Dating Our Neighbor Ch. 06

Story Info
Husban allows his wife to date their black neighbor.
4.5k words
4.57
191.9k
112
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,810 Followers

Matt waited until Rex and his wife entered his place from the back patio door. He quickly made preparations to walk right over there once he figured they were in the front room. He wasn't going to have no part in waiting around for forty-five minutes like Darla wanted him to do.

His feet shuffled across the kitchen floor in those noisy sleepers he was wearing. He figured he'd take them off and leave them near the back door. He shut off the kitchen light and slipped out the back door.

Matt almost tripped on the bushes as he squeezed through onto Rex's deck. It was completely dark in Rex's condo. A dim light suddenly lit up in the living room. That's when Matt decided to enter. Matt bumped his toe on the table and almost stumbled as he walked through the dark kitchen.

Matt slowed down to get his bearing for a moment. The layout was just like Darla said it would be. It was reversed from their layout. Matt snuck into the dinning room and looked out into the front room. He kneeled down and watched from the doorway.

He could see Rex standing near the television. Music started top play. Rex had put something on that resembled lovers music. He barely turned on the volume so Matt hoped he'd be able to hear them talk.

Darla walked out from the bedroom area on her way back from the bathroom and took a seat on the sofa. Rex slowly walked to the sofa and sat down right next to her. Matt had a fairly good location to see them from considering he was in a dark room only twenty or so feet away from them.

"I'm still worried about my husband."

Rex was getting himself more comfortable as he put his arm around her head.

"Your husband is going to be fine."

Darla giggled. "I think your right. He had a sort of gleam in his eyes when he was watching us sitting together at my place."

"It'll be just like I told you."

They sat starring at each other for a moment while Rex gently squeezed her arm. Matt watched as Rex leaned over and gave his wife a gentle kiss on her lips.

"I do hope you understand why I stopped you from going any further the other last week. I needed time to think this over and see where everything stood with my husband first."

"I do actually. I'm glad we took more time to discus your husbands needs first."

Rex laid another kiss on her lips as Darla smiled back at him. "I'm not so sure how I'm going to react with him watching us."

Rex chuckled. "You'll have to learn to block him out."

He kissed her again only this time Matt saw Rex's tongue enter her mouth. Matt's heart was racing. Rex moved his hand up and massaged one of Darla's boobs. They stopped kissing as Darla put her hand on Rex's thigh.

"I tried to get him off before you came over."

Rex kissed her gently again. Their lips remained an inch or so apart as he replied. "Did you?"

"We hadn't had sex in a few days."

He gave her another kiss running his tongue deep inside as his hand went inside the chemise this time. Matt could see he was defiantly enjoying it. He than noticed that Darla's hand had moved over to Rex's bulge. She was actually rubbing his cock!

This was almost too much for Matt to take in at once! He watched as their heads moved with their kiss. Matt was stroking his cock. He saw Rex's tongue out. Darla parted her lips sucking it in again. The room was filled with wet sounds and the faint sound of the music playing.

Rex was pulling the chemise down off her shoulders as they kissed. Her breasts were fully exposed now. Matt saw how her hand stretched to get a feel of his balls. He couldn't wait to see the size of this man once he took off the tiny thong.

Rex lowered his face to a breast. Darla moved her hand away from his crotch and rubbed the back of his bald head as he sucked on a boob. Matt saw her starring intensively down toward his lips.

Her red painted nails looked as erotic as she gently massaged the back of Rex's head. He rose up giving her another kiss. Matt could see where Rex had just been. Her boob was covered with his saliva.

Rex started to lean forward gently pushing her back along the sofa as their lips remained locked. His hands were tugging at the chemise as she raised her hips making it easier to pull it off for him. Matt kept stroking his cock as Rex laid the chemise on the floor. Darla was starring intensively at Rex as he sat back down and began massaging her thighs. Matt watched the big man as he lowered his head down and started to kiss them just above the knees.

Matt had to refrain himself from getting too aroused. He didn't want to shoot his load this soon. Rex had moved his hand higher while he kissed her knees. He rubbed her tummy than raised his head up. Their eyes met as they smiled.

Rex lifted one of her legs and began kissing it downward until he reached her ankle. She giggled as he started licking her toes. He held her foot with both hands and worked each toe into his mouth making her gasp and moan out loud.

He lifted the second foot and began working on those toes. Matt expected her to start laughing at any second. Rex seemed to know just how lick and touch them because she moaned intensively.

Matt watched as he worked on her feet. Darla was getting very aroused. Matt saw her touch her pussy as Rex worked on her feet. She looked both nervous and aroused as her finger flirted with her pussy slit. Rex took notice of where she had her hand.

Matt watched the big man as he gently put her legs on the cushion. He stood ad walked near her head. Darla leaned up and grabbed his thong. She looked excited as she lowered it down his muscular thighs and legs and let it drop on the floor.

Matt couldn't see his cock from his angle but she was starring at it eyes wide! Matt saw her lift her hand. She was still starring at it while she massaged it.

"Don't be afraid. Kiss it."

Matt saw her head lean in and wished he could see what was going on better. His hand was still stroking his cock as he decided to move closer and walked slowly into the room.

Matt stood only a few feet away behind a recliner. He leaned forward another foot or so and got his first look at his cock. I was huge! Darla had her hand on it while her tongue flickered around the head. Matt tried to take it all in. He saw now why they gave him the nick name, door knob.

Matt felt his balls ach as he stroked his cock. Matt watched as Rex leaned over blocking his view of his wife again. Rex was rubbing his fingers across her mound. Matt did see her legs open as Rex moved his index finger along her slit. Matt could see that she was wet from his vantage point.

Rex barely touched her pussy. Mat figured he was teasing her. Rex inserted just the tip into her slit and rubbed her clit making her moan and move her hand over on top of his.

Rex was moving again. He was kneeling down and Matt could see her smiling dace again as she watched what Rex was doing. He grabbed her thighs and roughly positioned her on the cushion. He than raised her legs back until her thighs touched her chest. Matt watched as the big guy buried his face between her legs.

Matt could only see the back of his bald head. He was defiantly licking her pussy. Darla lifted her head as she reached out and put her hands on the back of his head. He was holding her legs up out of the way. Matt finally heard the slurping noises Rex was making.

She started to moan lit an injured cat. It was a high pitched moan. The next thing Matt saw was Darla slamming her fist into the back of the couch as her hips arched up.

Darla's body tensed every few seconds as Rex kept working his mouth on her pussy. Her stomach started to heave. Her breath was labored. Her hips arched up in rhythm for the next minute or so until she finally let out a loud high pitched scream. She slammed one fist into the back of the sofa while clinching the one underneath in her hand.

Darla screamed in almost a sheer cry as she came. Matt watched how her hips bucked into Rex's face. His mouth was still working. He didn't let up until her body began to relax again.

Matt popped his load inside his boxers He tried to remain as quiet as he could as he stroked his cock a few more times until every last drop drained from his cock. It felt so good. He wanted to do that for hours. He looked back at his wife and saw Rex positioning her body on the cushion again.

Matt quickly rubbed the material of his boxes against his limp cock. He could feel how wet they became from his mess. He wished he hadn't cum yet but it was too late.

Rex was positioning himself between her legs. He had one knee in the cushion while the other foot remained on the floor. Matt walked around so he could get a better look. Rex was smacking her belly with his big cock.

Matt gasped looking at the contrast of their skin. Darla was looking down at it than looked into his eyes as he backed up a few inches. Matt was starring down from behind the sofa now as Rex inserted his big thick cock between Darla's pussy slit. He couldn't see how she was going to take that thing. Darla's legs were still pressed back against her boobs as Rex held his cock with one hand and rubbed the thick huge head across her slit. He must have been touching her clit because she was moaning again.

Darla's pussy was soaking wet. Rex was spreading the wetness around with the head of his big cock. Matt held his own cock as he watched Rex stop and press his cock inside. Matt leaned over the back of the couch watching closely.

Darla's eyes squinted almost shut. Matt thought she was in pain as Rex tried to push forward. She put her hands down on either side of his cock hoping to help ease the pain. That big cock was wet but apparently it wasn't wet enough.

Matt's eyes practically bulged out of their sockets when Rex turned his head in his direction and peered at him for a second. Matt took the stare as a hint not to be so close and backed up.

Rex stretched out and leaned across the couch to pick up a tube of something. It was clear plastic and looked like a red jell. Rex applied it to his cock and started to rub it in. He than positioned himself back near Darla's pussy and squeezed a little stream along her pussy slit.

Darla shivered. "That feels cold."

Rex closed the tube and put it on the floor. He moved forward. He rubbed his cock along her slit now. It made the jell smear around lubing the area. Matt saw him working the large head into her slit.

He pressed forward. The look on Darla's face said it all her body was trembling. She had her mouth wide open as she starred down between her lets. Her hands held onto her knees holding her legs back for him.

Matt was on an angle behind the couch looking over. He saw Rex push and saw Darla squint. She suddenly inhaled in a gasp like sound. Matt saw her body jerk. Rex was in the way of actually seeing his cock from Matt's angle.

Darla was mewing in almost a cry as she kept her eyes closed. Matt saw how her hands clinched her knees. He saw Rex's body moving back and forth. Matt took a step forward until he got a view.

It was inside her! Matt touched his cock. He was getting hard again finally. Matt watched the expression on his wife's face as she mewed. It looked so tight inside her pussy. Her pussy lips clung to him like a vise.

"That's it baby. Relax your pussy and let it go in naturally." Matt saw his wife let go of one of her knees and reach down and spread her fingers across her mound. She was gently touching his cock feeling it slice inside her. Rex was going in a fraction at a time with each stroke.

Darla had raised her head up and was watching his cock. Matt wondered what she was thinking at that moment. She certainly wasn't looking toward him!

Rex's body started to make longer strokes. Matt looked down at the cock. It looked like it went in deeper. Matt's view was suddenly cut off again as Rex moved forward until he was above her body. Rex held himself above her. His arms rested on the arm of the sofa.

Darla's face was covered out of his site but she moved her legs and her feet were now rubbing against each side of Rex's ass. Matt saw her hands move up along each side of until her hands rested on his back.

Matt had a clear view of Rex's round black ass moving up and down now. He needed to walk around to the front to be able to see well. Matt held onto his cock as he walked around the sofa.

Darla was breathing hard. Matt had a nice view from his new angle. Mat saw Rex arch his body to a different angle. Matt now had two views to watch. He could see the massive looking balls Darla once told him about. When he turned his head slightly he got a nice side view of Darla's face and boobs.

Matt wished he had a video camera. He wanted so much to be able to record her first meeting. Rex was moving a little faster now. Darla had lifted her slightly higher until her feet rested on his ass.

He still couldn't believe he was watching this happen! He was finally watching his own wife as she got fucked by a black man. It started to look like Darla was getting more comfortable. Her eyes were closed shut as she held onto Rex's waist.

Rex kissed her forehead. Matt watched as Rex moved himself up. He than reached out and took Darla's hands. He carefully pulled her up as he twisted around until he sat on the couch bring her along with him.

She now straddled his legs and was still impaled on that big cock. Darla got better situated. Rex held her ass and slowly started to flex his hips up. It seemed to make it more comfortable for her as she began moving her little ass around above him.

Matt had a perfect view now. He could see how her pussy stretched around the cock. It looked tight like a rubber band. Rex's cock was wet from her pussy and the lubricant. They were kissing again. Darla ran her hands all over his bald head.

Matt listened to them kiss. There were also wet sounds coming from her pussy now as Rex's cock rammed into her with more force. Matt figured she must have had several inches inside her pussy. There were at least three more inches exposed but it looked like he was bottoming out.

Matt wondered how that felt to Rex when he hit the cervix. Darla always felt snug and tight to him but never bottomed out. Rex was as least twice as long and perhaps three or four times the thickness.

Rex moved his head and tried to suck on her boobs. Darla was so tiny that he was too far away to take one in his mouth. Darla stretched her body up. She held up her boob to his face as an offering.

She kept her hand cupped under it as Rex nibbled on her nipple. She squeezed both boobs and held them both now. Rex moved his mouth to the other nipple and bit and licked circles around it.

"Ouch!" Darla giggled after he bit her. He bit the other one and she seemed to enjoy it this time. She started to laugh as she put her lips on his neck. She was sucking it. She was leaving her mark. Matt saw the red blotch she left when she moved her face away.

Darla was trembling. Rex sucked her nipple again as she held it for him. She started to moan. Her voice sounded jittery as she moaned out loud. Her ass muscles started flexing. Rex moaned himself as her pussy tightened.

Darla was having an orgasm. Her head flung back. Her blonde hair went flying through the air as she yelled and moaned as she hung onto his shoulders. Rex squeezed her little plump but firm ass while she came.

Rex started moving again. He apparently wanted to cum himself. Matt could just see the look in his eyes as he moving Darla on his cock. Darla at least had a little control to how much of that cock she wanted to take inside her.

Darla moved above Rex. Her boobs were started to bounce now as Rex rammed inside her. Rex was more than ready to cum. Matt saw the big guy push his cock into Darla in several slowly movements until he finally let out a loud grunting sound.

Rex's mouth opened as his groan escaped. Matt watched how his balls seemed to flex with each shot of sperm he shot. The veins were so big that Matt actually saw them flex until it slowed than stopped all together.

There was nothing coming out. Rex was still buried inside her deep. He was keeping the seed plugged inside her pussy. She kissed his face as Rex caught his breath. Matt barely realized he had made himself cum again about the same time Rex was filling his wife with seed.

Matt started to think about Rex's potent black seed. Matt kept watching and waiting for Rex to pull out. It was lucky she was on the pill. Matt started to wonder how effective birth control was. He was getting hard as he thought about that seed inside his wife.

He had a vision of her belly swelled with a baby. Matt always had fantasies of white women from those stories.

They were kissing lips now. Darla giggled. "Should I just lift up?"

"It's going to make a mess if you do."

Rex leaned around Darla looking at Matt. Matt knew what he wanted and immediately said. "I'll get a towel."

Matt almost ran into the bathroom and grabbed a towel. When he got back, Darla was laying on her back with Rex was still embedded in her pussy. Matt gave him the towel. Rex lifted her ass off the cushion and tucked the towel underneath her.

He lifted her legs back against her chest again and slowly pulled out with a loud plopping noise. His cock was full of slim. Darla's pussy surprisingly retracted shut. There was only a thin trail of cum dripping out.

Rex tickled her feet making her laugh and her pussy flutter from air. Her pussy lips looked red and raw with only a tiny gap between them. Darla finally looked over at Matt and smiled.

"Come here and give me a kiss baby."

Matt leaned over and kissed her wet open lips. She felt hot and pushed her tongue into his mouth. Her hand reached out and touched his boxers finding them soaked.

"You already came?"

She starred intensively into his eyes. "Do you want to lick it?"

Matt wasn't so sure what to do. This was his ultimate fantasy. He felt a little uneasy with Rex sitting below her feet. He kissed one of her boobs seeing the bit marks. He was rock hard again as he moved along her belly.

Rex got up and moved to another chair. Matt got up onto the couch and kissed her belly again. She smelled of sex. She was aroused as she reached out to stoke his hair. Her belly rose and fell with each breath as Matt licked his way down near her mound.

Darla spread her legs for him and lifted them up giving him room. She starred down watching him move closer to her slit.

"That's it baby. Lick it for me."

His mouth finally made it. He kissed around her mound feeling her hand on his head. She was starring down and waiting to see him lick her. Matt parted the lips with his tongue. He could taste the salty sperm right away. He dipped his tongue in again and started to lick her.

She arched up giving him even more room. She held her hands on the back of her thighs as she raised her head to watch him.

"That's it, Matt. It feels so good."

She pressed her stomach muscles. Matt felt a glob of sperm on the tip of his tongue. He kept eating and licking feeling more cum ooze out. He reached out to help hold her legs out. Darla moved her finger down and played with her clit as Matt continued eating.

Matt's mouth made slurping noises. Darla arched her hips up into his face. Matt kept eating her for the next several minutes. She wanted to cum but stopped trying.

"I think I'm just too exhausted and sore to cum anymore tonight."

Matt got up from between her legs and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Darla smiled over at Rex. He was laying back on the love seat watching the show.

"It looks like you're already relaxed over there!"

Matt watched as she walked right over to him and sat down on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck giving him a kiss on the lips.

Darla smiled and took a deep breath as she looked at Rex. "I'm glad we got the ice broken tonight."

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,810 Followers
12