Dating Lindsey Ch. 02

Story Info
Dating Lindsey continues with more teasing and ballbusting.
3.5k words
4.38
40.7k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
begger
begger
58 Followers

The first thing I did when I woke up was reach down to see if I was still wearing it. Unfortunately for me, it hadn't been a dream, and my cock was indeed trapped in a cage with my full balls underneath. Now if that's bad, imagine being brought to the edge of orgasm over and over by a cute girl and then locked away before I could cum. I definitely had a serious case of blueballs from the night before.

Did I mention this all happened in front of, and in fact, by her mom?

I got up and threw on a towel to take a shower down the hall. Walking only seemed to make my sore balls worse, and the morning wood I usually have every morning was in full spirit, pushing against the confines of the cage.

The cold water helped a bit, and by the time I got back to my room and dressed, I was already getting used to wearing this thing. Were all girls like this? Was this what I was missing out on for my teenage years? Before I could do anything else, I checked my phone to see that both Lindsey and Tina had texted me. I sat in my desk chair and flipped open my phone.

The first one was from Tina, my good friend, from the night before. "Hey stud, hope you're getting lucky right now. I know I am!" I sighed. As usual, Tina was getting plenty more action than I was on a Saturday night. The next one was this morning. "Hey, I'm coming over in an hour, cya." I looked at the clock at the top of my phone and startled as my door flew open.

"Hey Jake," Tina said, rubberbanding her hair behind her head, wearing a school zip-down and sweat pants. Even so, they hugged her body, showing off what I could only assume was a perfect body under there. It had to be with the amount of guys she went through in a Saturday night. She sat next to me, and I pulled up the text from Lindsey.

"Thanks for a fun first date. Talk to you soon," the text from Lindsey said.

"You guys are so cute," Tina said, reading over my shoulder. "Tell me all of the details!"

Where would I begin? "Well, her mom was there," I said plainly.

"Her mom?"

"Yeah. For the entire date. I got to the door and she answered it and we talked. And then she basically stuck around for the whole thing. She was like, bent on making sure I was the gentlemen and stuff."

"Wait, seriously? Her mom was there like, making sure you opened doors and stuff?"

I gulped. "Yeah, a little more than that."

"What do you mean?"

I sighed. I knew I shouldn't tell her this, but I did. I couldn't just keep it to myself. "She uh...well, put me in this thing, like a cage..."

Tina gave me a blank stare.

"You know..." I said looking down at my crotch.

"You're joking. She did not put you in a cock cage."

"You know what it is!?"

"You were stuck in one of those all last night and you haven't told me yet! God how awful. I can't even imagine how frustrating that is. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Yeah, I uh...I'm still wearing it," I said bashfully, blushing.

Tina's jaw dropped. "No! Shut up!" She reached over immediately to feel for it and squealed. "Oh my god! You're still locked up. Lindsey is such a bitch!" She said, snickering. "So you didn't even..." she said, trailing off, jerking off the air.

"No..."

She giggled. "Ouch! Major blueballs huh? I've let some jerks go home with those, but never a nice guy like you. What was she thinking?"

"Well it wasn't Lindsey so much as her mom. Her mom locked me up."

"Oh my. I had no idea. I can't believe you had to hang out with her mom on a first date and then she made sure you didn't whack off to her daughter when you got home. Too funny!"

"It's not funny. How am I supposed to get out of this thing?"

"Hmmm," Tina pondered, looking over at me. "Looks like you're stuck. Got you by the balls huh?" Tina said, covering her mouth to stop from laughing.

"Tina..."

"Ok, ok," Tina said, composing herself. "Well, I guess the only way to get out of it is to ask her out on another date!"

Tina convinced me it was bad form to ask her on a date over Facebook, even though technically Lindsey and I were already dating. So I got into some real clothes and headed over to her place, knocking on her door.

Lindsey wore a loose tshirt and a pair of sweatpants, apparently still lounging around her place. "Oh, Jake, hey. I didn't expect you so soon," she said, seeming a little embarrassed. "Um, come on in. Sorry the place is still messy from last night. My mom stayed over and left a few hours ago."

I came in and sat on her couch, where less than a day before, Lindsey was stroking my cock up and down. Lindsey spoke before I could.

"Hey, I'm really glad you're here. I was worried my mom scared you off. I'm totally sorry about her. I know she can be a little crazy."

An understatement if I'd ever heard one. I shifted my legs uncomfortably. Despite her in just a loose tshirt and sweats, Lindsey looked hot. She had her thick glasses on, and her hair tied up. It was clear that even her large breasts weren't to be concealed by the shirt either.

"It's ok," I said, understandingly. "Parents..."

"Right?" Lindsey said, rolling her eyes. She came over to sit next to me and put my hand in hers. The feeling was electric and I could feel my cock stir in my cage already. She got closer to me, and I could feel her body against mine. I felt her hand land on my thigh, and she rubbed it up and down. "I did have a really nice night with you last night. Out to dinner and then a movie...and you know...other stuff," she said giggling. I grew in my cage thinking about how much attention she spent on my cock.

I smiled back to her. "Yeah, it was really nice."

"You're still wearing it aren't you?" she asked, reaching up and touching my crotch, feeling it underneath, keeping me locked up. "I guess you can't really take it off though," she said with a smirk.

I nodded. "It's uncomfortable," I said, biting my lip.

She sighed. "I know, I know. My mom is just so paranoid and stuff. Trust me, if she weren't in the picture I wouldn't have you wearing one. But..." she said trailing off for awhile. "It is kind of nice knowing that you'll save yourself. I mean I know you're not one of those guys who like...jerks off and stuff," she said, looking at me directly now, her hand still touching my cage and balls through my pants. "It's just nice to know it absolutely won't happen."

"Oh..." I said, unsure.

"You're like...not one of those guys are you?" she asked, seeking reassurance. I swallowed hard.

"No...not in a relationship. I mean we are dating right?" I asked for my own behalf.

"Of course! I mean I couldn't be with a guy who, like, does that, right?" she said, sighing. "I mean guys in high school were like that and it was good my mom caged them. But I definitely know you wouldn't."

"Not me," I said, blushing hard.

"I just want to stroke it more," she said softly, rubbing the cage up and down. "You were so big and hard last night, mmmm."

"Please Lindsey, unlock me," I begged.

She giggled. "You've probably got blueballs huh? You were all worked up and had to go to bed without cumming. Ouch," she said rubbing my thigh.

"Lindsey..."

"Jake, I really want to unlock you but my mom has the key. Probably a good thing because right now I would just lean over and suck on it!" she said laughing. I groaned in frustration at the idea of her lips wrapped around my cock.

"Your mom has it?" I asked meekly. I couldn't believe I was locked in this thing and the only way out was my girlfriend's mom's permission. Here I had this cute girl touching me through my pants, ready to practically give me a blowjob, and there was nothing I could do about it.

"Yeah. Sorry, she can be such a bitch sometimes," she said, rolling her eyes. "I tried to argue with her, but she just pulled the same stuff."

"Well when, you know..."

I felt Lindsey give my balls a tap through my jeans. "Jake! I'm surprised. Is this all you came over for, just to get unlocked? I thought you weren't like one of those guys."

I gulped. "No, no, sorry." I took a deep breath. The slight pain from her hand on my balls making me squirm a little. "I just...well I've never been in this kind of thing before."

Lindsey gave me a cool look. "Well, you said it wasn't a big deal. I mean, it's not like if I let you out you'd get to...you know." She moved her hand from my cage to my thigh.

"Oh, sure, of course," I said, playing it off. "I'm just not used to it, I guess."

She patted my thigh. "That's ok Jake. I think it's cute. Don't worry, I'll get my mom to unlock you as soon as I can, ok? Honestly, I'm pretty excited to see this thing blow," she said with an embarrassed giggle, covering her mouth. She knew the effect it was having on me. "Now, come on, don't pout. Why don't we do something fun?"

Lindsey found a thick marker and held it up at my crotch, wagging it back and forth. "Don't worry, I know you're bigger than this. Here let me show you what I'd do if you were out of your cage," she said mischievously. She leaned in, and I could feel my balls tense. She started rubbing the marker up and down with her hand, just like she had the night before to give me a handjob. I moaned out uncontrollably.

"Wow, someone's enjoying this. I'm not even touching the real thing." I blushed in embarrassment. Her hand stroked the marker quickly, twisting her hand with a flourish. I bit my lip in frustration as she mimicked a wonderful handjob.

I gripped the futon and watched as she pleasantly jerked off the marker. She giggled. "I think it'd shoot about now huh? When you blow, it's gonna be huge," she said with a smile and then she leaned in and pretended to lick the marker. "Allll over," she said laughing. I could only squirm with need, feeling my balls feel the most sore they had been in 24 hours. She put her hand down to cup my balls and feel them through my pants. "Hmmm, we better quit this or else it'll just get even worse!"

I groaned and I felt her slide closer to me, getting into my lap. "Let's watch some tv," she said, "get your mind off of naughty thoughts."

In a few minutes I was sitting against the corner of her futon while she sat in my lap. I would have been rock hard at the view I was getting down her shirt. I had never seen her in anything but conservative, plain clothing. She was one of those girls who you knew had big breasts, but always hid them. Yet, holding her gave me an excellent view down her neckline, and I could tell she had a fantastic rack.

I didn't know if she was aware of what she was doing to me, but the feeling of her in my arms, her butt pressing into my crotch, and that magnificent view down her shirt was making it difficult to stay in my cage. However, I didn't truly get excited until I felt her turn her head and kiss me, which led to another kiss, and soon she was turned around, on top of me, making out.

I moved my hands along her shirt, soft and warm. It turned me on so much to feel her body against me, her hands running along my chest and through my hair. Her full, firm breasts pressed into me, tempting to me put a hand on them. I don't know if it was the days of blueballs, or if I felt like I didn't have much to lose, but I reached for one, and cupped it, feeling its full shape in my hand. She purred, enjoying it, giving me a much-desired positive response as I squeezed.

"Oh Jake," she moaned, guiding my other hand to her left breast as she sat up more and let me fondle both. My first pair of breasts were probably the envy of every guy, once I got to feel them. Big, firm, filling my hands. Best yet, she was enjoying it, too.

She put her arms on either side of me and kissed me again, letting me feel all I wanted. It was bittersweet, as it went on. My cock grew uncomfortably hard in my cage, hurting as it struggled to escape and reach a full erection. Lindsey slowed and rested next to me. Her hand reached down to cup the cage in her hand. "How are you feeling? Sometimes I forget that it might get a little stuffy in there when we do this...not to brag or anything."

"Yeah. It's kind of uncomfortable," I admitted. As much as I wanted to keep going, my cock was throbbing against the plastic. Her hand rubbing the area wasn't helping.

"Blueballs?" she asked simply.

I nodded. My balls were really starting to ache. I could feel her fingers search for them through my jeans, find them, and massage them.

"Aww, I'm sorry. I do take it as a compliment though," she said with a big smile. "I always know a guy likes me when he has to go home with a bad case of the blueballs," she said with a smirk. I could only smile back awkwardly, nervously. Her attitude wasn't very comforting. I didn't know how much longer I could go without getting some kind of release. What would I have to do, if it came down to it? Go to a locksmith I suppose, like I could ever get the courage to do that.

"Don't worry. You will get your reward," she said with a big smile, and licked her lips. She took her hand and skillfully unbuttoned my pants, unzipping them slowly and pushing her hand in to find my cage, and then cup my balls. "Wow, they feel full. I bet there's so much in them," she said, focused, her head on my chest now. She felt them, pushed them around in her fingers. "These are definitely blueballs if I've ever felt them," she said with a smile, looking up at me for my reaction. I could only force a smile.

"Hey, watch it," I said, as I felt her squeeze my balls together.

"It's fun, relax," she said, squeezing them harder.

"Oww, oww, Lindsey..." I pleaded, squirming a little.

"What. You can take it. If you're going to be dating me you better get used to it. I can be quite the ballbuster," she said with mirth and I couldn't tell how serious she was. She gave them one hard squeeze and let them go. "I heard my mom gave you the same treatment."

"Oh...she told you?"

"Yeah. Hope that wasn't too embarrassing for you."

"Well...no..."

"Not at all? My mom squeezing your balls?"

I gulped. "Well yeah. I mean I wouldn't tell my friends necessarily."

"It's ok. I mean every guy has the same reaction you do."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it's like my mom says. You get a guy by his balls," she emphasized, squeezing mine again. "And he'll do anything you want." She gave me a frightening look of arrogance and I could only swallow hard. She squeezed harder, until I was begging her to stop.

"Do my math homework for me," she said, squeezing just one now, between her fingers. I grimaced and gave in. "Ok, ok Lindsey please. It hurts."

She laughed at me. "See what I mean? You'll do anything if I squeeze 'em."

I had a worried look on my face as I felt her rub them between her fingers again softly.

"Don't worry. I won't really make you do my math homework," she said, like it was all a big joke. "But I bet you would have if I kept squeezing," she said with that same "I win" look on her face.

"Haha, yeah..." I said, trying to play along with the joke. "Maybe we could get back to the movie?" I said, hoping to get her hand out of my pants. I never thought I'd be saying that.

"Oh sure," she said pleasantly. She gave me a kiss and scooted back up so her head lay on my chest with my arm around her, her breasts squished together on top of me.

Towards the end of the movie, I guess she hadn't gotten enough making out before. My balls were really starting to ache, both from lack of release as well as her hand squeezing them before. We kissed and she was more aggressive rubbing my crotch this time. I too got a little more aggressive with her breasts, which only seemed to push her to be more aggressive with me in kind.

"You know, maybe you should get going before we take this too far," she suggested to me. "I hope you're ok with that. I really think you're a cute guy and I don't want to mess it up."

"I understand," I said to her.

"And um, Jake?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for understanding about the cock cage. I know it's kind of different but you'll get used to it. All my other boyfriends did. Trust me, get a good night's sleep and they'll feel better tomorrow morning," she said with a light pat on my balls.

"Ok..." I said reluctantly.

"They really hurt don't they?" she asked with a pouty look on her face. "Ok, ok. I shouldn't do this but hold on," she said and sat up, taking her phone off of the end table.

I sat there patiently as I listened to her. She called her mom. "Hey mom, it's me, Lindsey. Yes everything's going fine. Hey I was wondering when um, you know, Jake could get his...no Jake didn't MAKE me call you. Mom stop...mom listen," she looked over at me and rolled her eyes. She put her fingers to her lips to shush me. "No he's not here with me. Mom I am not a hormonal teenager. I just wanted to know when he can get unlocked." She looked over at me and rolled her eyes. "That's too long. This isn't high school anymore. How about this weekend? He can use the spare bedroom." There was a small pause as she listened. "Ok, ok. I'll let him know. Thanks. Yes I love you too." She hung up the phone and set it down.

"Ugh, she can be so frustrating sometimes. Do you have everything you need? You're not drinking are you, blah blah," Lindsey said, imitating her mom.

"Um..."

"Right right. So you're coming over for dinner this weekend. It's not far. It's like a 30min drive home and then you can stay the night ok?"

"Oh, uh, sure," I said, trying to digest all of this information. I would be visiting her house, and her mom, right away? I guess the normal flow of things was already out of hand.

"Great. You don't have any plans right. I mean we could wait till the weekend afterwards but that would mean you wouldn't get unlocked till then."

"No, no this weekend is fine," I said quickly.

"Ok, cool. I'll let my mom know then. Thanks for doing this with me. It's really important you get to know my family. My aunt will be there too. I hope that's ok. It'll be nice, you can sleep in the guest room and hang out with me. It's a really nice place, pretty rural. We have a few horses and stuff."

I smiled, but really all I could think about was getting a chance to get out of my cage. "Great Lindsey."

She kissed me. "Ok, so pick me up on Friday and you can drive us there. Pack some clothes and stuff um...I guess that's it."

And just like that Lindsey led me to her door, blueballed another night, looking forward to a weekend where I would hopefully be unlocked.

begger
begger
58 Followers