laughed and said, "Maybe!"

She got up, came over to me, and hugged me. "Mark, you were so wonderful last night about my ignoring you at the club to dance and talk with those men, it was new and exciting for me. Let's spend the day together, just the two of us!"

I smiled, put my arm around my wife, and led her upstairs to our bedroom. She crawled up on the bed, I pulled her clothes off, and quickly shed mine. We both crawled under the covers and started by kissing and touching. We played, and laughed, and made love for an hour or so, slowly and gently. She was delirious after a couple of strong orgasms.

Donna has a very wicked sense of humor, and she relishes playing and teasing when we are in bed together. She is fun to be with, to laugh with, and we end up in sexual contests to see who can 'edge' the other into sexual frustration the quickest. Unfortunately, my little bride gets so hot so quickly, that she almost always loses that battle. She ends up begging me ... pleading with me ... even threatening me with bodily harm... to give her some release.

By the time I relented and push her over the edge, she was in a deep state of sexual delirium, and she screamed as she spasmed over a dozen times. She told me she loved me, she told me she hated me, she even called me a dirty bastard (and other names) as she cried and convulsed out of control in the throes of her sexual release. Donna has always been something of a wild animal in bed, with an immense appetite for sex!

Bastard or a lover, I ended up holding her tight through her intense sexual orgasms. After her strong release—and mine—we fell asleep for some time, waking up in mid-afternoon; about two, or two-thirty, I think. I woke first, and just watched her for a while as she slept. I noticed a little feather had worked its way out of one of the pillows. I picked it up and just twirled it idly between thumb and forefinger.

I looked over at my sleeping beauty with her pretty flushed face, tousled hair, just lying on her stomach. I drew the feather across her ear, and she tried to brush it away, still asleep. I moved it down to her neck, she shrugged her shoulder against her neck to stop the tickle. I moved her hair, and drew the feather across her shoulder blade. But somewhere, down deep in her somnolence, it dawned on her that she was being played with,

"Quit it Mark!" she grumbled, still asleep (sort of). I put the feather down, and started with little kisses; over her shoulder, and up her neck and onto her cheek. She smiled without moving or opening her eyes,

"Mmm, that's better!" she said. Then she rolled over onto her back, as her eyes fluttered open. I gasped at her beauty, as she smiled looked up at me and said softly,

"Morning darling!"

"Afternoon, actually sweetie!" I corrected her.

"Ohhh!" she said dreamily with a nice smile.

I looked down at her incredibly natural beauty, "My God, you're beautiful, Donna!" after a second or two I continued, "No wonder all my male friends, have such MILF ideas about you!"

Her smile broadened slowly, and she said, still waking up, "Really?" then wider awake, and sitting up, she said, "Which ones?"

"Never mind which ones, doll! Probably, some of our female friends as well!"

"Well, I know that! There are a couple!" she said.

"Oh yeah? Who?"

"Helen for one, and Gina and I have always fooled around since high school. We even did it when you were dating her!"

"Gina? You mean, you were the other man?" I asked joking. She stretched, yawned and said in mid-yawn,

"Uh huh! I was!"

"You know that we will have to settle this on the field of honor don't you! Choose your weapon baby!"

She half-closed her eyes and then she laughed softly, looked up at me and said, "Why don't you just fuck me instead, and we'll call it quits, darling! I only want to be your MILF!"

I had started to become very hard since I started teasing her with the feather, and was throbbing by now. So, I moved into position, and slid it slowly, inch-by-inch into her sweet warm body. God! It felt so good to be inside her; she felt so hot inside! I stroked her with long slow strokes, and she started to breathe heavier. "Oooh, Maaark!" she breathed.

We made love for some minutes ... ten or fifteen I think ... then she pushed me over and rode me on top. I love this position, since I can touch her virtually anywhere, and it put her in charge of her own ... destiny. She always had the strongest orgasms that way.

This time, it took her just a few minutes to ... arrive. She jumped out of bed, and headed for the shower. I waited for her to finish, sitting on the edge of the bed. She came out, sat on my lap, facing away from me, after handing me a towel to dry her hair.

When I was done, she leaned back against me, and I just held her with my hands on her warm stomach. She asked,

"When is our next date, Mark?" I thought for a second, and put my lips near her ear and quietly answered,

"I don't know sweetie. You'll have to wait to be asked! I can't tell you in advance, but ... maybe soon!"

~ ~ ~

It was actually three weeks before I called Donna Smith again and asked her out for a Friday evening, even though I took her out to dinner a couple of times just as man and wife in between. She accepted happily. We had a nice time, but didn't go out to a club. We went for a long walk, hand in hand through the park after dinner instead.

I drove her home hoping for the best, but received only a very warm open-mouthed goodnight kiss, and a 'thank you for a wonderful evening' from her. This time she watched me walk back to my car, with a rather sad expression.

