Dating Our Neighbor Ch. 07

Story Info
Wive decides to date a single black man living next door.
2k words
4.56
139.9k
75
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,797 Followers

It was late Saturday morning. Matt was gone playing golf. Darla picked up the phone and called Rex.

"I was just calling to see if you were up!"

Rex chuckled. I've been up since early this morning. I saw your husband drive off with his golf clubs about an hour ago."

"Matt has to play his golf every Saturday."

"Why don't you come over and have a drink and well talk about last night?"

Darla laughed. "I'll be over in a couple minutes. See you than."

Darla quickly combed her hair and checked her eyes shadow. She put on lipstick and squirted perfume around her neck.

Rex was waiting in the kitchen when she slid the door open. He was holding a glass in his hand smiling.

"I fixed you a glass with mostly soda. Go ahead and taste it."

Darla took the drink. She gave it a little taste. She could barely taste the whiskey and smiled.

"That's not too strong. I thought you were going to try and get me drunk this morning."

Rex was checking her out as she sat at the table. "How did your husband enjoy last night?"

"He didn't talk about it that much. I know he got turned on. He came twice while he was here than I took him home and whacked it off again for him."

Rex started to chuckle as he looked at her and grinned. "You mean you didn't give him any last night?"

Darla smiled replying. "No. I was too sore."

Rex was still grinning as he sat down on the other side of the table. "Are you sure you weren't treating him like a cuckold?"

Darla laughed fairly loud. "I suppose Matt would enjoy that!"

"There you go!"

Darla was still smiling at Rex in almost a laugh. "What are you talking about?"

Rex folded his arms on the table and leaned forward. He began talking seriously to Darla.

"I know it may seem strange but your husband is expecting these things from you."

Darla listened more seriously as she asked. "You think he wants me to deny sex from him? Is that it?"

"You explained the situation to me last week. It's a fantasy for him! If that what it takes for him to really get off than why not do it?

Darla smiled and pointed her finger at Rex. "You think your being slick Mister! You just want it all to yourself!"

Rex busted out laughing. "Now there is an idea!"

Rex kept laughing as he rubbed his forehead and continued. "Think about it. I really think Matt would love it. You said you were sore after having sex with me. Why not let him wonder if you're denying him pussy on purpose?"

Darla sipped on her drink than replied. "I really was sore last night. I'm not joking or making it up."

"I believe you. I just thought about it and why not play along with it. I think your husband would get a trill out of it."

Darla thought about it and replied. "I just don't want to hurt his feelings. I really think he had a great time last night. I never expected him to lick my pussy afterward either."

Rex laughed. "You see! He loves all that shit!"

"I just don't understand it. Did you see his face standing behind the sofa last night? He looked like a little boy walking into a candy store!"

Rex looked at Darla saying. "You're going to give him more candy too! It's just how my friend and that couple I told you about got started. Her husband is into all that shit."

Darla took another drink. "Matt's birthday is coming up. I'd like to buy him a nice video camera so he can video tape us."

Rex busted out laughing again. "OK. I guess we are going to do this again."

Darla just starred at Rex for a moment. "I never really discussed any of this with my husband you know."

"You mean about getting together again?"

Darla sat sipping the drink. "If I really think back we did speak a little about it before last night. I remember telling Matt I didn't want to meet a bunch of different guys. He agreed to it." "I guess you'll want Matt here with us whenever we decide to get together?"

Darla nervously laughed. "Not necessarily."

Rex's eyes opened wide.

Darla was looking down at the glass as she rubbed her fingers on it. Rex reached out and took hold of her arm as their hands moved together. Rex lifted up enough to scoot his chair next to hers. He put his arm around her and kissed her on the lips next.

"I remember what you told me that night in the car."

Darla was starring into his eyes. Their lips were only inches apart. "I don't feel like I'm cheating on him now."

They lips locked together again. Rex moved his hand around enough to caress one of her boobs. She was only wearing a tank top and wasn't wearing a bra. They kept kissing while Rex gently rubbed the back of his fingers along her nipple.

Darla backed her head far enough away to look at his neck. She laughed and pointed her finger when she saw the red blotch she gave him the night before.

"I didn't mean to do that."

Rex laughed as he raised her top up exposing her breasts. He leaned his head down as he squeezed her boobs and took a little bit at one.

"I have to start paying you back for that one."

Rex took her whole nipple area into his mouth and sucked it. Darla starred down watching how his lips and tongue were moving. He took her nipple between his teeth gently nibbling it making her moan as she ran her hand around the back of his head.

