Dating My Brother

Story Info
A married woman begins a relationship with her brother.
4.3k words
4.55
384.2k
338
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licyou69
licyou69
1,063 Followers

My name is Tricia. I have been married to my husband, Ben, for 15 years. We have always just been the typical suburban couple, except that we haven't had any children since finding out that Ben's sperm count was almost non-existent. Like most couples that have been together for a long time, our life had become somewhat routine. It wasn't bad, mind you, it just lacked the excitement that it had when we first met.

Three years ago my brother, Steven, and his wife divorced. At 27 years old, Steven is eight years younger than me, so we have never been very close. Steven's breakup with his wife was difficult, and on the day of his divorce he wound up at our house later in tears. We tried to cheer him up by having a party with just the three of us, but the alcohol just seemed to make him more depressed. We wouldn't let him leave and insisted that he spend the night in our guest room.

The next day Steven looked somewhat better, but still quite despondent. Ben and I decided that we would invite Steven to spend a couple of weeks with us in order for him to have people around as he rebuilt his life. I didn't think Steven would take us up on the offer, but surprisingly he did. Our lives were pretty routine for a few days until one Saturday when I returned home from shopping. Ben was out with one of his friends and apparently Steven, who was sitting at our computer, didn't hear me come in. When I looked into the computer room, I noticed that Steven was looking at the computer screen with his shirt off, his pants around his ankles, and his swollen cock in his hand. I was shocked of course, but that wasn't even the worst of it. What Steven was looking at on the computer screen was nude pictures that Ben had taken of me! Suddenly, before I could move or speak, Steven groaned and shot a huge load of cum all over his chest and belly.

I crept away from the room so Steven wouldn't hear me. Later that night while in bed I confessed to Ben about what I witnessed. All Ben said was, "See, I told you that you looked sexy in those pictures."

"You don't care that Steven saw them? You don't care that he masturbated to them?" I asked defiantly.

Ben responded with, "Those pictures of you are hot and he is a guy. I'm sorry he found them, but I'm not surprised at all that they turned him on."

"But he is my brother!" I replied.

"Brother or no brother, anyone who sees those would want to jack off." Ben said. Then he grabbed my hand and placed it on his groin area. "See what I mean. Just the thought of those pictures made me hard. I think it's hot that out of all the pictures he could have looked at on the internet that it was the ones of you that got him off."

Minutes later Ben and I were rolling around in one of our hottest lovemaking sessions in years. Although it was hot, it was weird, because thoughts of my brother's penis kept creeping into my head. And, when Ben finally grunted and finished inside me, my mind drifted back to Steven's penis unloading on his chest, and I too became immersed in a mind blowing orgasm.

I mostly put the whole experience out of my mind until a few days later. Steven had a formal dinner to attend for his company, but wasn't ready to date yet, so he was moping around trying to figure out if he should show up alone. That's when Ben opened his big mouth and suggested that I go with Steven. Steven replied with, "Won't I look even worse showing up with my sister?"

"Nobody will know she is your sister." Ben replied. "They will just think it's some good looking blonde you are dating. I don't know if you have noticed, Steven, but your sister is kind of hot."

I am sure at that moment I must have turned fifty shades of red. There was a moment of silence as I don't think anyone knew what to say, except of course, my big mouth husband who chimed in with, "Then it is settled. Friday night Tricia is your date, Steven."

I did kind of enjoy the thought about getting all dolled up. My upcoming date became a good excuse to buy a whole new ensemble to wear. It no longer felt weird by the time the evening arrived. Things seemed somewhat normal as Steven and I prepared to leave. However, when Steven opened the door for me to leave, he looked back at Ben and asked, "What time do I need to have my date home tonight?"

Ben responded playfully with, "Oh, you two just have fun. I will leave the porch light on for you."

I glared at Ben as my "date" took my hand and led me to his car. We arrived at the club, went inside, and found our table. Dinner was nice, but I felt strange whenever Steven or someone else referred to me as Steven's date or as Steven's girlfriend. Alcohol was served, so I was able to settle my nerves with a little wine. A band played throughout dinner, and then after dinner the lights were dimmed and the band increased its volume and tempo for those that wanted to dance.