It wasn't until the fourth date several months down the road before she asked me in. She poured me some wine, and we listened to music—we even danced a little. We kissed and touched sitting together on the couch. She let me slide my hand into the top of her blouse, and onto her breasts.

She moaned softly as I massaged her breasts, and diddled her nipples to hardness with my thumb. "Ohhh, Maaarrkk!" she sighed as I fondled and kissed her. She allowed me to slide my hand up under her dress. She let me slide it up the inside of her buttery thighs, but stopped me just as my fingers were about to touch her moist bikini panties.

"No, Mark! Not yet!" then she looked at her watch, telling me she had to get to bed early, and she kicked me out the door.

She allowed me at least to hug her, and give her a last goodnight kiss. It worried me a little, that she might allow another man to take her home, and to touch her in all the ways I just did, and possibly more! I hated the thought of another man's hands on her warm and supple body! Knowing Donna's strong will, I had to allow that as a possibility.

It would be further three dates over the next two months, before she invited me to stay the night. The sex was hot, and wild! She treated me like a boyfriend ... someone who was just a date with benefits, trying to impress me with her prodigious sexual prowess. I was impressed!

This was the routine for the next several dates, even when she spent a lot of time dancing with other men, I was always able to take her home. But, I noticed that Donna had become bolder about letting them kiss her and touch her as they danced, allowing their hands to rub her ass a little as they danced. Her dresses got shorter, to just below her ass cheeks, and exposed more cleavage!

She had to buy sheer stockings went further up her legs to accommodate the much shorter hemlines, and she started going without panties more often, since they spoiled the line of her tight dress—or so she said!

After several months of dating ... about ten or eleven, I think ... and about eight or ten more date nights, Donna had started to let other men take her home from clubs a few times. She even sent over some nice young girls to placate me, while she left with her new date, to became a sexy single girl!

Most of our date nights, Donna invited me in, and we made love like lovers—not husband and wife. She seemed happier after our dates, knowing she has options—exercised or not!

I stayed with Gina on one of those nights, but we just talked and listened to music. She looked me in the eyes as we sat on the couch together and asked,

"So, why are you allowing other men to take Donna home from your nights out? Are you trying to get rid of her?" I answered Gina by telling her,

"She just lets them have a goodnight kiss. It excites her, and our relationship has been much better, sexier, and more loving because of it! It's low risk!"

"Mark! Are you on crack? She is not just giving them goodnight kisses!!!" She searched my face with her eyes, and then continued,

"Look, Donna is my best friend, and she tells me everything. She has let a few of them in for a while, and has allowed them some serious fooling around. She has let them kiss her, and damn near undress her to get at her boobs—she giggled once telling me about some of them pulling off her panties, and letting them finger-fuck her!" She looked serious, with her eyes darting to each of mine and continued,

"Are you getting the message, Mark? She let one of them stay the night after getting turned on by his touches! She let him take her upstairs, and let him fuck her long and hard! She called it 'primal' sex! She said that she pushed her hips up against his thrusts so much that they hurt the next morning.

"Do you remember a morning when you came back home when she feigned having a headache? It sure wasn't her head that was hurting, pal! Look, I love you and Donna—hell I gave you up when I introduced you guys—biggest mistake I ever made! I just don't want to see you hurt! You don't need this 'dating thing' to keep her, but if you continue ... you'll lose her Mark!"

Gina moved in closer and took my hands in hers, and she looked into my eyes. Her look was so earnest, I had to believe what she was saying, but I told her, "Gina, that just doesn't sound like Donna!"

"Well, I can only tell you, what she told me! Mark, you never gave her time to date around in college, and with marriage, career, and two kids ... well, she is making up for that dearth of experience with other boys ... men. She is using this 'date thing' of yours to discover what that's ... dating them, having fun with them ... having sex with one or two of them." She looked into my eyes, and I could see the truth in what she was saying, then she went on,

"Will she get past it? Maybe ... probably! She loves you very deeply, Mark, but for now, she needs that! Actually, she texted me earlier, and ... apparently, she needs it ... tonight! You should be thankful that she is screwing young men, because they don't mean anything to her. If she chooses a man her own age to be with ... watch out darling! Now put on some music so we can dance!"

Gina refilled out wine glasses as I put on some soft danceable music. She was still in the kitchen, so I came in, put my hands on her hips, "Care to dance, my pretty little friend?"

She turned quickly, leaving two filled wine glasses on the counter, and surprised me by kissing me! "Yes, Mark! I'm all yours!" she said in a soft voice that was dripping with sensuality.

We danced with a rather normal dance pose, but soon, the music was lilting and flowing, but we were not. We were not moving ... just kissing with our hands exploring each other. The music stopped, and she said, "Phew! Mark, honey!"