They kissed again while he massaged her boobs. She starred into his eyes and smiled. "I think I'm still sore."

"Want to check it and find out?"

She smiled back as he took her by the hand to the living room where he wrapped his arms around her locking in a heated passionate kiss. Darla was tugging on his terrycloth pants. They easily slipped all the way down to the floor. His cock sprung free. She grabbed hold of it as they kissed.

Darla was able to hold both hands on it as she stroked it. Rex pulled her tight blue jean shorts off along with her little thong letting them fall. The next came off was her top as she lifted her arms for him. He wasn't wearing a shirt so she rubbed her palm along his chest

Rex took both her hands and stepped backward until he plopped down on the sofa taking her with him. She straddled his legs as they began kissing again. His cock touched her ass cheeks as she rubbed the back of his head while they kissed.

He inserted a finger into her slit. She was soaked. They continued to kiss as she raised one leg up and helped him insert his cock. They stopped kissing as he starred into her eyes.

She was moving his cock along her wet slit debating if it would go inside without the lube. She put a little presser down and felt the he cock head press against her pussy. She rubbed it along the slit a little more than gave it another try.

She pressed a little harder thinking she was being too careful ad afraid. Her body tightened as the head popped inside. Rex held her waist as he kissed her chest. She moved her leg back into position and slowly began rocking herself down on him.

I took a few strokes until she was able to ride his cock normally. He held his hands on her little round ass while she moved up and down his cock. They kissed again as she pushed her boobs into his chest.

Rex broke the kiss and lifted her body far enough up and began licking and sucking on both her boobs. His head moved from each side carefully licking and biting her flesh.

She was extremely tight for him. She felt like a virgin. She reached down and touched her clit. She began rubbing it while riding his cock. Her other hand locked behind his head as he nibbled on her boobs.

Rex lifted his head up giving her another kiss. "Feel better this time?"

Darla moaned. "God.....Yes!

She brought her wet finger up to his mouth letting him lick it. She poked it inside his mouth allowing him to smear his tongue around it. She put her hand back down feeling his cock as it slid in and out of her pussy.

She was riding him at a steady pace now as he squeezed her ass. His cock barely fit half way inside her but her pussy was packed. She held onto his shoulders now while Rex held onto her ass. She allowed him to bounce her up and down which was making her boobs bounce.

He brought Darla to her first orgasm. Her body trembled as she held onto his arms. She moaned out loud as she reached down touching her clit again. She shook a few more times than her body began to relax again.

Rex went back sucking and biting her boobs while she leaned forward catching her breath. He waited until she straightened herself back up and started to bounce her hard again until he finally grunted and his hot load of cum inside her belly.

"I can feel it shooting inside me."

Rex kept moving her body above his legs until he spent every last drop. He leaned back against the sofa as he caught his breath. Rex stayed hard still blocking her pussy from leaking his cum.

Darla started to laugh. "This stuff is going to leak out on your couch."

Rex took one of her arms and draped it over his shoulder and than took the other doing the same as she laughed.

"What are you doing?"

"Hold on a minute."

Rex cupped her ass while picking her up and twisted around. He put her on a cushion and gently pulled out while pushing her legs back. His cock popped free of her pussy but she was so tight that it constricted back tightly shut.

Rex laughed. "It doesn't look like your going to lose any of that anyway."

Rex reached down picking up her thong. "Why don't you just slip back into these for now?"

"Rex! They'll get all sticky!"

Rex slipped it over one of her feet until she grabbed it herself and pulled it up her legs. She had to raise her ass off the sofa to tug it up around her waist. She stood leaning over for her shorts.

"I'll just have to hide these in the washer and shower when I get back home."

Darla was pulling up her shorts as Rex said. "Why don't you just leave them on until your husband finds them like that?"

"Rex! You're absolutely crazy!"

"He'll love the suspense of wondering if you got fucked this afternoon."

Darla pulled her top over her head and tugged it down her waist. Rex was still naked. His cock still coated with her pussy juice. He picked up his terrycloth pants and wiped off his cock with them.

Rex laughed. "I have to wash these anyway."

Rex walked her back out into the kitchen.

"How did you like that drink anyway?"

Darla laughed. "It was just right. It wasn't too strong or too weak!"

Rex put his arms around her from her rear and cupped her boobs as he nuzzled her neck. He lowered one of his hands to her crotch and rubbed his hand over it.

"That'll be nice in sticky after your little walk back home."

She playfully elbowed him and walked to the sliding door.

She turned around and smiled. "I'll talk to you later!"

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,797 Followers