After a little time and a little more wine, Steven asked me if I wanted to dance. I love to dance, so I readily accepted. The more we danced, the thirstier I got. Conversely, the more wine I drank, the more I danced. At some point I realized that Steven was getting touchy-feely with me, and also pulling me tighter and tighter against him. The alcohol must have dulled my senses, because it wasn't until I felt Steven's cock pressed against me that became aware of his advances. I knew it was wrong, but the wine and the festivity were working their magic on me.

Before I knew it the party was coming to an end. Steven and I were one of the few couples left on the dance floor, and I was pretty well toasted. As we danced to a slow song, I felt my brother's warm breath on my neck and his hard cock against my belly. I was feeling the same tingling in my pussy that he must have been feeling in his cock. My mind was alternating between images of my husband waiting for me in our bed, and of my brother at the computer masturbating. Rationality was losing out to arousal and stimulation. Before I knew it, I was rubbing my Steven's cock through his trousers. I don't know if my mind thought that the hard penis belonged to my husband, or if at that point I even cared. Fortunately, and at least temporarily, my lack of discretion ceased as the lights came back up and the music ended.

When we got out to Steven's car, he made a comment about how lucky I was to have a spouse waiting for me in bed. I apologized for letting the moment get out of hand on the dance floor. I was put at ease by Steven thanking me, because he really missed having a woman's touch. He followed with, "I wish the music hadn't stopped. It felt so good to hold someone else's hand...you know...not my hand...sorry, you know what I mean." I knew exactly what he meant. I felt terrible for letting Steven get that close to me and letting him get excited from a feminine touch that he couldn't have.

I was all lubed up and ready for my husband to have his way with me, so my sexual senses were on overload and clouding my better judgment. At least, that's my excuse for doing the unbelievable again. I reached over and placed my hand on Steven's crotch, which was still hard as a rock. "You don't have use your hand. You can use my hand for tonight if you need to." I said to Steven.

"Would you, Tricia? I would love that." He replied.

Carefully, I took my hand and unzipped his pants. Then, I fumbled around and finally got the button undone. About that time, Steven found an empty parking lot he could pull into. As soon as he got parked, he lifted his butt off the seat and pulled his trousers and underwear down to his knees. His cock sprung straight up for me. "This is our little secret, right?" I asked.

"You know I would never do anything to hurt you, sis." Steven replied. With that, I wrapped my hand around his warm shaft. Fortunately, it didn't take long. I don't know what I would have done if a cop had found me jerking off my brother in public. Steven's head flung back and his cock swelled. The first shot was enormous. I didn't realized my face was so close as a string of hot sperm splashed across my nose and lips. Before I realized what was happening, my tongue instinctively wiped my brother's incestuous sperm from my lips and brought it into my mouth. I savored the sweet saltiness of his cum as my hand continued pumping out the remainder of Steven's load.

When it was over, Steven thanked me and offered to return the favor. I wanted badly for a man's fingers, and more..., in my pussy at that moment, but somehow resisted. We managed to find some tissues to clean up Steven and what was left of his sperm on my hand and face, and then headed home. When we arrived at the house, Steven told he what a wonderful time he had. "This was the best date ever." Steven quipped.

"I'm sure it was." I replied. "Ben sure as hell didn't get a hand job on our first date."

"In that case, I can't wait until our second date." Steven laughed and said as we climbed out of his car.

"You just keep on waiting." I replied. "It's going to be a long, long wait!"

It was after midnight when we got inside the house. Ben was in bed, but still awake, as I climbed in with him. He was all over me in a flash. He was eating my pussy for what seemed like hours, all the while taking breaks to ask me things such as "what was it like dating another man?" and "how far did the two of you go?"

I scolded Ben by telling him that I was not one of "those" wives and was not going to become one of "those" wives. However, I did admit to the drunken hand job that I gave Steven, while declaring to him that it was a one-time thing only. I was afraid that Ben would be repulsed, but it seemed to excite him even more, as he climbed up on me and fucked me for all it was worth.

Nothing more was said between Ben and me. In the morning Ben was off to a golf match with one of his buddies before I got out of bed. I had conflicting feelings and my emotions were running wild from the previous night's events as I stood at the kitchen counter pouring my cup of coffee. Before I knew what was happening, I felt a warm body pressing up against my backside, strong hands on each of my hips, and hot breath on my neck. It was Steven. "Morning, sunshine." He said, as he pressed his hips into my backside. I could feel his familiar hard cock pressing into me through the thin material of my nightgown. "I could use a hand again this morning." Steven whispered.

I didn't have time to respond, or maybe I didn't want to, or then again maybe I didn't know how. My brother's body was pressed tightly against my bottom as he took my left hand and pulled it to his groin. I became aware that Steven was wearing nothing but his boxers, and that his hard cock was protruding from within when my hand found it. Finally, I came up with something to say. "Why do you need my hand when you have those naked pics of me you look at on our computer?"

"I...I'm sorry, Tricia. Are you mad?" Steven asked.

"No...flattered, I guess." I responded.

"Follow me." Steven said, as he took my hand and led me up the stairs and into the computer room. On the computer screen was a picture of me in all my naked glory. Steven pulled me into the room and he sat in the chair in front of the computer. "This is why I need a hand this morning. Your pictures are the reason I need a hand this morning." He said.

I was far too caught up again with Steven in another sexually charged situation to back out. I got down on my knees in front of him, put my hands on the waistband of his boxers, and started to pull. Steven obliged my actions by lifting his ass off the chair. His rock hard cock sprang free as I removed his boxers and flung them aside. I leaned forward and took his cock in my hand. Steven groaned out the words, "You are so beautiful in these pictures, Tricia. I want to see you for real."

"You can already see me. That's my pussy you are looking at on the computer." I replied.

"Please Tricia," He begged. "I just want to look. I promise I won't touch."

With that, I stood up, pulled the gown from my shoulders causing it to fall from the floor. I was now standing in only my panties while looking down at my naked brother. I hesitated, but only momentarily. I placed my thumbs in the waistband of my panties and pushed them to the floor. "You are so fucking hot!" Steven exclaimed.

Once again, I got down on my knees and took Steven's cock in my right hand and began stroking. My left hand got busy, as well, by fingering my tender clit. That was probably a bad idea as it exponentially increased my sexual appetite. I literally ached for more of Steven's cock than I was getting from just my hand. Steven must have been able to sense that as well. "Do it." He said. I looked up and saw the lust in his eyes as he spoke again. "Put your lips on it, Tricia. We both want this."

He was right about that. Between the intense throbbing and wetness in my pussy over the inflamed sexual state I found myself in, and the impromptu blowjob that resulted in a small taste of Steven's cum the night before, there is no way I could say no or even think about backing out. I leaned forward and placed my lips on his swollen head. The previous night was the first time I had ever touched another man's cock other than my husband's. Now, here I was taking another man's cock into my mouth. I slowly pushed my lips down the hardened shaft and felt the engorged head work its way into the back of my throat. It made no difference to me at that point that it was my brother's cock I was pleasuring. I simply had to do it. Steven moaned as my head bobbed up and down. I felt his hands on the back of my head and his fingers running through my hair. "Just like that. That feels so fucking good, Tricia." Steven whimpered.

I felt the same way through the stimulation my free hand was giving to my now dripping wet pussy. It wasn't long before my self-performed erotic massage began working its magic. My mind temporarily lost sight of the fact that my head was bobbing up and down on my brother's cock. I first felt a tremor, then a shockwave, and then an all-out overpowering explosion within my vagina. I needed to scream, but my lips wouldn't relinquish Steven's cock. As my orgasm fired electrical blasts throughout my entire body, the only sounds I could mutter was an "mmm...mmm...mmm" out of my stuffed mouth and throat.

The chaos within my body must have sent Steven over the edge too. His hands held firmly against the back of my head, preventing my mouth from continuing its work. His cock seemed to double in size within my throat. I knew what was about to happen, which only seemed to increase the intensity of my own climax. The scent of Steven's body wash overwhelmed my nose which was pressed firmly against his abdomen. His pubic hairs tickled my face, while my ears heard Steven groan. "OH FUCK!" He shouted as the first shot of his sperm hit the back of my throat. Our bodies were both quivering and quaking as spurt after spurt of his semen inundated my mouth, my throat, and my belly.

I felt like I had passed out momentarily once it was all over. Steven's cock was softening in my mouth. I kept my lips tight around it as I pulled my mouth away in order to keep and savor all of the sperm that he had given me. It was an enormous load, and it tasted even better than the night before as I swallowed it all down and enjoyed the aftertaste on my tongue. I loved what had just happened between Steven and me, but I also felt like we had to stop it. I can still picture myself kneeling naked, with my hands on my brother's thighs, explaining to him that this blowjob had to be all there was between us, and that he should move back to his apartment. At the time, in his sexual afterglow, he was agreeable to my suggestion.

By the time Ben returned from his golf outing, Steven was gone. Ben wanted to know if it was the hand job that made Ben want to leave, because he said that it didn't bother him at all. I confessed to Ben that it wasn't Steven's choice and that it was a blowjob, not a hand job, that precipitated the change. I didn't really fear Ben's reaction because of the way he enjoyed the previous night's escapades, but I wasn't totally sure. Ben quickly put me at ease. He wanted to know everything about it. Just like the night before, my confession seemed to bring out the animal in Ben as we spent the remainder of the afternoon in a mind-blowing sex session.

For several days afterwards, Ben seemed eager for me to expand on what I had done with Steven, but I resisted. I didn't like messing around on Ben, even though he was encouraging it, and I didn't feel comfortable with the fact that I sucked off my own brother. Realizing from my re-telling of the story that the issue of intercourse had not come up between Steven and I, Ben was curious and wanted to know if I would have taken that next step. I told him no, but in the back of my mind I wondered if that was the truth.

I didn't hear a word out of Steven until he finally called on the Thursday following our incestuous weekend. He was worried that I was mad at him, or in trouble with Ben, because he hadn't heard from me. I assured him that neither was the case, but what I didn't tell him was that I told Ben and that Ben seemed to actually like it. That's when Steven got to the real point of his phone call when he said, "That's good, Sis, because I have another favor to ask. I have a wedding to go to on Saturday and I don't have a date."

"Are you asking me out on a date, Steven?" I asked.

"I guess so." He replied. "Besides, I had fun dancing last weekend, didn't you? Do you think Ben would mind?"

"I don't think he would mind." I said. "But if I agree and he agrees, there will be no hand jobs and no blowjobs this time, understand?"

Steven laughed and said, "Don't take all the fun out of it, Tricia."

I repeated, "No blowjobs and no hand jobs. If that is what you are looking for, then you will have to call someone else. What we did was wrong. I'm married and I'm your sister."

"I'm sorry, Tricia. Of course that is ok. I just want to drink, dance, and let off some steam. How about it?" Steven replied.

"Let me check with Ben and I will let you know." Was how I left it.

When I got off the phone, Ben was standing there with a goofy grin on his face. "It sounds like your boyfriend is coming back for more." He quipped.

I scolded Ben. "He's not my boyfriend! I am going to call him back and tell him no."

"Don't get mad." Ben replied. "Go have a good time, then come home and give me the hand job and blowjob."

When all was said and done, Steven once again was picking me up for a date. The wedding seemed to last forever because of the anticipation of the reception. No one knew me at the reception, except for a few people I met the previous weekend that worked with Steven. Once again, Steven and I drank too much and carried on like boyfriend and girlfriend on the dance floor. And, just like the time before, we got much too carried away and much too touchy feely with each other.

Before I knew it we were standing in Steven's living room having a nightcap. "I can't believe how sexy you look in that dress tonight, Tricia." Steven said. Then he leaned forward and kissed me. Not a brother kisses sister kiss on the cheek, but a full-out full-tongue swapping French kiss. The alcohol was working against me again. Steven and I began a slow dance in the middle of his living room. Bit by bit, we began shedding clothes. First, went our shoes, his socks and my stockings. Next, off came my dress, followed by Steven's shirt and trousers. We continued our slow dance and intense kissing as Steven reached around, unclasped my bra, and removed it. We were nearly naked. Steven's cock was straining against the fabric of his boxers and my panties were becoming soaked in anticipation. Then, despite my earlier objections to both Steven and Ben I found myself with my fingers in Steven's waistband, pulling down his boxers. As soon as his boxers hit the floor, my panties soon followed.

licyou69
licyou69
1,063 Followers
12