She led me back to the couch, pulled her dress up to her hips, and straddled me. We decide to have a contest to see who could drain their glass the quickest. Gina won, and whispered in my ear what she wanted for her prize. Then she rose, took my hand, and led me to her bedroom. Once there, she turned, pulled her hair up out of the way, and I unzipped her dress.

I slid my hands inside, and over her warm soft body. She was wearing panties, but no bra, so I cupped her breasts as she leaned back against me, and moaned softly. I massaged her breasts, and kissed her bare shoulders. I turned her around, and her dress fell to her feet. She kicked it off, and slowly slid her panties down, off her hips, and with a cute little wiggle down over her butt. She let them fall to her feet, and stepped out of them.

She giggled, turned and climbed up onto the bed. She stopped, still on all fours, and looked back at me, to make sure I had a good view of her lovely little ass from behind. She is an amazing beauty; I laughed at her antics, and lightly slapped her behind. She squealed, turned onto her back with one knee up, and motioned for me to join her. I wasted no time in disrobing, and joining my lovely friend. I looked down at her and asked,

"What now, baby!"

"Why Mark! Haven't you ever made love to a woman?"

"Yes, but I want Gina to tell me ... exactly ... what she wants and how she wants it!"

"Ahhh, yes! Well, Mark honey, I don't want you to make love to me! I want you to fuck me, darling! I want you to jam that magnificent seven-inch cock of yours up inside me!"

"Sure about that!" I asked her slowly and deliberately.

"Uh huh! My bod is all yours until tomorrow morning!"

How can I resist that offer? Gina is, arguably, one of the loveliest women in this town. She's a very dark-hued and petite, but brilliant attorney. Virginia Angelina (Gina) Maria Giancomo! My girlfriend before Donna, Gina was petite with dark brown hair to her shoulders, and emerald-green eyes. She was easily the prettiest girl at our college, and she was homecoming queen in her senior year—she had asked me to escort her to the dance!

She was jittery with sexual excitement as I teased her sweet moist pussy with the tip of my cock. "Mark, darling, don't tease me!" she said in a shaky breathy voice. "Tease you? Moi?" I asked as I pushed the tip into her.

"Oh, Mark! Please, you know what I want. Don't let me wait for it lover!"

As I slid another couple of inches into her she ended my game by pushing up, taking more of me inside her. I relented and pushed it in all the way. I asked her as I started to fuck her hard,

"Primal enough for you, baby?'

"Yeah! Fuck yeah, baby!"

I lasted for a long time as I pushed into this amazing woman, and after two orgasms for her I could see her starting to tire, so I increased my pounding, and exploded into her with a loud, low grunt. We collapsed into one sweaty heap, trying to retain our senses, and our breath.

"Mark, darling! Why did I ever let you go? This is the best sex I have ever had, since ... oh shit ... the last time with you!!!"

We talked, joked, and laughed with me still hard inside her. I sawed it back and forth inside her slowly, and built her ardor back up to another shuddery finish, then I came inside her again. As amazing a beauty as Donna is, Gina is much more beautiful! But like Donna, she is also a natural little sexual animal in bed, very vigorous right to the finish! Gina looked up at me, and said,

"Donna is such a fool to let you go, Mark! I have a couple of regular dates as you know, but no one has ever measured up to you! I have to say that I feel more than satisfied tonight—but, I might need you again, baby."

"As long as you know, Gina ... we can't do this again! Also, it is breaking a rule between Donna and me, for me to be with someone we know." I said, and with a sexy smile I continued, "I really do love fucking you though!"

She laughed, and said, "Breaking a rule, Mark? And she is not breaking any rules by screwing some random asshole?"

"Well, we don't know for sure, that's she is doing tonight, Gina!"

"Well, yes we do—I do!"

~ ~ ~

After that night, I suspended our official date nights, and just took Donna out as man and wife. She loved it, and our relationship was warm, with great sex as often as we could do it. It had been about two months since our last date night, when Donna, she told me that she wanted to attend a concert in the park—some kind of battle of the bands she heard about.

She also wanted it to be a date night, she thought that would be fun. We talked it over, and she convinced me to ask her out again as Donna Smith—as a single girl. She said it would be exciting! I was nervous about doing it, but since things were really good between us, I relented.

After we found a couple of seats at the venue, and just watched the crowd settling for the concert. In a while, she asked me get her a beer. I left to get them but the line was long and took nearly half an hour. I returned to find her talking to a very handsome man about our age.

He was tall, athletic, well-dressed, and very handsome. He seemed to be intelligent, and possessed well-polished manners. She was wearing a short dress, that rode nearly all the way up when she sat. Her cleavage was very evident in that dress.

I informed him that Donna and I were on a date. He rose, but looked down at Donna and they both nodded to each other, like they had made an agreement between them while I was getting her that beer—or possibly sometime before the date. She watched him leave still smiling, and turned to me, dropped the smile and told me flatly, and unemotionally,

Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers